Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950541 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulations Annie...
anniekoko:

Thanks solo much! How did you know? I just got an email that I have been granted a residence permit on the basis of studying. Thanks to everybody in the house for your support and contributions. I am immensely elated!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Congrats Annie!!! May we also sing songs of victory when our decision is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
antosco:
Congratulations Annie...
congrats....its awesome...God is at work!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
please SCHOOLDROPOUT, will my sponsor's account be investigated to see if his minimum balance is sufficient, even after i have done the interview. note that my sponsor didn't sign a form asking the embassy to investigate his account. i remember we signed a form for our own bank.
also i want to ask if the forms will filled at the embassy asked for our sponsor's monthly or yearly income after task deductions. Were we to state it on a monthly or a yearly basis (am trying to remember but i can't)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
epsilonwaves:
please SCHOOLDROPOUT, will my sponsor's account be investigated to see if his minimum balance is sufficient, even after i have done the interview. note that my sponsor didn't sign a form asking the embassy to investigate his account. i remember we signed a form for our own bank.
also i want to ask if the forms will filled at the embassy asked for our sponsor's monthly or yearly income after task deductions. Were we to state it on a monthly or a yearly basis (am trying to remember but i can't)

To your first question, what I can say for sure is, my sponsor's account was never verified. Nevertheless, please, use genuine accounts and documents to preclude stories that touch.

Secondly, you'll have to state on a monthly basis

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

To your first question, what I can say for sure is, my sponsor's account was never verified. Nevertheless, please, use genuine accounts and documents to preclude stories that touch.

Secondly, you'll have to state on a monthly basis

thank God i stated it on a monthly basis.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Good you did. Stating yearly wouldn't have done your app any harm provided you stated clearly that it's annual
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
epsilonwaves:

In a scenario of a business man, who does not have a stable income/month , how can u state his income in that case? Or do u have to do a kinda comparative analysis of his statement of account to get an average of what he makes from his business in a month?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who don make flight reservation via www.ajala.ng I'm using them. Are they reliable and credible enough?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT, pls how much is the flight ticket
i check ajala.ng i got over 300000 naria
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:
SCHOOLDROPOUT, pls how much is the flight ticket
i check ajala.ng i got over 300000 naria

You can still get for about 220-230? Do you know anything about them? Just a lil skeptical.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

You can still get for about 220-230? Do you know anything about them? Just a lil skeptical.

don't you think it would be better to try the airlines website directly..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:

don't you think it would be better to try the airlines website directly..
Done that. Might eventually opt for that
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

which airline is cheapest...and what about the bombing in turkey. Istanbul
most airlines pass through there.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

How far? You want to opt out after introducing them to me? cheesy Am about to pay o, for ticket for 223,637. I checked Turkish airlines directly and it's a little bit more expensive after converting from unstable dollar rate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
PHRANTAD:

In a scenario of a business man, who does not have a stable income/month , how can u state his income in that case? Or do u have to do a kinda comparative analysis of his statement of account to get an average of what he makes from his business in a month?
My sponsor used his business account also for me. But funds have to come into the account regularly. What you can do is, let him write on letter head of his company, a solem affirmation that he doesn't have payslips. But show that funds are regular into his account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

How far? You want to opt out after introducing them to me? cheesy Am about to pay o, for ticket for 223,637. I checked Turkish airlines directly and it's a little bit more expensive after converting from unstable dollar rate.

Hahaha. cheesy cheesy Annie. I think I'll just use ajala.ng.
Have you paid? I'm using etihad tho.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:

ceiling:
Congrats Annie!!!
May we also sing songs of victory when our decision is ready.

Thanks a lot. Nairaland really helped a great extent. If have any issues, pls feel free to reach out. All the best!!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Hahaha. cheesy cheesy Annie. I think I'll just use ajala.ng.
Have you paid? I'm using etihad tho.
Called the lady, and she advised I pay immediately. You know this is summer. Am surprised you still haven't paid.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:
which airline is cheapest...and what about the bombing in turkey. Istanbul most airlines pass through there.
Hahahaha. You dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

Called the lady, and she advised I pay immediately. You know this is summer. Am surprised you still haven't paid.

Yeah, she's been calling unceasingly. About to. Was contemplating whether or not to use etihad directly cos i had earlier contacted them too but i go pay up now.

Ajala
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yeah, she's been calling unceasingly. About to. Was contemplating whether or not to use etihad directly cos i had earlier contacted them too but i go pay up now.

Ajala
For how much? Still 215k or higher?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

For how much? Still 215k or higher?

229k. But it's about 214k online. I'll suggest you book using the online payment.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Hahahaha. You dey fear?
Turkish / ethiad depending on your departure date. As for the bombing, just remove your mind from it. I don't think it will happen again.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

229k. But it's about 214k online. I'll suggest you book using the online payment.
Ok. But I guess that's for ethiad. The ethiad I saw had 2 stops plus a long 6 hr midnight wait in Dubai. But will check again sha. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

Ok. But I guess that's for ethiad. The ethiad I saw had 2 stops plus a long 6 hr midnight wait in Dubai. But will check again sha. Thanks

Yeah, you're right. Layovers in Abu Dhabi and Berlin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

Turkish / ethiad depending on your departure date. As for the bombing, just remove your mind from it. I don't think it will happen again.

Fear keh. I've never taught about/considered Turkish airline.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

Fear keh. I've never taught about/considered Turkish airline from the outset.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

My sponsor used his business account also for me. But funds have to come into the account regularly. What you can do is, let him write on letter head of his company, a solem affirmation that he doesn't have payslips. But show that funds are regular into his account.

Thanks so much anniekoko
He has regular in-flow of funds into the account, he wrote the sponsorship letter on the Company's letter head, however there is no letter to affirm that he doesnt have payslips.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
anniekoko:

with the advent of kurdish rebel and isis terrorist those guys could bring down a plane or hijack it just to prove a point. Anything that would require me cross the Turkish Russian or middle east airspace "na to cross mind be that o" did u have to supplement manually also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.