Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952485 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abdullahi45: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
sobastical:

But it's best you write the test before filling any forms online.

Good day house,

i want to be one of the beneficiaries of Finland Scholarship as i was told no free tuition again.

I have completed my BSc in Microbiology graduating with a very good result. i intend to further with Msc in microbiology or biotech. I also TOEFL result of 84/120.

I am here to seek advice on school to choose and how to go about the application process.

which admission opening is available for msc student?

do i need to pay for any application fee to get admission?

are international students permitted to work in Finland?

Please help me through i need to apply.

Thanks in anticipation.

someone should please help
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ruthese: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Material chemistry sirquote author=frankie2K post=63831472]
which course?[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Aramind(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Good Morning all, i can't find the apply link on the university of Tampere, it keeps showing how to apply.
2nd, the sending of transcript directly from the school, id there anyother way i can do this ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abdullahi45: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2018
abdullahi45:

Good day house,

i want to be one of the beneficiaries of Finland Scholarship as i was told no free tuition again.

I have completed my BSc in Microbiology graduating with a very good result. i intend to further with Msc in microbiology or biotech. I also TOEFL result of 84/120.

I am here to seek advice on school to choose and how to go about the application process.

Thanks in anticipation.

?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yinxx(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
frankie2K:
Happy new year!!!!! i pray this year we shall receive our expected RP in Jesus name. AMEN
[quote author=industrialchemi post=63849278]
Finland still have tuition free universities?[/quote

can u recommend any university to study mechanical engineering at masters level thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sobastical: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Aramind:
Good Morning all, i can't find the apply link on the university of Tampere, it keeps showing how to apply.
2nd, the sending of transcript directly from the school, id there anyother way i can do this ?

Write the school
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abdullahi45: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
abdullahi45:

Good day house,

Thanks in anticipation.

Please help Gurus in the house
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by akinola12345: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
sobastical:

I don't think there's any headway to that for now
so you mean there is no application for undergraduate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Try Aalto university. The bachelor's program in English is open now
akinola12345:
so you mean there is no application for undergraduate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kayuscares4u(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello hurt, can i use GRE as a language test to apply for a graduate degree n free tuition fee at finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
kayuscares4u:
Hello hurt, can i use GRE as a language test to apply for a graduate degree n free tuition fee at finland.
nope buddy. TOEFL IELTIS PTE CPE are requiered
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Alfred2000: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=dondaddycares post=62805678]

Hi,
Do you mean 2017 or you were referring to 2015? I'm in finland Already, done with studies and now live in Helsinki
Boss pls i need ur contact on whatsapp so we can relate.pls help drop ur digits in my box lemme chat u up..alfredanderson001@gmailcom
I applied to d uni of helsinki..am yet to forward my documents thru dhl nxt week. Do u hv an idea if i must hv an english test exam such as toelf b4 i can get admitted?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Alfred2000: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=lastee post=61780729]Hi,
I submitted my application on enterfinland eservice since 30/8/17 and I have gone to embassy since 6/9/17 but till date I have not gotten a decision.
I had initiation certificate notification on my enterfinland application since and now my school email me telling me that my admission will be revoked due to not resuming on or before the deadline for my study.
Pls advice me on what to do [/quote
Hello house, please can someone help list the required documents am suppose to have in my mail delievery to university of helsinki, i enclosed a photocopy of my bsc certificate and copy of my passport page, is there anything else i should have in there? About mu UAF registration number, can i have it hand written on my bsc cert or on the envelop with which am delievering it in?..tanx in anticipation to your response/responses
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Alfred2000 post=64111871][/quote]
Without language test university of Helsinki may not admit you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by edunwanna: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to study in Finland for a Ph.D in Chemistry,
Can someone who is studying there help me with the admission application and or recommend a University for me that will process the admmision faster before 24th January.
Thank You.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by doziej84: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is a certified true copy (CTC) of my certificate issued by the university enough for admission purposes or must I legalize my documents @ the Ministry of Education and Ministry of external affairs?

Also who knows if UAF accepts CTC copies of certificates issued from a HIgh court i.e Ikeja high court?

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
frankie2K:

nope buddy. TOEFL IELTIS PTE CPE are requiered

Big bro, please I need your help urgently and I need to talk privately with you. God continue to bless you bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
doziej84:

Is a certified true copy (CTC) of my certificate issued by the university enough for admission purposes or must I legalize my documents @ the Ministry of Education and Ministry of external affairs?

Also who knows if UAF accepts CTC copies of certificates issued from a HIgh court i.e Ikeja high court?

Thanks
uaf accept ctc of your dox from high court. dont waste time and money with min of edu and external affairs. they even accept certified copies from your schools
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by doziej84: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2018
frankie2K:

uaf accept ctc of your dox from high court. dont waste time and money with min of edu and external affairs. they even accept certified copies from your schools

what I have actually is statement of result, not the final certificates issued by university. do you know if they accept CTC of those?....money no
dey & I need to hedge my bets before sending transcripts
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
doziej84:

what I have actually is statement of result, not the final certificates issued by university. do you know if they accept CTC of those?....money no
dey & I need to hedge my bets before sending transcripts
yes they accept ctc of statement. tell ur school to write a letter saying ur certificate is not ready yet
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Suplexx: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
I hear admission closes tomorrow. Please who can help me with a good school I can apply to read Business administration. A school with free tuition fees.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Suplexx:
I hear admission closes tomorrow. Please who can help me with a good school I can apply to read Business administration. A school with free tuition fees.
none buddy. no tution free schools in finland. try norway
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2018
pls flight ticket from lagos to finland is how much,i need the ranges.thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Suplexx: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
aril:

For those who are intending to reside in finalnd after completing their studies. I will advice you go for degree courses even if you are through with your degree in Nigeria. Why? degree courses give you lengthy stay in Finland and you can automatically apply for masters program after completing your degree. This will give you more yrs to complete your studies and you can apply for citizenship.

What if one does two masters programs?

I already applied for a masters program

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
TNezer:
pls flight ticket from lagos to finland is how much,i need the ranges.thanks
check www.wakanow.com for ticket fares. you don get RP?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by georgesegun87: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kindly please send me the material of you use for toelf...please send it to georgesegun87@gmail.com

quote author=abdullahi45 post=63862424]

Good day house,

Thanks in anticipation.

someone should please help[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Godsknight(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
I just completed Msc in operations management , but intend to do phd in operations and supply chain mgt in finland. I learnt there are free tuition fee universities for phd in finland? How true is this?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GidiPrince: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyone here tried vocational studies as a route to get RP?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sawhite: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Godsknight:
I just completed Msc in operations management , but intend to do phd in operations and supply chain mgt in finland. I learnt there are free tuition fee universities for phd in finland? How true is this?
very true buddy. contact the program cordinators of schools. they normally require you give them unofficial transcripts to evaluate before sending the official one. also make ur sop match their research prospects. no deadline to apply i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.