Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27533 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by samkoro: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
CHIEF ALHAJI HASSAN WALEWA

The Alhaji that instructed the murder and burning.Doing well in what his koran inspired him to do.By their fruits we shall know them.

Guys,did u see that scene? Of a burning young boy kneeling as he burnt.Live burning.It got the BBC,CNN,Nigerian senate,and the whole world scared.

What a horrible scene.Courtsey of the authority of one Alhaji who reads a koran and goes to Mecca.

Satan is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
It ddnt even occour 2 me dt sm morons are on NL with ties to wia evil was redefined on d 5th of october Aluu d new home of d legendary Satan. What do u expect frm dis Aluu allies? To try and kill d struggle and clanour for justice 4 dis late luvly kids. I jst read a write up on Daily trust warning, d Mumu GEj, IG and ameachi a governor I respect nt to try and phuck with dis case cos its everywia in d world d (videos) my friend in d US gt d video frn a white american in michigan.. Imagine?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Dipwater(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Jenams: bros, there is sense in Ūя̅ comment! But still, i am ashamed for uniport students/sug! If Йą my alma mata AAU(anoda anoited uni, ekp) Aluu villagers for queue up for satan gate inside hell fire ∂α† nite!

Friend na another family dey run things dere,e no easy like that besides e like say mafs no get mouth like that sumthng like this happen for auchi those days na. The death toll turn to something else

Confra don change ,those days dem no dey bam anyhow o. Nowadays ,small boys dey bam cuz of the swag.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: cos you were ranting! Typing without cross checking your words. You have aired your views so as others. Go and sleep and stop disturbing yourself! Yes am mourning the slained boys because am a mother and I know how it feels to loose a son! Writing a whole page does not make you change the grief I feel in my heart.stop ranting and get your azz to bed! Gudnite!
You are certainly a USE^LESS mother.
If you can pass judgement with such nature.
If some few students in your child's class commit a crime will you support the school authority to purnish all of them (your son included)?

You are a DISGRACE to motherhood and a trainer of child.
You are not fit to be a role model even to goats.

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by sashaa(f): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
ndala: LET THEM BE SENTENCE TO DEATH BY HANGING THEN GIVE THERE BODY TO THE VULTURES undecided cry
they actually need to be fed alive to vultures!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by michealade(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
zeal500: The police should quickly arrest the students that burnt down pples houses and also quickly charge them to court for attempted murder and arson
so that justice would b a two way thing and not one way
sorry to say dis o,u r crazy nd so unreasonable.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
We are all in d call for justice for dis luvly boys.. Pls dnt bring religous seniment to dis as it wll divide us.. We need 2 keep a single voice goin. If religion is brought to dis politics wll follow and things wll fall apart for us.. Ignore the alhaji factor and islam and let us all hv a common stand on dis.. Create a loop hole and dis angels wld hv died in vain.. I beg u in d name of God.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by FindOut(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

It is so obvious Religious studies should be reintroduced in Nigeria right from Primary up to tertiary as COMPULSORY course because it appears we now breed criminals on a daily basis in our schools.

most of the people screaming murder here are very active in the church & mosque o. Them go quote Bible and Qur'an for you well. I keep saying that if we all strive to live up to the teachings and examples set forth on those two books, this world will be peaceful.

For the fellow yarning that ''two wrongs doesnt make a right'' doesnt apply here, i wonder if it has ever crossed ur holy mind that perhaps, some people (however few) in that community may actually have been in their homes, wishing they could do something to save those boys, but they couldnt? Believe me, in many cases of reprisal attacks, the innocent are the ones who suffer more. Is that fair? Some people still have a conscience you know. U cannot condemn the barbaric killing of those 4 young men & also support the WANTON RANDOM destruction of lives and properties under the guise of reprisal in the same breath. That smacks of HYPOCRISY.

Yes, i understand the anger of the students, but there should be moderation in things. Fish out those who did the beating & the gleeful spectators, give them some beating if u like & hand them over to the police. That would have been a better measure pls.

The best of mankind are those who ENJOIN GOOD and FORBID EVIL. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Horus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by FindOut(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
samkoro: CHIEF ALHAJI HASSAN WALEWA

The Alhaji that instructed the murder and burning.Doing well in what his koran inspired him to do.By their fruits we shall know them.

Guys,did u see that scene? Of a burning young boy kneeling as he burnt.Live burning.It got the BBC,CNN,Nigerian senate,and the whole world scared.

What a horrible scene.Courtsey of the authority of one Alhaji who reads a koran and goes to Mecca.

Satan is a liar

Rubbish.

what about those who carried out the beatings & the crowd cheering on? Are they also muslims using koran and going to mecca? U have a callous mind.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ayee Idris:

God bless u. People don't seem to get the irony. You call for the gruesome murders of all citizens of Aluu (innocent or otherwise, whether they were there or not) as punishment for the gruesome murders of the Uniport boys (we will never know if they are innocent or not). Old testament- an eye for an eye. Oh wait! The new testament says turn the other cheek. I get it that people are outraged and rightly so but I think we are seeing this narrowly. We should be advocating for the death penalty/life for anyone involved in jungle justice. No one should be allowed to take laws in their hands. Not the students, not Aluu, not the police. No one. Ever wonder that the same rage that posseSsed the Aluu people into the gruesome act is the same rage possessing those of u advocating genocide. Let the police do their job. The sentence for homicide is death, so the murderers won't go free. We should try and refrain from insulting people with contrary views.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
People should just be careful with what they wish with their mouths.
Some of you have your feature Husbands and Wives presently in Aluu.
Maybe certainly not as an indigene but as a visitor/ youth corper or a business mission.
Your family might just have been there right noe for onr mission or the other.

A word is enough......
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ppl are asking wia ws d Nigerian police wen all dis was happenin to d luvly boys and I ask, if anybody knws Aluu very well dey shld help us describe dis evil town wia dia is no luv..are dey churches and mosque in dis town? D police must arrest all d so called men of God and Imams and let dem all explain wia dey wia wen all dis went on and d role dey played in trying 2 stop it. Dis kind of thing dosnt happen in a place wia anybody claims he jis religious.Men of God my behind.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Find Out!:

Rubbish.

what about those who carried out the beatings & the crowd cheering on? Are they also muslims using koran and going to mecca? U have a callous mind.

Leave all this moor^ons let them keep displaying their stu^pidity.
They will always look for an avenue to show their hatred for Islam and Muslims as a whole.

I don't blame them, if only the Northerners and Muslims as a whole can unite.
Just the same way they despised the Ijaws before an Ijaw man became President.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls wen dt guy with d sweat shirt and a plank crushin dia skulls is arrested I wish 2 knw... I may hv 2 offend God on what I wish happens 2 dt beast dt carnibal. A bounty ought 2 hv bin placed on his head by nw 2 speed up his capture. If dt guy is not caught den nothing hs bin done yet.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Dipwater(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Right from my primary school days I have always kicked against oppression and violence so is it as an adult I will now start supporting it.

If most of this people know the life I lived as an undergraduate and school I attended, they will sure go into hiding but every action was in the good of the oppresed in school and the benefit of students.

How many of this people can confront their HOD not to talk of their VC?

How many of these children can miss a semester to save innocent students from being expeled?

How many of this people will go and sleep on a police bench at the counter for 4 straight days insisting they realease innocent students who were lied on on commiting different crimes.

How many of this students can volunteer to persuade their colleagues to vacate their hostels for people who were wrongfully sent packing for a crime they knew nothing about.

All these I will beat my chest I have done and many others.

I hate cheating and frown at anyone being cheated no matter your tribe, religion or status.

If they find the culprits whatever action the court passes (judgement) is okay by me, but going after innocent souls and properties is what I am ready to come out and fight agaisnt.

Two wrongs can never make a right.

For all those clamoring for the erradication of Aluu, if they call you to join in the fight, which of you will dare come out.

FAKE INTERNET WARLORDS!!!

When cultism was cultism in Nigeria, who be all these babies wey dey yahn? Most of them weren't even yet born.

Faceless hidden gangstars.

Wen ojuju still be ojuju. Thng don change if na during my time dis kind mater na to investigate wella ,we go send spies go find out people wey dey involved. Next thng na to dey knack dem one by one
I do not support wiping out a whole community cuz of few peoples mistake. I biliv aluu people are not that bad except the chief and his useless killers
Lesson that shuld be learnt by student :careless movement shuld be avoided cus enemies dey evriwhere

Students living in aluu pls we need to know wat is happening in that area pls keep us informed

For those saying they shuld wipe the whole. Community ,e no easy like that aluu get men o,aluu get rugged soldier wey go fit stand war too ,and uniport no be like b4. Na babies full dere now. Inside gist: some aluu boys dey run thing in a rugged level o. So the fight no go easy like
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by samkoro: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Find Out!:

Rubbish.

The Alhaji gave his orders for the murder.The guys were brought to him by the vigilante.He then gave them the instructions
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by samkoro: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Leave all this moor^ons let them keep displaying their stu^pidity.
They will always look for an avenue to show their hatred for Islam and Muslims as a whole.

I don't blame them, if only the Northerners and Muslims as a whole can unite.
Just the same way they despised the Ijaws before an Ijaw man became President.

Unite to do what? To kill more ? You see what we are talking about.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Dipwater(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Those frat boys that pertook in the killing are no longer in the community and I doubt if they wuld be caught. The ones that were caught are the useless vigilantes and those cheering them up. The police need to arrest one or two of their members that wuld surely lead to their arrest

That guy that wus using the plank on them and the women that videod the scene including the mumu alhaji shuld be sentenced to death b4 the ending of this month , thos that witnessed the whole and did not do any thing shuld be sentenced to life in prison .this will serve as an example to whoeva intend to kill an accused person in naija thanks

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
samkoro:

Unite to do what? To kill more ? You see what we are talking about.
please ask him! I don't know why he still continues to display his stupidity! He can't think before writing properly.he is supporting the killing of the students yet he wants northerners to unite and do what precisely? I have never seen such stupidity in my entire life! SMFH!

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella: They must spend the rest of their pathetic lives in jail...stuupid people.

Jail or firing squad/death by hanging!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella: They must spend the rest of their pathetic lives in jail...stuupid people.

Jail or firing squad/death by hanging?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by uwa234: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
those bastards that killed those guys ought to be brought to book and face the full wrath of the judicial system. haba! what kinda barbarians are they? If no be God....
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Asemo11(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
aguiyi: grin grin grin

boko cheif for rivers
abi o.p.c chief for allua
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
aguiyi: grin grin grin

boko cheif for rivers
Lol
Lol
Too funnny
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by dazzy4real(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
They should just kill does lunatic that committed that evil act the same way they did it!!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blocker: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2012
angry angryLeave religion out of this. If Religion was the issue those boys would not be dead because those onlookers, amateur camera men/women and the Gorilla bashing the poor boys heads with a huge plank after hoisting tyres to their necks are most likely non-muslims. After all the leader of Niger Delta volunteer Force is Alhaji Asari Dokubo (a Muslim)in apredominantly Christian South South. angryLeave religion out of this. If Religion was the issue those boys would not be dead because those onlookers, amateur camera men/women and the Gorilla bashing the poor boys heads with a huge plank after hoisting tyres to their necks are most likely non-muslims. After all the leader of Niger Delta volunteer Force is Alhaji Asari Dokubo (a Muslim)in apredominantly Christian South South.

The important thing is that those people (passive and active witnesses), the incompetent police and most especially the wicked gorrila bashing the poor boys skulls should be brought to book be he 'Alhaji' or 'Reverend'
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by youngcadet: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Even the head of Boko haram through its spokes person condemned the killing of the four young gentle souls that was cut short untimely...that community is supposed to be removed from the map and not heared of again..for those in police custody, death by hanging is their portion.(my wish) we want justice though..RIP boyz.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blasterman(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Me I don't care about the alkali but that guy in white sweat shirt. U can tell dat guy was enjoying cracking those boys skull. If they get that guy alone justice is served

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2012
I wept after I watched d grusome killings knowing dat it could hav been me or any body close to me.I still hav sleepless nights thinking of what may hav gone through the four students minds.it is indeed dishearting to know dat common values which we once shared such as love for one brother has become a think of the paste.I still hear echoes of the cheers of villagers as this students where set ablaze.this is a time for all students nationwide to unite.regardless of the colours and make it hot for this damned community that derives pleasure from burning and killing.f the govtment trust me dis is going to be a forgoten matter in a couple of months
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by rman: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2012
WHY DO WE MORE PEOPLE STILL WATCHING THIS VIDEO?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Most of the comments of nigerians disgust me. How can people want more death and destruction after watching that video. Don't you see that it is just feeding into a continuous cycle? Tufia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.