Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952404 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please I am am undergraduate in 300 level and according to Wikipedia, Finland has the best educational system in the world. please how can I gain admission into a school there and the cost.. I am still 17,would be 18 next year
please ho would I go about it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2016
hello house. I think the thread name should be updated from FREE TUITION since its no longer Free.....my own view

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by udi2111: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, I have been a silent reader on this Finland thread now and I'm interested in doing my Master's program in Finland. I studied electrical engineering with a GPA of 2.63/5 and I would like to ask the gurus in the house, what are my chances of getting admission to the masters program, I intend applying for physics. And also I heard Finland has some tuition free universities of which I'm very interested in. And also can one survive with a part time job in Finland during the program. what are the odds especially when I can't speak the language. your response is highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Marcopolo65: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2016
udi2111:
Hello gurus in the house, I have been a silent reader on this Finland thread now and I'm interested in doing my Master's program in Finland. I studied electrical engineering with a GPA of 2.63/5 and I would like to ask the gurus in the house, what are my chances of getting admission to the masters program, I intend applying for physics. And also I heard Finland has some tuition free universities of which I'm very interested in. And also can one survive with a part time job in Finland during the program. what are the odds especially when I can't speak the language. your response is highly appreciated. thanks

Its no longer free tuition..They introduced school fees but there are scholarship offers...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Marcopolo65: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2016
our9ja:
Since they charge tuition fee now, won't see a lot of people ....but you can check the Estonia thread

But Estonia also charge tuition...whats the difference??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by our9ja: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Marcopolo65:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by our9ja: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Estonia tuition fee is much much lesser than. That of Finland and between they also have course that are free also
Marcopolo65:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by udi2111: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks so much for your response. I'm very grateful. I'm going to check out the Estonia thread. and I will like to know the range of school fees for Master's program in Finland for science courses for a academic year and also the chances of getting a part time job in Finland as an international students. thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
udi2111:
Thanks so much for your response. I'm very grateful. I'm going to check out the Estonia thread. and I will like to know the range of school fees for Master's program in Finland for science courses for a academic year and also the chances of getting a part time job in Finland as an international students. thanks
Between 10000€ to 15000€ per academic year depending on the program and the school. But there are still scholarships.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pholuu: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Olabode89..I sent you a pm...please, it's really urgent. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
To be honest it's gonna be hard considering the CGPA but there's no harm in trying. Especially now that it's no longer tuition free, they might relax their entry requirements.

Cheers!

udi2111:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
pachman:
Please I am am undergraduate in 300 level and according to Wikipedia, Finland has the best educational system in the world. please how can I gain admission into a school there and the cost.. I am still 17,would be 18 next year
please ho would I go about it

This thread is mainly for Masters admission. Since you're already in 300L I would advice you to complete your bachelor's degree first , then you can review masters options.

All the best!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
iceberg54:

This thread is mainly for Masters admission. Since you're already in 300L I would advice you to complete your bachelor's degree first , then you can review masters options.

All the best!
Thank you!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hi bosses in the house.. I'm a graduate of geology with Cgpa of 3.98 from FUTA .. But I applied for undergraduate studies in centria university of applied science and I've been given admission to study environmental chemistry and technology B.tech ..

I want to ask two question:

. Is it possible for me to switch to master's degree when I get to Finland and or maybe find some other universities in another cities of Finland for a master's degree if I get to centria.

2. Will it still be free tution for the masters of I apply directly from Finland

The reason why I asked is that I think it sounds somehow like a waste of time for me to be pursuing a 4 year undergrad programme again , please some vast in knowledge should help me answer this questions

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well......you will need to apply for a master's program elsewhere when you arrive. And you will need to pay because you will be on a study permit.

Why didn't you apply for an MSc initially?

Iblad0994:
Hi bosses in the house.. I'm a graduate of geology with Cgpa of 3.98 from FUTA .. But I applied for undergraduate studies in centria university of applied science and I've been given admission to study environmental chemistry and technology B.tech ..

I want to ask two question:

. Is it possible for me to switch to master's degree when I get to Finland and or maybe find some other universities in another cities of Finland for a master's degree if I get to centria.

2. Will it still be free tution for the masters of I apply directly from Finland

The reason why I asked is that I think it sounds somehow like a waste of time for me to be pursuing a 4 year undergrad programme again , please some vast in knowledge should help me answer this questions

Thanks in anticipation for your reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
iceberg54:
Well......you will need to apply for a master's program elsewhere when you arrive. And you will need to pay because you will be on a study permit.

Why didn't you apply for an MSc initially?

That's because I applied late so I only meet the admission deadline for undergraduate study At centria university
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hi folks,
Been awhile. Pls is there any thread for folks in Finland. I need to ask some question and do not want to derail the thread. Kittos paljon
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oddytony(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2017
hello folks is there anybody already in finland here im looking for my nigerian friends around cool cool
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are you in Finland already??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are there Nigerians who applied to Finnish schools this year?? Please holla
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Iblad0994 post=52506069][/quote] Boss the issue of €6720 in my personal account... How many before applying for RP should I deposit the money in my account?? AND how many month statement of account is required from my sponsor...Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pholuu: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
I did.
@Larmont.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Larmont(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Which school And what program? And do you have experience with the entrance examination?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Modupeoluwa17: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Larmont:
Which school And what program? And do you have experience with the entrance examination?
I applied and i'm going to Kenya. Don't have prior experience though.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Modupeoluwa17: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Anyone going to Kenya next month for the entrance examination?
Abi na only me dey waka go?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Modupeoluwa17:
Anyone going to Kenya next month for the entrance examination?
Abi na only me dey waka go?
They have started paying school fees. Just know it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by turawaa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mikymiko:
They have started paying school fees. Just know it.
do u mean there is no free school in finland or what?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
turawaa:
do u mean there is no free school in finland or what?
You may still get full scholarship or partial scholarship.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Modupeoluwa17: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Yes I know but not all schools. Made my research already.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Guys pls which school Is good to study medicine in Finland,tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.