Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? (12430 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
REALITY101: I thinks its only weird when you run into her with her boyfriend but uhmmm not when alone with her.
Exactly!!!!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by wisejoe: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's somehow funny when u meet ur ex in which u people were so intimate.I just met my ex after six years of break up and she wants me back in her life saying old firewood they quick catch fire.

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by alienware(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
love is for suckers
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
wisejoe: It's somehow funny when u meet ur ex in which u people were so intimate.I just met my ex after six years of break up and she wants me back in her life saying old firewood they quick catch fire.

ehen you better add kerosene fast
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by seantemple(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is an age-long question, WHY?
Is it because you might still be in love with them? Even after marrying someone else
or what do you think might be the reason?

Cos there is always a memory you want to forget. Always
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by jude33084(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: well it depends on the level of relationship you have with your ex

im actually cool wif a couple of ex's, we even have drinks together and all that

they probably chip in one or two events of our past and all that but cant blame them they are women

and the weaker sex anyways cool

But to some ex's, hmm. . . . Seeing them makes me wonder where the Forest she mite have popped out from

ex - examples, so you could actually give her the cold treatment, keep those of value in your life and others without value even further

baq to your question probably its weird seein someone you once loved, ate, slept and even had sex with now so distant

surely its natural seeing that bond between you both 2 happen but then you have to use your head over rule your heart on that stance else you

find yourself phcuking up again cool

Ŧħåϯ is 190 ladies aŋԂ gentlemen cool
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
jude33084:

Ŧħåϯ is 190 ladies aŋԂ gentlemen cool

yes oh thats me cool cool

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by laminaria(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
One Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ coming over dis week end....gat †̥ get ma JT ready for d long trip of banging[s]...dated bak then in d early days @ uni...tel U̶̲̥̅̊ wat we she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ killing me on fone, jst got separated cos state or origin issue(long story tho)
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by abifoluwa: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
190 be giving a lil niqqa inspiration about him not giving a Bleep bout them hoes
grin
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by EzePromoe: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=24pt]Please o, WHAT IS LOVE?[/size]
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by 190: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
abifoluwa: 190 be giving a lil niqqa inspiration about him not giving a Bleep bout them hoes
grin

cool cool
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
She said i b.anged like thats the only thing i could do well.i remembered how i dey take tear am with my rod,O'boy this gal misses me the way i cannot describe myself.i know even if she goes for donkey years away from me,immediately we see we light the candle,bitter-sweet memories and how i make kinky sex with her even with my 11 inches d1ck.the husby is a sissy when it comes to good wilde s3x.am sure my thoughts flicker through her mind everytime cos we dated and fuc..ked religiously for 5yrs...i miss her too cos she got some fleshy and swollen punny.wherever you are plssss Ex- i still want you.I remember the last time we had good times for 3wks at De-Labo Hotel @Ilishan and Ikene Remo axis on Shagamu Expressly while she was an undergraduate of Babcock Uni,i remember after i got back to school in Ilorin,she called me she didnt see her menstrual Period.I had to send Gynaecosid to her through EMS next day delivery,funny how i had to pack the drug in between Sean Kingston Me Love Album and that of Akon.i had to do that cos she couldnt get out of the hostel to get it,and i no ready to father a baby though i deflowered her back then.I miss her for a whole lot of reasons most especially our orgies in every spot in her house and mine.even her parent's room,kitchen,anywhere.I miss the adventure but am sure she misses it more cos she got married to a nerd and workaholin Dr.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by UjSizzle(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yeah i agree, it's awkward bumping into an ex smiley That rush of memories- both good and bad- always sneak up on you. Happy moments, mistakes made, regrets and longing...either ways i'ld prefer my ex remained an ex. Ahead ahead na hin i dey

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by galadima77(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=24pt]Please o, WHAT IS LOVE?[/size]

love is giving alot and expectin very little...
Anyways, av bumped into my ex and i tel u, if u were ever sincere in d relatnshp den d "sparks" r most likely to arouse ur feelns wic we term weird.
Luv d saying "old firewood dey quick catch fire"

i troway salute to Nairalanders...for always givin smth to read. U make my day. Thank u all.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Onuokwu: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
I dont feel weird when i see my exs. Infact i am friends with benefit with most of them! grin
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by mediainspired: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Som ppl say wen u bump in2 ur ex, sparks of luv flicker @d edges. Not always. Sumtyms, seein sum1 who prominently &emotionally featured in ur past unearths a sense of repulsion, hatred, deep regret or shame (dependin on ur part in d seperatn). Except it wasnt genuine &u both didnt really figure out why u guys went seperate ways. Altho not legal, a breakup is also like divorce. Now ask divorcees wat dey feel wen dere paths cross in public. Beware folks, don't play wit ur future. Don't try 2use others as tools, why secretly tryin 2satisfy only. It's not just d 2 of u. A third Person is involved: God!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Onuokwu: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
TRADEMARK: She said i b.anged like thats the only thing i could do well.i remembered how i dey take tear am with my rod,O'boy this gal misses me the way i cannot describe myself.i know even if she goes for donkey years away from me,immediately we see we light the candle,bitter-sweet memories and how i make kinky sex with her even with my 11 inches d1ck.the husby is a sissy when it comes to good wilde s3x.am sure my thoughts flicker through her mind everytime cos we dated and fuc..ked religiously for 5yrs...i miss her too cos she got some fleshy and swollen punny.wherever you are plssss Ex- i still want you.I remember the last time we had good times for 3wks at De-Labo Hotel @Ilishan and Ikene Remo axis on Shagamu Expressly while she was an undergraduate of Babcock Uni,i remember after i got back to school in Ilorin,she called me she didnt see her menstrual Period.I had to send Gynaecosid to her through EMS next day delivery,funny how i had to pack the drug in between Sean Kingston Me Love Album and that of Akon.i had to do that cos she couldnt get out of the hostel to get it,and i no ready to father a baby though i deflowered her back then.I miss her for a whole lot of reasons most especially our orgies in every spot in her house and mine.even her parent's room,kitchen,anywhere.I miss the adventure but am sure she misses it more cos she got married to a nerd and workaholin Dr.

She is married to hard working nerd and here you are, jobless on Nairaland and fantasizing about the past! angry

10 Likes

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by slimyem: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
I haven't ever run into any ex...
Our paths hardly cross after the ex-ing!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by jumyscrib: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mixed feelings even though he messed up.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by abifoluwa: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
TRADEMARK: She said i b.anged like thats the only thing i could do well.i remembered how i dey take tear am with my rod,O'boy this gal misses me the way i cannot describe myself.i know even if she goes for donkey years away from me,immediately we see we light the candle,bitter-sweet memories and how i make kinky sex with her even with my 11 inches d1ck.the husby is a sissy when it comes to good wilde s3x.am sure my thoughts flicker through her mind everytime cos we dated and fuc..ked religiously for 5yrs...i miss her too cos she got some fleshy and swollen punny.wherever you are plssss Ex- i still want you.I remember the last time we had good times for 3wks at De-Labo Hotel @Ilishan and Ikene Remo axis on Shagamu Expressly while she was an undergraduate of Babcock Uni,i remember after i got back to school in Ilorin,she called me she didnt see her menstrual Period.I had to send Gynaecosid to her through EMS next day delivery,funny how i had to pack the drug in between Sean Kingston Me Love Album and that of Akon.i had to do that cos she couldnt get out of the hostel to get it,and i no ready to father a baby though i deflowered her back then.I miss her for a whole lot of reasons most especially our orgies in every spot in her house and mine.even her parent's room,kitchen,anywhere.I miss the adventure but am sure she misses it more cos she got married to a nerd and workaholin Dr.
wtf an alien has invaded Nland. egba wa o

1 Like

Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Onuokwu:
U are both miserable and pathetic cos in all of my post i didnt recall giving you Mofo any reason you think either my ex- or her man is more successful than i am.thats not what the topic is all about.You must be an SS1 student and i dont blame you,na Etisalat i kuku blame Idiat !!!
She is married to hard working nerd and here you are, jobless on Nairaland and fantasizing about the past! angry
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by try69: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why?

Ask dem ladies
Dudes dunno feel no weird mhen
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
well it is not easy to let go especially good memories. but i tried every thing posible not to let pass memories take me back
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
abifoluwa abi abifuesu or whatever you call your ugly sef.is it a sin to relive and relish past Or.gies?ki lon se na?lol
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by dasparrow: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
berekete86: This is an age-long question, WHY?
Is it because you might still be in love with them? Even after marrying someone else
or what do you think might be the reason?

If you people were not fornicating while you were boyfriend and girlfriend, I see no reason why it would feel weird running into an EX. However, once the EX in question had seen your unclothedness and exchanged body fluids with you while you guys were an item, then naturally you will feel weird when you bump into the person even after marrying someone else.
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Lildav: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
My Ex remains Ex..the past is where she belongs..and d reason i feel that way is,what ever we had was sinful/unlawful b4 God in the 1st place. Ask ADAM his reasons 4 hidin after flexin d apple,he would tell u same!
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by misreal(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
I broke up with my gf last year and now she is my best friend,when i say my best friend i mean she cant stay a day without talking to me.the prblm is,whenever she sees i and my gf she simply gets jelos.is she still in love with me or what?
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=20pt]W e t i n c o n c e r n w i f m y e x... M t c h e w[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=20pt]W e t i n c o n c e r n m e w i f m y e x... M t c h e w[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
it doesnt for me.
because i wasn't the a-hole. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Your Relationship / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.