Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? (14614 Views)

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Does Long Distance Relationship Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Teeshy: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
I just got into mine!!! Am 30years old,am engaged,But my man had to travel 4 a year outside d country Until he returns b4 we can do d wedding proper. I feel av lost him. Will this distance relationship work out well!! Am so scared n confused
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Gen2jaynee: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
mr jangola:

after anoda sharp guy don help u shine her congo, when u dey work ya ass of. Yeye dey worry u
Ar U OKYA?
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Gen2jaynee: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
mr jangola:

after anoda sharp guy don help u shine her congo, when u dey work ya ass of. Yeye dey worry u
Ar U OKAY?
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by DrGboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
HIAN!!!!! Never will i engage in an LDR again. It doesn't worth it, d emotions fade away gradually, then later u are filled with emptiness and regrets for d wasted yrs.

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by cutilious: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
its rubbish!!!!! waste of time , breath , waste of love sef.... full of plenty lies too angry angry cry
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by cutilious: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Teeshy: I just got into mine!!! Am 30years old,am engaged,But my man had to travel 4 a year outside d country Until he returns b4 we can do d wedding proper. I feel av lost him. Will this distance relationship work out well!! Am so scared n confused

a year is even manageable , wen d distance begind to pass one year that is were d lack of trust starts from
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by cutilious: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
totorimi: It is a charade, it is a gateway ticket to cardio vascular diseases, it is wwwickedness and mans inhumanity to a fellow human being. Finally it is an oen invitation to Std, hiv etc.

Long distance relationship is not a relationshio at all. Commitment my foot. Its all lie lies and agony and emotional torture, waste of valuable money on useless phone calls.

I won't even advice my enemy to go into it. There is no benefit except if one of the parties have a skleton in their cupboard that they are hiding. Marry someone near wher you are. Take my advice.

well said
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Okewuoma: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
It is d best form of r/ship bcus it brings out d real person in u. Am in it presently in it and it's WONDERFUL & AWESOME.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by samally: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmm...
You guys are funny, I dated a girl within Lagos and she failed due to selfishness of herself...so she workout though those period we are dating I have a Nigerian girl based in Ghana all her life, we do talk on phone only as a friend...but later Nija girl up with there attitude she mess and our engagement was cancelled by her....I move only to find a TRUE LOVE distance across the sea...after 1yrs she came home she match my standard of cause we get married...and my 1yrs anniversary was just 2weeks ago...

But, guys for you to date in distance you must be very patient and matured

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by DMainMan: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Vikin:

But you are still eating the free kpomo? undecided

no mind d bad guy. he doesnt know d repercussion of fornication and adultery
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by chmod777: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just say reationship. It all depends on You. Long or short works and fails
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Suljosh: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
I'm currently in a long distance relatioship, and it's almst 1yr nw, n jst lastnyt wen were chatin she told me she doesn't love me like she use too. I ws speechless for 5mns, and then again she said she doesn't wnt to quit d reltnshp. Dat she wnt to share d bad n d gud times with me, pls i need ur advice.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by abrajproperties: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
[center]ITS WORKING FOR ME COS WE TALK ALL DAY ............I JUST PRAY IT ENDS WELL INSHA ALLAH...
[/left][left]
[/center]
[/right][right]
grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by peterowode: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
blink182: Long distance relationship Iڪ bullshi.t not f̶̲̥̅̊☺я ♍ε̲̣̣̣ at this very point of ♍Ɣ life, I should be living with whoever I'm dating now because I have past the stage of dating for dating sake and confessing unnecessary L♥√ع.

you are right on point sir
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Gregzee: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
For crying out loud, it does. But this depends on the parties involved. Some cheat even when they live together. So what do you expect while miles away. So you already know what he's capable of doing while away. As for waiting.... if you believe in the love... you can. One thing people don't know is that there is never a perfect person and can never be. So also never a perfect situation for love...but love will always find its way.

2 Likes

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by DANILSA(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Stella_Bella:
*sprays shelltox*
KAI STELLA YOU WICKED O, GOT ME SERIOUSLY LAUGHING, ABEG ADD DEODORANT grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by abrajproperties: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Suljosh: I'm currently in a long distance relatioship, and it's almst 1yr nw, n jst lastnyt wen were chatin she told me she doesn't love me like she use too. I ws speechless for 5mns, and then again she said she doesn't wnt to quit d reltnshp. Dat she wnt to share d bad n d gud times with me, pls i need ur advice.
I FINK U JUST NEED TO START DOING WHAT U DO DO BEFORE .......... I THINK MAY BE U AV CHANGED YOUR ATTITUDE.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by tucker12(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
Don't know mine broke up undecided undecided
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by ziondougta(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
The basic thing is the purpose of the relationship; is it a maga or hubby thing? Are u planning a future togeda or u are just dating?
I just celebrated my first year anniversary with my guy and I can say its not easy but it works! The main ingredients are TRUST & COMMUNICATION. With them come understanding, patience , stronger love etc.
There are trying times! Trust me! That skyping, pinging, calls, texting etc can't resolve.
There should be a plan to be togeda in the future else what's the point? cool

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by AppolosAlale: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yes, it works depending on the type of relationship and the people involved in.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chimezie198: * drops my boxers*
shocked Bros, come pick your eczema sad
*we need to fumigate this thread asap!* grin

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by swizz01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
im in one right now.......and ive neva regretted eva stayin wit her...though somtimes u wish she wz beside u expecially times lyk d sch dinner etc.....it requires complete trust 4rm both partners 2 make it work.....trust me it helps u mature alot in relationship..
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by StChristina(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
Long distance relationship reali suck. 'm in 1 nw,n i can tell u,it's nt fun at all,tho we talk,u knw like chat,he only calls once in a while,n tho i stil love him bt i find it hard to reali talk or open up everytin to him,all wot he does,i mean his space are nw filled out by my friends,so its like a figure head,with no use. Honestly,its nt getting exciting anymore,n i can clearly see dt,'i can do without him'!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by JUO(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
no
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by swizz01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Suljosh: I'm currently in a long distance relatioship, and it's almst 1yr nw, n jst lastnyt wen were chatin she told me she doesn't love me like she use too. I ws speechless for 5mns, and then again she said she doesn't wnt to quit d reltnshp. Dat she wnt to share d bad n d gud times with me, pls i need ur advice.

i bliv d reason she said dat she doesnt luv u as she used 2 is bcz mayb she feerls ure not givi her d actual attention she is supposed 2 av 4rm u....bcz if its not true , she wldnt av told dat she wants to share d gud and bad times wit u...trustr me , she luvs u so much dat she doesnt weants 2 leave u........
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by swizz01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2012

i bliv d reason she said dat she doesnt luv u as she used 2 is bcz mayb she feerls ure not givi her d actual attention she is supposed 2 av 4rm u....bcz if its not true , she wldnt av told dat she wants to share d gud and bad times wit u...trustr me , she luvs u so much dat she doesnt wants 2 leave u........
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by ReggzBeautyroom(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
someday ppl will dump you too
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by femmy2010(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
It boils down to the parties involved.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by ogbe23: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
it sure works. I dated my now husband for 6 years before we got married. we met in late 2005 in nigeria and I left in early 2006 to the state. we had on and off relationship and we decided to be together no matter what. lots of phone cards. I basically spend $5/day for phone card and we spoke everyday!!! then went back in 2010 and we got married in 2011. now my husband is here with me in america. life is good!!! even better! so it does work, depending on both involved.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by swizz01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
St Christina: Long distance relationship reali suck. 'm in 1 nw,n i can tell u,it's nt fun at all,tho we talk,u knw like chat,he only calls once in a while,n tho i stil love him bt i find it hard to reali talk or open up everytin to him,all wot he does,i mean his space are nw filled out by my friends,so its like a figure head,with no use. Honestly,its nt getting exciting anymore,n i can clearly see dt,'i can do without him'!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........SMH??...dis is whr ur patience is bin tested....tink abt it..?

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by candieangel12(f): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yes they do, especially with the technology they have today, it is easier to make a LD relationship succesful. I was in an LD relationship for about 4 months b4 my boyfriend at the time finally moved into live with me. He was 12hrs away so we only got to see each other face 2 face like 3 times during the 4 month period. But we talked everyday on the phone and texted constantly. Everynight we wud have a skype date, we would eat dinner together on skype and sometimes watch a movie together while skyping lol and we had skype sex often to keep the heat and romance flowing.

So basically, if you use technology to your advantage then of course a LD relationship can work out. wink
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by LeJeun3: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
It works for me cos I always like longing! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / .. / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.