Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. (5036 Views)

A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies / Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:
This is wat waec examiners call OP : off point.

I see u are on a very personal MISSION !!!!

Great luck....
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
D thing is d more we try to be forward, the backward we are. No one is tellin her how to make her bF marry her. That's not the point.

I now understand the reason for massive failure in waec, when ppl cannot understand stated point buts always interprete it to their own bias.

Dating is not sex. It means meeting someone more often and learninG the person.

And then let evry party know that d Game is not exclusive. There are other ppl that are Comingg too.
U shd be only exclusive when u r officially engaged. This is courtship. At this time, ur families will be aware and the youngg man must have made signifixcant steps towards marrying u.

Tell me how many ppl wey Gget exclusive shagmate cu-m bF married them. If ppl will be honest , most ladies don't end up marryinG their longtime bobos in 9ja. Cos wen marriaGe reach, the bobo will chanGe criteria.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe: they are giving a girl who desperately wants to marry advice what to do to make her boyfriend who doesn't want to marry marry her shocked

Wait, if he doesn't want to marry her, what is she still doing with him since she desperately wants to ge married?
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Did you even read the topic freecocoa? He keeps setting dates and keeps postponing.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by try69: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: Did you even read the topic freecocoa? He keeps setting dates and keeps postponing.
mayb it's the "money" tin
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: Did you even read the topic freecocoa? He keeps setting dates and keeps postponing.

which means: he is not ready yet. and there nothing wrong with it.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
fluid26:

Son? From *sir to *son? Half-baked?

Typical.

You said you believe the lady is not the easily-itched type, but her previous post debunked your claim. She does have sexx with whomever she's currently dating. How far are you willing to go with this inconsistency. Again, I'll let it slide.

Twice you've avoided the last questions I asked. I'll take it that you've reached the end of your tether and cannot proceed any further.
Because u kip missingg d point. She erroneously thot I wanted her to shaG dem. And I set her straight, in a subsequent post. Also fallinG in love is not d issue in choosing a spouse. U use ur head not ur emotions. Thatt u want to marry someone doesn't mean u shd be crazily in love. Real love Grows and usually is found in d middle not beGinninG.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lets make this simple for guys to understand. I'm currently 22yrs old n i've decided i won't be a spinster past 26 at most...that's planning ur life ahead. When i'm nearing 26 and my current boyfriend decides he won't be ready for marriage ffor another 3 to 4yrs does that mean i shld put my life on hold just for his sake esp when i have other suitors? What stops me frm letting him know i'm ready to settle down and that i'm goin to hangout with these other men to see if there's prospectts? Whatls my assurance that my life is goin to be perfectly ok if i decide to wait for my bf? Just what if among all these suitors is the man dat i'm rily supposed to settle down with? To bring in religion lemme say my God given guy?? Do i because of sentiments stay stuck with a man that's stopping me from moving ahead??

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
freecocoa: Wait, if he doesn't want to marry her, what is she still doing with him since she desperately wants to ge married?
He may not want to marry her. Also he may be like 190 who has 7 babes on his list and she is no. 3

Does she kip waitin since she wants to move forward.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

which means: he is not ready yet. and there nothing wrong with it.
then there shld be ntn wrong in her seeing other men who are ready.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:

He may not want to marry her. Also he may be like 190 who has 7 babes on his list and she is no. 3

Does she kip waitin since she wants to move forward.

absolutely not

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe: they are giving a girl who desperately wants to marry advice what to do to make her boyfriend who doesn't want to marry marry her shocked

U̶̲̥̅̊я very sick I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊я medullar oblongata, all those people saying ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ desperate γ̲ou guys needs †̥☺ see U̶̲̥̅̊я doctors.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: so what do u suggest Laberry? That the OP sits home n waits for the current bf to finally make up his mind??

Didn't say that!

But lemme let u in on something, a better you, would it bring a worst man, or a better man?

Let her get herself busy with work and all, like making herself a better , self sustaining woman, strong and no matter her aged , when it's time ... Even d devil can't change that, bcox it's time. Go to God and let him guide you OP...

Don't do what will make you be like one of my Ex's that is married now and she still wants me to be talking to her and do the taboo.
Ladies only see the now... And it's wrong.
See more than the now, no one said it must be a must for the females to just sit around and wait for a man to come and put her in his house all in the name of marriage.

Be a better woman and a better man will come, afterall there is time for everything, don't rush yours bcox you are getting fresh to deff vibes from a stranger that could easily play 2 soccer games with ur kunta kunte and zooms off

Go Pray jor make we rest for NL , and leave all this desperaDo thingzzz..
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: so what do u suggest Laberry? That the OP sits home n waits for the current bf to finally make up his mind??

Didn't say that!

But lemme let u in on something, a better you, would it bring a worst man, or a better man?

Let her get herself busy with work and all, like making herself a better , self sustaining woman, strong and no matter her aged , when it's time ... Even d devil can't change that, bcox it's time. Go to God and let him guide you OP...

Don't do what will make you be like one of my Ex's that is married now and she still wants me to be talking to her and do the taboo.
See more than the now, no one said it must be a must for the females to just sit around and wait for a man to come and put her in his house all in the name of marriage.

Be a better woman and a better man will come, afterall there is time for everything, don't rush yours bcox you are getting fresh to deff vibes from a stranger that could easily play 2 soccer games with ur kunta kunte and zooms off

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2012

Didn't say that!

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
Laberry sometyms u dey talk like say no be naija u dey.

How many guys are ready to marry a girl that's up to 30yrs?
Putting her life in order is not a bad thing abeg n doesn't make her desperate. It's with d same tenacity u seek admission,jobs,girlfriends that u seek a life partner..so why is it suddenly called desperation n termed bad all of a sudden?

We need to broaden our horizon in this country n start thinking outside this self-imposed box we've caged ourselves in.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: Laberry sometyms u dey talk like say no be naija u dey.

How many guys are ready to marry a girl that's up to 30yrs?
Putting her life in order is not a bad thing abeg n doesn't make her desperate. It's with d same tenacity u seek admission,jobs,girlfriends that u seek a life partner..so why is it suddenly called desperation n termed bad all of a sudden?

We need to broaden our horizon in this country n start thinking outside this self-imposed box we've caged ourselves in.

you will stay in a cage when you give in to the idea that a woman must marry before the age of 30 because guys say so (according to you)

and she is not desperate because she wishes to marry but she is desperate because she tries to put pressure on the guy because she wants to marry before she reaches a certain age. and that is not a good thing.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
For everything u want in life, u must have ur goals clearly defined. Its only when u don't have goals that u sit around and hope that somethinG happens. If u want to be a doctor by the time u r 25 what do u do? U go to skul, study, take ur exams and pass them. U don't loaf around, neither do u get busy with developing urself as a nurse or teacher and hope to be doc by magic.

If u want to get married, do the same thin. Read, meet men(abi na woman u wan marry), learn to discern good men from bad men, learn to be a good friend, wife and mother. In addition to this also work on ur career that's if u wanna be a career oriented woman.

U don't just develop urself and when men come u ignore them cos waitin for someone who isn't ready. Or u r hopin that d man will come to bedroom or study and meet u. Puhlease OP, I hope u hv got my drift.

Any woman who is married and is still after her ex needs to see a shrink and a marriaGe counsellor.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

you will stay in a cage when you give in to the idea that a woman must marry before the age of 30 because guys say so (according to you)

and she is not desperate because she wishes to marry but she is desperate because she tries to put pressure on the guy because she wants to marry before she reaches a certain age. and that is not a good thing.
Since she has seen a ready man or men, why force her to remain with the poor guy and kip mountin more pressure on him.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: For everything u want in life, u must have ur goals clearly defined. Its only when u don't have goals that u sit around and hope that somethinG happens. If u want to be a doctor by the time u r 25 what do u do? U go to skul, study, take ur exams and pass them. U don't loaf around, neither do u get busy with developing urself as a nurse or teacher and hope to be doc by magic.

If u want to get married, do the same thin. Read, meet men(abi na woman u wan marry), learn to discern good men from bad men, learn to be a good friend, wife and mother. In addition to this also work on ur career that's if u wanna be a career oriented woman.

U don't just develop urself and when men come u ignore them cos waitin for someone who isn't ready. Or u r hopin that d man will come to bedroom or study and meet u. Puhlease OP, I hope u hv got my drift.

Any woman who is married and is still after her ex needs to see a shrink and a marriaGe counsellor.

becoming a doctor is easier than ending up with a good husband and I mean it seriously.

not only learn to distinguish good men from bed men but value and respect yourself so much that you by no chance find it necessary to mess with "bad boys".

however, if age is the factor that makes you rush into a marriage, you may end up unhappy. very unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:
Since she has seen a ready man or men, why force her to remain with the poor guy and kip mountin more pressure on him.

don't know. why you asking me? I am against exercising pressure on anyone to marry them.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

becoming a doctor is easier than ending up with a good husband and I mean it seriously.

not only learn to distinguish good men from bed men but value and respect yourself so much that you by no chance find it necessary to mess with "bad boys".

however, if age is the factor that makes you rush into a marriage, you may end up unhappy. very unhappy.

To each their choice. If she wants to marry early cool, if she wants to wait, still cool. I won't stop anyone from achieving their set goals. Some ppl rush in and are not happy while some wait and still are not happy. The main issue is shine ur eyes. If u close ur eyez and enter, u r on ur own. Whether u r rushinG or movinG slowly shine ur eyes.

I blv that to be a doc takes minimum 6yrs. It doesn't take that long and same amt of sleepless nites to selct a good spouse if u know ur onions.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
I'm surprised u homed in on the 30yrs thingy and yet have deliberately chose to ignore every other question posed to u guys. That's very hyporitical n funny in my opinion.

OP the best thing u can do for urself is to get rid of every roadblock abi obstacle stopping u frm reaching ur goal ie get rid of ur current if he insists u've got to stay wit him n not see other men period.

Laberry no one has asked her to jump into marriage,we've only said she shld explore her options n decide which is most suitable. There is a lot mor to marriage than love.so love is a mute point and if ur ex is still coming back to u after marriage theen she must have bubbles for brains.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:

To each their choice. If she wants to marry early cool, if she wants to wait, still cool. I won't stop anyone from achieving their set goals. Some ppl rush in and are not happy while some wait and still are not happy. The main issue is shine ur eyes. If u close ur eyez and enter, u r on ur own. Whether u r rushinG or movinG slowly shine ur eyes.

I blv that to be a doc takes minimum 6yrs. It doesn't take that long and same amt of sleepless nites to selct a good spouse if u know ur onions.

it's not about waiting or not waiting. I agree that some people marry after having been together for a short period of time and are happy. the opposite might be the case too and the same goes for marrying after a long relationship. but it disturbs me when a woman says: I have to get married before the age of ... you're right. not mybusiness but I am entitled to my own opinion and I think that age is not the reason why people should get married.

to select a good spouse may take much longer than 6 yrs. not necessarily if you're lucky.

and now tell me: how do you know your onions? wink
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: I'm surprised u homed in on the 30yrs thingy and yet have deliberately chose to ignore every other question posed to u guys. That's very hyporitical n funny in my opinion.

OP the best thing u can do for urself is to get rid of every roadblock abi obstacle stopping u frm reaching ur goal ie get rid of ur current if he insists u've got to stay wit him n not see other men period.

Laberry no one has asked her to jump into marriage,we've only said she shld explore her options n decide which is most suitable. There is a lot mor to marriage than love.so love is a mute point and if ur ex is still coming back to u after marriage theen she must have bubbles for brains.

in your last post, you asked two questions and I answered both of them.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
If i want marriage before a particular age i start preparing myself for it. It must show in my appearance,the company i keep,my speech,attitude etc.
You dnt want a job in a big firm n go arnd hanging out with low lifes do u? Her first mistake gan was datin a man that had no prospects.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
before i jump into a rship now i need to know d man's goals,his future plans n compare them with mine. If we're on different pages then he's a no go area..chikena
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: If i want marriage before a particular age i start preparing myself for it. It must show in my appearance,the company i keep,my speech,attitude etc.
You dnt want a job in a big firm n go arnd hanging out with low lifes do u? Her first mistake gan was datin a man that had no prospects.

you're right. you can start preparing but it's not like you can control it. sure, you can easily get a husband but it's hard to get a good one, the one that actually suits you, the one you want to grow old with, a good father ......................................

you people act as if one can control life but you don't even know tomorrow. so keep preparing but ask yourself why so many marriages are unhappy and / or end up in divorce. ONE of the reasons: women are to eager to marry quickly.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by dBard: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
d poster is desperate. lets call a spade a spade. dating or keeping urself open f a 100guys won't improve ur chances of gettin married. ur bf knows he owns u cos ur stuck dre tryin t get married dat y he takin his time. pushing him by allowing odas in is simple manipulation. my advise; forget d oda dude
woman up n take a break from it all,wedding,everything. re assess ur guy wit out d love glasses n det if he's ready or not n more importantly if u can hang on wit him. surprised girls still get moved by d I'll marry u crap ! @kitty kat . old spinsters are dre cos of bad choices, nothing else.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Any marriage that doesn't last is that way simply coz there's no solid ground work. A house with bad foundation collapses. If i prepare myself for good things then i'll attract them to myself. If i don't then i take what i see....this is why ntn works out fine for some pple. U dnt have set goals, u just go wherever the wind blows u. Then one day u wake up n realise ur llife has just past by without ur achieving anything..then u make wrong choices in an attempt to get it back on track. If u fail to plan, u plan to fail.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
point of correction dBard...a man doesn't own a girl unless he's married to her. You men like deluding urself with the idea that just coz she's dating u then she's ur property.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
@dBard; I am with u on bad choices but I don't agree with u on dumping d weddinG guy.
FlinG d love spectacles#i totally say yes to that#
Do not meet other #i say NO#
Note don't have sex but meet them. The lovely thinG about meetinG men just for the sake of knowinG them and beinG friends is this, it remove the feelinG of urGency. It helps a woman not to mount pressure on her man.

OFF topic: most times women in exclusive relationships, keep themselves like nuns and mentally reject admiration from other men. Babes pls enjoy am wella, the thing increases the price of garri in d mrkt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Happy 2013 Romance-landers. / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.