Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953691 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rocklodge(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello guys
How has it been with u people on sending official transcript to school. I applied to TUT. NASU have been on strike. I heard they are resuming on Monday
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Udopasa: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Godsknight:
I just completed Msc in operations management , but intend to do phd in operations and supply chain mgt in finland. I learnt there are free tuition fee universities for phd in finland? How true is this?
Greetings bro. How far have you gone with your application?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Udopasa: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
frankie2K:

very true buddy. contact the program cordinators of schools. they normally require you give them unofficial transcripts to evaluate before sending the official one. also make ur sop match their research prospects. no deadline to apply i guess
Greetings bro. Since PhD programs in Finland is tuition free, what other financial requirements will be needing at the point of visa application? like proof of financial capability
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Udopasa: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2018
IstandWitBuhari:

Please how can I apply for Ph.D in a finish University. ? Thanks
Bros, were you successful with your application?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mayorsmart005(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
UEF applicants, how has it been with the sending of transcripts. NASU wan spoil show for me with their strike but God pass them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rocklodge(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mayorsmart005:
UEF applicants, how has it been with the sending of transcripts. NASU wan spoil show for me with their strike but God pass them.

Hello bro..
I sent u a pm, kindly reply, let's talk..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Greeting everyone, just here to wish everyone applying to study in Finland next session best of luck. Please if you are not clear on something always feel free to ask questions, and be detailed in your description so others can help. Tervetuloa Suomeen
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by lastee: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
pls i need advice, can I apply for a resident permit with my Euro account
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by lastee: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls i'm a Nigerian resides here in Nigeria and i applied for a bachelor degree programme in one of the Finland UAS can I use my Euro account when applying for my study resident permit pls i need advice
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adesbaba: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls when is the best time to apply for MSC for next intake with bsc accounting.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
lastee:
pls i need advice, can I apply for a resident permit with my Euro account
chinekeeee brother dat is d best even as far as you can prove how u made d money. with d economy floping ,6720 euros be like 3mill. i can remember when it was 1.4mill. naira cast wella

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
adesbaba:
Pls when is the best time to apply for MSC for next intake with bsc accounting.....
nov 2018
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dude04:
Greeting everyone, just here to wish everyone applying to study in Finland next session best of luck. Please if you are not clear on something always feel free to ask questions, and be detailed in your description so others can help. Tervetuloa Suomeen
big bro hope u dey enjoy finland with the heavy snow? i am getting ready to join u buddy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Udopasa:
Greetings bro. Since PhD programs in Finland is tuition free, what other financial requirements will be needing at the point of visa application? like proof of financial capability
u need to show in ur own bank statement that you have 6720 euros for feeding and co
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Udopasa: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
frankie2K:

u need to show in ur own bank statement that you have 6720 euros for feeding and co
Tanx bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Imustreturn(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
good evening guys..

please wch university can one apply to for masters without TOEFL or any cert exam.

I noticed that there applications closes very fast. alto university is closed already on 24 of January. gush

please oo help.

bsc result.. public administration lower class
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ugomnaanny: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Might give finland a try
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mayorsmart005(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2018
frankie2K:

How about if one gets an admission for a course that is tuition free and is also offered a monthly stipend that sums up to be €6720 yearly. Would one still need to present a statement of account at the embassy during the application for resident permit?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mayorsmart005:

How about if one gets an admission for a course that is tuition free and is also offered a monthly stipend that sums up to be €6720 yearly. Would one still need to present a statement of account at the embassy during the application for resident permit?
nope buddy. no need to show your bank statement if that is ur case. did u get any stipend?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mayorsmart005(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
frankie2K:

nope buddy. no need to show your bank statement if that is ur case. did u get any stipend?

No bro. I'm still awaiting the result of my application.
Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kcwitch(m): 1:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Hello all, my interest is new here. Please which schools are most likely to provide full tuition for graduate studies to international students? Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2018
kcwitch:
Hello all, my interest is new here. Please which schools are most likely to provide full tuition for graduate studies to international students? Thanks
i think you have to read from 0 . it has been overflogged here
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kcwitch(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
frankie2K:

i think you have to read from 0 . it has been overflogged here

Bros 0 to here, no specific page?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
pls guys i want to know the cost of finland visa fee currently in lagos,for work procument
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Its been a while here bosses and newbies. Hope suomi is cul. I am yet to recieve my decision after sending in the last supplements requested of me by migri since December 14 2017. I am headed to Centria UAS, any pointers from the bosses as the reason for this delay
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ItsJonathan(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Hi all, do I need to have four year tuition ready in my bank account if I plan on applying for an undergraduate Finland visa?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
ItsJonathan:
Hi all, do I need to have four year tuition ready in my bank account if I plan on applying for an undergraduate Finland visa?

Have you gotten admission If yes ? ? Which school If No, get admission first.

After getting admission u would need tuition fee for your first year plus your living expenses for your first in your bank account to apply for your first resident permit.
Lets say tuition for d sch that gave you admission is 10,000euros per session, and there no scholarship for u in dt school, you would be needing 16,720 euros(tuition fee :10,000+ 6720(living expenses) in your bank account for your resident permit .
And you would need viable means of support to support the funds in your account
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jelmusboy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Got email from University of Turku for interview for MSc in Biomedical Science (Molecular Biotechnology and Diagnostics track). I hope I will be awarded a scholarship with my second class lower with 4 years work experience, MSc in the UK and five publications.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
jelmusboy:
Got email from University of Turku for interview for MSc in Biomedical Science (Molecular Biotechnology and Diagnostics track). I hope I will be awarded a scholarship with my second class lower with 4 years work experience, MSc in the UK and five publications.
yeah by faith as far as u were invited to interview. just up ur game on relevant research prospects. were d publications published on international journal platforms or Nigeria journal platforms?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by macromyk: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
hi guys good day please I have a question to ask please is studying in Finland for masters still free?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jelmusboy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
If I hear Nigeria journal. They are all international peer-reviewed journal publications

frankie2K:

yeah by faith as far as u were invited to interview. just up ur game on relevant research prospects. were d publications published on international journal platforms or Nigeria journal platforms?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
jelmusboy:
If I hear Nigeria journal. They are all international peer-reviewed journal publications

ok. i had 2. GEJ international journal and 1 Nigerian published. just prepare a research proposal if asked your research interest

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.