Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies (12596 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Am Scared To Touch My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by 2mch(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Can the mods start banning the story tellers on family section? They are destroying the section fast. Travel abroad for masters for 6-7yrs?
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kellystech(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Meanwhile somewhere else on Nairaland, you mentioned something about 'a daughter'.

https://www.nairaland.com/1058137/how-punish-children/1#12327767

Tell us about that!!
u guy are trying hard to make NL as truthful as possible, u try bro!
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kellystech(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Junks make frontpage while true stories are lef in the dark! *** SMH***
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kellystech(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Junks make frontpage while true stories are left in the dark! *** SMH***
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by 299: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Another fiction story....it's getting rampant this dayz. Are they meant to drive traffic or what?...It's getting boring already for us 'passive members'
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kokoye(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
OK ...so now that the OP has been busted..and ran for her life, can this thread be taken off the homepage??

Or we are still rewarding hoaxes and frauds?
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Lyth: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Meanwhile somewhere else on Nairaland, you mentioned something about 'a daughter'.

Tell us about that!!

Seun shaGARRI is one helluva badt guy ....u sure took a remmington 2 d remmyton, shot her frm close range!
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by nitlad: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wind don blow fowl nyansh open, na im OP troway. Lol
The joke is on yhu OP! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by slyopez(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
@OP, how do u expect your fiance not to tidy punn.y for 6 to 7 years? U are very wicked.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by mrperfect(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
I just stopped where you said men are biggest liars.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nuzo1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Efemena_xy:
If your fiancee is meant to be your soul mate, your life partner, the one you're destined to be with, then it'll happen when you get back.

How does this work? I mean, who controls this destiny; God, nature, luck or hardwork? Or just a combination of all these? How does this destiny come to pass even when the other party may not be working towards that.

I seriously need clarification on this cos right now, I want to believe one can only get as much as he puts into anything.
All these talks of "what will be will be" seem to have done more harm than good.

I just wish we can see into the future and save ourselves all these hassles, future haertbreaks and disappointments. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nuzo1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
@OP

I can imagine how you feel. Any other human will feel such insecurity when embarking on a long distance relationship. However, some of the reasons you gave seem like you are more interested in securing your territory (a man, sponsor and sex maybe) and not the person you really love, not a soulmate.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kokoye(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton: ....I don't trust him, maybe because men are d biggest liars or my emotions are deceiving me cos he is my first love....

Meanwhile somewhere else on Nairaland, you mentioned something about 'a daughter'.

Tell us about that!!

Baba nla omo ale liar.

See as she set out to make a man the liar.

Thunder fire ur hermaphrodite yansh. ...opuro ole.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maybe dis particular thread is not d hoax 1,am thinking it's d thread abt her having a daughter...I think she wanted 2 make u guys feel she has a daughter

But why d lie...Nigeria can't improve with dis kinda pple(fakes)
Smh
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012

Tell us about that!!

That was a joke, I really wish I have one now
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Mrprudent(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
if truely u realy love him,then take him along,or u decide to trust him. BE ASSERTIVE
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton:

And you studying medicine in the UK too? Cos someone just drew our attention that u can't gain admission directly to study med as a foreigner except u going for post graduate

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
francescainnoce: uk is a land of opportunities and full of opportunists....
wat u giv in is wat u take...
if u zero up ya mind for a new guy...definately u will see rizons to get one....
distance relationship!!!!!!!!mydear it takes alot of strength nd energy and WISDOM to pull through...
if ya man could sponsor u..he could sponsor himself and stay close....
u are comin ova to study medicine.....u have to work while you study....i must

sae no too much flexing time in the uk ...but we achieve wat our mind concieve....dnt 4get love conquers all thing....and to crown it up PRAYER IS THE KEY....remember BEING FAITHFUL COUNTS ALOT
oo...

Thanks
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by juman(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: The matter has entered frontpage. Hmmm

Please Read the story VERY well before commenting. I smell a dead fish somewhere.

You got him/her hands down mallam mai garri.

Nah another story. Fake!
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by rallymento(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
This story sounds vain to me, In my opinion someone is living in fantasy period!
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
ogbeche77: And you studying medicine in the UK too? Cos someone just drew our attention that u can't gain admission directly to study med as a foreigner except u going for post graduate

And how is that not possible, u r internet connected, ask google.com
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by nitlad: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2012

Tell us about that!!

remmyton: my daughter is very naughty, ask her to go and sleep when she does something wrong and hear her begging. well, as for my other babies, they are no trouble at all
remmyton:

A joke Doesn't look like no joke to me. grin Like I said, THE JOKE IS ON YHU! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by abifoluwa: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin grin
CIA, FBI, CTU, NPF, and EFCC are all in the lines
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2012

Tell us about that!!

See garri IQ na,off the charts ‎​◦нê◦нë◦нê◦нë◦нê◦°◦ cheesy
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by DANILSA(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton:

SHOUT-UP SEUN MAI GARRI CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED NO EXCUSE, YOU NEVER KNEW NL HAS BAD GUYS WITH SUPER MEMORIES, NA SATAN DECIDE TO OPEN UR NYASH.COME POST RUBBISH AGAIN MAKE THE GUY FINISH YOU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by yungkiz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg go study ur mediCine,wen u reach deir u can live ur life d way u can live dat guy joor lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
nitlad: A joke Doesn't look like no joke to me. grin Like I said, THE JOKE IS ON YHU! grin grin grin

Like I said it was a joke, I don't need to have children for me to post that, I was only wishing I have them when I made that post, I am 24, I can't have the number of kids I was insinuating about there. I asked for ur advice cos things can get cloudy especially in a situation like this, if u r in my shoes, you will understand more, but some posts have made me understand somethings I have not considered earlier, a little distraction is allowed from u. two heads they say are better than one, that's y I sought advice from people who will understand me, and thanks to this thread, I had a serious talk with my fiancee and I am happy to announce that on sunday, my relationship with him will be official, n I won't have to worry about losing him. I love him, I didn't want to loose him, I will be back next year, so, I stand a chance of a long lasting relationship and marriage with him. Thanks to my friends here, I have secured a love-lasting relationship with one I love.
Thank you all, I must say, I am grateful, u guys r d best
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Lyth: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton:

Pretty sure this thread is another joke too ...well u ve been caught by shaGarri d batman ...jokes on u now!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
DANILSA: SHOUT-UP SEUN MAI GARRI CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED NO EXCUSE, YOU NEVER KNEW NL HAS BAD GUYS WITH SUPER MEMORIES, NA SATAN DECIDE TO OPEN UR NYASH.COME POST RUBBISH AGAIN MAKE THE GUY FINISH YOU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by yungkiz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lyth:

Pretty sure this thread is another joke too ...well u ve been caught by shaGarri d batman ...jokes on u now!
na lie
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by jaybee3(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Lyth: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
yungkiz: na lie

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife or Working Woman? / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century / thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.