Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27527 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels killed your fellow christian uniport students,

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]

LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN! WHO'S THIS @SS (FU)CKER? angry angry angry angryJUST SHUT UR CATTLE-LIKE @SSHOLE, PRI[CK]. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by onyxo76(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2012
something is not right here.how come we still dont have pictures of the suspects ?
how come the SUG of uniport is not giving us updates if truly these people are in court?
not a single newspaper has the names and pictures of these murderers,yet they are in police custody ,we all saw cythia's killers so why is this case different.
are you aware that aluu residents have claimed ignorance of the killing and condemn the arrest of their chief?this was reported on the 3pm newstrack on channels tv yesterday .
i may be wrong but NOBODY HAS BEEN ARRESTED !! IF THEY HAVE,THEN WE DEMAND TO SEE THEIR FACES AND DONT KEEP THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE COURT CASE FROM US.
THIS MAY BE THE MOST DISCUSSED TOPIC ON NAIRALAND IN RECENT HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:
Take your time and read where i stand from page one.

Am aware of your stand, already. Very surprising.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt]You c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels killed your fellow christian uniport students,

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size]

I agree with you o!! Except that since cultism was involved, they would have been stoned to death... You Shiria Niggers even kill women for things like Adultery!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Mobinga: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy:

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided

The Chief is a Muslim convert.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mko2005: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
freecocoa: I'm serious joor, I don't joke about this matter at all, so tell me more if you know.
He was a former chairman at the Lagos Berger under bridge motor dealers park.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by cherishgeorge(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
sessydoo: Are you sure people would actually be kept abreast no be today we day hear all these news oo, that the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The question i always ask is Who is this Mr Justice? i have never seen him b4 in this Country. At least if he is on leave he ought to have resumed teyteyyyyy. Naija Court is just smthin else...Arowolo's (the popular banker) case is still in court as i speak. May God have mercy on us and lets just hope there will be speedy delivery of justice in this case!
heard frm a reliable source dat d fifth guy hz bin found nd wil soon make it easier for dis demonz to b condemed
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by princehorlaj: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
my beloved yellow broder's were killed by a vikins,am a student of uniport,nd in our lst meeting we hv vowed to bring all vikins down.i promise.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mko2005: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
princehorlaj: my beloved yellow broder's were killed by a vikins,am a student of uniport,nd in our lst meeting we hv vowed to bring all vikins down.i promise.
Are you saying ALUU community has no hand in this / Pls let us know if na cult fracas na him be wetin happen for there
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by ndukwejoe(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
I hope that dude with 2 by 4 that was shouting that he has stayed years in jailed was caught. The guy on white strip, i will love to see how that guy would die.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by princehorlaj: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
actually lylod nd ugo went to sumbodi wo was indepted to them to pay dem theri money*amount witheld*so d guy wo was a vikin vowed nt to gv dem d money to as to cause truble btw d two parties,ugo nd his cousin later went to d guy house to collect deir money,followed by a lord*alora*he was wit a gun unknown to ugo nd his cousin so un getting dere he fired d gun,a woman frm d neigbour raised an alarm that day were were thieves,dat was hw it happened
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by LivingSaint(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:
You are then bias and devilish.
Why didn't you cry out for them to get and also prosecute the killers of 25 students in MUBI.

I have a brain and a heart and i make use of it…
You are just a bumbling, vacant mind. Who are the killers of the Mubi 25? Were they done in by Mubians? Are they not yet faceless? What's your correlation between both disasters? May your all your sons go the way of those 4 who perished at Aluu.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by LivingSaint(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
princehorlaj: my beloved yellow broder's were killed by a vikins,am a student of uniport,nd in our lst meeting we hv vowed to bring all vikins down.i promise.
Deckan, die ya mouth there. We dont need a hiway lobba to speak for us. Tanna it to Aluu, exclude ViKkiz.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by LivingSaint(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
princehorlaj: actually lylod nd ugo went to sumbodi wo was indepted to them to pay dem theri money*amount witheld*so d guy wo was a vikin vowed nt to gv dem d money to as to cause truble btw d two parties,ugo nd his cousin later went to d guy house to collect deir money,followed by a lord*alora*he was wit a gun unknown to ugo nd his cousin so un getting dere he fired d gun,a woman frm d neigbour…
Were you there, Mr. Reliable Source? Or you are the debtor?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by paddylo1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have a friend who graduated from UNIPORT in 2010, he said the village head the so called Alhaji Hassan, came back from the USA in 2002 and ever since has been causing trouble in ALUU community, together with his sons.

He said they beat students who they see at late hours coming from class, and generally behave anyhow

The guy is also said to have been the richest guy in ALUU that is how he got his kingship or whateva useless title

I believe the Alhaji hassan is culpable in murder.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Living_Saint:
You are just a bumbling, vacant mind. Who are the killers of the Mubi 25? Were they done in by Mubians? Are they not yet faceless? What's your correlation between both disasters? May your all your sons go the way of those 4 who perished at Aluu.

May you never bear any fruit on this earth and if you do, they shall all perish the markey square where they will be lynched for stealing the least of items.

You are a bas*tard!!!
Am I nnot entitled to my opinion? Must I think silly like you?

And as for you, from today henceforth, you shall be a Disgrace to your family and entire generation. You will be the reason why a taboo will be placed from marrying in your family.

AMEN!!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by princehorlaj: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
am a student of uniport,a sealord,cus d buk of granpa says,no lubers shall sail to salt,so as aluu nd d vikins
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by LivingSaint(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
acidtalk:

May you never bear any fruit on this earth and if you do, they shall all perish the markey square where they will be lynched for stealing the least of items.

You are a bas*tard!!!

And as for you, from today henceforth, you shall be a Disgrace to your family and entire generation!
You keep it to yourself, keep your destiny to yourself.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Rayz94(f): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2012
am sad this happened, but am glad it didnt happen in the north, muslims would have been insulted.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by 3kay945(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2012
acidtalk:

You are a bas*tard!!!

And as for you, from today henceforth, you shall be a Disgrace to your family and entire generation. You will be the reason why a taboo will be placed from marrying in your family.

AMEN!!!

Bros? You guys shouldn't go this extent,,,abeg its uncalled for. Why?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by tpia1: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2012
@ acidtalk

that was unnecessary and very evil.

cant you people at least try to be normal human beings?

why are some of you so embittered at life, and where do you come from?

i have a general idea but i dont want to say anything.

why are your people like this? Its not the first time i'm mentioning it.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by onyxo76(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
paddy_lo: I have a friend who graduated from UNIPORT in 2010, he said the village head the so called Alhaji Hassan, came back from the USA in 2002 and ever since has been causing trouble in ALUU community, together with his sons.

He said they beat students who they see at late hours coming from class, and generally behave anyhow

The guy is also said to have been the richest guy in ALUU that is how he got his kingship or whateva useless title

I believe the Alhaji hassan is culpable in murder.

if all these are true concerning him,then why are students staying in that useless place?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=30pt]Nigerians we are not asking for the right thing…we must follow this issue to the end of it…this is not the time speak big grammar and go to sleep after crying like babies. They say “13 people have been caught”..fine , we want to see their faces and ask them how good they feel now about being barbarians…we want to look that community leader walewa in the eyes and ask him since when did he become God to now determine who lives and dies. Finally, that village must cease to belong to them for their (the people/community) own safety because the students of Uniport may wake up one day( maybe after 1year) and remember their slain colleagues again and the fall out might not be funny.journalist should help us brings their faces to our tv screens an newspapers. Let's Know the devils amongst us[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by tpia5: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
They say “13 people have been caught”..fine , we want to see their faces

well, i think with the last incident, the police were saying public outcry made them decide to not show faces of accused persons?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=30pt]I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you.Pathological illiterate land-lovers and Savages in western clothings you have just committed "ALUU" (Abomination) go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile. If you spill blood in that manner, no matter how guilty the person is, you have made him innocent in the eyes of Sanity. Blood-thirsty Cannibals!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blocker: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2012
princehorlaj: am a student of uniport,a sealord,cus d buk of granpa says,no lubers shall sail to salt,so as aluu nd d vikins

So whats your point man? You are a sealord and you hate "Aluu" and "Vikins" fine by me. But wetin una do when them kill those guys..... A whole UNIPORT. Even state universities and polytechnics have treated f**k-up's in a better and timely fashion. SHAME!!!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blocker: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Are you saying ALUU community has no hand in this / Pls let us know if na cult fracas na him be wetin happen for there

I am confused why would students be divided (cult or not) when the indigenes kill not one but four of their own? I thought ALUTA spirit is stronger than ALU spirit. This wasn't the way it was done in the 90s. Please put your differences aside and tackle a common enemy.Abi na babies dey School now?
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blocker: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2012
ndukwejoe: I hope that dude with 2 by 4 that was shouting that he has stayed years in jailed was caught. The guy on white strip, i will love to see how that guy would die.

I would love to watch that guy video as well. A beast of no nation.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by blocker: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2012
princehorlaj: actually lylod nd ugo went to sumbodi wo was indepted to them to pay dem theri money*amount witheld*so d guy wo was a vikin vowed nt to gv dem d money to as to cause truble btw d two parties,ugo nd his cousin later went to d guy house to collect deir money,followed by a lord*alora*he was wit a gun unknown to ugo nd his cousin so un getting dere he fired d gun,a woman frm d neigbour raised an alarm that day were were thieves,dat was hw it happened

If it is true that the guy who caused all these in the first place is a student (since u called him a Vikin) then it would be interesting to see how he would repay his debt (Principal and Interest)......in other words the cash he owed originally has resulted in shedding the blood of innocents....hmmm we are watching to see how the Government, Nigerian Police Force and the students of "UNIQUE UNIPORT" would handle this.Only time will tell.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by usuwah: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/uniport-muurder-omuokiri-aluu-monarch-10-others-charged-to-court/
mukina2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/uniport-muurder-omuokiri-aluu-monarch-10-others-charged-to-court/
mukina2:

i hate nigerian police wit passion. If my dad is a police officer i will dis-father him... Nigerian police are bunch of idiots... They were there win our students were murderd.. And now they want to make money wit diz problem.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by comradeoscar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
A curse sha 4eva b on d head of all d sons ad daughters of Aluu (d most wicked & notorious comunity in d world) d land of Aluu wil rmain barren. Dia wil b no rain or dew on dat blood thirsty comunity. And d policemen who lukd d other way wil hav diz curses on dia head too! May God 4giv Tekena & co all dia sins ad grant dem enternal rest. (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.