Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949629 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
soteria1:
hey boss Udi and others please does anyone have a sample of a motivation letter i can use for my application process to finland. Also i need a sample of a recommendation letter from a lecturer i can use so that my lecturer can have a format. thank you... been on this finland matter for 2years now
Google should be of help than anyone here. What happened that you have been on finland issues for 2years? have you been admitted before?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by blesseddy: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
dondaddycares:

Bros abeg I just want to apply for IMP for Helsinki but I nor sabi one single soul for there. I'm new on nairaland I don't really understand the conversation thread. Please lets chat by mail please adesotuendurance@yahoo.com

I went to the embassy on monday, 22/09/2015 and collected the RP meanwhile the embassy emailed me on 16/09/2015 to come or send for it. I believe yours should be at the embassy now,if you don't get a mail tomorrow, email the embassy. Which city are you headed to?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=blesseddy post=62767073][/quote]

Hi,
Do you mean 2017 or you were referring to 2015? I'm in finland Already, done with studies and now live in Helsinki
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 2:30am On Nov 29, 2017
dahonestboss:

please. Can i apply for my Masters with HND in Finland ? If no i dont mind going for my 1st degree there. And hope i can apply for 1st Degree and get a sholarship.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yoyolagos: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2017
yoyolagos:
What Do We Offer You?
LUT offers you 17 high-profile Master's Programmes in English in the fields of Technology and Business Administration.

When to Apply?
LUT Master's Programmes starting in Fall 2018
December 1, 2017 - January 24, 2018 at 15:00 (GMT+2)

Rolling Admission for the LUT Master's Programmes in Fall 2018
November 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018
Special eligibility requirements involved.

Double Degree studies for Master's Programmes
December 1, 2017 - February 28, 2018 at 15:00 (GMT+2)
Only for students nominated as Double Degree applicants by the LUT partner universities
Further information on the separate application process for Double Degree Programmes

Abeg who fit explain the Rolling Admission for the LUT Master's Programmes in Fall 2018
with the Special eligibility requirements involved.
How is this route of admission different from the normal LUT Master's Programmes starting in Fall 2018 December 1, 2017 - January 24, 2018

Thus d admission with special requirement has a better chance of scholarship?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IstandWitBuhari: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
presiade:

I suggest you go and buy AIICO's policy while you try to sort out things mutual assurance. All you need is just 1 year travel insurance. You may later change the effective date with mutual assurance when your application gets approved.

Please how can I apply for Ph.D in a finish University. ?
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Suplexx: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2017
yoyolagos:

Abeg who fit explain the Rolling Admission for the LUT Master's Programmes in Fall 2018
with the Special eligibility requirements involved.
How is this route of admission different from the normal LUT Master's Programmes starting in Fall 2018 December 1, 2017 - January 24, 2018

Thus d admission with special requirement has a better chance of scholarship?

I am new here. Please what is the requirement for Masters in Business field in this school or any school in Finland?

Kindly help with information.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Funnyguy83 post=62808481][/quote] why is everybody avoiding this question like a plague.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Please how can I applied for Nursing courses in Finland ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cynate:
Please how can I applied for Nursing courses in Finland ?
www.universityadmissions.fi and

Www.studyinfo.fi

should help you in choosing whatever course u want.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2017
PHRANTAD:

www.universityadmissions.fi and

Www.studyinfo.fi

should help you in choosing whatever course u want.

I can't find nursing program in English
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by preciousboss: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
good day, pls is their any university in Finland, that offers post graduate diploma (PGD) for a third class graduate. what is the chance for admission
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ggetter50: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Cynate:

You are wrong, there are many UAS offering Nursing in English. JAMK, Lapland and co

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ggetter50:

You are wrong, there are many UAS offering Nursing in English. JAMK, Lapland and co
I saw Finnish language B1 required.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello great men and women! This is my first post as I have heard a lot about this platform. I'm a 9ja guy married to a Finnish girl, I have been in this lovely country for over a month now, please I want to network with hardworking Nigerians especially those around Vaasa, Seinäjoki and Tampere. I currently attend the language school where I'm improving my skills massively, please mention me here let's connect! God bless all hardworking Nigerians in finland, and for those wanting to come over, may the grace of God bring all of you here!!! Amen
Which city you dey for Finland

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ggetter50: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cynate:

I saw Finnish language B1 required.
That is not true. You can paste the link here . I personally know two black girls studying Nursing in these schools without any Finnish language proficiency, so everything is up to you. Cheers.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ggetter50:

That is not true. You can paste the link here . I personally know two black girls studying Nursing in these schools without any Finnish language proficiency, so everything is up to you. Cheers.
Please can you post it
I will update the links now
I'm thinking of moving to Finland or Ireland
Both are within my reach but don't know which to choose
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ggetter50: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cynate:

Please can you post it
I will update the links now
I'm thinking of moving to Finland or Ireland
Both are within my reach but don't know which to choose
You can do more research. I have already mentioned those schools, just go to their website. Any course you see under " English taught program" means you don't need any Finnish language knowledge for it.

I would advice you to choose Finland. I was in Helsinki in February and everything works over there, including their education system plus its Schengen advantage, you cannot go wrong. Peace .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ggetter50:

You can do more research. I have already mentioned those schools, just go to their website. Any course you see under " English taught program" means you don't need any Finnish language knowledge for it.

I would advice you to choose Finland. I was in Helsinki in February and everything works over there, including their education system plus its Schengen advantage, you cannot go wrong. Peace .
I'm EU citizen
Travelling around EU is not a problem

My spouse and I wanted to move to Ireland or Finland
Ireland because of the language which is English but Finland too has a lot to offer
I want to go back to school.
I don't like England because I have lived there for over 2 years
I will check those site again
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Cynate:

Maybe you didn't navigate the websites very well, CENTRIA University of Applied sciences and other universities in Finland offers Nursing in English .

Check the link below

https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/haku/Nursing?page=1&facetFilters=teachingLangCode_ffm:EN&tab=los
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cynate(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
PHRANTAD:

Maybe you didn't navigate the websites very well, CENTRIA University of Applied sciences and other universities in Finland offers Nursing in English .

Check the link below

https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/haku/Nursing?page=1&facetFilters=teachingLangCode_ffm:EN&tab=los
Thanks
The problem is
I have a friend who left Finland to Ireland becos it's hard to get a job in Finland without Finnish language.
Ireland or Finland?
Ireland is English while Finland is Finnish
Hope am correct
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yhormite: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please am a Graduate of physics education with second class lower I want to apply for Masters in Finland what are my chances?? because I heard the admission in the school that am applying will come automatically with tuition waiver scholarship so please what are my chances to get the admission and the tuition waiver scholarship?? with my class of degree please help a brother please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cooladex(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good day all.
I have a first class degree in business administration and also a masters degree in management with a distinction. Can i apply for my PHd in finland straight away or i need to do another masters degree over there, as i heard they hardly recognize Masters degree not from there universities, and please am i open to scholarships?

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Popinto and Kofoironic, have u guys gotten a decision from migri yet?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jimzy4u(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
boss please whats the name of the school maybe i can apply there too
yhormite:
Please am a Graduate of physics education with second class lower I want to apply for Masters in Finland what are my chances?? because I heard the admission in the school that am applying will come automatically with tuition waiver scholarship so please what are my chances to get the admission and the tuition waiver scholarship?? with my class of degree please help a brother please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by releastaso(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good day my people. Please I'm interested in pursuing a masters degree in public health in Finland. I just finished from the medical school here in Nigeria. I would appreciate advice on steps to follow, and which schools could provide scholarships.
Thanks so much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jaybeyblu: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Good Day all!

Please i need advice because i am really confused on the next step to take. i applied for RP based on family ties to Finland but after a year of waiting (Really delayed) i was rejected, my spouse suggested we re apply again but i am really scared and i just dont want through the same stress and sleepless nights of waiting and unsure of the decision. so i am suggesting i rather re apply for RP based on studies, Then i can school and also live a family life with my husband. I had the intention of studying information management systems and i just started checking universities online this week regarding it but i could not find any studies on IMS in English or maybe i am not checking the right websites.

Please if anyone here can give me ideas, regarding schools in Helsinki or close by. i intend to do a bachelor's degree and then continue with a masters degree program, My first degree is in biological sciences and is not related to IMS and i dont intend to further my studies as my job here in Nigeria has taken me away from that career path and it is steering towards this new interest that i intend to study

Thank you
(forgive my typo errors if any, i am pretty destabilized at the moment smiley)

Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2017
OK, sorry for the delay. Some of the questions asked now have been treated before. Take your time and study from page0 . no big deal. Hope you have your language test results ready. visit www.uaf.fi and www.studyinfo.fi
jaybeyblu:
Good Day all!

Please i need advice because i am really confused on the next step to take. i applied for RP based on family ties to Finland but after a year of waiting (Really delayed) i was rejected, my spouse suggested we re apply again but i am really scared and i just dont want through the same stress and sleepless nights of waiting and unsure of the decision. so i am suggesting i rather re apply for RP based on studies, Then i can school and also live a family life with my husband. I had the intention of studying information management systems and i just started checking universities online this week regarding it but i could not find any studies on IMS in English or maybe i am not checking the right websites.

Please if anyone here can give me ideas, regarding schools in Helsinki or close by. i intend to do a bachelor's degree and then continue with a masters degree program, My first degree is in biological sciences and is not related to IMS and i dont intend to further my studies as my job here in Nigeria has taken me away from that career path and it is steering towards this new interest that i intend to study

Thank you

Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jaybeyblu: 3:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
jaybeyblu:
Good Day all!

Thank you

Thank you.

If u dnt mind sharing, what was migris reason for the denial...a clear understanding of this will help in future applications...switching from one application to another (spousal to study) immediately after a denial raises a lot of red flags...this is my opinion cos u will be asked at the interview why the sudden switch rather than rectifying the reasons for the denial in the first application...and the last impression U want to give them now is that u r desperate..(with all the immigration crisis going on in Europe especially with Nigerians)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sod92: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good evening everyone.pls is their anyone studying in the university of eastern finland or anyone intending to apply to the university.I need a guide on the application process as i intend to apply for full scholarship.
Pls help a brother
Any reply will be much appreciated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.