Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27531 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Emdee590(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lins01: Good step, i love this. No time to waste at all.
if the police no fuckup atlast bah .
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
So a man who is AGAISNT retaliation/Revenge is now termed wicked.

A man who insist of the Authourities to investigate before passing jusgement in now callous.

A man who is AGAISNT people taking laws into their hands in the name of Retaliation is now being condemned.

A man who is saying the issue should be decided in the court of law is now being criticized.

A man who is clamoring for all worrying parties to sieze fire on issues destroying life and order is now insulted.

Now I see why God in Heaven has turned his back on Nigeria.

A country where people preach one thing and do another.

A Country where people condemn an action and do something worse.

Nature will bear me Withness I did my best to be nonbias or sentimental on this issue.

Whatever a man sows so shall he reap.

I leave and forgive everyone who have insulted me for speaking the truth but remember what goes around comes around.

If a person or few people from your village commit similar actions. I hope none of you will cry and curse how revenge was taken on your entire villages killing and burning innocent lives and properties.

I REST MY CASE!!! Whatever anyone's judgement on this issue is he/she will account for it one day soon.

No sinner or supporter of sinner will go on purnished.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: So a man who is AGAISNT retaliation/Revenge is now termed wicked.

A man who insist of the Authourities to investigate before passing jusgement in now callous.

A man who is AGAISNT people taking laws into their hands in the name of Retaliation is now being condemned.

A man who is saying the issue should be decided in the court of law is now being criticized.

A man who is clamoring for all worrying parties to sieze fire on issues destroying life and order is now insulted.

Nature will bear me Withness I did my best to be nonbias or sentimental on this issue.

I leave and forgive everyone who have insulted me for speaking the truth but remember what goes around comes around.

If a person or few people from your village commit similar actions. I hope none of you will cry and curse how revenge was taken on your entire villages killing and burning innocent lives and properties.

I REST MY CASE!!! Whatever anyone's judgement on this issue is he/she will account for it one day soon.

make sure when you finish ranting,go and take 2 sachets of Alabukun to cure your headache.

5 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Emdee590(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
sessydoo: Are you sure people would actually be kept abreast no be today we day hear all these news oo, that the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The question i always ask is Who is this Mr Justice? i have never seen him b4 in this Country. At least if he is on leave he ought to have resumed teyteyyyyy. Naija Court is just smthin else...Arowolo's (the popular banker) case is still in court as i speak. May God have mercy on us and lets just hope there will be speedy delivery of justice in this case!
bro u r saying nothing but truth, no meaningfull thing wl eva come out of the police force...e don tay way we dey hear dz type of story...i reserve my comment
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Emdee590(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Mr Justice and Hope won a visa lottery and left the country a long time ago. Right now they're US citizens. They only left behind Mr and Mrs Injustice.
funny you bro
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Pergrace: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa

Muslim Chief for village wey dey inside Rivers state.....no comment
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ola one: When are they going to charge community leaders in Maiduguri to court?

Oh, sorry, those ones are untouchable!
bros, there is sense in Ūя̅ comment! But still, i am ashamed for uniport students/sug! If Йą my alma mata AAU(anoda anoited uni, ekp) Aluu villagers for queue up for satan gate inside hell fire ∂α† nite!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Emdee590(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: I hope the only way the word "bail" will come into this case is in this phrase "bail was not,cannot and will not be granted".

Let them face wrath of the law.
if they no buy they way out bah
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by tpapi: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
anitank: Boko Haram condemns Aluu killing. Spokesman says,"this is pure wickedness"!!! grin grin grin
source
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Emdee590(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
kooto: This case must be devoid of those unneccessary adjornements, it must be speedy.
hav u fogoten that we r in 9ja ?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by AyeeIdris(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2012

God bless u. People don't seem to get the irony. You call for the gruesome murders of all citizens of Aluu (innocent or otherwise, whether they were there or not) as punishment for the gruesome murders of the Uniport boys (we will never know if they are innocent or not). Old testament- an eye for an eye. Oh wait! The new testament says turn the other cheek. I get it that people are outraged and rightly so but I think we are seeing this narrowly. We should be advocating for the death penalty/life for anyone involved in jungle justice. No one should be allowed to take laws in their hands. Not the students, not Aluu, not the police. No one. Ever wonder that the same rage that posseSsed the Aluu people into the gruesome act is the same rage possessing those of u advocating genocide. Let the police do their job. The sentence for homicide is death, so the murderers won't go free. We should try and refrain from insulting people with contrary views.

5 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by anitank(f): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
tpapi: source
Kidding
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Horus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
I dont believe this information, I think that all the killers are still free and in hidding somewhere. They want you to believe that they are all under arrest just to keep you quiet and calm to avoid any trouble. They just try to sweep everything under the carpet.

Dont allow them to manipulate you.

1 - Why they do not show you the faces of the killers on National Television?
2 - Why is the list of the killers not published?

Something Doesn't Add Up. We want proofs and results, not fake news just to cool us down.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: AGAISNT jusgement AGAISNT clamoring nonbias on purnished.
GBAGAUN!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Burger01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

I cant sleep at Night and I cant work during the day.... all the spectators are all guilty, all you Eddiots are Murderes cry
I couldn't watch the video. From tales I heard from people I am still finding it difficult not to think of what these poor fellows were thinking at that last minute they gave up. Thunder will strike those involved and every household of that evil town. The grieve is just too much.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ayee Idris:

God bless u. People don't seem to get the irony. You call for the gruesome murders of all citizens of Aluu (innocent or otherwise, whether they were there or not) as punishment for the gruesome murders of the Uniport boys (we will never know if they are innocent or not). Old testament- an eye for an eye. Oh wait! The new testament says turn the other cheek. I get it that people are outraged and rightly so but I think we are seeing this narrowly. We should be advocating for the death penalty/life for anyone involved in jungle justice. No one should be allowed to take laws in their hands. Not the students, not Aluu, not the police. No one. Ever wonder that the same rage that posseSsed the Aluu people into the gruesome act is the same rage possessing those of u advocating genocide. Let the police do their job. The sentence for homicide is death, so the murderers won't go free. We should try and refrain from insulting people with contrary views.

Right from my primary school days I have always kicked against oppression and violence so is it as an adult I will now start supporting it.

If most of this people know the life I lived as an undergraduate and school I attended, they will sure go into hiding but every action was in the good of the oppresed in school and the benefit of students.

How many of this people can confront their HOD not to talk of their VC?

How many of these children can miss a semester to save innocent students from being expeled?

How many of this people will go and sleep on a police bench at the counter for 4 straight days insisting they realease innocent students who were lied on on commiting different crimes.

How many of this students can volunteer to persuade their colleagues to vacate their hostels for people who were wrongfully sent packing for a crime they knew nothing about.

All these I will beat my chest I have done and many others.

I hate cheating and frown at anyone being cheated no matter your tribe, religion or status.

If they find the culprits whatever action the court passes (judgement) is okay by me, but going after innocent souls and properties is what I am ready to come out and fight agaisnt.

Two wrongs can never make a right.

For all those clamoring for the erradication of Aluu, if they call you to join in the fight, which of you will dare come out.

FAKE INTERNET WARLORDS!!!

When cultism was cultism in Nigeria, who be all these babies wey dey yahn? Most of them weren't even yet born.

Faceless hidden gangstars.

4 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Heymus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Useless and wicked community called Aluu, may ye witness no peace in ur entire life?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
some bastards (females) are on naijapals calling d late dead luvly kids criminals. I wish dis ppl wia anywia near me physicaly.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ayee Idris:

Right from my primary school days I have always kicked against oppression and violence so is it as an adult I will now start supporting it.

If most of this people know the life I lived as an undergraduate and school I attended, they will sure go into hiding but every action was in the good of the oppresed in school and the benefit of students.

How many of these children can miss a semester to save innocent students from being expeled?

How many of this people will go and sleep on a police bench at the counter for 4 straight days insisting they realease innocent students who were lied on on commiting different crimes.

How many of this students can volunteer to persuade their colleagues to vacate their hostels for people who were wrongfully sent packing for a crime they knew nothing about.

I hate cheating and frown at anyone being cheated no matter your tribe, religion or status.

If they find the culprits whatever action the court passes (judgement) is okay by me, but going after innocent souls and properties is what I am ready to come out and fight agaisnt.

For all those clamoring for the erradication of Aluu, if they call you to join in the fight, which of you will dare come out.

When cultism was cultism in Nigeria, who be all these babies wey dey yahn? Most of them weren't even yet born.

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Horus(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2012

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by phreakabit(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2012

Guy, stick your head up your @ss and tell all these to "yourself".
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mediainspired: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
I soo feel like a James Bond 007 or a Jack Bauer right now! Wit such incriminating video evidence, if i get a crack SWAT team of just 4 red-eyed, cold-as-ice guys; in only 4 days i will fish out d beasty plank-hitting guy & all of d bystanders. EVERYONE ONE OF DEM! GBAM! No sweat! Wit me &my team's AMG's, special weapons &detective gadgets, a steely determination & authorisation to specially interrogate &torture suspects, it's gonna be a piece of cake. Nigerian security system na wash! It needs complete overhauling...
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by FindOut(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2012

Acidtalk, you will live long abeg. Ignore the childish, wicked, holier-than-thou rants of some posters here. We all seem to forget that two wrongs will never make a right. Yet we'll all head to church on sunday morning or mosque on friday afternoon.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: GBAGAUN!!

If i were you i wouldn't have done this childish act.
i have typed the longest within the shortest time on this thread so that tells you something.
By the way, i thought you were mourning the Uniport boys so how come you acted this silly?

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by sayitout1: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Alhaji?;(........

I now see why this bloody act was approved.

''All mu*l*ms are not terriorist but all terriorist are m*s*im''
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by 3kay945(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
The heart of men is desperately wicked, or how did bible say it.
I only watch the video once on Monday, up till now am still tormented by it. I won't have feel this bad if the students were shot.
Highest form of wickedness.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by azimibraun: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
What's all dis rubbish abt dis dirty philosphy of two wrongs dnt make a right.. Who told u it applys to all circumstances? Secondly u are dumb! For not knwing wen ppl are outraged dey scream murder and it simply means justice or else an eye for an eye..my friends mama of 60 said she wished Aluu ws a stone throw and she wld grab a gun and go buckwild on 'em dos st mean she wld dat? U idiots allow ppl air dia angst abeg..slowpoke claiming decency. If dos kids wia ur relatives wld u say d same? After all sm of u discouragin dis outburst are frm aluu trying 2 save ur devilish aluu ppl behinds..
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chucky234(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

All na history = all na wash
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Find Out!:

Acidtalk, you will live long abeg. Ignore the childish, wicked, holier-than-thou rants of some posters here. We all seem to forget that two wrongs will never make a right. Yet we'll all head to church on sunday morning or mosque on friday afternoon.

It is so obvious Religious studies should be reintroduced in Nigeria right from Primary up to tertiary as COMPULSORY course because it appears we now breed criminals on a daily basis in our schools.

Like i knew all this would happen one day when i created this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1001271/should-religious-studies-made-compulsory
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Jlove94(f): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
This is so barbaric. . . There's no justification to the killing of those innocent souls. . . Those behind this should be tortured to death, they should feel d same pain they felt. . . Or they should be buried alive
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

If i were you i wouldn't have done this childish act.
i have typed the longest within the shortest time on this thread so that tells you something.
By the way, i thought you were mourning the Uniport boys so how come you acted this silly?
cos you were ranting! Typing without cross checking your words. You have aired your views so as others. Go and sleep and stop disturbing yourself! Yes am mourning the slained boys because am a mother and I know how it feels to loose a son! Writing a whole page does not make you change the grief I feel in my heart.stop ranting and get your azz to bed! Gudnite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.