Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (15569 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / PDP Senatorial Candidate Blasts Tinubu, Buhari And Others / PDP Blasts Tinubu Over Market Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by easyfem(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe if Tinubu had a small Population of Ondo State to deal with he would have done better.

May b if mimiko has half of resources that lagos has, he would have done far better.. Don't blind urself to the truth bro
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by easyfem(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2012
benzion72: Mimiko should tell the people is personal achievement. He should name road he constructed, the new hospital he built, the new school he built.
He should stop crying like a little baby. Tell people your achievement and let them judge you. But my travel to Ikare Akoko shows the absence of Government or responsible governance

Those road are fed road broda dopemun...if don't knw anytin shut up ... Where are you from ? Cos I knw this man would av done sometin better for ur village that formal govt have not done
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2012
easyfem:
May b if mimiko has half of resources that lagos has, he would have done far better.. Don't blind urself to the truth bro

Ask yourself How Tinubu managed 15m Lagosians without Federal allocation
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by preciousoz: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2012
Who is Comparing Lagos to Ondo? Lagosians are the most civilised and ethnicaly diversed society in Nigeria. Why Compare Mimiko to Tinubu? No matter the argument, u have alredy failed from the begining.

Mimiko should show His people what he has achieved in office (just like the works of Oshiomhole campaigned for Him in Edo State) and stop throwing Mud.

All these politicians sef.....smh
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by babsdeen(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2012
ALL THESE AR MERE PROPANGADAS,MIMIKO NEEDS 2 COME 2 LAGOS 2 COUNT D NOS F MILLENNIUMS BUILT.WHERE DID HE PUT ABIBAT MOGAJI MILLENNIUM SkL IN EGBEDA,MY BELOVED MILLENNIUM SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN EGBEDA,TECHNICAL TRAININ CENTRES ALL OVA D STATE DN. AS 4 TINUBU, HAS HE ND HIS CREW 4GOTTEN HAU DY DANCED AROUND IROKO 3YRS AGO IN CELEBRATN F HIS VICTORY OVA PDP'S AGAGU, NAU D SAME JAGABAN IS CLAIMING DAT IROKO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS, WHY CN't HE ALAU HIS AKEREDOLU HANDLE THINGS HIMSELF IF HE Z TRUELY CAPABLE...ALL DESE POLLItrickers ar NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by politician(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Tinubu is not a saint!!
Infact in a sane society, he should be in jail writing his memoir (looting public funds)!!

And mimiko should have been shot dead a long time ago if akure was 'Sicily' ( serial betrayer and back stabber)

Tinubu' 8 years in lagos was just an average performance amplified by obasanjo refusal to release funds!! He only redeemed himself with a good successor and doggedly warding off PDP from SW!!

When Oga mimiko came back from tribunal, the shout of Iroko, ayefele songs and loud music from A&T hotel nearly made me fail my final papers then!

The expectations were high, the ondo people want development and jobs!!
With the promise of 4000 jobs I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 100days, hopes were high!
Till today, the only Job created is 'employing' iwanyanwu LP chairman as the pro chancellor of the state uni.
He did well on health issues but failed woefully on the expectation of the people!!
All the projects the Agagu-led administration started, including roads, schools, water-were abandoned?
The Oluwa Glass industry, The Ceramics industry in Okelusi was similarly abandoned?
The tomato paste factory at Arigidi in Akokoland for which N400 million has been expended?
Okelusi Cement factory for which this administration has reportedly spent a whopping N5.6 billion but nothing on ground to
show for it?
The failed Owo-Akure , Ondo-Akure ,Arakale road dualisation project?
The multi-million naira Owena Dam project at Owo? The Akure stadium, etc

His defence of Osun state is laughable, with Oil producing area derivation grants, he had more at his disposal!! 550 billion federal allocation is not a small cash!

On the election!!

Like someone said, ACN does not have structure I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ondo state!!
The 'Joker'(permit me) was to lure mimiko to ACN by helping him to fight agagu at the tribunal and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his usual style!! He does the ikoko(fox) move!!

The choice of akeredolu ale was a bitter pill tinubu has to swallow, salami didn't just front for ACN for fun, his boys deserves some spoils of the show too!! And most of the LP and PDP decampees were just looking for platforms to contest!!

MY TAKE!!

It would take a political miracle for ACN to spin this!!

Even though, the yorubas have vowed never to vote for any party with 'P' again! PDP, ANPP, LP,CPP etc

The ondo people wants development, they have looked at the former era and found succor!! That's why PDP still has potency in ondo state!!

Mimiko failed!! And people have compared and contrast with Agagu!!

Its a dilemma for an average voter now, should we vote for ACN and join the yoruba integration party!!
Agbajo owo la fi n so aya!!

At least, life was better with PDP!! Agagu tried too and olusola Oke is a good son of the soil!!
Osa bi o le gbemi, se mi bi oti bami!

Or just trust mimiko to deliver on his second tenure!! Afterall we all clamoured for iroko jor!! Gba sibe!!
Esu ti a timo tipe, o dara ju angeli ti a komo lo!

Its going to be a close call between PDP and LP with ACN waiting to prey on any loophole!!

The ondo pple will speak via the ballot!!

And knowing the way we conduct elections in nigeria!! It will likely be a case of.....

PDP--- RIG
LP. ---- RIGGER
ACN --- RIGGEST

Afterall, someone one said '' If you can't win an election, you rig''
If you cannot rig, get somone to rig for you'

Knowing Tinubu( jagaban baba ☺oº°˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚°) for who he is and Oga jona/PDP not really interested!!
We can't rule out a political abracadabra from ACN!!

And the yorubas will do what we know how to do best...
Play the intelligentsia game( others may call it deceit and betrayal!!!)

Boo ri owo mi, Oo ri inu mi!! Demo ni mowa!!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Delerichard(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2012
Gaybriel: Gov. MIMIKO is a very funny man. How can he compare his achievement to Tinubu's 8 years. I was in Lagos during Tinubu's tenure and I'm currently living in Akure. The truth is that if Mimiko was to be in Lagos, he can only be a local govt chairman. All what he's doing his the work of local councils. Virtually everybody in Ondo state is a graduate but no good jobs only taxi drivers and okada riders. Funny enough, they love such lifestyle. If Ondo state continues like this, I can't wait to finish my program and run back to Lagos.
Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ did lagos look like,wen u er lagos during tinu regime,oga forget,u can't compare mimiko achievemt wit that fucking tinubu jor.no that, pls!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7: I dont think you people are yorubas..

there is noway.. akeredolu can ever win in yorubaland. Nobody betray yoruba people and ever win election Yorubaland.. Akeredolu can never win. if he win.. they will burn down people properties.. because they get agree easy.
Who is the real Betrayer? Mimiko betray Akasin,Adefarati,Agagu,Tinubu. As a matter of Fact he betray the then Action Group of Awolowo, And also betray SDP of Abiola and join UNCP of Abacha, and aldo betray AD and join PDP and later Betray PDP and join LP an Igbo man party.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2012
I don't know about mimikos government cause I haven't been to ondo but these people defending tinubu's rule which everyone knows is one of the worst government I really wonder what you Thank tinubu for, maybe for siphoning your money. Also one day people will wake up and start saying T.A Orji's 8yrs rule was Good. Nigerians I tire with una sense of judgement. I really wonder if saying the truth as it is na crime.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7: my friend, i am sorry to say, Akeredolu is a traitor. What i mean is.. Look, Akeredolu as seen the satellite pictures of nigeria. Look please quote me on this.. And as the president of the Nigeria bar association, he could have brought up the issue with the nigeria govt and nigeria lawyers are not just ordinary people in Nigeria..

He refuse to do that.... If he refuse to help the people. Why should the people vote for them.. What I am saying is that not Godly person should vote for Akeredolu. You see we have to teach people a lesson in Nigeria. That when they are called to serve. They most serve with their whole heart.. because they dont know if they will need the same nigeria tomorrow.

If Akeredolu known he was going to need the people of ondo state. You see serve is from the heart.. And it is about making change. Look ondo state, ondo state have never had good governors before... may be just only 1 before.. that all. adeferasin was a worst governor.... He was so bad.. as a governor.. you can see the chicken house he build at ondo state university...

When people motive is about stealing, akeredolu want to be governor, so that he can steal the money of the people of ondo state.. If akeredolu did not love Yoruba people as the NBA president, Akeredolu can not love ondo people. That why Ondo people are treating akeredolu the way, they are treating him.. It is not about party.. it is about bring development to Yorubaland.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rh_lxijSh48/UAsSJVbLMHI/AAAAAAAAAm4/B2llP56uzI4/s1600/425111_537540679605546_424545318_n.jpg[/img]
Sorry madam i dint get you on this. What do you expect him to do ad the NBA president? He lead the league of Attorney that get back Mimiko's Mandate for him. so tell me what else do you want him to do as a son of the soil?
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Those pictures above contradict the written, why are they praying for the son they have disown in the same Olowo places? I need explanation on this
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2012
The people will decide. Mimiko hasnt done badly really (though more is expected). Also Akeredolu seems to be a very viable candidate. Am ok with either of them. As long as the killer party (PDP) has no say am ok with either
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by jigawatts(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2012
dayokanu: Everyone is so obsessed with Tinubu, even when he isnt contesting

help me ask them oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Delafruita(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2012
jacobs123:

And was it Tinubu that created the jobs in Lagos? If the other states were serious especially N.Delta states many investors would have left Lagos. The jobs created by Tinubu are LASTMA, LAWMA, KAI etc. Even Marwa built MARWA MARWA gardens in less that 3 years. While I will concede that Tinubu was about the best in his class of Governors it doesn't mean he performed well given the resources at his disposal and I guess Fashola's first 3 years proved that not forgetting that Fashola's period coincided with the great RECESSION. LEKKI-EPE way has been on since 2006, not even 60% complete even with the low quality, TEJUOSHO market is still under construction.
I am amazed at your ignorance.when you say "given the resources at his disposal",I wonder what you mean.as at 1999,IGR in lagos was less than 3billion per month,federal allocation was equally measly.It is common knowledge that he didn't receive any FG allocation for almost his entire second term.that withheld allocation was released to fashola and he speedily executed projects tinubu had initiated but didn't complete and then ignorant people say "fashola worked,tinubu didn't".how myopicwhen tinubu left government,IGR had been increased to over 30billion per month and that was the foundation fashola built on.

Mimiko came in with a lot of fanfare and expectation but unbfortunately he didn't live up to it.his idiocy is apparent with him comparing ondo to osun,ekiti,oyo et al.doesn't he realise that ondo is an oil producing state that receives 13% derivation?the federal allocation of ondo is more than that of lagos,osun,oyo and ekiti put together.mimiko is definitely a failure and should be voted out
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Mimiko has no strategy at all,he's praising fashola and insulting tinubu!he wants to create a rift among them right?na wa o
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by PEREP: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Gaybriel: Gov. MIMIKO is a very funny man. How can he compare his achievement to Tinubu's 8 years. I was in Lagos during Tinubu's tenure and I'm currently living in Akure. The truth is that if Mimiko was to be in Lagos, he can only be a local govt chairman. All what he's doing his the work of local councils. Virtually everybody in Ondo state is a graduate but no good jobs only taxi drivers and okada riders. Funny enough, they love such lifestyle. If Ondo state continues like this, I can't wait to finish my program and run back to Lagos.
Run back to Lagos and pick one of the plum jobs Fashola is creating If you love yourself, better start off a new ground in Ondo and work towards feeding the whole of Ondo state with Yam, rice or even corn and see if you will not make millions.
He is talking of Lagos as if it is heaven on earth with enuf jobs for all. undecided
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by bashydemy(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7:
NBA president have power in nigeria my friend. the same power NANS president has.
NANS president are very powerful. akeredolu refuse to use the power to help us. why should they help him.

good night.. when they dont attend to you what is does that mean in africa culture..

we have culture in nigeria

How do you want him to help you? put food on your table? pay your school fees, Bath for your children, clean your house or what are the way you want him to help you? what are the so call NANS president do? what are the NLC president do? Please explain madam
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by xtayle(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Alxmyr:

My brother, politics in Nigeria is done at the grassroots, using formidable political structures which has been well oiled for a considerable number of years. ACN fire brigade approach cannot win second place in Ondo State. One year ago, the party does not have structure in most local government in the state. People defected from PDP and LP to join the party. And most of the relevant political strong holds in the state that decamped to ACN have either left or are romancing the ruling party at night.
Wait and see, weeks after the election, you will get to know that those who are carrying brooms and shouting Aketi are not with him at all.
The two parties that are on ground in Ondo state are LP and PDP.
The rest are just making noise.

Dailypost: Man caught with 2,000 voters cards in Governor Mimiko’s ward, says he got them from INEC

Barely fourteen days to Ondo State Governorship election, the State Police Command today apprehended a Chieftain of the ruling Labour Party[LP] Mr Olaolu Oladapo and his wife, for allegedly being in possession of more than 2,000 voters cards.

The couple were arrested in Ondo town, the home town of the LP’s governorship Candidate and incumbent Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko.

Sources told “Daily Post”‘ that the case was immediately transferred from Ondo Police Division to the State Police Command, Akure.

An eye witness who is a prominent politician, but preferred anonymity said “I just visited the police command in Akure,I saw the accused person making useful statement to the police .The man put on LP T-shirt and Fez Cap at the Criminal Investigation Department [CID].

“I even interrogated him by asking where he got the cards and told me in the presence of police men that INEC gave them unclaimed voters cards and that he is not alone in the business.

“This development has confirmed to the citizenry how Mimiko and LP have perfected plans to rig the coming election.

The Director of Publicity of the People’s Democratic Party[PDP] Mr Ayo Fadaka in his reaction said”We have taken due notice of the arrest of a prominent member of LP in Ondo State, Olaolu Oladapo for being in possession of ballot papers and other election materials.

“This development is indicative of LP determination to rig the elections and we believe that people like him are spread across the state.

“In view of this, we call on the police and other security agencies to get to the root of the matter by exposing how election materials got to his custody and also discovering others like him across the state

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/07/man-caught-2000-voters-cards-governor-mimikos-ward-says-got-inec/

Is this what you call grass root and well oiled political structure? Mimiko and LP stinks!!! So he rigged against Adefarati and Agagu. I was wandering there was nothing to endear him to anyone. Now his secret is in the open.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by vanstanzy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Does Mimiko know that he'll one day join the ACN in Ondo, or better still his party will one day align with the ACN in Ondo, like they did in Edo? I laugh at his stupidity, making comments like a primary school girl. grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is kinda what happened when Atiku was running his mouth against the PDP, not knowing he would one day rejoin the same PDP, and they dealt with him dearly too.
Mimikos' campaign is a campaign for illiterates, sorry to say. Make ur campaign focus on the issues on ground e.g. how to revive failing industries in the state and infrastructure (too bad we are still at this at this age). Instead of throwing tantrums at a political foe, that's very childish. If i were an Ondo citizen, resident in Ondo, Mimiko will have lost mine and my familys' vote for being a nit-wit. What manner of campaign? angry
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by Leo001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
from my objective point of view, we can't compare ondo n lagos. I think mimiko is right base on the fact that the internal geneated revenue of lagos state triple the monthly allocation received by ondo government. Also ondo is civil service driven while lagos state is private sector driven. tinubu was busy building his empire ..
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by vanstanzy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
bashy_demy: Who is the real Betrayer? Mimiko betray Akasin,Adefarati,Agagu,Tinubu. As a matter of Fact he betray the then Action Group of Awolowo, And also betray SDP of Abiola and join UNCP of Abacha, and aldo betray AD and join PDP and later Betray PDP and join LP an Igbo man party.

U are an unrepentant and, undiluted FO.OL for bringing tribalism into this. Typical Yoruba tribalist! angry Who the hell did all this betraying u just highlighted? isnt it Mimiko. Guy u sound like a pr.ic.k, infact u are one. angry
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by vanstanzy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Leo 001: from my objective point of view, we can't compare ondo n lagos. I think mimiko is right base on the fact that the internal geneated revenue of lagos state triple the monthly allocation received by ondo government. Also ondo is civil service driven while lagos state is private sector driven. tinubu was busy building his empire ..

We all know Tinubu was doing ABRACADABRA with Lagosians and building his empire. But Mimiko shouldn't bite more than he can chew or its his political career on the line. U don't say everything u see.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by vanstanzy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
politician: Tinubu is not a saint!!
Infact in a sane society, he should be in jail writing his memoir (looting public funds)!!

And mimiko should have been shot dead a long time ago if akure was 'Sicily' ( serial betrayer and back stabber)

Tinubu' 8 years in lagos was just an average performance amplified by obasanjo refusal to release funds!! He only redeemed himself with a good successor and doggedly warding off PDP from SW!!

When Oga mimiko came back from tribunal, the shout of Iroko, ayefele songs and loud music from A&T hotel nearly made me fail my final papers then!

The expectations were high, the ondo people want development and jobs!!
With the promise of 4000 jobs I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 100days, hopes were high!
Till today, the only Job created is 'employing' iwanyanwu LP chairman as the pro chancellor of the state uni.
He did well on health issues but failed woefully on the expectation of the people!!
All the projects the Agagu-led administration started, including roads, schools, water-were abandoned?
The Oluwa Glass industry, The Ceramics industry in Okelusi was similarly abandoned?
The tomato paste factory at Arigidi in Akokoland for which N400 million has been expended?
Okelusi Cement factory for which this administration has reportedly spent a whopping N5.6 billion but nothing on ground to
show for it?
The failed Owo-Akure , Ondo-Akure ,Arakale road dualisation project?
The multi-million naira Owena Dam project at Owo? The Akure stadium, etc

His defence of Osun state is laughable, with Oil producing area derivation grants, he had more at his disposal!! 550 billion federal allocation is not a small cash!

On the election!!

Like someone said, ACN does not have structure I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ondo state!!
The 'Joker'(permit me) was to lure mimiko to ACN by helping him to fight agagu at the tribunal and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his usual style!! He does the ikoko(fox) move!!

The choice of akeredolu ale was a bitter pill tinubu has to swallow, salami didn't just front for ACN for fun, his boys deserves some spoils of the show too!! And most of the LP and PDP decampees were just looking for platforms to contest!!

MY TAKE!!

It would take a political miracle for ACN to spin this!!

Even though, the yorubas have vowed never to vote for any party with 'P' again! PDP, ANPP, LP,CPP etc

The ondo people wants development, they have looked at the former era and found succor!! That's why PDP still has potency in ondo state!!

Mimiko failed!! And people have compared and contrast with Agagu!!

Its a dilemma for an average voter now, should we vote for ACN and join the yoruba integration party!!
Agbajo owo la fi n so aya!!

At least, life was better with PDP!! Agagu tried too and olusola Oke is a good son of the soil!!
Osa bi o le gbemi, se mi bi oti bami!

Or just trust mimiko to deliver on his second tenure!! Afterall we all clamoured for iroko jor!! Gba sibe!!
Esu ti a timo tipe, o dara ju angeli ti a komo lo!

Its going to be a close call between PDP and LP with ACN waiting to prey on any loophole!!

The ondo pple will speak via the ballot!!

And knowing the way we conduct elections in nigeria!! It will likely be a case of.....

PDP--- RIG
LP. ---- RIGGER
ACN --- RIGGEST

Afterall, someone one said '' If you can't win an election, you rig''
If you cannot rig, get somone to rig for you'

Knowing Tinubu( jagaban baba ☺oº°˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚°) for who he is and Oga jona/PDP not really interested!!
We can't rule out a political abracadabra from ACN!!

And the yorubas will do what we know how to do best...
Play the intelligentsia game( others may call it deceit and betrayal!!!)

Boo ri owo mi, Oo ri inu mi!! Demo ni mowa!!

Guy, u too much. cheesy cheesy With the above bolded, u just took the words out of my mouth. U dig?grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by vanstanzy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
musiwa7: Most of you dont know anything. mimiko has constructed over 500 projects in ondo state. that the only thing the ACN can do is drop akeredolu. he cant help them win.

You see, he is laughing at the ACN. in over 300 community. just basic health centre with a bus to transport patient from rural to city. and a town hall and a school with 6 classrooms in the small towns that had none.

he built in each small town

a town hall
a health clinic
a school
a market
a car park
a Police station with a vehicle
a water system

the same money that all of the state in nigeria are collecting..

you have to underrstand, my friend ondo state is not like lagos state. alot of people live in rural area..

He not only has to provide school , and health, he provides police station with a police van, town hall. water system so that they stop drinking from the river. we are talking of a state with about 1000 settlement towns..

that is akure now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2cpkpJB6Ho&feature=relmfu

Guy, all these pics na wash, wash. Mimiko go deal with una in his usual "chameleon style", u'll see. I've heard is a grand deceiver!grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by slimyem: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
so many noise-makers on this thread......
The market-women,the farmers,the taxi-drivers,the teachers and all other ordinary people of Ondo state know who to vote for come October 20.
Its certainly not any ACN or PDP man.
Mark these words!!!
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by ocelot2006(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
holusleek: i Doubt That and I stand to be corrected if iroko 3 and half yrs is better than that of tinubu,politics a
side...can't stop laughing...its not just possiblE

And what did Tinubu achieve in LAGOS during his 8-years in office. Please do tell.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by ocelot2006(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Ask yourself How Tinubu managed 15m Lagosians without Federal allocation

Hold on..are you trying to insinuate that the FG held off Lagos states federal allocation all through Tinubu's 8 years in office? Even the IGR generated by the state was enough for Tinubu to implemented substantial projects in Nigeria's commercial capital. So please stop creating excuses for Asiwaju's non performance.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by ocelot2006(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Aderostock:

Stupid omo Igbo that doesn't know anything. Lagos was better off during Tinubu tenure without FG's allocation than all your combined states in the SE at that time. Oloshi ajeokuta mamomi

You just contradicted the views of other pro-ACN posters on this thread who claimed that Tinubu's non-performance was due to the FG's decision to withhold the state's allocation. way to go bruv.
Re: Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" by amobii: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
toba: im not in ondo state but tinubu's eight years in office was almost a complete failure. fashola started rebuilding from Zero. 3 deputy governors in 8years. he sacked bucknor, sacked femi pedro. ensured that sarah sosan never got a second term ticket with fashola and almost sacked fashola with his controlled state house of assembly. sold nuhu ribadu and many other atrocities

I dont think Mimiko can stand Tinubu at all, for the second term Tinubun faced Obasanjo for his state allocation witheld because of more local govt. creation, Mimiko is enjoying d govt.byreceiving all allocation including 13% oil state, but I think he (Mimiko) is an ingrate if not Tinubu he would never be a gov in his life, d u think PDP would hv lost that case, if there is no support. Anyway time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Honors Paralympic Athletes From Anambra State (pix) / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes / Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.