Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953186 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
uzhi:
You cant meet up again with this current application.
Wait for the next one.
ok, thanks so much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Check the webs of all universities whether there is any one whose admission will end in April. Otherwise, try Tallinn University, Tallinn University of Technology, Tartu University and Estonian Academy of art for both tuition fee and paid.
All of them are in Estonia.
Best of luck !
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
uzhi:
Check the webs of all universities whether there is any one whose admission will end in April. Otherwise, try Tallinn University, Tallinn University of Technology, Tartu University and Estonian Academy of art for both tuition fee and paid.
All of them are in Estonia.
Best of luck !

Wassap guys,been on observing mode......
@uzhi, do u hv info on Estonia? Sm1 said it's a poor country......
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Quiet on time ! I just checked ur profile now. Estonia is a poor country, yet my friend is been paid 45k monthly as under graduate.
Dont mind them, let me know what u want to know about d country.
kissmylips:

Wassap guys,been on observing mode......
@uzhi, do u hv info on Estonia? Sm1 said it's a poor country......
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uzhi, pls do I need IELTS in talinn or tarku university
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
dorofine:
Uzhi, pls do I need IELTS in talinn or tarku university

Yes, u need it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks uzhi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AfricanFem(f): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
my application to abo akademi is complete but the other one to tampere was incomplete because they needed a copy of my degree. i was sent a consent letter i had to sign for them to send to my school .

i havent gotten any feedback from them.

im a lurker and This thread has been helpful to me . Best of luck to everyone
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
AfricanFem:
my application to abo akademi is complete but the other one to tampere was incomplete because they needed a copy of my degree. i was sent a consent letter i had to sign for them to send to my school .

Congratulations den.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexpredator: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
dorofine:
Pls help, I am about to apply to vaasa university and the deadline is feb 27, I'll need IELTS and have not done it. I don't know how long the IELTS will take, do I need the IELTS before the deadline? Pls help am confuse
u tried PTE ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think there must be something wrong with the people at UAF. First, it was that my transcript wasn't stamped and now it is that the envelope might have been tampered with. They also said that I cannot send another one again. Does anybody know what can be done?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
adexpredator:
u tried PTE ?
thanks, but what's the full meaning of PTE
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
According to online tracking system, my application and transcript arrived at UAF on 11/02/2015 & 12/02/2015 for Lappeenranta University of Technology admission. Till now, I am yet to receive any notification from them that they have received or processed my documents and they are not responding to my enquiry mail. Anybody in my shoes?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
dorofine:

Pearson Test of English (Academic)

Check my previous messages I gave a brief description about the requirements and cost of writing PTE.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Goskian:
According to online tracking system, my application and transcript arrived at UAF on 11/02/2015 & 12/02/2015 for Lappeenranta University of Technology admission. Till now, I am yet to receive any notification from them that they have received or processed my documents and they are not responding to my enquiry mail. Anybody in my shoes?

They will get bck to u. Jst give them some time. By nxt week dey shld.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
elemzbaba:
I think there must be something wrong with the people at UAF. First, it was that my transcript wasn't stamped and now it is that the envelope might have been tampered with. They also said that I cannot send another one again. Does anybody know what can be done?
I once had dt issue,but they didn't tell me not to resend my transcript. And I even have another guy dat they told him to send his transcript b4 6th of march. Don't know abt this one,but my advice is dt,u shld go bck to ur school ask for official envelop,no plain white,with ur school logo on it. Den reapply and send it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexpredator: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
dorofine:
Pearson Test of English
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
@olabode89 and adexpredator, thanks. But its late to apply to any school in Finland now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cjeriia: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2015
dorofine:
Pearson's Test of English (PTE)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
ooluseyipa:

They will get bck to u. Jst give them some time. By nxt week dey shld.
Thank you, man. Though the school is just my plan D, I don't want to joke with it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I once had dt issue,but they didn't tell me not to resend my transcript. And I even have another guy dat they told him to send his transcript b4 6th of march. Don't know abt this one,but my advice is dt,u shld go bck to ur school ask for official envelop,no plain white,with ur school logo on it. Den reapply and send it.
Did they send you the mail about having processed all your documents before or after your resent transcript got there?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
elemzbaba:
Did they send you the mail about having processed all your documents before or after your resent transcript got there?

B4 my recent transcript got there.My recent transcript got the on d 16th of this month. So I am of d opinion that my recent transcript will be treated.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by smajatt(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Good aftunoon guys. Been reading the thread and I must confess its very educative.
Please I hve few questions
1. Am currently in my HND 2nd semester and I wish to go do my masters in one of the countries named in. The thread, please what are my option and do I have a chance of getting one that will accept HND, but if there is none what steps can I take to be able to achieve this.

2. How viable is the certificates issued in this countries in terms of securing jobs and how is the working state of someone who goes to this country as an expatriate, do they readily give jobs to expatriate.

Thanks this are my questions for now.
God bless.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Goskian:

Check ur mail between today and tomorrow.mine got there on the 10th and dey sent me a mail around 8am dis morning.so urs shld be today or latest tomorrow depending on how many supplement they re treating.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
smajatt:
Good aftunoon guys. Been reading the thread and I must confess its very educative.
Please I hve few questions
1. Am currently in my HND 2nd semester and I wish to go do my masters in one of the countries named in. The thread, please what are my option and do I have a chance of getting one that will accept HND, but if there is none what steps can I take to be able to achieve this.

2. How viable is the certificates issued in this countries in terms of securing jobs and how is the working state of someone who goes to this country as an expatriate, do they readily give jobs to expatriate.

Thanks this are my questions for now.
God bless.

Universities in finland don't accept HND students for there master degree programme. Well for the 2nd question,dere universities is one of d best in Europe. So dere certificate shld be too.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Check ur mail between today and tomorrow.mine got there on the 10th and dey sent me a mail around 8am dis morning.so urs shld be today or latest tomorrow depending on how many supplement they re treating.
Thanks. They sent me a mail on Saturday that my documents have been processed, but they are yet to receive my transcript... I hope they will process it today or tomorrow.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
ooluseyipa:

B4 my recent transcript got there.My recent transcript got the on d 16th of this month. So I am of d opinion that my recent transcript will be treated.
Have they processed your new transcript?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
elemzbaba:
Have they processed your new transcript?

Nope they have not. Becos my new transcript got there on d 16th of dis month.so hopefully dis week or latest nxt week.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by euktalks: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015

Am also having a similar issue here, in my case my application to abo akademi is incomplete, sent a certified copy of my notification of result along with my application which clearly states that the notification is issued in lieu of my certificate which is yet to be ready for collection and yet i got a mail that they have not received my certificate. How does one go about this kind of issue, the concept letter you recieved, was it sent to you by the school?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by euktalks: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=ooluseyipa post=31071817][/quote]

Am also having a similar issue here, in my case my application to abo akademi is incomplete, sent a certified copy of my notification of result along with my application which clearly states that the notification is issued in lieu of my certificate which is yet to be ready for collection and yet i got a mail from uaf that they have not received my certificate. How does one go about this kind of issue, the consent letter you recieved, was it sent to you by the school?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abeg, who here attended UNILAG and was able to collect his/her transcript, how did you go about it?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks for ur response to my inquiry about studying in Finland thats its late for me to apply ds year.
I need details on how to start planning for my application against next year, i studied Medical laboratory sciences and i have 5 years work experience, i would love to study Masters of Public health, can someone give me details on how i would apply. GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS .

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.