Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy (27830 Views)

Driver’s Death In LASTMA Custody Stirs Controversy / Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch / "Secret Letter" From Obasanjo To Jonathan Stirs Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by demmy(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2012
Balkan:

Young man I have told you. You have been letting house in Lagos and give instuction to your agents to take only Yorobbers, we know all this but how many of your pple can afford it? Go and check the statistics of houses in Lagos and their owners. You will be shocked.

Go to Abuja and check the landlords of various ptties and including plazas and Hotels. Just with £20.

You can't stop the moving train. Check how many Yorubas that are tenants to Ibos in your land, you will cry and hide in shame.

How many Yorobbers can afford to by land in Lagos if not for govt. Alocations?

Your tribalism is only setting you back, its old fashioned.

You're road side hawkers in Lagos you control nothing. Anybody can see that. What do you own? Palms Shopping Mall? Ikeja City Mall? Oriental Hotel? Laughable.

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Ngodigha: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2012
@Demmy or Ematok, Monkey, what do yoruba women do in Lagos, peeling oranges and roasting plantains such as this

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by dondada78(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: If what Achebe wrote is the TRUTH, then why shouldn't he tell the TRUTH? Why do some persons want him to hide the TRUTH? That someone says it as it is does not mean the person is still ANGRY or BITTER. The TRUTH is the TRUTH and the TRUTH can never be late in coming. So SORRY if it offended some Yoruba persons or any other person but the TRUTH should not be withheld because it will offend some persons. Again the TRUTH may be RIGHT or WRONG depending on your side of the divide or your understanding of issues. To some persons it is right to use starvation as weapon of war but to others it is an ATROCIOUS act. In the opinion of Achebe and some other persons, it is WRONG but in the opinion of others, including the Late Chief Awo, it is RIGHT. Such is life. But bottomline is was starvation used as weapon of war during the Nigerian civil war? Yes! Was Late Awo the driver of such policy? Yes! Was late Awo interested in becoming president of Nigeria after decimating the 'enemy'? Yes! Was Achebe right in documenting these TRUTHS in his book for posterity sake? I think yes. FOR THE INFORMATION OF ALL, not ALL weapons of war are acceptable or 'fair'. That is the reason you have the red cross and UN to deliver food to the civillian population even in the period of war. Also it is unacceptable to use certain cluster bombs during war or bomb certain targets during war. Again Igbos did not declare war on Nig rather it was Nigeria that attacked Igbo homeland after the east seceded due to massacre of Igbos in the north

So why is it called the Nigerian Civil War? It should be renamed 'the invasion of eastern Nigeria'. grin grin
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by demmy(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2012

Judging from the recent violent clashes between Ezza and Ezillo, two communities in the Ishielu Local Government Area of the state, such communal clashes in Ebonyi are seen as reinforcing the belligerent posture of the people there.

Poverty rate in Ebonyi is 73%
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Onlytruth:

Stop preaching to the choir. Tell your people not to provoke a very angry tribe. That's all.
a very angry tribe indeed,you had better go face reality, you can't win a war against other tribes, so why don't you just move on peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Madawaki01(m): 5:14am On Oct 07, 2012
beautiful Onyi:

Arrant nonsense!!! Awolowo was a selfish tribalist. Zik was a pure nationalist. Igbos are the most accomodating tribe in nigeria, open-minded, selfless
u make laugh,igbo d most accomodating tribe in nigeria?how many yorubas and hausas are in ur region?u can come to ibadan or lagos to see for urself.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2012
One thing i know is that most of the actors in the biafran war will never want to admit the atrocities committed during the war all because of guilt,hence the reason most Yoruba Elders are quick to defending Awolowo,forgetting that if you do a research on the war on the internet you would read a statement attributed to Awolowo defending the blockade of biafra and i quote: In war everything is fair,why should we feed our enemies fat so that they can attack us. He made this statement alongside Late Chief Anthony Enahoro in 1968 when addressing British journalists when pictures of starving Biafran Children were shown to the world.
Look at the timing of the indigienisation policy at a time that most Igbo were without money so that they cannot participate and as such there was no level playing field for all to participate in that exercise making sure that only his people can buy into all the companies. If he was truly a nationalist as the Yoruba Elders are saying why didnt he wait or place a hold on it so that all and sundry can participate in that exercise.Make no mistake i admire Awolowo because of his vision for his people, but truth must be told Awo wanted to become President and he felt Gowon would help facilitate this. Awo also commented that anytime he goes to the east that he is being welcomed by the Igbo, I am kind of confused because i remember he was stoned in Aba in 1979 when he came to campaign by youth who never forgave him for advocating and propagating this policy,hence in 1983 he never came to the east to campaign because of that. It was his deputy that was doing that for him.
Look if we really want to preserve this country and make this country successful we must admit wrong doing.The Germans did it after World War 2 and the South Africans did it Post apartheid and we can see how successful they are, am not saying that we Igbos are perfect far from it we have our flaws and we have them well, but wrongdoings must be admitted if we are to grow and move on.That inability to admit wrongdoing is why the fear of the Igbo is still existing and it is manifesting in why the Igbo cannot aspire for President.
I recall another comment that most of the properties of the Igbo are in Lagos.Yes very true but do they recall that the retail segment of the economy is largely controlled by Igbo and if you trace your history during the abiola crisis when we had to move back to the east please tell me what happened. Things were scarce and it took an appeal by Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola for them to comeback because things were scarce and expensive. A clear testimony is in the north cement prices are skyrocketing in the north because the Igbo dealers are relocating, also Lagos revenue is sourced largely from Igbo traders and Land Owners, so it is a symbiosis and it is not like the elders are doing a favour, because if the niger is fully dredged and cargo carrying barges can move upriver i tell you most people would relocate.
In my friend's office his boss a Yoruba made a comment that though Awo did well for the Yoruba, he feels he is being overhyped i asked why? and he said if Awo had decided to follow Ojukwu in his demand for a sovereign conference to review the constitution and ask for a confederation system,this country would not be the way it is now.

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by mabcos: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: If what Achebe wrote is the TRUTH, then why shouldn't he tell the TRUTH? Why do some persons want him to hide the TRUTH? That someone says it as it is does not mean the person is still ANGRY or BITTER. The TRUTH is the TRUTH and the TRUTH can never be late in coming. So SORRY if it offended some Yoruba persons or any other person but the TRUTH should not be withheld because it will offend some persons. Again the TRUTH may be RIGHT or WRONG depending on your side of the divide or your understanding of issues. To some persons it is right to use starvation as weapon of war but to others it is an ATROCIOUS act. In the opinion of Achebe and some other persons, it is WRONG but in the opinion of others, including the Late Chief Awo, it is RIGHT. Such is life. But bottomline is was starvation used as weapon of war during the Nigerian civil war? Yes! Was Late Awo the driver of such policy? Yes! Was late Awo interested in becoming president of Nigeria after decimating the 'enemy'? Yes! Was Achebe right in documenting these TRUTHS in his book for posterity sake? I think yes. FOR THE INFORMATION OF ALL, not ALL weapons of war are acceptable or 'fair'. That is the reason you have the red cross and UN to deliver food to the civillian population even in the period of war. Also it is unacceptable to use certain cluster bombs during war or bomb certain targets during war. Again Igbos did not declare war on Nig rather it was Nigeria that attacked Igbo homeland after the east seceded due to massacre of Igbos in the north
But u should Also know that the seceeding was the root and the begining of whatever happened at the end. Seceeding was an unlawful option against other forms of settlement in a one country affair.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=ikooko]

In that case, Achebe should acknowledge also that Ojukwu arrogantly led his people to be slaughtered senselesly.[/quote

Your reasoning is quite pathetic. Do you really think Ojukwu led the entire host of igbos entirely on his own whims? Are you thinking? Even in death, all igbo men stood in support of what he did and daily eulogise him for his valour. Many prominent igbo sons fought or worked on the Biafran side. Trust Igbos, they would have deserted Ojukwu if they didn't believe in the course.

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by easyfem(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2012
Many of you haven't see war before.. That is y U̶̲̥̅̊ are just open ur stupid mouth and say it... That is y I love yoruba of nowadays , they work for peace
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2012
obynzo: One thing i know is that most of the actors in the biafran war will never want to admit the atrocities committed during the war all because of guilt,hence the reason most Yoruba Elders are quick to defending Awolowo,forgetting that if you do a research on the war on the internet you would read a statement attributed to Awolowo defending the blockade of biafra and i quote: In war everything is fair,why should we feed our enemies fat so that they can attack us. He made this statement alongside Late Chief Anthony Enahoro in 1968 when addressing British journalists when pictures of starving Biafran Children were shown to the world.
Look at the timing of the indigienisation policy at a time that most Igbo were without money so that they cannot participate and as such there was no level playing field for all to participate in that exercise making sure that only his people can buy into all the companies. If he was truly a nationalist as the Yoruba Elders are saying why didnt he wait or place a hold on it so that all and sundry can participate in that exercise.Make no mistake i admire Awolowo because of his vision for his people, but truth must be told Awo wanted to become President and he felt Gowon would help facilitate this. Awo also commented that anytime he goes to the east that he is being welcomed by the Igbo, I am kind of confused because i remember he was stoned in Aba in 1979 when he came to campaign by youth who never forgave him for advocating and propagating this policy,hence in 1983 he never came to the east to campaign because of that. It was his deputy that was doing that for him.
Look if we really want to preserve this country and make this country successful we must admit wrong doing.The Germans did it after World War 2 and the South Africans did it Post apartheid and we can see how successful they are, am not saying that we Igbos are perfect far from it we have our flaws and we have them well, but wrongdoings must be admitted if we are to grow and move on.That inability to admit wrongdoing is why the fear of the Igbo is still existing and it is manifesting in why the Igbo cannot aspire for President.
I recall another comment that most of the properties of the Igbo are in Lagos.Yes very true but do they recall that the retail segment of the economy is largely controlled by Igbo and if you trace your history during the abiola crisis when we had to move back to the east please tell me what happened. Things were scarce and it took an appeal by Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola for them to comeback because things were scarce and expensive. A clear testimony is in the north cement prices are skyrocketing in the north because the Igbo dealers are relocating, also Lagos revenue is sourced largely from Igbo traders and Land Owners, so it is a symbiosis and it is not like the elders are doing a favour, because if the niger is fully dredged and cargo carrying barges can move upriver i tell you most people would relocate.
In my friend's office his boss a Yoruba made a comment that though Awo did well for the Yoruba, he feels he is being overhyped i asked why? and he said if Awo had decided to follow Ojukwu in his demand for a sovereign conference to review the constitution and ask for a confederation system,this country would not be the way it is now.
Well said.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by omotbol: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2012
IF ALL TRUTHS HAVE TO BE TOLD, THEN NIGERIA WILL BE BLOWN INTO SMITHEREENS. SO THE OLD MAN, SHOULD FIND A WAY OF CONTRIBUTING TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OR BE RELEGATED TO THE HISTORY BOOKS.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2012
emmatok:

Just like that cripple call Achebe, you are all delusional.

Now you are getting nasty. Folks like you shouldn't be here.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Dede1(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Eeyah! You are not bright. Stop patronising me, who the heck gives a fck about redemption? The same man kicked your a$$ during the war. Deal with it.
Your Oxford trained clueless leader endorsed him for presidency, deal with it. If IBB was silly then Ojukwu had to more silly than silliness.

By the way, your misguided sons taught the likes of IBB how to seize power in a violent brutal way. we talk of another legacy of Igbo.

Why should I patronize a jackass such as you that have a backside meant for kicking? I had wished Obasanjo commanded a Yoruba or Oduduwa army then we should have known whose azz would have been kicked. Believe me you sounded like a drooling dullard by injecting endorsement and Nigerian presidency to this debate. I do not need to remind a dumbass that Intelligent Quotient does not constitute one of the criteria to run for presidency in Nigeria, olodo.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2012
+ 100,000,000

sheyguy: Well i hear say some people no fit shout cos them know the truth . . . Biafra declared itself outa Naija and was partially shut out, any problem with that? Enh WeedzTribe people?
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Classic my a$$? I ignore an obvious fool and move ahead.

This man, you keep replying this 'obvious fool' and yet claim to be ignoring him. Who is the fool here?
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Chuksgeo: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2012
I think this 'prof.corruption' is the most senseless fellow ever commenting on this topic on every particular thread, he is 'just another big COWARD' with his kingsmen, he dont know history or even read it rather he comes online and start exhibiting his tokumbo lyrical prowess, as far as international law is concerned obafemi awolowo is a 'nazist' and should have been tried for war crimes and let me still reiterate it here again that the world renowned elite, author and academician Prof. CHINUALUMOGU ACHEBE have only said the truth, people should deal with it, period!

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by dragz: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

Is an old news,it hasn't stopped anything.The wise yoruba landlords still rent to igbos cos they pay rents.The yoruba tenant will pay rent this year and beg you th rest of the years.
. We jst rmvd an igbo wit five kids,4rm my house yestdy,she hasn't paid rent in 16 mnths
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by dragz: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2012
Balkan:

Young man I have told you. You have been letting house in Lagos and give instuction to your agents to take only Yorobbers, we know all this but how many of your pple can afford it? Go and check the statistics of houses in Lagos and their owners. You will be shocked.

Go to Abuja and check the landlords of various ptties and including plazas and Hotels. Just with £20.

You can't stop the moving train. Check how many Yorubas that are tenants to Ibos in your land, you will cry and hide in shame.

How many Yorobbers can afford to by land in Lagos if not for govt. Alocations?

Your tribalism is only setting you back, its old fashioned.
. N can u bring dt statistics plsss.stop dciving ur ignorant bros.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Ojukwu fled to Ivory coast. We don't run. We send our general to take the surrendering spoils of war!

When you type your usual nonsense and I don't response, it's because you don't worth the effort.
I ignore an obvious fool and move ahead.

Very bad english. What's your name please?
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2012
cjrane: Awo was described as a "Hawk" in Gowon's government by many accounts of the civil war.
(http://www.africamasterweb.com/CounterCoup.html )

He advocated a complete annihilation of Biafra,whereas the Head of State Gowon,actually wanted a situation where he would take measured actions against Biafra to make reconciliation and peaceful co-existence of all the major tribes would be possible after the conflict.Put differently, Gowon wanted to give Biafra a soft landing that would enable it surrender without being humiliated, while Awolowo out of some unexplained hatred pushed for a total military escalation of the conflict in order to bring Biafra to its knees no matter the cost in human lives.
(http://www.scribd.com/doc/6779049/Frederick-Forsyth-Biafra-Story )

Unfortunately, the voice of people like Awolowo prevailed and became official policy of total war of annihilation against Biafra.This hardened Biafra's resolve to fight to the finish and unfortunately led to colossal loss of lives on both sides.As Gen. Gowon had predicted, that policy of all out war had continued to haunt Nigeria and make reconciliation almost impossible from all the hatred bred by the wicked things that had happened from Awolowo's all out war stance that has ruined our country.
Apt, factual and very constructive.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2012
lowgeorge: igbos are the most parasitic pple on earth. they steal, plunder, maim and encroaches on peoples property. Very Senile minded, Quick to mischievousness, fast in perpetrating crime. undaunted in carrying harddrugs regardless of the implications. Rugged and stupid living. Double sided mouth. If i have my way. i would chase you guys away from south west. Parasitic Conjugation called nationhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ntooooooo! Hate him or love him, you can't miss an igbo man. He's everywhere around you.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by balladin: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2012
lowgeorge: igbos are the most parasitic pple on earth. they steal, plunder, maim and encroaches on peoples property. Very Senile minded, Quick to mischievousness, fast in perpetrating crime. undaunted in carrying harddrugs regardless of the implications. Rugged and stupid living. Double sided mouth. If i have my way. i would chase you guys away from south west. Parasitic Conjugation called nationhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ntoooooooo! Hate him or love him, you can't miss an igbo man. He's everywhere around you.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by truth4meal(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2012
I want to pardon the author - how will his book sell if its void of sensational half-truths like dis. Its obvious from the excerpt that Achebe is a bigot a manifestation of his fictious Okonkwo of his "things fall apart" fame. If this were to be another fiction am sure the world will take it serious but as it is and coming from a man who is in dare need of who to blame for a senseless war he was part of the world will ignore his notes as another work of fiction and ensemble of misplaced history. Am sure Achebe will see nothing wrong in Ojukwu absconding when his pple nids him most, am sure the notes of the prof will not accomodate truths like the war is ill-timed, ill-advised, ill-conceived, ill-planned, ill-executed and ill-led. Ojukwu is the one intoxicated with want for power he only used his unsuspecting igbos to achieve his aim - if the war succeeded ojukwu for sure will be d president - in d rank of mugabe,Gaddafi and co they all masquerade as freedom fighters. Swallow the blame prof, u and ur likes are responsible for a war u knw is deem to fail, u killed those innocent igbos for ur senseless quest for power, u can't rewrite history - why lie on a dead man cos he can't defend himself, its lofty cowardice prof.

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Chuksgeo: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2012
The yo-rubbers are the most cowarded tribe in this entity called nigeria, well that is a topic for another day. obafemi awo or awolowo is a nazist following his infamous 'STARVATION POLICY', and how can a tribe that have never fought a war tell war stories more than others who have? This is to show that the yo-rubbers are cowardly parrots just like the saying 'after the mens wrestling women discuss the match' this is just what the yorubas are doing, ' it is also said that if you are not when the dead is buried and you are asked to dig the corpse you will definitely start from the leg' this is typical of this ofe mmanued yo-rubbers, COWARDS! IGBO KWENU!
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by truth4meal(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2012
Chuksgeo: The yo-rubbers are the most cowarded tribe in this entity called nigeria, well that is a topic for another day. obafemi awo or awolowo is a nazist following his infamous 'STARVATION POLICY', and how can a tribe that have never fought a war tell war stories more than others who have? This is to show that the yo-rubbers are cowardly parrots just like the saying 'after the mens wrestling women discuss the match' this is just what the yorubas are doing, ' it is also said that if you are not when the dead is buried and you are asked to dig the corpse you will definitely start from the leg' this is typical of this ofe mmanued yo-rubbers, COWARDS! IGBO KWENU!
if thru an "infamous" "starvation policy" a coward defeat a brave tribe of urs then cowardice must have another meaning alien to the dic. You dnt fight war with bravery u fight war with tactics and intelligence which is wanting in d biafra war. Did u call biafra a war? Far from it, ur fore-father just offered ur pple to the guns and wen they can't stomach it anymore they flee. It is better not to fight a war when its obvious u will not win-Ojukwu exemplify igbo, a tribe who offered his future to the bullets becos of a selfish leader that absconded when is quest for self-adulation was stopped by a coward called awo...deal with it - blame ur leaders for ur woes.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Noiseless2: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2012
Thanks for the very educative link bro.
bashr8: stop twisting history , that yorubas have accepted their fate to be slaves to hausa fulanis does not mean igbos will.

[size=20pt]watch the whole incedent before and after the war including why army officer executed the coup because nigeria was in deep chaos coupled with yorubas klling themselves(over 2thousand yorubas killed by yorubas) and end your ignorance.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFc4VrV-94&feature=player_embedded
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by T9ksy(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2012
Noiseless2: Thanks for the very educative link bro.

Of course its educative to a cloned slowpoke like your good self.

I tell you all, its time we give you modaphocking ingrates, the "Hausa/fulani" treatment. Maybe then you 'll learn to treat us with respect.

Am sure, you guys will not contemplate making similar remarks about the late sardunna of sokoto whom your son butchered in cold blood.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by EkoIle1: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2012
ibo people just fall hand again. can you blame Hausa people for slaughtering these rats? Youruba people are the only people in Nigeria giving you clowns face and accommodating your hateful and shady ways. ...but thanks for always showing your dirty hands. I sure on day one day, you'll get your wish and is going to be one way exodus back to your villages and caves.........

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Tijanik: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
what is all these for nigera sake?
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by felifeli: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Chuksgeo: The yo-rubbers are the most cowarded tribe in this entity called nigeria, well that is a topic for another day. obafemi awo or awolowo is a nazist following his infamous 'STARVATION POLICY', and how can a tribe that have never fought a war tell war stories more than others who have? This is to show that the yo-rubbers are cowardly parrots just like the saying 'after the mens wrestling women discuss the match' this is just what the yorubas are doing, ' it is also said that if you are not when the dead is buried and you are asked to dig the corpse you will definitely start from the leg' this is typical of this ofe mmanued yo-rubbers, COWARDS! IGBO KWENU!

All this coward , coward you are shouting on internet now, if trouble comes they will quickly travel home for "yam festival". You better advise your kin not to start misbehaving or OPC will roast all of you and your so called Lagos houses. They will drive you back to Owerre where Ijaw people will come and finish you up. Useless set of people. Just imagine.It just occurred to me over the last two days that all through my life I have never been fortunate to come across a single honest Igbo man. Hopeless.
angry angry
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy by Chuksgeo: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
The Yorubbers are the laziest and most COWARDED tribe of the black race on planet Ear th, they should learn how to deal with the Truth, let me reiterate here that obafemi awolowo is a NAZIST following his infamous 'STARVATION POLICY' due to his lust for political power (and his gluttoneous nature which is also genetic amongst this yorubbers) thus not being able to see the future that col.Ojukwu saw 'this is why we are here', thus this their demi godded Nazist obafemi awolowo defined this entity called 'nigeria' as a mere geographical expresion which is why we are still here because COWARDS like him roamed among the yorrubber political elites, deal with it, and once more learn how to deal with the truth, its bitter yes we know but deal with it ohh! COWARDS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children / Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.