Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies (12594 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Am Scared To Touch My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by olaidey007: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton: Please house I need ur advice.

Me and my fiance have been together for five years now. In those years, we have had a lot of obstacles and problems, but we have been able to overcome them

Now, there is a bigger problem, I got an admission to study medicine in London, my visa is ready too, I don't trust my fiance to keep faithful while I am away, cos I have always had this feeling that he is not faithful now. But, he has always sworn that since we started dating he has not seen another woman, but I wonder who is chibaby n others on his Whatsapp, I know all his cousins and relatives.

He is one who foot all the expenses of this travel, we are engaged, but all these does not keep my mind at rest, he loves me, I know, I don't understand why I don't trust him, maybe because men are d biggest liars or my emotions are deceiving me cos he is my first love.

I am just confused instead of happy I am going outside to study.

House I am asking for your opinion here, should I date another man while I am in London or should I just be faithful as I have always been. Duration of my stay in London is six to seven years, how do I cope with this feeling.

I hope this makes front page cos I need advice on it, thanks.

You are dating someone for five years to extend that you guys did Introduction and still you don't trust that person, if I may asked then why did you engaged with this guy in the first place, if you really want me to tell you the truth, you don't really know what you are doing you are just wasting your time on that relationship and may be is the guy money that you are after not even the love that you have for him because FIVE YEARS is much to build trust in a relationship, is true you guys are from different family and different back ground but after five years you are still doubting your fiancee and even after introduction oooo, Madam that relation na boy friend and girl friend stuff jor
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by blank(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mods shld do something about the nos and frequency of fake threads. Hope we won't miss helping someone who genuinely requires help.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by FutureDon(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
You've been bursted cheesy
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by ocheejemb: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hope you read this but my advice would be not to worry about the Future.
6 or 7 years is a long time but its not like either of you is goin to prison and asking the other to wait. You guys will be in the relationship together for that time, and if it comes that you have to seperate and go your seperate ways, then it will happen, and while you might be hurt you will move on. But if you are meant to be, then you will be. There is nothing stopping you from getting married during the course of your degree.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by claremont(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
This thread doesn't sound genuine.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by NosaHenry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
remmyton:

I am 24 and y did u ask?
If actually you are going to read medicine then you should know why he asked the question about your age.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by remmyton(f): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
thanks for ur insults n advice, all of them are welcome, what baffle me most is how some persons job on NL is to call people they don't know names all because they are in d same idea-sharing forum, it shows the level of IQ some, I can't blame them though. Well, I am happy I learnt from u guys, I want to say to those abusers, be still, think twice before u call someone name, cos maybe in real life, you are lower than d person u r abusing. Thanks, gotta sleep. Thanks everyone
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ shutp, shutup, and shutup again.
And say me hi to ya "daughterz"

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by omosexy1: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2012
remmyton: thanks for ur insults n advice, all of them are welcome, what baffle me most is how some persons job on NL is to call people they don't know names all because they are in d same idea-sharing forum, it shows the level of IQ some, I can't blame them though. Well, I am happy I learnt from u guys, I want to say to those abusers, be still, think twice before u call someone name, cos maybe in real life, you are lower than d person u r abusing. Thanks, gotta sleep. Thanks everyone

It clearly shows that you cannot fool people. Even without Seun Shagari fishing you out. I just had the feeling that your thread was phoney. Maybe you want to carry us along in your fantasy world. First you being a mom, now a medical student. Only God knows what next you will hit us with. When a woman tells lies in an anonymous forum, what will she tell physically? You shouldm't be saying it was a joke, you should be apologising for lying in the first place.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by adefash(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2012
That u have dated for 5 years doesnt guarantee marriage even if u are staying under his nose.also i want u to know this simple but bitter truth that a man is cheating on a woman doesnt mean he does not LOVE his wife but a cheating wife is tired of her hubby.a man can sleep with maid doesnt mean he loves the maid better than his wife.sothat ur hubby is cheating;though not yet confirmed,shouldnt bother u at this stage.
My candid advice: travel, follow ur instict based on the level of ur communication with him while u are there.concentrate on ur studies because if u carry last come home com go loose ur hubby again na double loss ooo.dont think of dating another person while u are there,infact u cant even see a serious person for relationship only if u will get some1 to keep body and soul together. Also dont ever think he will not cheat on u while u are away.no man can ever wait for that long.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Very simple situation. You can't eat ur cake and have it. You have to pick one you want most. Do u want to pursue ur dreams as a medical doctor most? Or do u want to put ur trust in ur fiance? U think about it decide and pick. It is wicked of u to ask a single man to wait for u for six years till u finish ur degree while u're in anoda country. Even if u were married it's
still unworkable. So make a choice ur dreams or your love for him. Shikena
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2012
@op, i think the major problem here is that it's your boyfriend/fiance/whatever that is sponsoring you to the UK. Even if you follow the advice of people telling you to let things play out itself, by the time it does, i doubt you would be able to do the right thing given that he's the one taking care of you. Please, house, i think that's the issue to address for her. I personally don't support the idea of a boyfriend spending that much money on you when you're not even sure of getting married to him. Because if things don't work out later, the story would turn to something else.

My candid advice, if your parents can afford it, i think they're in the best position to sponsor your medical studies. If not, maybe you should think and be sure the guy is not investing in you(which i doubt) cos if you don't profit him in the end(by marrying him), it won't be funny.

ASSUMING THE STORY IS TRUE.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by lanrefront1(m): 2:29am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Efemena_xy]

Did she now? undecided

I hope this isn't another hoax thread? angry angry[/quot

Eveb before Seun Shagari busted her, I knew the story was fake; because no 24 yrs old girl would calmly say she has a fiancee and she is going away on a course that will last seven yrs by which she will 31 yrs. Does it m'e any sense?
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by stinicks10: 3:21am On Oct 10, 2012
remmyton: thanks for ur insults n advice, all of them are welcome, what baffle me most is how some persons job on NL is to call people they don't know names all because they are in d same idea-sharing forum, it shows the level of IQ some, I can't blame them though. Well, I am happy I learnt from u guys, I want to say to those abusers, be still, think twice before u call someone name, cos maybe in real life, you are lower than d person u r abusing. Thanks, gotta sleep. Thanks everyone

Shut up biatch, time waster, postin hoax, I pity d mugus dat replied

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 10, 2012
remmyton:

That was a joke, I really wish I have one now
maybe this is the joke
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Ndipe(m): 3:49am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=remmyton]Please house I need ur advice.

Me and my fiance have been together for five years now. In those years, we have had a lot of obstacles and problems, but we have been able to overcome them

Now, there is a bigger problem, I got an admission to study medicine in London, my visa is ready too, I don't trust my fiance to keep faithful while I am away, cos I have always had this feeling that he is not faithful now. But, he has always sworn that since we started dating he has not seen another woman, but I wonder who is chibaby n others on his Whatsapp, I know all his cousins and relatives.

He is one who foot all the expenses of this travel, we are engaged, but all these does not keep my mind at rest, he loves me, I know, I don't understand why I don't trust him, maybe because men are d biggest liars or my emotions are deceiving me cos he is my first love.

House I am asking for your opinion here, should I date another man while I am in London or should I just be faithful as I have always been. Duration of my stay in London is six to seven years, how do I cope with this feeling.

If you dont trust your fiancee, why are you still with him?
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by dayokanu(m): 4:06am On Oct 10, 2012
And you got admission to study Medicine in the UK?
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Meanwhile somewhere else on Nairaland, you mentioned something about 'a daughter'.

https://www.nairaland.com/1058137/how-punish-children/1#12327767

Tell us about that!!

ikpom55: This is defintely a hoax. There is no way you will be offered admission to study medicine directly in UK as a foreigner, unless it is for post graduate work. Unless you want to tell us you are a British citizen or one with permanent stay that has spent some years residing in UK, but from your post, not knowing if there will be holidays, it is obvious you have little knowledge about what you are talking about.

#slayed
#exposed
# grin
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2012
stinicks10:

Shut up biatch, time waster, postin hoax, I pity d mugus dat replied

grin

true story I sure was about to be a "mugu",
I'm glad I read before I submitted my "essay". tongue
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Meanwhile somewhere else on Nairaland, you mentioned something about 'a daughter'.

Tell us about that!!

na wa oh bros you get sharp brain to put one and one together. For me i wont read any further except she clarifies her childern stuff
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by somalia5: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2012
kails

(218) 339-2500 then 219#1

we need to talk
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by kpolli(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2012

If u don't trust him, y r u engaged and making him spend his money? And u have the audacity to call men the biggest liars. . . . Ur looking for approval to cheat
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by bigtt76(f): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2012
....and it took you that long to defend it? Abegi...between you and dat ur bobo sef ...I wonder who be the liar. If you like go jand go de ROD all 'Dennis Rodman' you see yea .....guy joystick no go flay, na u bobbi go slack grin grin grin

remmyton:

That was a joke, I really wish I have one now
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by jigawatts(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2012

Tell us about that!!

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by pespes: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2012
Hello ,

I dated my wife for 8 years , gave her my word when going abroad for masters came back and married her after 2years,
now we are now settled here in th UK, If you honour your word God will Honour you simple....

Advise is you'll find many people in the UK who'll waste your time and then u'll lose on both sides

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by georgesylva(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012

Well since he is financin u then i think he wants to really marry u. Dont do anytin stupid. If he can marry b4 then or b4 ur graduation beta. Discuss wit him and tell him wat u want. B direct and confident 2 let him knw u wanna marry him cos u love him. Drop pride abeg.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by EfemenaXY: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
dayokanu: And you got admission to study Medicine in the UK?

I doubt it. Not with that level of written English... grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by EfemenaXY: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2012

Oh for Pete's sake just keep quiet will you?

Your post is fake. Why fake an issue just because you've got nothing better to do with your life? Don't you understand that there are real people out there, with real issues who'll be discouraged from coming to the family section to seek help - because of twats like you? If you were looking for a joke, then why didn't you go post in the JOKES SECTION? Or are you telling us that the family section is now a joke to you?? angry angry

You deserve all the insults thrown at you and more. Do you even know what "an idea sharing forum" is? Don't go accusing people of having low IQ's. You've proven to everyone here that YOUR IQ is low - for trying to take people here for fools. Only problem is that you got caught out. And please don't tell us you learnt from us. What could you have possibly learnt on this fantasy thread of yours? That you'll apply to your fantasy life??

I really do hope you've slept off your silliness girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am beginning to lose hope in this section
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by MickeyBricks(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Is he willing to relocate with you because that might be the only this will ever work
at 24 you are still learning and discovering about who you are
Med school is no joke, you wont have time to focus on him or the relationship
Better to end things now because the honest truth is this will not work out
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by andyanders: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Note, it cannot work cos 6/7yrs is not 7 days. There is nothing to pretend. The only way out is for both of you to travel together if you lover him or if he loves you, let him plan towards coming over. Just dont dream that the relationship will work.
Re: I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2012

Tell us about that!!

LAUGH WAN KILL ME WITH THIS GRAPHICS

AWUOLAMOOOOOOOO, ABEG I NO FIT CONTROL MY LAUGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional, Church Or Registry: The Right Date For Marriage Anniversary? / Housewife or Working Woman? / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.