Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (15567 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / PDP Senatorial Candidate Blasts Tinubu, Buhari And Others / PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Kunlegzy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Aderostock: Who are u musiwa to tell us who to for or not? I can't wait for oct. 20 to vote mimiko out of power cos he has failed. He compared Ondo with Osun despite his huge allocation and IGR even Loans, Osun is performing better than Ondo. Mimiko is a big thief
so dey told you osun didnt collect loan, Lagos didnt collect loan, Ekiti didnt collect abi, u all re funny. I tot abt some weeks ago, punch brought names of states owing.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Alxmyr(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kunlegzy: so dey told you osun didnt collect loan, Lagos didnt collect loan, Ekiti didnt collect abi, u all re funny. I tot abt some weeks ago, punch brought names of states owing.

Don't mind the hypocrite. They only see with perversed mindsets.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by sweetchicks(f): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Amen!
sunky644: Don't mind the fraudulent backstabber full of deceit we call our Governor. Because he has
1. built four Mega schools
2. one mother and child hospital
3. repainted roads constructed by Agagu
4. erected two fountains in Akure
that makes his tenure better than Tinubu's eight years abi? It's just unfortunate that his juju still works like magic that's why we still some brainwashed bloody civilians running after and supporting him.
A useless Governor who believes road construction, creation of employment, infrastructural development etc are not projects that could score him his required political point.
I am quoting his words " a single term is enough for a serious minded Governor in ondo state, whoever want to impose himself on the state under the disguise of second term is bereft of ideas and will meet shame and Waterloo at the end". This words of his in April 2007 is what I am holding on to and may it befall him.
Amen!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by sweetchicks(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
That's'my fear! When i first got to Akure, i nearly beleived. I later discovered it was all a sham. I just cant get over the listing of green roundabout and fountain as list of achievement in ondo state...
emiye: Ondo State is the richest south west state after Lagos state, i think the much issue, pe mimiko is the value he has provided with what he was given.

Comparing Osun to ondo is not very fair . Osun state with the same population, if not more gets less than 40% of Ondo states allocation,

It will also not be fair comparing Ondo state to Lagos.

It is important the voters have better information in making decisions.

Objectively, I think Mimiko's performance is lack lustre, but he is a wise man, he has learnt to concentrate his performance on certain areas with all vigor, with absolute neglect to many others. (pareto principle).

he will most likely win, Ondo state voters are not as enlightened in making highly informed decisions.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by saintdoh: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
The only thing i dnt like about tinubu is the way he parades himself as the godfather of south west.i know he wants to imitate obj.MIMIKO ALL THE WAY,vote LABOUR PARTY.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Alxmyr:

My brother, politics in Nigeria is done at the grassroots, using formidable political structures which has been well oiled for a considerable number of years. ACN fire brigade approach cannot win second place in Ondo State. One year ago, the party does not have structure in most local government in the state. People defected from PDP and LP to join the party. And most of the relevant political strong holds in the state that decamped to ACN have either left or are romancing the ruling party at night.
Wait and see, weeks after the election, you will get to know that those who are carrying brooms and shouting Aketi are not with him at all.
The two parties that are on ground in Ondo state are LP and PDP.
The rest are just making noise.

What about edo and oshun? Ondo pple are wiser. They were just deceived. I ask myself how did they come to like him before? He never did anything of note as commissioner apart from health ranger which benefit no one except Mimiko and his arranged contractor. As SSG nko? Nothing! As Minister nko? Nada!! As Governor nko? Zero!!!

So pple now know they hv been following a thief. His own is more than Tinubu. Am from Ondo State and live in Lagos till now. Tinubu is not perfect but he's a great leader. Mimiko is a small boy in leadership. Whatever mastery of ondo politics he parades, Tinubu will demystify him. He demystified OBJ, Oyinlola, Akala, Oni, etc.

Let me tell you, grassroot structure is good for mobilization no doubt. But do you think a new party will import structure? It is d same people, the same politicians that are being recycled over and over again. How? With money and promises. Do you know how many pple has become disgruntled with mimiko since he became gov? These and more who have no link, no job, no contract, no money are automatic structure that can be formed before you can sat TINUBU.

The fear of Tinubu is d begining of being elected.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
asala1:
I don't know about Tinubu. I live in akure and work in Osun state, and I belive that Mimiko is better than any govenor in South-West nigeria except Lagos State. If the FG can adopt some of its health programmes, children will not be dying the way they are now. I am not from Ondo state but i didn't destroy my voter's card because of him. Am a living witness of his good governace.

Mediocrity will never cease to rear up its ugly head on NL!!!!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by jeroton: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
I work in lagos $ I'm from ondo state.how can people compare tinubu with mimiko? Tinubu is not a siant I know. Mimiko govment is based on propagander u need to come down to see the state yourself.Go to oka,ikare,owo,supare,bolorunduro,ile oluji some area are not even worth mentioning.u will be surprise that is this the same ondo state this man is always boasting on tv paying for award that he performed, he just build few things in akure for advert.my happiness is that most of u in naira are not eligible to vote in ondo just wait $ see the result.mimiko himself know that he cannot win that is y he is so desperate.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Negro1: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2012
jeroton: I work in lagos $ I'm from ondo state.how can people compare tinubu with mimiko? Tinubu is not a siant I know. Mimiko govment is based on propagander u need to come down to see the state yourself.Go to oka,ikare,owo,supare,bolorunduro,ile oluji some area are not even worth mentioning.u will be surprise that is this the same ondo state this man is always boasting on tv paying for award that he performed, he just build few things in akure for advert.my happiness is that most of u in naira are not eligible to vote in ondo just wait $ see the result.mimiko himself know that he cannot win that is y he is so desperate.

GBAM
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2012
jeroton: I work in lagos $ I'm from ondo state.how can people compare tinubu with mimiko? Tinubu is not a siant I know. Mimiko govment is based on propagander u need to come down to see the state yourself.Go to oka,ikare,owo,supare,bolorunduro,ile oluji some area are not even worth mentioning.u will be surprise that is this the same ondo state this man is always boasting on tv paying for award that he performed, he just build few things in akure for advert.my happiness is that most of u in naira are not eligible to vote in ondo just wait $ see the result.mimiko himself know that he cannot win that is y he is so desperate.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Negro1: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Mimiko is a grassroot politician. I tel u, even if Tinubu shld come down 2 Ondo state 2 contst, Iroko wl beat him handsdown. Though am an ibo boy, both i was born n brought up in Ondo. Wen it coms 2 politics, i gv RESPECT 2 MIMIKO. He has never been a looser. Tinubu wl definatly meet his gr8tst political waterloo com oct 20th. Som said Mimiko shld stop mentionin Tinubu, i want 2 tel u dat dis electn is actualy btw Mimiko n Tinubu. So lets wait n c. I can bet it wit anybody, Iroko wl beat dem all.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7: .
Sorry all this are not up to what Alimosho LG council project
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Negro1: mimiko has affectd lives.dose dt v benefited frm it wil vote 4 him a fool was sayin dt he is paintin agagu's roads.pls dnt say wt u dnt knw here ooo.agagu nevr did anu road.if mimiko is reconstructin roads deni its adefarati's.
Mention 1 tin dt osun,ekiti,oyo etc govs v don dt mimiko vnt done n i'll tell u wat he has done dt dey vnt done.ondo state wil neva bcum a puppet to anybody.like oda states.n dt fool talkin rubbish bout akure u mst b livn in aruke cos if u liv in akure den u wnt say rubish

Agagu constructed a lot of roads. If I can't remember all, I remember Awule (ilesa garage) road linking Customs (ondo road). Honey Manufacuring company too was set up by Agagu.

Tell us the one Iroko did!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by solomon111(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Aderostock:

Stupid omo Igbo that doesn't know anything. Lagos was better off during Tinubu tenure without FG's allocation than all your combined states in the SE at that time. Oloshi ajeokuta mamomi
what you just wrote is bull-shitt.
How much tax revenue did tinubu generated from oil companies in lagos,you fool.
Instead of proving to me that lagos can survive without any oil-related revenue,you are here barking like a rabid dog.
Bloody parasites.
Incase you don't know,i have both SE/SS parentage,maybe you should extend your personal attacks to the SS states also.
Amala eating nincompoop!!.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Chrisilo: Mimiko is a grassroot politician. I tel u, even if Tinubu shld come down 2 Ondo state 2 contst, Iroko wl beat him handsdown. Though am an ibo boy, both i was born n brought up in Ondo. Wen it coms 2 politics, i gv RESPECT 2 MIMIKO. He has never been a looser. Tinubu wl definatly meet his gr8tst political waterloo com oct 20th. Som said Mimiko shld stop mentionin Tinubu, i want 2 tel u dat dis electn is actualy btw Mimiko n Tinubu. So lets wait n c. I can bet it wit anybody, Iroko wl beat dem all.

B'iku lo loko, bi t'akute ni! We go see.

Let him go back to his awon iya! It won't work. Tinubu will match him strategy for strategy and money for money.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by garrigangster: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2012
I can see that the propaganda party AC-HEN has so many 'dogs' on this forum and thread. Let me however make a point clear: Mimiko would win the election and the PDP would come 2nd. Write today's date down as remembrance.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2012
garri_gangster: I can see that the propaganda party AC-HEN has so many 'dogs' on this forum and thread. Let me however make a point clear: Mimiko would win the election and the PDP would come 2nd. Write today's date down as remembrance.
You username say is all.. you most be high on Garri

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2012
I will never labour and lose. Apparently, d clueless LP parades a few gullible and insipid "rats" in this forum. However, apologism does not win elections. Wisdom, track record and grace of God does. CAN will form the next Government in Ondo State.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2012
bashy_demy: You username say is all.. you most be high on Garri
m

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by moodswing(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Only an ignorant man or he who never knew Tinubu and his administration will question his achievements while in office.

To measures Tinubu's achievements compare Lagos state under Buba Marwa and Lagos under Ashiwaju. Mimiko should find the right person in his calibre to attack. Tinubu is too big for him.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by EkoIle1: 3:02am On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7: Most of you dont know anything. mimiko has constructed over 500 projects in ondo state. that the only thing the ACN can do is drop akeredolu. he cant help them win.

You see, he is laughing at the ACN. in over 300 community. just basic health centre with a bus to transport patient from rural to city. and a town hall and a school with 6 classrooms in the small towns that had none.

he built in each small town

a town hall
a health clinic
a school
a market
a car park

the same money that all of the state in nigeria are collecting..

that is akure now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2cpkpJB6Ho

This is the micky mouse village projects you are beating chest with even with all the oil money that vision less fool is sitting on ....lmao.

A whole state with serious oil money and kekenapep ambulance in 2012?

You people have no shame ni?
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by rman: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Isnt it strange that all opposition parties and candidates at all levels in Nigeria ( including FG ) always talk about Tinubu even when he not the one contesting against them?

Is Tinubu that powerful?

I think politicians shoud just discuss their plans and incumbents should point to concrete achivements during their tunure.

All this Tinubu talks are diversionary tactics from politicians with nothing to show.

The more I read about Tinubu online ( positive/ negative ) , the more I think he must really be a good political strategist. He is clearly the most talked about politician that never contested an election outside Lagos
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by dayokanu(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2012
Everyone is so obsessed with Tinubu, even when he isnt contesting
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by easyfem(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2012
Gaybriel: Gov. MIMIKO is a very funny man. How can he compare his achievement to Tinubu's 8 years. I was in Lagos during Tinubu's tenure and I'm currently living in Akure. The truth is that if Mimiko was to be in Lagos, he can only be a local govt chairman. All what he's doing his the work of local councils. Virtually everybody in Ondo state is a graduate but no good jobs only taxi drivers and okada riders. Funny enough, they love such lifestyle. If Ondo state continues like this, I can't wait to finish my program and run back to Lagos.

U̶̲̥̅̊ better go back to where U̶̲̥̅̊ come from since U̶̲̥̅̊ are a stranger in this land who talk about what U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know about.. If mimiko can av alocation just like tunibu, ondo would have turn to paris by now.. What give you guy impression that acn they will provide 30 thousand jobs for U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by dayokanu(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2012
easyfem:

U̶̲̥̅̊ better go back to where U̶̲̥̅̊ come from since U̶̲̥̅̊ are a stranger in this land who talk about what U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know about.. If mimiko can av alocation just like tunibu, ondo would have turn to paris by now.. What give you guy impression that acn they will provide 30 thousand jobs for U̶̲̥̅̊?

Maybe if Tinubu had a small Population of Ondo State to deal with he would have done better.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by easyfem(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2012
If ondo state mistakenly vote for pdp or acn, they will regret it for the rest of their life..what development did you see during pdp time.. I only see agagu worked on screen .. As 4 aketi , I mean acn has nothing to talk about...vote mimiko in , is the one dat respect people opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makarfi Led PDP Meets Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Other PDP National Assembly Members / Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20 / RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.