Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (15566 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / PDP Senatorial Candidate Blasts Tinubu, Buhari And Others / PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by superstar3: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Eko Ile: You made me laugh out.

This is the micky mouse village projects you are beating chest with even with all the oil money that vision less fool is sitting on ....lmao.

A whole state with serious oil money and kekenapep ambulance in 2012?

You people have no shame ni?

grin
Eko Ile:

This is the micky mouse village projects you are beating chest with even with all the oil money that vision less fool is sitting on ....lmao.

A whole state with serious oil money and kekenapep ambulance in 2012?

You people have no shame ni?

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Alxmyr(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
amobii:

I dont think Mimiko can stand Tinubu at all, for the second term Tinubun faced Obasanjo for his state allocation witheld because of more local govt. creation, Mimiko is enjoying d govt.byreceiving all allocation including 13% oil state, but I think he (Mimiko) is an ingrate if not Tinubu he would never be a gov in his life, d u think PDP would hv lost that case, if there is no support. Anyway time will tell.

You mean Tinubu wrote the verdict and handed it down to the judge?
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
vanstanzy:

U are an unrepentant and, undiluted FO.OL for bringing tribalism into this. Typical Yoruba tribalist! angry Who the hell did all this betraying u just highlighted? isnt it Mimiko. Guy u sound like a pr.ic.k, infact u are one. angry
you sound like a F.ool with capital letter, That is an understatement you are a stewpid. Did i in anywa bring tribal into this? maybe you are reading with your nyash
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Jaywon242(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mimiko may not ve done well in some areas but he's still doing well as far as I am concerned. And dat is why he will still win dis forthcoming election. One of d areas he didnt do well is in d construction of roads but he neutralised dat by doing well in other areas. Let us not forget that he has only spent 3.5 years. Agagu spent 6 yrs and tried his best. Agagu placed an embargo on employment for years and only employed a few months to when he lost his case at d appeal court. Mimiko built mega and model schools in all d local govt areas of the state. He built modern markets in all d LGA of d state. Some pple said it's d function of the LGAs. Why ve dey not built such structuresb since ondo state ve been in existence? Akure has received a face lift from what it used to be. He also didnt do too bad in employment. So if he can do all dese in 3.5 yrs,he'll definitely do better in 8 yrs and den, u can now compare his govt with dat of Tinubu. The Gani Fawehinmi diagnostic centre in Ondo is fantastic. And also d Mother and Child hospital he built in Akure is unprecedented. I was there and it was really wonderful...and it's free of charge.(my cousin's wife gave birth there 2 weeks ago). D mother and child hospital being built in ondo town is almost completed.it's even bigger than d one in Akure. Basic health centres in places dat didnt ve. And many more..I wont be too surprised if he wins.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Jaywon242(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
If Mimiko attacks Tinubu,I dont think it's out of place. Tinubu and his cohorts came to ondo state and started spewing lies nd propaganda. Telling lies and insulting Mimiko. And deir radio station(Adaba FM) is also a tool dey use to lie and insult d governor nd his party. Imagine Tinubu said Ondo gets more money than Lagos state. How more mischievous can he get. Doesnt he know d IGR of Lagos state?
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 3:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Talk is cheap and all this fake project can't help at all, Oct 20 is around the corner
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2012
ocelot2006:

Hold on..are you trying to insinuate that the FG held off Lagos states federal allocation all through Tinubu's 8 years in office? Even the IGR generated by the state was enough for Tinubu to implemented substantial projects in Nigeria's commercial capital. So please stop creating excuses for Asiwaju's non performance.

What was the IGR for Lagos State in 2003? Someone on this thread said 3bn, What would 3billion do in a state like Lagos after civil servants are paid?

How many states has the population of some regions added together yet their allocation as witheld. Its only the genius in Tinubu that prevented Lagos State from collapsing
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Jaywon242: If Mimiko attacks Tinubu,I dont think it's out of place. Tinubu and his cohorts came to ondo state and started spewing lies nd propaganda. Telling lies and insulting Mimiko. And deir radio station(Adaba FM) is also a tool dey use to lie and insult d governor nd his party. Imagine Tinubu said Ondo gets more money than Lagos state. How more mischievous can he get. Doesnt he know d IGR of Lagos state?

Tinu is right Ondo gets more money from FG than Lagos, Lagos only trumps Ondo in IGR
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2012
Can we even Compare the Population of Lagos to Ondo? i mean in all aspect...
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Jaywon242(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2012
@dayokanu,I dnt know how true it is dat ondo gets more money than lagos state. I know ondo gets an average of btw 5 & 6 billion every month from federal allocation. I dnt know how much lagos gets but I think their IGR is close to 20 billion
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Jaywon242: @dayokanu,I dnt know how true it is dat ondo gets more money than lagos state. I know ondo gets an average of btw 5 & 6 billion every month from federal allocation. I dnt know how much lagos gets but I think their IGR is close to 20 billion

By the time u factored in the 13% derivation coupled with projects NDDC and MNDA does in Ondo, definately the state gets more patronage from the FG.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Jaywon242(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2012
MNDA has nt done any project dat's visible in d oil producing area since it's(ministry) creation. Bt NDDC is doing relatively well. I'll find out how much ondo state gets in d 13% oil derivation fund.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Jaywon242: MNDA has nt done any project dat's visible in d oil producing area since it's(ministry) creation. Bt NDDC is doing relatively well. I'll find out how much ondo state gets in d 13% oil derivation fund.

Ondo especially the Ilaje areas IMO should be part of the Niger-Delta. If MNDA isnt doing anything then that isnt Tinubu's problem but Mimiko who is expected to demand for it. Ondo benefits from NDDC, lagos dont. Ondo benefits from 13& derivation, Lagos dont.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2012
Aderostock:

Are these what you called governance? Am sorry for your generations! When governors are building roads, creating jobs, creating light rails and developing humans what your governor could were these local council projects. Pls make I no curse you cos am in akoko now
Haba curse ke? infact joining issues with you is not for me, simply vote AUP, PRP or whatever political configuration you want....how ever if you threaten curse again.... And no need to be sorry for ur generations just prepare a good inheritance for them not thru govt pittance grin, light rails indeed, talk of cursing start from your akoko traditional council headed by olu ikare who organised a meeting endorsing MIMIKO since you are wiser than all your rulers in Akokoland!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by juman(m): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2012
I think Gov. Mimiko deserve to serve again.

The governor is trying.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by musiwa11: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
wink
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by musiwa11: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
grin
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Pygru: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
^
kolomental grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by musiwa112: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria / Makarfi Led PDP Meets Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Other PDP National Assembly Members / Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.