Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27528 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided

A VERY ROTTEN FISH sad
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nbwitgtrix(m): 5:17am On Oct 11, 2012
No hanging, No shooting...
Let them be treated like those guys.
Cut off their Penis while alive and give them to chew.
After beating, then they will be set on fire too.
This is when I will believe that Justice have been Done. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by dreZilla(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2012
I wonder y the police officers especially the DPO in Aluu police station/post are not arraigned alongside these savages..... These are the idiot we pay with our taxes to prevent such incidence from happening in the first place.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by ignis: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva: [Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa[/b]
Am not surprised that the village head is a muslim. A muslim in PH, a muslim in mubi and a muslim in maiduguri are all thesame. irrespective of the geographic locations.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by FindOut(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2012
ignis:
Am not surprised that the village head is a muslim. A muslim in PH, a muslim in mubi and a muslim in maiduguri are all thesame. irrespective of the geographic locations.

Apparently at 6:24am dis morning, even before the sun had properly settled in the sky, while ur mates were kneeling beside their beds, eyes closed, thanking God for a new day & praying for His blessings on them & those around them, you deemed it fit to come here to insult at least half of 140million people, some of whom may have granted you favours in the past, maybe even in d present.

& you think God and Jesus Christ will be proud of you, clap for you and say ''Ignis gas cooker dear, you have done well''.

I don't envy you o.

I leave you to use your common sense to weigh that post you just made. The adjective i used to describe it above was me being modest.

You show signs of a Blo.ody Hypocrite (english word for ALABOSI..in yoruba)....infact, seems you are one.

Definition of HYPOCRITE :
1) a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2) a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by victorD3: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided

People do convert from on religion to another. Remember Alhaji Asari dokubo
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by james1(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2012
The matter is in court;please it will make sense to stop discussing it.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2012
james1: The matter is in court;please it will make sense to stop discussing it.
And this means what exactly?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by landie: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2012
I really don't undastand wat they mean by keeping two 2 aid police. Where are d other eleven? I just watched d said VIDEO ystday and ever since I can't get a hold of myself. How pple be dis mean? Well, I pity dat community cos it's been CURSED. Even if they let dis pple go free, d blood of those kids will seek retrribution one way or d other. Aluu......tufiakwa!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gbanikiti(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2012
james1: The matter is in court;please it will make sense to stop discussing it.
and why should it not be discussed?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Ogundale(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2012
Great one let them be jailed till amagedon visit the surface of the earth. Bunch of irresponsible bastards.!!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2012
How come an ikwere chief bears a muslim title ' alhaji'?? Like seriously?? I hope they are not thinking of sending him to jail, because that would be an abomination. The mental I.mbecile along side his boys who carried out the killings, recording and the eyewitnesses should all be hanged. And there should be a written constitution on how to put and end to this useless jungle justice of a thing. And anyone found wanting should be executed.

And how come so-called GEJ is saying nothing about this issue, because if it were to be here in the UK or even in the USA, the President/Prime minister would have had addressed the public, and plans towards putting an end to such barbaric incident would have been made. GEJ should do something about it! Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by jude33084(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa

No wonder grin lipsrsealed
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by BeautyQueen1: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: They must spend the rest of their pathetic lives in jail...stuupid people.

They really must, wicked pple
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2012
Good, the fv-uking Chief Alhaji (what a combination) has murdered sleep, he and his community shall know no sleep again.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: How come an ikwere chief bears a muslim title ' alhaji'?? Like seriously?? I hope they are not thinking of sending him to jail, because that would be an abomination. The mental I.mbecile along side his boys who carried out the killings, recording and the eyewitnesses should all be hanged. And there should be a written constitution on how to put and end to this useless jungle justice of a thing. And anyone found wanting should be executed.

And how come so-called GEJ is saying nothing about this issue, because if it were to be here in the UK or even in the USA, the President/Prime minister would have had addressed the public, and plans towards putting an end to such barbaric incident would have been made. GEJ should do something about it! Enough is enough!

Seriously Sis, does GEJ seem like he's in control? Am asking, cos i don't think he is.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by jude33084(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Methink Ŧħåϯ NASS should immortalize(buiding or statue) τhe four guys Őᵑ τhe spot they where brutally killed so Ŧħåϯ Aluu unborn children will grow up Ť☺ see Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† their parent contributed Ť☺ humanity angry
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by suebat(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Nd u called ur self Alhaji,disgrace too islam u shall be hang to death
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by jude33084(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2012
vanstanzy:

Seriously Sis, does GEJ seem like he's in control? Am asking, cos i don't think he is.

Even τhe Gov of River state did not address τhe state Őᵑ τhe issue because Ť☺ him Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† Aluu community did is trivial undecided aŋԂ did not involve revenue cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by LivingSaint(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk: Then when will they arrest and charge the STUDENTS to court who burnt down more than 12 houses in that community.

This is very funny indeed.
One way judgement.
No wonder only 1% are looting 99% of the the National treaury and watch 99% of the citizens wallow in poverty.

Bias and Hypocritical souls.
You're really wicked and callous. You compare 12 houses to 4 lives. Even if those guys were guilty, they did not deserve to be so murdered. Shut up, advocate of the devil!

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2012
vanstanzy:

Me neither, that man is nothing but a puppet.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by oraclefemi(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Kill them all who partook in that killing..

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Living_Saint:
You're really wicked and callous. You compare 12 houses to 4 lives. Even if those guys were guilty, they did not deserve to be so murdered. Shut up, advocate of the devil!

You are then bias and devilish.
Why didn't you cry out for them to get and also prosecute the killers of 25 students in MUBI.

I have a brain and a heart and i make use of it.
But, you, your replace your brain with you r phone and only follpow what you read without thinking and judging fairly.

Shame on you.
thank God we no longer practice traditional law because people like you would have wiped out several villages because of your bias and wicked judgement.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:

You are then bias and devilish.
Why didn't you cry out for them to get and also prosecute the killers of 25 students in MUBI.

I have a brain and a heart and i make use of it.
But, you, your replace your brain with you r phone and only follpow what you read without thinking and judging fairly.

Shame on you.
thank God we no longer practice traditional law because people like you would have wiped out several villages because of your bias and wicked judgement.

I do not know where you are driving at, on this matter. Like seriously??
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

Me neither, that man is nothing but a puppet.

GEJs' style is the kinda $h!7 Nigerians have been made to contend with. Some Buhari supporters somehow saw this weakness in him in the first place, and they were right not to want him on the saddle.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2012
jude33084:

Even τhe Gov of River state did not address τhe state Őᵑ τhe issue because Ť☺ him Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† Aluu community did is trivial undecided aŋԂ did not involve revenue cheesy lipsrsealed

Birds of a feather, flock together. GEJ, Rotimi, T.A. Orji, u name it all irresponsible PDP buffs. Fashola of the ACN would have made a speech sharpishly.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2012
vanstanzy:

GEJs' style is the kinda $h!7 Nigerians have been made to contend with. Some Buhari supporters somehow saw this weakness in him in the first place, and they were right not to want him on the saddle.

They are all useless, both GEJ and all other Nigerian leaders.
Matters such as this shouldn't be taken with a tip of the finger. Am so ashamed to call Nigeria my country.
Very backward country indeed!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by espn(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmmm..see hw biased ppl can b..nt sure d man did anyfin wrong..because he is an alhaji..u guys want to capitalise on dat..too bad..I fink we shld focus on dos animal who carried out dat babaric act..am sure d guy is nt an alhaji..mayb a deacon!smh..

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
espn: Hmmmm..see hw biased ppl can b..nt sure d man did anyfin wrong..because he is an alhaji..u guys want to capitalise on dat..too bad..I fink we shld focus on dos animal who carried out dat babaric act..am sure d guy is nt an alhaji..mayb a deacon!smh..

What nonsense!!!
who gave them the go ahead? Your father?? Of-course the fuc..king alhaji did.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by DMainMan: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2012
[size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels killed your fellow christian uniport students,

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

They are all useless, both GEJ and all other Nigerian leaders.
Matters such as this shouldn't be taken with a tip of the finger. Am so ashamed to call Nigeria my country.
Very backward country indeed!

Yeah, u re right. But almost all African leaders are the same and the African constitution encourages our leaders being heartless. I tell u sometimes Nigeria seems like a hopeless situation, but what can we do but to keep fighting for a better society for the younger generation. It'll happen one day, but when?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

I do not know where you are driving at, on this matter. Like seriously??
Take your time and read where i stand from page one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.