Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954149 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2016
keaderr:
Hello Guys,

This is a sample of what I got from aiico. I hope it's the correct document.
Na so he be! Got mine online for renewal as well last two weeks. To folks coming to Jyväskylä u are most welcome to the the city of a thousand lake. If u don't have accomodation yet or you are yet to accept your offer and you are interested in sharing a flat with nija guys. A friend of mine just got a 2bed room offer with a lots of space and sitting room. You could claim one of the rooms and share the bills. Quite reasonable price and also save u the trouble of paying deposit. Pm for further detail.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2016
sirkezman:
amen. just that decisions are made in finland and not abuja so dont really take this to heart

thanks bro. My happiness na that of the bank issue. Nobody asked me about the recommended bank because of the email i got prior to my interview. Haba i no fit take wetin she tell me get hope. My heart dey pound sef
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2016
jkels:
have you gotten a customer and dairy number on your portal? or did she route your application manually?
yes i have gotton the said number. She did mine electronically. Went for interview on monday and on wednesday my statues changed to in progress. Below is a clear pix of it

7/18/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see
your customer number at the top of the page.
7/18/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has
been created for your application. You can see the diary number at
the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing
queue.
7/20/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting
us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need
further information from you, we will send you a request through this
service.

Brothers my heart beat don increase as most cases I see on the forum take some time before proceeding next stage. Hope I am safe?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2016
frankie2K:

yes i have gotton the said number. She did mine electronically. Went for interview on monday and on wednesday my statues changed to in progress. Below is a clear pix of it

queue.
service.

Brothers my heart beat don increase as most cases I see on the forum take some time before proceeding next stage. Hope I am safe?
You can only hope for the best. You should soon get either a supplementary request or a final decision.

All da best!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2016
adexbaba010:
Na so he be! Got mine online for renewal as well last two weeks. To folks coming to Jyväskylä u are most welcome to the the city of a thousand lake. If u don't have accomodation yet or you are yet to accept your offer and you are interested in sharing a flat with nija guys. A friend of mine just got a 2bed room offer with a lots of space and sitting room. You could claim one of the rooms and share the bills. Quite reasonable price and also save u the trouble of paying deposit. Pm for further detail.

I have pmed u boss.. Pls respond. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2016
frankie2K:

queue.
service.

Oboi! This ur own dey gain lightening speed. Mine has been on waiting for processing for 18days now. Anyway wish u d best bro. U ll smile soon
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
keaderr:
Hello Guys,

You r right on track bro. Dats d usual one dey give
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
frankie2K:

queue.
service.

This one pass the speed of light o, did mine on the 12th of July , e still dae waiting for processing stage, and i already got diary number and customer number immediately that same day, but my status is still waiting for processing.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Listen
Press releases
Beginning of year 2016 for the Finnish Immigration Service:
Increase in applications for residence permits for studies, the number of other applications is about the same as before
A total of 12,153 foreign nationals applied for a first residence permit in Finland in January–June 2016. Most applications came from familiar nationalities: Russians, Chinese, Ukrainians, Indians and Vietnamese.

Family ties were the reason for the largest share of the applications: 4,958 persons wanted to come live with their family member in Finland. In total, 3,523 persons applied for a residence permit based on employment. In both groups, the number of applications remained at the same level as the previous year.

There was an increase in applications submitted mainly by family members of persons who have been granted international protection. At the beginning of the year, there were 572 such applications. At the beginning of the previous year, 306 persons applied for a residence permit on the same grounds. Therefore, the relative growth was considerable (87 per cent) but the number of applications in this group still remained lower than the number of applications of family members of Finnish citizens (1,426) and other foreign nationals (2,960).

The largest increase at the beginning of the year was seen in students’ residence permit applications with 3,079 submitted applications, which is approximately 35 per cent more than during the first half of 2015 (2,282).

“The increase was probably influenced by the fact that educational institutions in Finland will implement tuition fees for foreign students as of 2017. So this is the last chance for foreign students to apply for free education,” estimates Anna Lindström, Head of the Student Team at the Finnish Immigration Service estimates

The possibility to apply for a residence permit as an Ingrian returnee ended 4 July 2016. Many people submitted their application at the last minute which led to a fivefold increase in the applications compared to last year (1–6/2015: 77, 1–6/2016: 403).

At the beginning of the year, 9,150 decisions on residence permits were made and 84 per cent of them were positive. The share of positive and negative decisions varies a great deal in the different application groups.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2016
cosky:

10/06/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.

29/06/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.

29/06/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.

18/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

19/07/2016 A decision has been made on your application.

19/07/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.

19/07/2016 You have received the decision.

I got a positive decision. smiley

Congratulations Bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2016
iceberg54:
Congrats boss! You're welcome.
Which school you dey come?

Thanks Boss. I am going to Ulapland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mike563: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:
Great news. Is there anyway of booking accommodation with hoas before admission?
anyone interested in flat sharing in Helsinki?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Annie, check Ethiopian airline out grin

Baba, how u take book ur flight? na Ajala you use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello house,

For those who have accounts with Stanbic IBTC bank, your guys can approach the bank for PTA. But you must have had the account active for over three months. Collection is only at their head office in Victoria Island Lagos.

I just collected my aunts PTA. If i had know that Buharinomics go do us shege embarassed, i for don open account for that bank ohhh.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
At what rate did they sell?
katolistic:
Hello house,

For those who have accounts with Stanbic IBTC bank, your guys can approach the bank for PTA. But you must have had the account active for over three months. Collection is only at their head office in Victoria Island Lagos.

I just collected my aunts PTA. If i had know that Buharinomics go do us shege embarassed, i for don open account for that bank ohhh.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Baba, how u take book ur flight? na Ajala you use?

Na the airline site gangan I use.

www.ethiopianairlines.com or www.etihad.com.
Can't vouch for ajala's authenticity cos I never use them before but I think they're genuine.

Wakanow is credible sha if u wan use am.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Official rate
ridwanadedapo:
At what rate did they sell?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Guys, hope I'm safe to ahead with 1.8mm can't raise it to 2mm and time is going.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
keaderr:
Guys, hope I'm safe to ahead with 1.8mm can't raise it to 2mm and time is going.
good to go buddy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2016
katolistic:
Official rate
Baba, what's that official rate? And for how long it takes to be processed abeg..?

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Demaejy:

Baba, what's that official rate? And for how long it takes to be processed abeg..?

Thanks

You should be aware that you must have owned an account with them for at least, three months.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

You should be aware that you must have owned an account with them for at least, three months.
That's not a problem bro.. Lol.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Just walk into any Stanbic and all information you need would be given. I just collected on behalf of my i dont have an account with them

Demaejy:

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jamdx: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please bro I will need you to put me tru from the beggining thinking of goin for masters in finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by zendman: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
How much was it in total
keaderr:
Hello Guys,

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
tobzzy:
Bonanza Bonanza Last opportunity to study in Finland for free.
Centria UAS Additional Application 2016
You can apply during the additional application round for free places in the study programmes starting autumn 2016. The additional application round will be open from July 18th till July 29th 2016. The application round will close at 15:00 (Finnish time). The application should be done online, through the website www. studyinfo.fi/

You have the possibility of applying to the following programmes offered at Centria University of Applied Sciences

Part-time studies

Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business
Master of Business Administration, International Business Management..

no dull am oo nah Estonia me dey go ooo... wink cheesy

http://web.centria.fi/applicants/additional-application-2016

Hello mates ,
I have just stumble on this thread , am one o of those in the early 2000 to apply for one of the Finland institution but Tofle make everything complicated .
I did part-time studies in Lasu graduating student 2010 set which really wrosten my case up till time I have not get my result .
Hoeever I decided to study in Finland

Do anyone could able to assist me what I can apply for though I prefer business and management courses .

Pls mates I need you to guide me step by steps to take in other to have success visa application .

Waiting for your response .

Thanks .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
yuppy101:

Hello mates ,
I have just stumble on this thread , am one o of those in the early 2000 to apply for one of the Finland institution but Tofle make everything complicated .
I did part-time studies in Lasu graduating student 2010 set which really wrosten my case up till time I have not get my result .
Hoeever I decided to study in Finland

Do anyone could able to assist me what I can apply for though I prefer business and management courses .

Pls mates I need you to guide me step by steps to take in other to have success visa application .

Waiting for your response .

Thanks .
you still have to write the language test, from peeps experience I think ielts is easier with proper preparation though, masters is no longer tuition free, u still have the option of doing bsc for free, go through link in the post u quoted, entrance exam is at cameroon you have got to use a cameroonian address while filling the form at the studyinfo.fi website, read through studyinfin land.fi also, as regards rp application this threa d is a great resource. All the best.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tolam08(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Please which university admission is still on that I can apply for with low or free tuition for masters program in chemistry or public health this year without TOEFL.
Preferred country : Finland or Estonia
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
jeffoe:
you still have to write the language test, from peeps experience I think ielts is easier with proper preparation though, masters is no longer tuition free, u still have the option of doing bsc for free, go through link in the post u quoted, entrance exam is at cameroon you have got to use a cameroonian address while filling the form at the studyinfo.fi website, read through studyinfin land.fi also, as regards rp application this threa d is a great resource. All the best.

Thanks , how can I get a Cameroon address for the entrance examination and for the ielts where would this be conduct ?

Can you pls do me this favour by itemize all required documents to use from start to finish .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2016
yuppy101:

Thanks , how can I get a Cameroon address for the entrance examination and for the ielts where would this be conduct ?

Can you pls do me this favor by itemize all required documents to use from start to finish .
google any bank address in Cameroon. I didn't follow the undergraduate route I had a friend who did. Follow up centria school link and see the required documents fill the online application form and send the required document. Waec certificate and result checking scratch card is also required. There is a thread created by whyna on ielt, go to the ielt British council website to check for available for ielt academic. There is also a thread for undergraduate route though not functional, but u could learn one or two things from there.

People who followed that route will better advice u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.