Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952497 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2015
razorraymon:

No, it was sent directly from the school. They don't give transcript out to students.

I have applied for another transcript with official envelope now.i think with that it shld work out finally. So if u ve intreset lemme know so that I can introduce u to them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I have applied for another transcript with official envelope now.i think with that it shld work out finally. So if u ve intreset lemme know so that I can introduce u to them.
Are you currently in Ogbomoso? Did you just applied?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2015
ooluseyipa:
Pls all,dey do not give me deadline to supplement my applications. If I send it like dt, hope dey will process it.

@abbylestone,have dey send u mail?

@adebasket97 ow va with ur application?

my guy i tire for these ppl, dm never send me email sha my transcript got there last week wednesday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2015
razorraymon:

Are you currently in Ogbomoso? Did you just applied?

Am not in Ogbomosho, but I have people dere that can be of help to me. So have done d necessary things and it shld be ready today.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
adebasket97:

my guy i tire for these ppl, dm never send me email sha my transcript got there last week wednesday.

Is it anoda transcript? They will get bck to u wen dey get to ur turn. They shld be on d 29th now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Is it anoda transcript? They will get bck to u wen dey get to ur turn. They shld be on d 29th now

yes bro, its another transcript. memorial uni , CA accepted it without any problem, i no knw wetin do this uaf ppl. waiting for their message sha
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2015
adebasket97:

yes bro, its another transcript. memorial uni , CA accepted it without any problem, i no knw wetin do this uaf ppl. waiting for their message sha

Oh!u apply to MUN.CA,i applied there but the problem am having is d issue of supervisor b4 dey will grant u admission for master studies. Abi can I apply for Bachelor degree?will dey give me visa?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by razorraymon(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Am not in Ogbomosho, but I have people dere that can be of help to me. So have done d necessary things and it shld be ready today.
Bro, please connect me. I'm in Ogbomoso.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Oh!u apply to MUN.CA,i applied there but the problem am having is d issue of supervisor b4 dey will grant u admission for master studies. Abi can I apply for Bachelor degree?will dey give me visa?

I don see supervisor since o.....depends on your dob. if you're above "23" I don't think it will work out.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
AMEN.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
adebasket97:

I don see supervisor since o.....depends on your dob. if you're above "23" I don't think it will work out.

If u ve seen a supervisor congratulation oooo. To get supervisor in chemistry is almost impossible.i have been trying since.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abbeyseto1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na wha for UAF o. This is the message I got.

- Transcript of records

*We cannot consider the transcript of records to have been submitted according to the country-specific requirement. There is indication that the envelope may have been opened and thus we cannot ascertain the integrity of the envelope.*

Its even in the mail that its too late to send any supplement. Cos it won't be processed.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
abbeyseto1:

- Transcript of records

*We cannot consider the transcript of records to have been submitted according to the country-specific requirement. There is indication that the envelope may have been opened and thus we cannot ascertain the integrity of the envelope.*

Its even in the mail that its too late to send any supplement. Cos it won't be processed.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
abbeyseto1:

- Transcript of records

nah wa oo, hp dis people are not doin dis on purpose? Dis is realy scary!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
abbeyseto1:

- Transcript of records

That's d same email I got from them.But I didn't get d latter part sha.Am hoping if I send my transcripts to them again,dey may consider it.

@all pls can I still send my transcript to UAF since d application have closed and dey didn't notify me to supplement or not to.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
It worth d risk, but I will advise u try schools in Estonia too. They have free tuition in some courses.
Best of luck bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
uzhi:
It worth d risk, but I will advise u try schools in Estonia too. They have free tuition in some courses.
Best of luck bro.

Is dere application still on?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yes. Check Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn University and Tartu University.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Taiwoaremu: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
is this your first mail from UAF or they have once ask you to supplement your transcript. Am asking just for me to know my stand cus v once gotten d same mail u got and was told to supplement bfor deadline which i v done since but yet to hear from dem

abbeyseto1:

- Transcript of records

cool

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2015
uzhi:
Yes. Check Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn University and Tartu University.

@uzhi,base on d information u gave me,can u pls give me ur contact,want to discuss with u.seems to have intreast.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
U are welcome
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Update: UAF sent my application to one of the unis. Got a mail from d uni. University of Helsinki. Spent the whole night checking out youtube videos of the school and the city of Helsinki generally. Omo, see ginger. I regret say I no calm down write my letter of motivation. U need to check out UH's Library. There's a video on youtube. With God on my side, I feel pretty confident about my chances sha. If dem gimme admission peren!!! I go scatter everywhere. cheesy admission decisions should be made in April/May. See as e far for my eyes. Yet e be like say e too near as I no get money. That's all I have to say sha. What's the latest with u guys?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
All these useless schools self tongue tongue. I sent in my application to Tampere University of Technology and they told me they are not accepting the cerification of my degree certificate because it does not bear the seal of the university, and they rejected the one certified by Federal High Court. Meanwhile, a better rated university (Aalto) has accepted it without any hassle. Anyways, I've written to them to re-review the document because I can't meet the deadline of 20th February if I should resend that only outstanding document. I can't use courier because of that alone. undecided
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2015
I got a mail from UAF that all my documents have been processed. But am wondering, my status is still incomplete. Though they didn't mention anything about transcripts,that is whr d confusion is. But anyway na way, have already send anoda transcript which will be deliver by monday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Goskian:
All these useless schools self tongue tongue. I sent in my application to Tampere University of Technology and they told me they are not accepting the cerification of my degree certificate because it does not bear the seal of the university, and they rejected the one certified by Federal High Court. Meanwhile, a better rated university (Aalto) has accepted it without any hassle. Anyways, I've written to them to re-review the document because I can't meet the deadline of 20th February if I should resend that only outstanding document. I can't use courier because of that alone. undecided

Lol @ better rated. Baba don vex. Makes sense to write dem to do a 2nd review, wasting another 13k to send just one paper na error. All d best sha. God go help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ sureboy, congratulations. UAF has sent my doc to d sch and only waiting for d admission decision sa
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ Goskian, did ur school certify ur transcripts of record? If so, I don't tink ur certified degree certificate by d high court shud b rejected..mail dem as it ws earlier suggested...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
uzhi:
@ sureboy, congratulations. UAF has sent my doc to d sch and only waiting for d admission decision sa

Congratulation bro. Decision sha favour u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.