Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (41740 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by samkoro: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Lolz....u must be a cracked war historian prof. who escaped from a lunatic home smiley Lolz

Ur mouthinmg ends on the internet.The book will be a best seller for generations to come.You can only talk about Awos free education but the book will tell us that the free education was sponsored with the money stolen from Biafrans by Awolowo by way of the 20 pound saga

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Jungleprince1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Da infamous: Prof. Chinua Achebe has finally blown open the lid...people that have always been too scared to hear and accept the truth are now trying to suppress it. Until we acknowledge the truths of our past, we can't move forward successfully...
whats is the truth about this? Please tell me if you are to win a war what do you do? Smile and exchange pleasantry with your enemies?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by rozayx5(m): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
WTF - guys deh vex 4 dis country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keeping this country together is impossible as far as i am concerned

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wily+Wily:
Dr Tokumbo Secondhand Car Awolowo Dosummu, please take heart your father is now a confirmed War Criminal that escape justice

And Achebe is now a confirmed senile and broken old man who is mad at the world. I now understand why he kept rejecting the national honors awarded to him. He is a small minded bigot, not too different from low lifers like Wily-Wily.
By the way, did Awo also crush his spine and rendered him crippled?

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

Ur mouthinmg ends on the internet.The book will be a best seller for generations to come.You can only talk about Awos free education but the book will tell us that the free education was sponsored with the money stolen from Biafrans by Awolowo by way of the 20 pound saga

lolz...dodges a brotherly bomb shelling...Lolz....hey hey! roja, plz change ur shelling compass...is ur Biafran brother here, u are shelling at the wrong direction lol...

One Biafra! Up Biafra! Raises a Biafran flag! lol

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Medley(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
myola: My question is how many of you wey dey defend awolowo or achiebe don read the so called book ? We don't know when medias dey take us make money with their sensational stories.

Na achiebe I blamed, if d man no get story to write again no be by force to write book again now.

achebe has always had it in mind that one day he will write a memoir on the civil war, he is not writing it because he is now poor or cos he need to write a book. He writes because this is the best time that he can make d world know what happened with biafra, now that he is famous and influential and can be taken serious.

Also since the war achebe has expected that some things be done so dat nigeria can be one but nothing has been done.

And finally d constant killing of igbos is a good reason to publish the mermoir.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Jungleprince1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:

from the man whose region contributes NOTHING to the center but yet collect federal allocation. Now who is the parasite.
wht has your region contribute to nigeria aside from division?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Kingsley1000(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews: What pains Prof. Achebe & the whole of Ndigbo community is not the fact that we were attacked for wanting to be free from a tribalistic set of ppl tagged a nation, but the fact that the people (Yoruba) we loved, cherished & saw as our true brothers, betrayed us & sold us to our known enemies (The Northerners).

We hardly mention Northerners cos we know them & they know us, we two are good opposites, & we know how to settle our feuds, but the Yorubas hve always betrayed Ndigbo who trust them. Igbos love Yorubas, but Yorubas are traitors by nature; they can be so cunning, & what I see Achebe trying to fore-warn Ndigbo is to always be watchful of Yorubas, to always trust them with caution.

Yorubas can sell their friend for selfish gain. Ojukwu released Awolowo from jail, Awolowo publicly agreed that South-West will secede with South-East, then he turned against Biafra on the die-minute.

The Yorubas always forget that Hausas hate them. They always love to jail their heroes- Awolowo, Abiola, Fella, Soyinka, et al. If not for Ojukwu, the Hausas would have killed Awolowo like they killed Abiola & later consoled them cunningly with OBJ whom they know too well won't ever do anything that will favor the Yorubas solely.

Yorubas if sensible enough, ought to have known their true enemies- the Northerners, but envy against Ndigbo economic progress won't ever let them stop hating Ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Wislet(f): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Of course na...at least Hausas showed them a bit of what they can do to them in june 12 1992. Despite the fact that the victim even shared the same religious faith with them, they told him TO HELL WITH YOU, like they always tell them that they (Yoruba) are fake ...ims, yet they refuse to learn their lesson.

Nigeria can only witness true progress, development & peace when Northerners stop being domineering & desperate to hold power & to force every other citizens to worship God in their own way. If at all they want to rule themselves forever & practice their religion without interference, let them declare their solemn interest to be their own separate nation & see if Ndigbo won't host a big farewell party for them & even dash them properties to start life with smiley
worse scenario: in all the charade, they want to tie down a whole people that can think for themselves.
How is it ever healthy to ALWAYS be the leader? No one else should have that privilege?
And you want them to cower and serve you like slaves?
And yet shout ONE people?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ZeusI: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
As would her father. A barbarian always sees himself as a refined individual, and would frown at any scolding that addresses him as crude. The truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Jungleprince1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews: What pains Prof. Achebe & the whole of Ndigbo community is not the fact that we were attacked for wanting to be free from a tribalistic set of ppl tagged a nation, but the fact that the people (Yoruba) we loved, cherished & saw as our true brothers, betrayed us & sold us to our known enemies (The Northerners).

We hardly mention Northerners cos we know them & they know us, we two are good opposites, & we know how to settle our feuds, but the Yorubas hve always betrayed Ndigbo who trust them. Igbos love Yorubas, but Yorubas are traitors by nature; they can be so cunning, & what I see Achebe trying to fore-warn Ndigbo is to always be watchful of Yorubas, to always trust them with caution.

Yorubas can sell their friend for selfish gain. Ojukwu released Awolowo from jail, Awolowo publicly agreed that South-West will secede with South-East, then he turned against Biafra on the die-minute.

The Yorubas always forget that Hausas hate them. They always love to jail their heroes- Awolowo, Abiola, Fella, Soyinka, et al. If not for Ojukwu, the Hausas would have killed Awolowo like they killed Abiola & later consoled them cunningly with OBJ whom they know too well won't ever do anything that will favor the Yorubas solely.

Yorubas if sensible enough, ought to have known their true enemies- the Northerners, but envy against Ndigbo economic progress won't ever let them stop hating Ndigbo.

is it ojukwu or gowon that releas awo?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by SamAfrik(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why are Igbos so troublesome? Are u presently being maltreated in the west? Cos Im only interested in ur present welbeing not events dt occurred decades ago.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

And Achebe is now a confirmed senile and broken old man who is mad at the world. I now understand why he kept rejecting the national honors awarded to him. He is a small minded bigot, not too different from low lifers like Wily-Wily.
By the way, did Awo also crush his spine and rendered him crippled?

are you sick?

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Dainfamous: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998).
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis inNigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.
When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.

I didn't wrote this as u can see, people should no that their fault everybody can see it just accept it no one is perfect, accept your fault so that everyone can get along

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

are you sick?

Is your father sick?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by CyberG: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
princenonny: My brother in case you dnt knw, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is an igbo man. Trace his roots and you will see it with ur koro koro eyes.

Everyone knows Ebelechukwu azikuwe Jonathan is an ibo man and that is why iboz already got their chance being president of Nigeria.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by samkoro: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2012

Uv said it all.I do not need to say much.Let me watch how a fish can deny being wet while in water.

Just watch out,you will see that Yoruba response to this will go further to reinmforce tribalism.

They will deny that Adekunle scorpion existed.

They will deny there was a genocide.

They will deny that little children died out of hunger.

They will also denthat there was an indidenisation of foreign companies championed by the Yorubas.

They will deny that Awolowo used the leverages of the banks under him to acquire those companies at give away prices.Its just that nemesis has folded 80 percent of those companies.

About them loving housas,their short memories made them forget that

Housa jailed many times one of the two yorubas I respect- Gani Fawenhinmi

Housa Jailed another man I respect- Wole Soyinmka.

Housa instructed Awolowo to execute himself or face execution

Housa Jailed Obasanjo and later rehabilitated him.

Housa dribbled their friend Abiola and later killed him

Housa jailed Fela and later masterminded his infection with AIDS,because of his love for women

Housa jailed Diya and made him urinate on his trousers

And many others

This is Gayy love

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by maninmood(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Achebe's tribesman (Mr. Globe) to Awolowo's Daughter: I am disappointed with the international court of justice for not trying Awolowo (the ancestor of a useless tribe) for genocide post humously.

Which tribe could be more useless? A tribe full of drug dealers, prostit[i]u[/i]tes peddlers and any atrocities all cuz of money. I read recently about your fellow people back-stabbing you and joining Massob. Is this true? What could be more drastic than that? Useless mongrel!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ZeusI: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
*solid*:

I dey clap for u, nice one, ride on.

But I hav a question4u; if ur tribe claims to be from Israel, why is it that the other "useless tribes" has held u peep to ransom, ur tribe has not and can not smell presidency again. Israel is holding Palestine to ransom, why is it the other way round here?

Ewu, Anu ofia, oya, go and take your medicine and larula kita kita, if i see u wander around here again hen, im ga pia gi like umu aka
Mr historian, can you recall how many years the jews were subjected to a life of servitude all over Europe and Arab nations before they became what they are today. Stop thinkig with your mouth as was your ancestors(Awo and Abiola) who ended up being poisoned or commiting sucide.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, Nigeria is a forced nation done out of colonial master greed to exploit oil from this part of africa. so no need for anyone wasting time to teach good governance in Nigeria cos it won't work & never worked in a so-called nation where tribalism, religious clamouring & selfishness beclouds the leaders.

In every sector of Nigeria today, before u get anything, tribe is considered. if an hausa heads a department, he promotes hausas first even if they do not merit it. same goes if its headed by an Igbo or by a Yoruba.

A hausa values his religion more than ppls innocent lives, & would do anything to ensure his tribesmen with his same religion dominates every sphere of government, so how would there be true progress match in such a country

For how long will we continue to pretend to be one Nigeria Anytime there is a little feud, each tribe in Nigeria start finding a way to preserve their own tribesmen to the detriment of the other tribes, so why do we still claim to be one nation Can't we all be honest to ourselves & let go peacefully of this forceful union called NIGERIA

You have spoken well. But the truth is you ave also accepted Achebe's opinion is painted by Tribalism and hatred for other tribes. I would want to know his opinion of Zik who as we know, had returned to Nigeria mid-way during the war. I am sure Achebe forgot that part of the war or did not think Zik sold out on his own people. Bros, I agree with you Nigeria is not one, infact that was the basis of founding the nation, hence we had regional governments. But I want to tell you we do not have to be enemies if we cannot be friends. We should be looking for ways to ensure fairness to all the components of Nigeria, even if it means separation.

Achebe has achieved nothing with his new book. He has not said anything new, neither is he changing anyone's opinion about Awolowo or Gowon. Those that rever Awolowo will continue to do so, and those that dont would not change. All Achebe has done is to repoen old wounds and spew hatred once again. I only wonder why he waited this long - very late in his life to write this book. He probably now feels he has nothing to loose anymore so he can say whatever he likes - thats not statemanly.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Jungleprince1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

go back to shool
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by gaiusfred: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
u people should tell awos daughter to stop crying after all ; during her fathers era, the adage was the evil that men do lives after them. soon her rotten fathers bones will be judged. grin
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by NosaHenry(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
kindabigg: Shameless old man!
You are a big fool. Were you born then or have you read the book, that is, if you have the brain to do that.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2012

I do not know how old you are, so I am not sure if your were alive during the war. But one thing I know is that you have wrong information. Whatever story "they" told you was a lie!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Ninilowo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
kindabigg: Shameless old man!
GBAM. Graphical analysis of his brain shows a kind of depreciation. Since when has the war ended? when is IT now writing a piece of trash?. INA N JO WERE N LA GUTTER. A mu ni shiwi tii je ka pe OGUNDIRAN ni oku'die.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

Uv said it all.I do not need to say much.Let me watch how a fish can deny being wet while in water.

Just watch out,you will see that Yoruba response to this will go further to reinmforce tribalism.

They will deny that Adekunle scorpion existed.

They will deny there was a genocide.

They will deny that little children died out of hunger.

They will also denthat there was an indidenisation of foreign companies championed by the Yorubas.

They will deny that Awolowo used the leverages of the banks under him to acquire those companies at give away prices.Its just that nemesis has folded 80 percent of those companies.

About them loving housas,their short memories made them forget that

Housa jailed many times one of the two yorubas I respect- Gani Fawenhinmi

Housa Jailed another man I respect- Wole Soyinmka.

Housa instructed Awolowo to execute himself or face execution

Housa Jailed Obasanjo and later rehabilitated him.

Housa dribbled their friend Abiola and later killed him

Housa jailed Fela and later masterminded his infection with AIDS,because of his love for women

Housa jailed Diya and made him urinate on his trousers

And many others

This is Gayy love

Every Yoruba son & daughter ought to print this write-up & paste it at any location in his house or office where he would see it day in day out. Hausa has been the true enemy of Yoruba, but as cunning as the average Yoruba man is, they can never see the truth.

How many of your people will Hausa molest for you people to have sense pls
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by gaiusfred: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
what is good about the free education that ends them all as omonile and alaye? free education is over working!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by iykeworld: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
olu77emi: NL pls.help answer this question
Why Igbos are slaughter daily in the north?
Why is there no relationship between south east and south south?
WHY ARE THEY ALL OVER SOUTH WEST, with flourishing business even serve in the cabinet of state governors?
Why this holier than thou accusations against the dead?

If nobody talks about you then you are nobody.
The reason Igbos are hated is because they are progressive minded and only true nigerians.
look deep into your hearts, its all envy.
Most tribes in nigeria are afraid of Igbo progress and 'I can do' spirit, hence fear domination.
Its simple human nature smiley
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Standing5(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
The ibos have been claiming that Pa Awo was the cause of Operation Wetie in the West and that Nzeogwu was trying to help the Yorubas from Operation Wetie by killing its leaders. My question is why go for other Yoruba men when you claimed you believed Pa Awo was the cause of Operation wetie? Or better still, why kill the Northern leaders too and spare Eastern leader when in fact the main political parties in East and North were in a perfect tandem and screwing the west together? The truth can't hide forever. . . Let our igbo eWarriors come up with the reason(s) for this wicked genocidal act . . . As for the reason why Yorubas fought on the side they did, there is the saying that goes "Keep your 'friends' close where you can see them, its not your enemies who get you they are always your own people" - Yorubas had to keep the same people who along with the Northerners voted them into union Nigeria or One Nigeria as it was known then, turn around to kill its leaders and who were ready to starve their own women and children just to stand a chance of wiping out the Yorubas. Awolowo couldn't posibly be maintaining and saving proceed of Igbo owned estates while he made attempting to wipe out the same people.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ZeusI: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wislet: I AM TIRED OF ALL THESE RANTS.
Pls can someone help us understand by telling us how these e-fights have improved his/her life?
Reason with your heads and not your emotions!
Stop heating up a society that wants to have its peaceful rest.
Igbo or yoruba, we are all one. Wonderful people at that.
Can we hear better news? God help this nation.
The war has come and gone.
It is ANCIENT HISTORY. Do you want to go back to that time?
Move on. Stop these meaningless insults all over the place before other nations wonder if Nigerians are okay in the head.
Read books and move on. You musn't fight over every one of them.
Point of correction, Igbos are never one with Yorubas and will never be; as the jews will never be one with arabs. One must crush the other, since yoruba(through Awo) failed to crush us(Igbos) as did the Arabs during 1948 Arab-Israeli war, the next phase will be Igbos to crush yorubas(after we are done with North through their current disorganisaton thus: political weakening) as Israel is pounding the Arabians either directly(annexing of their land) or indirectly(Using The West or NATO).
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Zeus I: Point of correction, Igbos are never one with Yorubas and will never be; as the jews will never be one with arabs. One must crush the other, since yoruba(through Awo) failed to crush us(Igbos) as did the Arabs during 1948 Arab-Israeli war, the next phase will be Igbos to crush yorubas(after we are done with North through their current disorganisaton thus: political weakening) as Israel is pounding the Arabians either directly(annexing of their land) or indirectly(Using The West or NATO).

From all the contributions made on this topic and similar ones, I can estimate that the unemploymnt rate in Nigeria is about 80%. If y'all had better things to do with your lives, you would not be going around spreading hatred. By the way, Achebe is also very jobless!!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
This Iڪ really a big blow †☺ the yorubas, please take heart. Awolowo was a maniacal sociopath, you people should be true nationalist Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd apologise †☺ the igbos instead of making a fuss that changes nothing Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd heals none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.