Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (958989 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooluseyipa:
After waiting eargly and rejected by 5 university I was eventually accepted by UEF to study what I want Research chemist.

If u ve 2nd class lower,like my own,pls apply. But wen applying,make sure u chose ur line gangan. I mean d course u studied in ur BSC, must be d same with the one u re applying to.

Guys pls what is nxt.

Congrats bro..... I have been patiently waiting to be informed that you have been accepted at a University!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's next??

Na to apply for RP o

Get the following

1. Acceptance letter to the university

2. Health Insurance (AIICO or Mutual benefit)

3. Evidence of sufficient funds (Bank statements and other document to prove source of funds)

4. A passport and passport photo

Then apply online or the hard copy route

Visit the Finnish embassy.

@abebasket97 .... My man..... no near Oulu o.... from discussion with peeps jobs are scarce in Oulu but if u get enough cash Oulu might be cheaper in terms of rent and other expenses. If I were you I will consider Tampere and Turku.... Tampere is an industrialized city (from my research oo as na TUT I dey go) and the 3rd largest metropolis in Finland (after Helsinki and Espoo). The course you will be studying, the ranking of the school, department etc. should also play a part.....(from my research all the schools u mentioned are top schs in Finland)

All the best my broda.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
olabode89:

Congrats bro..... I have been patiently waiting to be informed that you have been accepted at a University!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's next??

Na to apply for RP o

Get the following

1. Acceptance letter to the university

2. Health Insurance (AIICO or Mutual benefit)

3. Evidence of sufficient funds (Bank statements and other document to prove source of funds)

4. A passport and passport photo

Then apply online or the hard copy route

Visit the Finnish embassy.

@abebasket97 .... My man..... no near Oulu o.... from discussion with peeps jobs are scarce in Oulu but if u get enough cash Oulu might be cheaper in terms of rent and other expenses. If I were you I will consider Tampere and Turku.... Tampere is an industrialized city (from my research oo as na TUT I dey go) and the 3rd largest metropolis in Finland (after Helsinki and Espoo). The course you will be studying, the ranking of the school, department etc. should also play a part.....(from my research all the schools u mentioned are top schs in Finland)

All the best my broda.

@olabode George na God. For the pass 2 weeks now,i can't sleep nor eat very well. But I thank God,na whr I want to go gan ni o sele. Moreove I was given a scholarship, pls will I still give them acct statement?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooluseyipa:

@olabode George na God. For the pass 2 weeks now,i can't sleep nor eat very well. But I thank God,na whr I want to go gan ni o sele. Moreove I was given a scholarship, pls will I still give them acct statement?

Wow.... double congrats..... you don't need to include a bank statement if the scholarship fully covers the 6,720 euros. You need to include a certificate of scholarship.

The certificate must indicate the following;

1. The name of the recipient

2. The amount

3. The duration of the scholarship

The scholarship na naija scholarship or from the abroad
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chief Goskian.... have u made up your mind on accepting the offer of admission @ TUT?? You got an email from TUT with the Offer letter and other documents as attachments, right?

What's up with ur RP application??

I tried sending you an e-mail yesterday sef.......
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tundexijim(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg peepz, is it mandatory to take a language test b4 applyin for admission in finnish universities.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
tundexijim:
Abeg peepz, is it mandatory to take a language test b4 applyin for admission in finnish universities.

That is the first bold step sir..... Before that you need to visit www.studyinfinland.fi to search courses offered by Finnish universities in English.

You might have to read this thread from the first page to the current page... it contains a lot of information.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
olabode89:
Chief Goskian.... have u made up your mind on accepting the offer of admission @ TUT?? You got an email from TUT with the Offer letter and other documents as attachments, right?

What's up with ur RP application??

I tried sending you an e-mail yesterday sef.......
My brother, I saw the notification on NL, but I have not been able to access the mail I used for registering this account. I'll respond to it once I have access to it later in the day.
Yes, I got the mail from TUT 2 days ago. I should be getting my health insurance from Aiico (N30,800) by next month, since it's cheaper than Mutual (N31,500) grin wink. I have started my application online and only waiting to obtain my SOA. I shall be submitting the application by mid/late May.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tundexijim(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
@olabode thanks so much for the reply.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guys Jyvaskyla nko.....work dey there??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Goskian:

My brother, I saw the notification on NL, but I have not been able to access the mail I used for registering this account. I'll respond to it once I have access to it later in the day.
Yes, I got the mail from TUT 2 days ago. I should be getting my health insurance from Aiico (N30,800) by next month, since it's cheaper than Mutual (N31,500) grin wink. I have started my application online and only waiting to obtain my SOA. I shall be submitting the application by mid/late May.

Ooh cool..... so I can start the application online now and submit the application on a later date?

My Bank account need more cash before o can submit the application.... I intend to submit the application and visit the Finnish embassy by 3rd week of May.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooluseyipa:
After waiting eargly and rejected by 5 university I was eventually accepted by UEF to study what I want Research chemist.

If u ve 2nd class lower,like my own,pls apply. But wen applying,make sure u chose ur line gangan. I mean d course u studied in ur BSC, must be d same with the one u re applying to.

Guys pls what is nxt.

Congratulations Brother am very happy for you, all our investments and efforts shall never go to waste....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
olabode89:

Wow.... double congrats..... you don't need to include a bank statement if the scholarship fully covers the 6,720 euros. You need to include a certificate of scholarship.

The certificate must indicate the following;

1. The name of the recipient

2. The amount

3. The duration of the scholarship

The scholarship na naija scholarship or from the abroad

D scholarship come with the course. But it is jst 5000 euro per month. D certificate will be here latest by June. So am now wondering,can I apply now or I shld wait for the certicate?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=ooluseyipa post=33238721]

D scholarship come with the course. But it is jst 5000 euro per month. D certificate will be here latest by June. So am now wondering,can I apply now or I shld wait for the certicate?[/quote

Abeg which course be dat cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
5000 euros per month?....
Bros abeg, shey the application still dey on. Me sef must apply o.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Inufele1:

Congratulations Brother am very happy for you, all our investments and efforts shall never go to waste....

Amen my brother. Thanks so much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
iceberg54:
5000 euros per month?....
Bros abeg, shey the application still dey on. Me sef must apply o.

Lool,sorry, na 5000 euro per year
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Lool,sorry, na 5000 euro per year

Thats great news!
In a place like that, you dont need up to 400 euros per month. So you wouldn't have to work. You are covered throughout.

Just have max 2000 euros in ur acct here and combine with the scholarship certificate. You will get ur permit in record time.

Congrats sir!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
iceberg54:

Thats great news!
In a place like that, you dont need up to 400 euros per month. So you wouldn't have to work. You are covered throughout.

Just have max 2000 euros in ur acct here and combine with the scholarship certificate. You will get ur permit in record time.

Congrats sir!

Thank you. I will need to wait for my scholarship certificate then.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooluseyipa:

Guys pls what is nxt.
we are on d same page bro, jus got accepted 2 uef 2! Tank God! Na visa tinx remain nw oo............@ all bosses in da aos I hail oo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Billydragon, did u get the mail today too ?
Congratulations!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
billydragon:
we are on d same page bro, jus got accepted 2 uef 2! Tank God! Na visa tinx remain nw oo............@ all bosses in da aos I hail oo

Congratulation bro. Welcome on board.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guys who knows how hussle parole is in Jyvaskyla......Abu make I collect tampere...But I prefer the course in Jyvaskyla....Guys..analysis please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
billydragon:

Bros, congrats o...

Abeg which course you apply for?

I'm still expecting mail from UEF. Na only that uni me apply to.

I pray God to touch them to give me admission. So I can rejoice with you guys.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
see as I dy dance for my guys o. Congrats billy oand olu. I don conclude sef, na uef I dy go. but na kuopio I go dy o.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please house has anybody that applied for international business and sales management in UEF gotten info from them. And thanks to saintpope for your call God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tdayof(m): 3:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Longest time here
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2015
thanks inufele, I went through the turku site but I no like the course jhooooor.

I prefer the one at uef, person fit enter helsinki dy hustle sef,Na train things. it's easy, moreover I got guys -n finland at both helsinki and uef.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
uzhi:
Billydragon, did u get the mail today too ?
Congratulations!
i got d mail yesterdy boss....tanx alot baba. u will receive the good news too by d special grace of God

@adebasket, cmanforall,oluseyipa, tanx oo. by d special grace of God we go meet for uef guys!

@cmanforall, i got accepted to study Educational sciences.

@iceberg 54 and oda bosses, pls can i use the official notification of admission sent to my email for visa processing?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Congratulations billydragon.
UEF it is!!!
We shall all see there by the special Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
New member don land. grin grin

Lemme go read from page 1 first.

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by headhoncho(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
hakeembee:
Please house has anybody that applied for international business and sales management in UEF gotten info from them. And thanks to saintpope for your call God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.