Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953363 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
GeneXY:
Abeg, is there anyone coming to Tampere any time soon. Forgot my charger at home and can't imagine myself buying charger for 10 euros wey be say na N200 or max 500 for naija. Abeg help a friend. Pls

Are u in UTA or TUT? I fit give u USB cable u go just dey use am with ur laptop...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
olabode89:

Are u in UTA or TUT? I fit give u USB cable u go just dey use am with ur laptop...

Bro.. am in UTA buh my flat mate is in TUT. He can help pick it up incase u r in TUT
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by CassieV(f): 2:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Please guys, I need to know if I can do a post graduate diploma in education over there in Finland... I've read through some pages and didn't see anything about PGDE, it's only either BSc or MSc.. I can't go through all of the pages because my network is terrible. Please guys, if it's possible that I can do it there, can you please put me through the processes involved or you could share a link where I can read through easily.. Would be really grateful if you can help.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by czarxxx(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
dondaddycares:
E don happen. Na Godwin.officially@fi. Migri don grant me RP. Just received a decision now. God is good
Bros how far, dem don deliever ur RP? My decision came a week after yours and i am yet to be mailed of any arrival yet!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
czarxxx:
Bros how far, dem don deliever ur RP? My decision came a week after yours and i am yet to be mailed of any arrival yet!

I went to the embassy on monday, 22/09/2015 and collected the RP meanwhile the embassy emailed me on 16/09/2015 to come or send for it. I believe yours should be at the embassy now,if you don't get a mail tomorrow, email the embassy. Which city are you headed to?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by czarxxx(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2015
dondaddycares:

I went to the embassy on monday, 22/09/2015 and collected the RP meanwhile the embassy emailed me on 16/09/2015 to come or send for it. I believe yours should be at the embassy now,if you don't get a mail tomorrow, email the embassy. Which city are you headed to?
Congrats bro. Helsinki is my destination bro. What about you?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 5:10am On Oct 02, 2015
czarxxx:
Congrats bro. Helsinki is my destination bro. What about you?

Ok I'm headed to Joensuu
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Sunebanty(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please someone should help,I like to study in Finland as an undergraduate,I need help on how to go about it please it's urgent justwise and co
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Sunebanty:
Please someone should help,I like to study in Finland as an undergraduate,I need help on how to go about it please it's urgent justwise and co
kindly read back the thread your question have been answered.....

tobzzy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by castiello(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
I want to know if I can change my status from visitor visa to student in finland I got a schengen visa and I want. To travel down soon thinkingi should change to student can someone give me a brief explanation of the paper works needed thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
castiello:
I want to know if I can change my status from visitor visa to student in finland I got a schengen visa and I want. To travel down soon thinkingi should change to student can someone give me a brief explanation of the paper works needed thanks
first you have to get admitted into any university in Finland before applying for RP (resident permit same as student visa) otherwise no way and always remember your visa status cant be changed when in Finland....... kindly read back the thread you understand more

tobzzy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by castiello(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2015
tobzzy:
first you have to get admitted into any university in Finland before applying for RP (resident permit same as student visa) otherwise no way and always remember your visa status cant be changed when in Finland....... kindly read back the thread you understand more

tobzzy

Thanks for the info tobZzy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Hi peeps. Just want to ask, the documents to be submitted to UAF for applications for master, do they have to be notorized/legalized at the finish embassy or any notary public? I read on the finnish embassy website that legalisation can only be don at one notary public in abuja like that http://www.rayfieldconsult.com, and when I checked their website, the cost is a whopping #120,000. Or is it just documents for visa application they are talking about? Please some1 should enlighten me quickly as I need to make some important decisions regarding this. I dont want to have to notorize twice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2015
GeneXY:

As for me, all I had to do was to pay 2500 in my former university so they can put a CTC stamp on a photocopy of my degree certificate. That was what I submitted to UAF n on getting to Finland to do my reg I was asked to present the original for sighting .
EggPlant:
Hi peeps. Just want to ask, the documents to be submitted to UAF for applications for master, do they have to be notorized/legalized at the finish embassy or any notary public? I read on the finnish embassy website that legalisation can only be don at one notary public in abuja like that http://www.rayfieldconsult.com, and when I checked their website, the cost is a whopping #120,000. Or is it just documents for visa application they are talking about? Please some1 should enlighten me quickly as I need to make some important decisions regarding this. I dont want to have to notorize twice.

As for me, all I had to was to pay 2500 in my former university so they can put a CTC stamp on a photocopy of my degree certificate. That was what I submitted to UAF n on getting to Finland to do my reg I was asked to present the original for sighting .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pzone: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Did you legalise the Uni cert b4 taking it to your school? & the WAEC cert, was it also legalised? Please could som1 just list, on a general note the documents one needs to submit 4 masters application and how & what should be done What I've been seeing on this forum are disjointed information. I have read studyinfinland.fi & the UAF website but just need to be enlightened on how people here did theirs.
GeneXY:

As for me, all I had to was to pay 2500 in my former university so they can put a CTC stamp on a photocopy of my degree certificate. That was what I submitted to UAF n on getting to Finland to do my reg I was asked to present the original for sighting .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gbadebs06: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
olabode89:

Bro nice one!

Send me a pm.... I go reply asap so we go fit yarn wells.

I bought a ticket first to Turrikela ( d spelling fit no correct o) in Helsinki from d airport them from Turrikela to Tampere. although na a friend of a friend assist me.

Abeg contact ur study tutor dem go arrange pick up from airport for u.

UTA dey city Center. hope say u sabi ride bicycle o. Chai I don fall tire today. I dey learn... Person need bike or car for here o unless u dey close to sch n u nor plan work
. Please I wanna apply UTA, but I don't have anybody who there who I can contact to lead me through.. Please can I have your contact, abeg biko..here's my mail( gbadeboakinyemi@gmail.com)..Jah bless
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gbadebs06: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
olabode89:

My man..... Haffa nau. How long u spend for Istanbul?

Do land o....Goskian baba. I do m dey arrange two blondes for u o. Na lepa full here o...Barbie things.....lols

Reply my mail Sir
please I also want to apply for UTA, but I don't have a contact perSon there, please can I have you contacts.
I will be grateful if you can help thank you. Here's is my mail(gbadeboakinyemi@gmail.com)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by serendipityF: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
We are in the same shoes, somebody should plz help us out

CassieV:
Please guys, I need to know if I can do a post graduate diploma in education over there in Finland... I've read through some pages and didn't see anything about PGDE, it's only either BSc or MSc.. I can't go through all of the pages because my network is terrible. Please guys, if it's possible that I can do it there, can you please put me through the processes involved or you could share a link where I can read through easily.. Would be really grateful if you can help.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm a dentist hoping to apply to University of Eastern Finland for a Masters in Public Health in the next admission cycle. I've written my IELTS and got an 8.0 overall.
I'd like to get any pointers regarding writing a statement of purpose/intent as I feel it is a crucial part of the admission process.
Any other pointers from the house regarding how to maximise my admission prospects will be highly appreciated.
Cheers.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrChris1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
dame134:

Bros Good morning, bro please I need you to give me relevant info on schools in Canada where I can do my masters in chemical Engineering. Graduated with a 3.90 Cgpa.
Thanks so much for your anticipation. Or you can as well send me a mail via Jameschristopher916 @gmail.com
Thanks man

https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9#37400986
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
VISITING FINLAND FROM 19 OCT TO 29OCT 2015

PLEASE I NEED TRAVEL INFO. I WILL BE IN helsinki ,FINLAND ON 19th. where to meet nairalanders?.any african resturant in helsinki?.. THEN I WILL LIKE TO TRAVEL To Sweden then Germany
PLS I NEED TRAVEL ADVICE ABOUT TRain, MAP, EASY WAY TO GO, AND I DONT WANT TO ENCOUNTER IMMIGRANT CRISES.
AND I NEED ADVICE ABOUT ACCOMMODATION .THANKS .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
all the boss in the house, i greet u all. abeg, i fit send my ielts result along with my documents(certified copies) to UAF or na d one sent by the british council to them direct them deh accept?

Thank y'all in advance for d responses.

Cc: olabode89, aril, sureb0y, sirkezman etc.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Growingboi:
all the boss in the house, i greet u all. abeg, i fit send my ielts result along with my documents(certified copies) to UAF or na d one sent by the british council to them direct them deh accept?

Bros, how u dey... I don't know much about IELTS o... Na PTE Academic I write. Dem bosses go respond to u in good time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
I deh boss. yea i remember na PTE u write. waiting for other bosses to respond.

olabode89:

Bros, how u dey... I don't know much about IELTS o... Na PTE Academic I write. Dem bosses go respond to u in good time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
FaithVoke:
Hi guys,
I'm a dentist hoping to apply to University of Eastern Finland for a Masters in Public Health in the next admission cycle. I've written my IELTS and got an 8.0 overall.
I'd like to get any pointers regarding writing a statement of purpose/intent as I feel it is a crucial part of the admission process.
Any other pointers from the house regarding how to maximise my admission prospects will be highly appreciated.
Cheers.

What's up man... Nice IELTS score... For the letter of purpose, you might want to go through the program's webpage and also look out for pointers relating to the kind of applicants that the department is seeking. I did something similar when I was preparing my application in January 2015.

To maximize your addmision prospects you should apply to more than one university.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
UAF accepts ielts paper result from applicant

Growingboi:

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank you so much boss. I really appreciate the advice.
You guys are doing great stuff here.
olabode89:

What's up man... Nice IELTS score... For the letter of purpose, you might want to go through the program's webpage and also look out for pointers relating to the kind of applicants that the department is seeking. I did something similar when I was preparing my application in January 2015.

To maximize your addmision prospects you should apply to more than one university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.