Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27532 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by nedu2000(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided
they have such titles,I stayed in choba(uniport) 4 6yrs,their names never seems 2 amaze M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,though the fact dat I could be a wrong name all together is definitely a possibility
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, I am that person. I remember you vividly, you are the fellow who said you hated Nigeria cos it is 'Hell hole' and that you hate Nigerians living in Nigeria. Life must be very odd for you over there bro.
Hmmm dog fight,watching
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by doctokwus: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Which kind of half baked report is this:what are d names of d people charged to court,when where dey charged to court,where is d pictorial evidence of their court presence.I find it suspicious because normally in cases like dis wt so much national& international attention,d nigerian police wud want to impress by parading suspects b4 d cameras,y is dis one shrouded in secrecy.Evn d chief,alhaji Walewa,his pics is nowhere to be found.Let dem parade d suspects dey claim 2 av charged& let's compare wt d video evidence,d physical features of d main culprits are ekked in our memories,we can tell if d so called suspects are among.Let it no b a case of charging randomly picked "wanderers" as suspects or "rotation of suspects",methods quite familiar wt d nigerian police

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Aikayy: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

This is very funny indeed.
One way judgement.
No wonder only 1% are looting 99% of the the National treaury and watch 99% of the citizens wallow in poverty.

Bias and Hypocritical souls.

Guy, do ur pathetic self a favour. Get a rope strong enough to hang a pig like U!

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by binaflexia: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
No concrete information about the crime those boys actually committed
No evidence to show the boys where robbers or cultist on assault mission
No image of the 13 already arrested.

What sort of journalism/investigation is this?

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by phreakabit(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

One way judgement.
No wonder only 1% are looting 99% of the the National treaury and watch 99% of the citizens wallow in poverty.

Animal cruelty is wrong. . . .Give the monkey its brain back!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by saintneo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa
This name sounds fishy. Aluu is an Igbo/Ikwere village. Thus, the surname should be Igbo/Ikwere at least.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by OilSubsidy: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Now, let's blame Islam...I guess those that were doing the beating are also Muslims. I never knew there were now more Muslims in ikwerreland.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Acid has never been perceived as a good thing by anyone,there is certainly no point expecting anything positive from a fool who bears Acidtalk.
don't mind him! I hope he learns to be matured like "Acidosis".
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by meksroland: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
;DThe traditional head is even a muslim which automatically makes him a boko haram member that's why he got no human sympthy. Could you please send him to go meet his 70 virgins

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by OilSubsidy: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, I am that person. I remember you vividly, you are the fellow who said you hated Nigeria cos it is 'Hell hole' and that you hate Nigerians living in Nigeria. Life must be very odd for you over there bro.

How can you tell these great lies so easily. I said I hate and I am bitter with our leaders in that country and you are here lying.

I said Nigeria is a hell-hole for Nigerians due to our leaders insensitivity and i still maintain that stand anyday.

Let the people we elected to help us fix naija do their work then there will be no need to travel out in the first place and these type of barbarism will disappear.

I am a very proud nigerian and i remember also saying that. I do wish Nigeria well but i am not sure if nigeria can be fixed by this crop of mis-rulers. I am really very sad.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by tpapi: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided
so u dont know we av muslims in ph,r u also aware dat asari dokubo is also an alhaji
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Burger01(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Burger01(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2012

One way judgement.

Indeed your talk is acidic, meaningless. Were you ever a student at a point in your lifetime? Hmmm, maybe, but would be so disappointed to know you were. Please park well make we see better posts... Mtcheew.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Wsdm: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
As much as i want justice for those boys( may their soul rest in peace) i do not believe that these culprits will ever get anything close to their actions. Question: since the inception of this administration , have any body been convicted for any serious offence? All you hear is; a man has been sentence to three months in prison with an option of 1000 Naira fine for stealing one tuber of yam.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by phreakabit(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
[size=18pt]B4 it was the "Chief and 13 others arrested". . . . Now it is the chief and 10 others. . . . . . What is really happening? Make we see their faces atleast. . . . Abi them no get face ni?![/size]
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
OilSubsidy:

How can you tell these great lies so easily. I said I hate and I am bitter with our leaders in that country and you are here lying.

I said Nigeria is a hell-hole for Nigerians due to our leaders insensitivity and i still maintain that stand anyday.

Let the people we elected to help us fix naija do their work then there will be no need to travel out in the first place and these type of barbarism will disappear.

I am a very proud nigerian and i remember also saying that. I do wish Nigeria well but i am not sure if nigeria can be fixed by this crop of mis-rulers. I am really very sad.
For being remorseful, I will love patriotic Nigerians to forgive you, You are now Prodigal son. Never ever insult your country and her leadership. What if the Cosmic Energy answers those curseful prayers on your country ? The answer is the ALUU incident. Sometimes I believe we have cursed our nation and our leaders. Cursed Leaders cant salvage the nation, so Nigeria's problems are caused by her citizen who cursed their motherland and run abroad at the slightest vision of VISA.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Finland:
grin are u saying Islam is epitome terrorism, brutality and anarchy?

Perfectly put!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Burger01:

Indeed your talk is acidic, meaningless. Were you ever a student at a point in your lifetime? Hmmm, maybe, but would be so disappointed to know you were. Please park well make we see better posts... Mtcheew.
Acidtalk graduated from Umukoro High School,Igbobi.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by tpapi: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Come i no want hear story 4 court say dem no get enof video evidence DIRECTLY pinin dis people to d murder
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
The irony of it all is that some yeye lawyers would come out to defend them. HE NO GO BETTER FOR ANY LAWYER WEY DEFEND ILLEGALITY.

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by slimyem: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: In your mind you just made sense o, mstcheww.
babe,to say i'm dissapointed by your overt sentiments around this Aluu issue is an understatement..
Your emotions have clearly clouded your every sense of rationality...and its quite sad.
#no pun intended#

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Burger01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Acidtalk graduated from Umukoro High School,Igbobi.
No wonder... Better for him then.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: For being remorseful, I will love patriotic Nigerians to forgive you, You are now Prodigal son. Never ever insult your country and her leadership. What if the Cosmic Energy answers those curseful prayers on your country ? The answer is the ALUU incident. Sometimes I believe we have cursed our nation and our leaders. Cursed Leaders cant salvage the nation, so Nigeria's problems are caused by her citizen who cursed their motherland and run abroad at the slightest vision of VISA.
Seem you are taking escape route,the battle should continue because am watching and taking your scores. Your performance is so far very poor,up your game pls.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Burger01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
IYA NGBALI: The irony of it all is that some yeye lawyers would come out to defend them. HE NO GO BETTER FOR ANY LAWYER WEY DEFEND ILLEGALITY.
But oga, lawyer go chop nau...
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
slimyem: babe,to say i'm dissapointed by your overt sentiments around this Aluu issue is an understatement..
Your emotions have clearly clouded your every sense of rationality...and its quite sad.
#no pun intended#
Like I give a flying feck about disappointing anyone on here talk more you, phuleasee.
I don't even have time for any nonsense now.

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by slimyem: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: Like I give a flying feck about disappointing anyone on here talk more you, phuleasee.
yeah...
I understand!!

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: For being remorseful, I will love patriotic Nigerians to forgive you, You are now Prodigal son. Never ever insult your country and her leadership. What if the Cosmic Energy answers those curseful prayers on your country ? The answer is the ALUU incident. Sometimes I believe we have cursed our nation and our leaders. Cursed Leaders cant salvage the nation, so Nigeria's problems are caused by her citizen who cursed their motherland and run abroad at the slightest vision of VISA.
Seem you are taking escape route,the battle should continue because am watching and taking your scores. Your performance is so far very poor,OilSubsidy is winning, up your game pls.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: Like I give a flying feck about disappointing anyone on here talk more you, phuleasee.
nne odikwa egwu o!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: nne odikwa egwu o!
Biko rapu godi ndi okachamara ka ha na ezuzu. Udo diri gi nwanne'm.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by visionglobal: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
slimyem: babe,to say i'm dissapointed by your overt sentiments around this Aluu issue is an understatement..
#no pun intended#
ur very on point there.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Burger01:
No wonder... Better for him then.
That guy is a pathetic M0ron

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.