Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949501 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2016
All Glory to God Almighty

Admission mail dropped from UEF last night,Toxicology and Environmental risk assessment.

To other applicants still expecting the good news,your victory is sure.
keep the hope alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
I wish say na RP be all these o cry cry

University of Helsinki has accepted your application

You applied for the following study place:

Faculty of Science, Master's Admission, Geography, Master of Science (2 years)

Your application has been accepted. You were granted the study place you applied for. Congratulations!

You can find the decision on the Internet

You can find the decision regarding admission at the following address:

http://www.helsinki.fi/commencement/***.pdf

You can show the decision whenever you are required to show an acceptance letter. Reveal the address of the decision only to people who you want to be able to see the decision. The decision can be found at the aforementioned address until 30 September 2016.

Further instructions are on their way

You will receive further instructions in an e-mail message. The subject of the message will be "University of Helsinki offers you a study place". The message will be sent to you on 16 May at the latest. The message will discuss how to accept the study place and other important matters regarding being admitted to the University of Helsinki.

We kindly ask you to refrain from sending enquiries to us before receiving the aforementioned message. Most of your questions regarding being admitted to the University of Helsinki will be answered in the message.

Kind regards,

Admissions Services

University of Helsinki

congratulations, I think you should go to Helsinki due to the reason that jobs availability are higher than other places, the ogas can shed more light

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2016
temmy2008:
All Glory to God Almighty

Admission mail dropped from UEF last night,Toxicology and Environmental risk assessment.

To other applicants still expecting the good news,your victory is sure.
keep the hope alive.
Congrats
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
I wish say na RP be all these o cry cry

University of Helsinki has accepted your application

You applied for the following study place:

Faculty of Science, Master's Admission, Geography, Master of Science (2 years)

Your application has been accepted. You were granted the study place you applied for. Congratulations!

You can find the decision on the Internet

You can find the decision regarding admission at the following address:

http://www.helsinki.fi/commencement/***.pdf

You can show the decision whenever you are required to show an acceptance letter. Reveal the address of the decision only to people who you want to be able to see the decision. The decision can be found at the aforementioned address until 30 September 2016.

Further instructions are on their way

You will receive further instructions in an e-mail message. The subject of the message will be "University of Helsinki offers you a study place". The message will be sent to you on 16 May at the latest. The message will discuss how to accept the study place and other important matters regarding being admitted to the University of Helsinki.

We kindly ask you to refrain from sending enquiries to us before receiving the aforementioned message. Most of your questions regarding being admitted to the University of Helsinki will be answered in the message.

Kind regards,

Admissions Services

University of Helsinki

Congrats bro. Helsinki the bomb
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
temmy2008:
congrats
Thanks bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
frankie2K:

congratulations, I think you should go to Helsinki due to the reason that jobs availability are higher than other places, the ogas can shed more light

Thanks for the suggestion. I might end up with H city but still contemplating sha. Go still appreciate more inputs
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
jkels:
Congrats bro. Helsinki the bomb
Abio baba. I appreciate. But guys never say much about Jyväskylä.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Abio baba. I appreciate.
But guys never say much about Jyväskylä.
Helsinki is highly ranked. It's among the top 100 universities in the world. I think going there will be an invaluable investment in your future.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Thanks for the suggestion. I might end up with H city but still contemplating sha. Go still appreciate more inputs
congrats bro. Helsinki all the way. Don't think twice cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello house,pls does my sponsor'a bank account statement have to be among the recommended banks? He uses zenith. Is zenith among? If he also has other banks accounts with money,does he also have to submit them? I will appreciate answers please. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
The accredited banks are: GTBANK, ZENITH BANK, FIRST BANK, ACCESS BANK AND SKYE BANK
anniekoko:
Hello house,pls does my sponsor'a bank account statement have to be among the recommended banks? He uses zenith. Is zenith among? If he also has other banks accounts with money,does he also have to submit them? I will appreciate answers please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

First option should be Canada IF you can afford the fees.

IF Not, then Helsinki it is!

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
anniekoko:
congrats bro. Helsinki all the way. Don't think twice cheesy
Thank you sweetness. Helsinki, it is, then. I'll stop rethinking. grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
The accredited banks are: GTBANK, ZENITH BANK, FIRST BANK, ACCESS BANK AND SKYE BANK
Please are those the only accredited banks?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
anniekoko:

No, his account doesn't have to be with the recommended ones.
Even so, Zenith is amongst the recommended banks.

Lastly, he may submit more than a bank account, provided they are all in his name and will corroborate his financial status. However, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
iceberg54:

I appreciate your input baba. I def will heed to this. Thanks much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
iceberg54:

I appreciate your input, baba. I def will heed to this. Thanks much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
jkels:

Please are those the only accredited banks?

Yes bro. Those are the five recommended banks according to one of the files I got from the embassy when I booked for appointment. That said, someone got his RP last year with an unrecommended bank. (Goskian, I surmise.). But why would one wanna risk that? Best to play safe.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yes bro. This are the five recommended banks according to one of the files I got from the embassy when I booked for appointment. That said, someone got his RP last year with an unrecommended bank. (Goskian, I surmise.). But why would one wanna risk that? Best to play safe.
Have you booked an appointment already?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
jkels:
Have you booked an appointment already?
Yes boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
what date were u given pls

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yes boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
sirkezman:
what date were u given pls

Baba, was given 9:30am, 19th May. I actually, requested for the date and was granted. I booked last week Friday. Thought I kept the thread apprised but I guess it eluded me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
how did you request?

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Baba, was given 9:30am, 19th May. I actually, requested for the date and was granted. I booked last week Friday. Thought I kept the thread apprised but I guess it eluded me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
sirkezman:
how did you request?

I sent an email to visa.aba@formin.fi with the subject "Request for appointment" and I stated in my email that I'd prefer to be interviewed on the 19th of May. I also stated my details( full name, DOB and grounds for applying which is studies) after which I attached both my admission letter and the email from Jyväskylä indicating that I have been admitted.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

I sent an email to visa.aba@formin.fi with the subject "Request for appointment" and I stated in my email that I'd prefer to be interviewed on the 19th of May. I also stated my details( full name, DOB and grounds for applying which is studies) after which I attached both my admission letter and the email from Jyväskylä indicating that I have been admitted.

What steps have you taken so far Have u perfected your account and what other steps have you taken before applying to be interviewed.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
PHRANTAD:

What steps have you taken so far Have u perfected your account and what other steps have you taken before applying to be interviewed.

I'm using a sponsor. Got my insurance with AIICO(30,800) and paid for RP(67k) already. I'll complete my electronic app and submit on Tuesday, then, send my hard copies next week Wednesday. Hope I haven't strayed?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

I'm using a sponsor. Got my insurance with AIICO(30,800) and paid for RP(67k) already. I'll complete my electronic app and submit on Tuesday, then, send my hard copies next week Wednesday. Hope I haven't strayed?
What are the processes of getting the insurance from AIICO? Did you get it immediately or after some days?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
jkels:

What are the processes of getting the insurance from AIICO? Did you get it immediately or after some days?

Just head to any of their offices and go with a copy of your international passport data page and your #30,800. It shouldn't take up to thirty minutes.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
thanks alot
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by talk2dekky(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please what documents does one need to take to the embassy? Is there a need to legalize, authenticate and all that other embassies do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.