Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27534 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by hypergig(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
The gory nd gruesom3 killing of d three lads is more of a national issue nw..so am quite certain that justice wud be doled out to the perpetrators responsible for the dastardly act...nw their charred up remains cn rest in perfect peace.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by babestella: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Is that community still existing? Pls that community should be razed down, leveled with bulldozers and renamed after the four boys and then those found to be involved in this must suffer the same fate. By now, the community should be a desert ground with no evidence of human existence. This is a crime committed by the whole community directly or indirectly they are all involved in this heinous murder.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
I welcome even an innocent indigene of ALUU used as a scapegoat in this case. I cant sleep at nights after watching the video. All those spectators are guilty, cos they did nothing to stop the murder.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by omenziate(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dt village chief must not go unpunished o, at least 50yrs imprisonment for maximum prison. The idiiot is a bloodsucking terrorist. Hw muslim take become chief for Ikwerre sef dey baffling.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

This is very funny indeed.
One way judgement.
No wonder only 1% are looting 99% of the the National treaury and watch 99% of the citizens wallow in poverty.

Bias and Hypocritical souls.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by frankmoney(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
the community should be wiped out !!!!! members of the community should not go free especially the so called chief should be made to face the law
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by DANILSA(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
I SURELY WILL TELL MY SON, ANYWHERE U SEE ALUU PICK RACE, MAKE UR LEG DE TORCH UR NYASH, IF NOT UR ON UR OWN. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by KINGwax(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
ndala: LET THEM BE SENTENCE TO DEATH BY HANGING THEN GIVE THERE BODY TO THE VULTURES undecided cry
u want to keep feeding the vultures abi? So dt one aboki will be selling them as chicken for people abi? Ol' boy, mind yourself o
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by fittty(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Which one be charged to court again? angry abeg make dem tourture them before we hear any court matter jooor angry
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by WinkWrld: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
we need this to be judged immidieatly and let the hearing go pulic. A picture is worth a thousan words. NO MERCY
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by buchibabe: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goodnews!!! Bt I hope moni doesn't exchange hands o. D law must do enuf justice
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Godjone(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: You are disgusting and stink of wickedness, I really pity you, miserable f00l.
Later you'd open threads all over the place talking about God and Bible as if you have a soul, animal.
u be better person! Na because nairaland no dey add person i 4 add u.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Onyiclassic(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
In igbo language aluu means abomination,n dat community just committed dia name dey should b wiped out i mean every single soul dia.JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE!!! AM WEEPN
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by abbeykool: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
I think it will be too stupid of the students if they dont revenge,if they need assistance from other university,they shld seek for,cos they should make sure they kill at least one hundred people in that village.dont mind d police dat say u shld not take law to ur hand,if u no do anything,nothing will happen,if u revenge,nothing will still happen,so mobilise urself and kill them too and pour acid on their corpes,barbaric people

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by UmericanGirl(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
hyper gig: The gory nd gruesom3 killing of d three lads is more of a national issue nw..so am quite certain that justice wud be doled out to the perpetrators responsible for the dastardly act...nw their charred up remains cn rest in perfect peace.

It should not have to become an international issue for justice to be served.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Court? Jail? Whatever happened to jungle justice, we have all the evidence we need to tie them up against sticks and set them on fire, or cut them up piece by piece and let them watch their body parts being fried in hot oil....times like this a book on medieval torture would do a lot of good. Giving them a fair trial-something they failed to give those young boys, seems too lenient.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
I knew it must have something to do with islam!
afam4eva:
His full name is "Chief Alhaji Chukwuma Amadi Hassan Walewa"...lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by omenziate(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dat guy wey dey plank dem repeatedly need straight death abeg, no story. D others fit face firing squad or used as target practice.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Niseamaka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

One way judgement.
No wonder only 1% are looting 99% of the the National treaury and watch 99% of the citizens wallow in poverty.

It`s unfathomable that you are advocating that the students who reacted violently to one of the most brutal and babaric lynching ever witnessed in Nigeria should be prosecuted. Recently in the US, a man who shot dead an intruder who rap*ed his daughter in his farm was not even charged to court. Sometimes what triggered a violent reaction plays a role in determining if charges will be initiated or not.

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by OilSubsidy: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I welcome even an innocent indigene of ALUU used as a scapegoat in this case. I cant sleep at nights after watching the video. All those spectators are guilty, cos they did nothing to stop the murder.

Aha!! I remember you from another thread about the Nigeria you are helping to build. No be that Nigeria be dis? cheesy

See as dem roast human beings like goat just because of stolen laptops and phones. GOD have mercy!!!!

We never start!!! May the good Lord intercede on our behalf. We are living in hell in that country already!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa
That chief must be a blood thirsty boko haram kinsman.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Now, let's blame Islam...I guess those that were doing the beating are also Muslims. I never knew there were now more Muslims in ikwerreland.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
OilSubsidy:

Aha!! I remember you from another thread about the Nigeria you are helping to build. No be that Nigeria be dis? cheesy

See as dem roast human beings like goat just because of stolen laptops and phones. GOD have mercy!!!!

We never start!!! May the good Lord intercede on our behalf. We are living in hell in that country already!
Yes, I am that person. I remember you vividly, you are the fellow who said you hated Nigeria cos it is 'Hell hole' and that you hate Nigerians living in Nigeria. Life must be very odd for you over there bro.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Finland(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dr. Wise:
grin are u saying Islam is epitome terrorism, brutality and anarchy?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

One way judgement.

Acid has never been perceived as a good thing by anyone,there is certainly no point expecting anything positive from a fool who bears Acidtalk.

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by fairygeh(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
These people deserve to die miserÀble deaths like they put those guys through.pls u pple should forget law here,i am a law graduate but how i wish these bastards dont go through the courts,how i wish dey also can go through the pains and be burnt alive as well alongside their family members.cruel idots,animals in human skin.they deserve to die in the most degrading manner.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by zeal500: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
The police should quickly arrest the students that burnt down pples houses and also quickly charge them to court for attempted murder and arson
so that justice would b a two way thing and not one way
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
zeal500: The police should quickly arrest the students that burnt down pples houses and also quickly charge them to court for attempted murder and arson
so that justice would b a two way thing and not one way
In your mind you just made sense o, mstcheww.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
His full name is "Chief Alhaji Chukwuma Amadi Hassan Walewa"...lol grin grin grin
only one person get all these names abi? Am not surprised! Boko haram is suddenly drifting to south south!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
Medical student's are in need of tools for practise, why not use this opportunity to impact knowledge on our schoolars rather than live imprisonment because it will be a waste.
Hope their kidneys are working properly cos a good Nigerian citizen need one to survive.

Those guys are heartless and should be treated badly.

Blood sucker.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by israelbenzion: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Check out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her / Man Killed During Fight In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.