Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (986952 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
sureb0y:

Lol @ better rated. Baba don vex. Makes sense to write dem to do a 2nd review, wasting another 13k to send just one paper na error. All d best sha. God go help us all.
Abi now, wetin man go do now... They responded to my mail that they will send the documents to the faculty to re-check, indirectly telling me they have accepted it, because I told them that Aalto, LUT and UAF have all accepted what they are rejecting.
Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
billydragon:
@ Goskian, did ur school certify ur transcripts of record? If so, I don't tink ur certified degree certificate by d high court shud b rejected..mail dem as it ws earlier suggested...

Don't mind them, my school sent the transcript directly to them and they have accepted it, though it was delivered after the certificate got their.
Thanks anyways.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Goskian:

Abi now, wetin man go do now... They responded to my mail that they will send the documents to the faculty to re-check, indirectly telling me they have accepted it, because I told them that Aalto, LUT and UAF have all accepted what they are rejecting.
Thank you.

What is even wrong with finland? Na so they no trust Nigerians reach. So smething that UAF accept one school is rejecting it? Ori won ti yi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Got a mail from Tampere University of Technology (TUT) confirming that my application is complete... yeye people dem b dey yarn me say dem nor receive my PTE Academic score, I use mail and evidence wound dem...lols. So na to chill till April for Aalto and TUT. Still considering whether to apply to TUT this one wey Aalto and TUT dey extremely competitive, I nor wan hear story o...

How are u guys holding up... grin

adebasket97, sureb0y, Goskian and co.................
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
olabode89:
Got a mail from Tampere University of Technology (TUT) confirming that my application is complete... yeye people dem b dey yarn me say dem nor receive my PTE Academic score, I use mail and evidence wound dem...lols. So na to chill till April

As for me, just lowkey. 7k euros no be beans. Just went thru my letter of motivation I blow one grammar. So embarrassing, the typo bad gan, I just dey laugh myself. How to make 2m naira in 3 months for this Naija is way beyond me to be honest, I'm considering other options sha. February don dey fly already. Before u know, April/May don reach and person go need sort the money ish. All's well sha. God's in control
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cjeriia: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
sureb0y:

As for me, just lowkey. 7k euros no be beans. Just went thru my letter of motivation I blow one grammar. So embarrassing, the typo bad gan, I just dey laugh myself. How to make 2m naira in 3 months for this Naija is way beyond me to be honest, I'm considering other options sha. February don dey fly already. Before u know, April/May don reach and person go need sort the money ish. All's well sha. God's in control
All is well man
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
olabode89:
Got a mail from Tampere University of Technology (TUT) confirming that my application is complete... yeye people dem b dey yarn me say dem nor receive my PTE Academic score, I use mail and evidence wound dem...lols. So na to chill till April for Aalto and TUT. Still considering whether to apply to TUT this one wey Aalto and TUT dey extremely competitive, I nor wan hear story o...

I still dy wait for uaf update o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
sureb0y:

Lol.......funny u @grammar, I read and read my letter of motivation. 1.6M should be enough for the VISA application. I dey run serious austerity regime for here.... I never still smell 1M anyhow sha by April/May boiz go rough am.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
olabode89:

Lol.......funny u @grammar, I read and read my letter of motivation. 1.6M should be enough for the VISA application. I dey run serious austerity regime for here.... I never still smell 1M anyhow sha by April/May boiz go rough am.
bro can't you use someone SOA?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Looks like the whole world applied to Aalto and TUT
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
tdayof:
bro can't you use someone SOA?

SOA = Statement of account

According to migri's site the 1.5M must be in the applicant's account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
elemzbaba:
Looks like the whole world applied to Aalto and TUT

I know, right?
For two reasons I guess.... they are both the top 2 schools in engineering/technology related courses in Finland and Espoo and Tampere are both big cities in Finland (relatively easy to get per time jobs than other cities apart from Helsinki).

I am also considering LUT, I no wan hear story at all at all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Omo d last time i had one million was duri g my wedding. But, am sure that money wont be an hindrance. You and ur grammar. Na only u waka come ?quote author=olabode89 post=30726295]

Lol.......funny u @grammar, I read and read my letter of motivation. 1.6M should be enough for the VISA application. I dey run serious austerity regime for here.... I never still smell 1M anyhow sha by April/May boiz go rough am.[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by inspireda4(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2015
hi guys, i'm new on this thread and to nairaland in general. i very interested in doing my masters in finland. i need basic head-start info on how to go about it. i'm looking towards nextyear as i'd be through with NYSc by then. so stuffs on when to send in transcripts, contacting the school, exams to write , etc would be very helpful.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
inspireda4:
hi guys, i'm new on this thread and to nairaland in general. i very interested in doing my masters in finland. i need basic head-start info on how to go about it. i'm looking towards nextyear as i'd be through with NYSc by then. so stuffs on when to send in transcripts, contacting the school, exams to write , etc would be very helpful.

Dedicate 30 mins to 1 hour. Read this thread from page 0 to this page. U'll have all the info u need. Don't take it the wrong way, i'm not being rude. It's just d best way to go about it. After going thru the pages, ask specific questions.

You're welcome.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
inspireda4:

Sureb0y don yarn you d koko.... I spent about 3hrs one night like that going through the thread from page 0 to 50 something.

Also, you might wanna check www.studyinfinland.com peruse all schools and courses available.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olabode, mr perusal . U too don join sureboy for grammar class ? Welcome guy, just do as d two elderly nairalander said.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
uzhi:
Olabode, mr perusal . U too don join sureboy for grammar class ? Welcome guy, just do as d two elderly nairalander said.

Lol.... baba I say make I blow small grammar too o grin. My head just dey hot dis yeye client just dey do mess up.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
olabode89:

My guy, we are just waiting for admission offers to start landing o...Baba God go do am for us.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
ooluseyipa:

What is even wrong with finland? Na so they no trust Nigerians reach. So smething that UAF accept one school is rejecting it? Ori won ti yi.
Imagine, elemu lawon people yen...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Goskian:

Imagine, elemu lawon people yen...

Like serzly,dey re too over serz

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pls let's try and kip this trend alive. It has help a lot of people including me. Reading from beginning to some extent I gain a lot of things again.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please, does any one apply to the university of eastern finland on this thread ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
uzhi:
Please, does any apply to the university of eastern finland on this thread ?

i applied to UEF oo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
uzhi:
Please, does any apply to the university of eastern finland on this thread ?

Yes oooo.I applied to UEF
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Finally they don gba sibe, Their head no tongue

Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm that we have received a supplementary document to your application at Tampere University of Technology, Finland, for the International Master's Degree Programme in Automation Engineering. Your application is now complete.

The admission decision will be made in April. All applicants will be informed about the admission results by email by early May at the latest. The names of accepted students will also be posted on TUT's website (www.tut.fi/admissions), provided that the applicant has authorized the publication of his/her name.

Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on the status of your application during the process due to the large number of applications submitted to each programme.

Kind regards,

International Office
Tampere University of Technology
admissions@tut.fi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Congratulations, victory at last.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Goskian:

Don't mind them, my school sent the transcript directly to them and they have accepted it, though it was delivered after the certificate got their.
Thanks anyways.
u are welcome boss and congrats!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by judondasylva(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
dahonestboss:
SureCan

Its easy, depending on the course she wanna study, there might not be much applicant applying. in Finland, not all the applicant get the study places, there might be 50 places and all the applicants who applied will be selected based on their previous educational skills, work experience, motivational letter, curriculum vitae etc. student have a high chance of getting job while studying even thought you dont speak the language, but getting a professional job might be hard due to the language.

Omidan21

Finland is cold, but we live here, there are many Foreigners here as well. its habitable, the rooms are properly heated, with a very high standard of living and Human development. I don't think you will complain much, you would just get used to it eventually, and there is summer time too for you to enjoy wink
can an undergraduate student go there and finish his studies? and also pls how much does it cost to travel to the country from nigeria and wat are process of applying pls I wana know thank u.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billyjunior: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello fellas, dis whole finland matter don taya me. Last year I apply dem turn me down cos of two reasons: my documents no dey notarized and dat my transcript seal was broken as at wen dey receive am. Dis year again I don apply to LUT, don send all my documents plus transcript and dem send me mail say my application dey incomplete.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billyjunior: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Wat do I do pls cos am jus frustrated. Is anybody from AAUA here? Pls I need assisstance. Thanks. I also need info on other schools applications aside finland dat are reputable and affordable. Any info on US?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
billyjunior:
Wat do I do pls cos am jus frustrated. Is anybody from AAUA here? Pls I need assisstance. Thanks. I also need info on other schools applications aside finland dat are reputable and affordable. Any info on US?

1st thing 1st,what is d grading scale of ur school? It shld be A,B,C,D,E,F. For each courses. Then all ur courses will be graded according to this alphabet. If it is not,they won't accept it. Check page 68,69 downward on this naireland, somebody uploaded his transcript here.u can use dt one to judge urs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (371) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: Feliwalt12 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.