Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27530 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
slimyem: yeah...
I understand!!
If you like understand if you like don't, na you saka.
I could care less.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by visionglobal: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: You are disgusting and stink of wickedness, I really pity you, miserable f00l.
Later you'd open threads all over the place talking about God and Bible as if you have a soul, animal.
I hope you realize acidtalk is different from acidosis on nl?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: If you like understand if you like don't, na you saka.
I could care less.
na wa o! Why all this intolerance?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by redsun(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
The killing of those chaps,all the horrific scene was the manisfestation of the mythical satan in humans.Everyhuman being around in that scene,doing nothing help were possed by demons,they were in a state where good has become evil.And there are so many nigerians like that as a result of total lack of communal spirit,care and love.Lack of good governance.

People are loveless,like animated beings because nobody cares.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by favour101(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
They should be sentenced to death by hanging
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
vision global: I hope you realize acidtalk is different from acidosis on nl?
yeah sure they are different! You can't compare a God fearing man to a devil incarnate.light and darkness never meet.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa

And those muslim peeps were shouting Christian Christian. Choi
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
redsun: The killing of those chaps,all the horrific scene was the manisfestation of the mythical satan in humans.Everyhuman being around in that scene,doing nothing help were possed by demons,they were in a state where good has becomes evil.And there are so many nigerian like that as a result of total lack of communal spirit,care and love.Lack of good governance.

People are loveless,like animated beings because nobody cares.
SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'THE LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD'

THOUGHT U WAS AN ATHEIST ?
I cried when I saw the video.

What a shame. Just a shame cry cry cry cry cry

If I didnt hate Nigeria before, I just did now.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
hisson3: na wa o! Why all this intolerance?
I have very low tolerance level for rubbish especially when I'm mourning.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Olaone1: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
When are they going to charge community leaders in Maiduguri to court?

Oh, sorry, those ones are untouchable!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by redsun(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'THE LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD'

THOUGHT U WAS AN ATHEIST ?

I am everthing that is good,not a particular thing.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
vision global: I hope you realize acidtalk is different from acidosis on nl?
Enlighten me please.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Mreizod: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
I totally condemn the killings and wish that justice shld be done swiftly... But I must say, that from what I've seen so far, I think we're very selective of our morals, we pick the one we seem very popular and throw the rest under our carpets...
Just a few months back, abt 3 men were caught in Abuja as one-chance guys, and were beaten to a pulp, mercilessly and brutaLly, one of them even died in the process, but many people welcomed it, saying that the guys deserved it...
What I'm saying in a nut shell, is that,no one deserves to be killed that way and this recent incident just goes to show us that it could be any of us, or people close to us... Justice for #Aluu4, but pls let's try not to be selective in our morals

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by elari(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
I wish to sit in court on the day the final judgement would be passed. If the judge fails to do justice, my grand-fathers gun will do just that. Bunch of heartless humans that need to be thrown back into the period before civilization.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by passionate88: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
ndala: LET THEM BE SENTENCE TO DEATH BY HANGING THEN GIVE THERE BODY TO THE VULTURES undecided cry
then hausa man go come catch the vultures take do "chicken" suya..
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by kejisept25: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hope dere wont be MAGOMAGO at d end of everytin!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Anybody who tries to play gimmicks with dis matter dat hs outraged the whole world wll surely go down for it... Nt even the mumu idiotic GEJ who am yet 2 see or hear anything frm abt dis horrendous murder can phuck wit dis case..
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gunboot: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided
You don't have to smell fish.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I welcome even an innocent indigene of ALUU used as a scapegoat in this case. I cant sleep at nights after watching the video. All those spectators are guilty, cos they did nothing to stop the murder.

I cant sleep at Night and I cant work during the day.... all the spectators are all guilty, all you Eddiots are Murderes cry
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by koolmd: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ahlaji Chief Yalewa, Chukwudi, Peter, Taofeek Amadi......this guy's name doesnt seem like he exists oooo. i smell foul play guys>>>
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dos boys wia uniport students and wia stripped naked b4 d whole world.. Wht dis symbolises is dt every uniport student has bin stripped.. If in 2 weeks dis matter with all d circumstantial evidences dt are convincing beyond reasonable doubt is nt decided and verdict passed on d carnibals, let every uniport student match naked on d streets of Ph and let me see hw d govt wll cover it up.. Since aluu devils wnt uniport students naked and dead, nudity dey shall get if d govt phucks with d collective wish of d ppl.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by nedu2000(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
passionate88: then hausa man go come catch the vultures take do "chicken" suya..
:Dvery funny
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by fatidon: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Smh!!! undecidedSmh!!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: You are disgusting and stink of wickedness, I really pity you, miserable f00l.
Later you'd open threads all over the place talking about God and Bible as if you have a soul, animal.

You are the most pathetic being on this forum.
So my being AGAINST jungle justice and bias judgement makes me not to fear God right?
If you had a brain you should know your going to church is a total waste as you are supporting Revenge.

I thought your bible and Pastor preach against retaliation and judging issues you don't know the truth?

You should be so shamed of this your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: I have very low tolerance level for rubbish especially when I'm mourning.

I feel you nwannem, I cant remember the Last time I cried but i did yday, i dont even know them but my heart was full.... Oh my alma mater, Uniport has been taken over by toothless babies, SMH
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Onasa22: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
No wonder they acted that way! What else would one expect from Gboko Haran brother " Alahji Hassan Walewa"?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
So a man who is AGAISNT retaliation/Revenge is now termed wicked.

A man who insist of the Authourities to investigate before passing jusgement in now callous.

A man who is AGAISNT people taking laws into their hands in the name of Retaliation is now being condemned.

A man who is saying the issue should be decided in the court of law is now being criticized.

A man who is clamoring for all worrying parties to sieze fire on issues destroying life and order is now insulted.

Now I see why God in Heaven has turned his back on Nigeria.

A country where people preach one thing and do another.

A Country where people condemn an action and do something worse.

Nature will bear me Withness I did my best to be nonbias or sentimental on this issue.

Whatever a man sows so shall he reap.

I leave and forgive everyone who have insulted me for speaking the truth but remember what goes around comes around.

If a person or few people from your village commit similar actions. I hope none of you will cry and curse how revenge was taken on your entire villages killing and burning innocent lives and properties.

I REST MY CASE!!! Whatever anyone's judgement on this issue is he/she will account for it one day soon.

No sinner or supporter of sinner will go on purnished.

11 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by anitank(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
Boko Haram condemns Aluu killing. Spokesman says,"this is pure wickedness"!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.