Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949699 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fikki1: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Goodmorming,
please i need help urgently... I received a msg from aalto requesting me to submit my doc before 24th feb... Pls do i use dhl nd how much does it cost above all wat doc is important... I hv OND cert, i am currently in d school trying to get my final result. But i hv a letter from d school stating dat my result was being computed, though it was given to me before my IT. Please i need ur advice... Wat shld i do??.24th is just Tuesday ...pls help
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
fikki1:
Goodmorming,
please i need help urgently... I received a msg from aalto requesting me to submit my doc before 24th feb... Pls do i use dhl nd how much does it cost above all wat doc is important... I hv OND cert, i am currently in d school trying to get my final result. But i hv a letter from d school stating dat my result was being computed, though it was given to me before my IT. Please i need ur advice... Wat shld i do??.24th is just Tuesday ...pls help

Are you applying with a NATIONAL DIPLOMA ? If yes, sorry you are not eligible to apply or else, you would be wasting your hard earned money.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fikki1: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Inufele1:

Are you applying with a NATIONAL DIPLOMA ? If yes, sorry you are not eligible to apply or else, you would be wasting your hard earned money.

am applying with a diploma... And pls can u butreess ur point pls...am actually applying for school of business mikkelli...and moreso wats ur advise? Olevel or OND
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
fikki1:

am applying with a diploma... And pls can u butreess ur point pls...am actually applying for school of business mikkelli...and moreso wats ur advise? Olevel or OND

From your question i can clearly see that you have not made any research of your own at all, you want to apply anyway!

My advice for you is to go and read the requirement for application for individual program you r thinking about. Then you have to know that as an international student you can only apply with either O'level or Bsc degree. NOT DIPLOMA!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Use ur o level. Get ur transcript . Nd notarize a copy of ur result. U can as well put a scratch card. quote author=fikki1 post=30873336]

am applying with a diploma... And pls can u butreess ur point pls...am actually applying for school of business mikkelli...and moreso wats ur advise? Olevel or OND[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fikki1: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Inufele1:

From your question i can clearly see that you have not made any research of your own at all, you want to apply anyway!

My advice for you is to go and read the requirement for application for individual program you r thinking about. Then you have to know that as an international student you can only apply with either O'level or Bsc degree. NOT DIPLOMA!

aite..... Actually did a bit..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
@ inufele @uhiz @ surboy @ all. Pls I need clarification about one mail I receive from UAF.

I was told dat my applications have been processed. That UAF will send all applications to respective school @ d end of d process.

So here is d issue, d last notification I got frm them,i was told dat my transcript have issue. Does that means that my application was processed without my transcript? Or wht?

I need clarification pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
ooluseyipa:
@ inufele @uhiz @ surboy @ all. Pls I need clarification about one mail I receive from UAF.

I was told dat my applications have been processed. That UAF will send all applications to respective school @ d end of d process.

So here is d issue, d last notification I got frm them,i was told dat my transcript have issue. Does that means that my application was processed without my transcript? Or wht?

I need clarification pls
This is gotten from their FAQs section

Will UAF forward my application to the university I have applied to if the status of my application is ‘incomplete’?
Yes. University Admissions Finland forwards all applications to the relevant universities, who will then evaluate the applications and make the student selections. UAF does not take part in the student selection process.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
I suggest u call them and send email asking them what the problem is with the transcript.
I hope d closing date isn't close ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
uzhi:
I suggest u call them and send email asking them what the problem is with the transcript.
I hope d closing date isn't close ?

It has close now. And I jst sent another one to them which have been delivered since monday.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ooluseyi, did u get the UAF message after d last document got there or b4 ? If it is after, that means prayer mode would be activated.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2015
uzhi:
Ooluseyi, did u get the UAF message after d last document got there or b4 ? If it is after, that means prayer mode would be activated.

Nope,it ws b4 d last message get there.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tumininuG: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
I applied for masters in finland nd submitted to deir university admission board..bt dey sent me a mail tellin me dt d envelope my transcript ws kept ws nt stamped..pls wt can I do Abt it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
tumininuG:
I applied for masters in finland nd submitted to deir university admission board..bt dey sent me a mail tellin me dt d envelope my transcript ws kept ws nt stamped..pls wt can I do Abt it
Resend
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just got message from UAF today that all my 4 app have been processed. na prayer remain now o

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
ooluseyipa:

It has close now. And I jst sent another one to them which have been delivered since monday.

i think UAF processed your application without the transcipt, so its left for the school to decide.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tumininuG: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
They gave me the grace 2 submit anoda transcript b4 3rd of march...pls shld I submit anoda 1
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ Tumininu, if u still have interest and d resources, it worth giving a trial.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
adebasket97:

i think UAF processed your application without the transcipt, so its left for the school to decide.
Will they send the application documents to the school without the transcript?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
elemzbaba:

Yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
adebasket97:

I get something from dis trend,becos I need to read it from page 1 to d end and I ask question.well I notice that they will give u a grace of 2 weeks to submit the transcript,if it is only the transcript then they will process it. So lemme hope dt dey will soon process it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
elemzbaba:
It's beta u send ur transcript to them,since dey give u grace of march 3rd. So go to your school,let them use official envelope and stamp it very well. Then send it. Best of luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
adebasket97:
Just got message from UAF today that all my 4 app have been processed. na prayer remain now o

Congratulations and is it d one dt got there on feb?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Congratulations and is it d one dt got there on feb?

yes bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adebasket, when are we having d party for the processed applications ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
adebasket97:

yes bro.

Okay,i too get hope niyen
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2015
uzhi:
Adebasket, when are we having d party for the processed applications ?

hmmmnn...abeg wait till dm send admission o..we go dy runs that party inside embassy by God's grace.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Okay,i too get hope niyen

yeah. it's taking them time now to reply. my transcript arrived since 5th, and I just go reply on 20th.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2015
You know admission deadline is approaching and dis is probably the critical time 4 them.
adebasket97:

yeah. it's taking them time now to reply. my transcript arrived since 5th, and I just go reply on 20th.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls help, I am about to apply to vaasa university and the deadline is feb 27, I'll need IELTS and have not done it. I don't know how long the IELTS will take, do I need the IELTS before the deadline? Pls help am confuse
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
You cant meet up again with this current application.
Wait for the next one.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dorofine(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks uzhi, please is there any other university I can apply to

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.