Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? (14611 Views)

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Does Long Distance Relationship Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by valencia25(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12: Yes they do, especially with the technology they have today, it is easier to make a LD relationship succesful. I was in an LD relationship for about 4 months b4 my boyfriend at the time finally moved into live with me. He was 12hrs away so we only got to see each other face 2 face like 3 times during the 4 month period. But we talked everyday on the phone and texted constantly. Everynight we wud have a skype date, we would eat dinner together on skype and sometimes watch a movie together while skyping lol and we had skype sex often to keep the heat and romance flowing.

So basically, if you use technology to your advantage then of course a LD relationship can work out. wink

Chai! The Poor guy go dan pour for Lappy tire grin grin

Kudos babe! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by candieangel12(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
valencia25:

Chai! The Poor guy go dan pour for Lappy tire grin grin

Kudos babe! Keep it up

Lol yeahhh he did. HAHA but we arent together anymore sad
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by 2chains1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sorry cant do. Even the "close" distance relationships, one guy wud still be lashing ur babe not to talk of long distance. Mehn!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by DonTim1: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
5yrs n still counting ...
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by dljbd1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
pro01: It works perfectly and can last forever as long as both parties regard it more as an 'open relationship'. They can both maintain other kurukere runs in their respective locations while indulging each other with the pleasure of their respective warm feelings over the phone. Anytime they get to see, they make love and do the other things. . .and so on and so forth.

But if either or both party puts their heart/emotions into the relationship and start taking things too personal and deep, it is bound to crash sooner than later. That is as sure as death.

I love ds guy joor!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by miss9ja(f): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
It does work....it builds ur trust n increases ur love 4 ur partner. It requires alot of commitment, patience n understanding.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by dljbd1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
cblue: yep workn 4 me Afta 2yrs
came in town last month we almost eat each oda up lyk a lion @ its prey
Its suck sumtymz doe
But it really help d mind
Makes u mature n jealous less
N concentrate as @ work even as a student

Mine is coming 2mao 4rm KD nd am based in Lagos...u think its only u dt cn eat ur girl raw! U shld c wht I av in stock 4her...lol...I jst pray I wld knw whr 2start 4rm whn she comes...lol. Av missed her soooo much mehn
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by dljbd1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
It is the major reason why I cannot in this sweet, glorious life of mine join the navy...in short, military as a whole!
I can't endure LDR for this long and have it accompany me into marriage...! NEVER

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Gondyke: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yea it is working for me right now,though trust and love is highly needed.my wif is at ibadan why iam at imo state.we are doing well uptill now,no love lost.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by EmmaTay(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't believe it works
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Zico0(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
franksunny: once in a nearby relationship, it never worked. now in a long distance one, is the happiest one ever, is working wella
badt guy
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by sandysprax(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
It worked for me for about 2 years but we broke up 6 months after being together.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Yuzarsif(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
It works 4 me because am in 4 it for d past 8yrs nw n we re stl together is very gud but is nt easy at all.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Promolysis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
couples in long-distance relationship know they're taking a risk, not to mention making afew sacrifices. But if you see a real future for the two of you, the sacrifices won't seem to matter. Still before you get involved in a long-distance relationship, there are a few things you have to establish. Are you exclusive or are you seeing other people? Don't assume that it's one or the other if you've never disussed it especially if you're looking to keep things one-on-one. With long-distance relationships, you need to have a detailed, intimate conversation, including weather the connection is monogamous or open. Confirming the level of commitment will help to avoid unnecessary jealousy issues and fight, if you think this is one, get ready for some hard but hopefully rewarding, the amount of time couples are able to maintain a long-distance relationship really depend upon how they nurture it

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Toktee(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Big rubbish,cnt even stay an hour drive away from my woman,i dont trust anybdy,iz because of this same distance relationship that i have gotton my wife to be after november 24,i do not advice anybdy to try it,dont ever trust a woman

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by mili3kid(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
pruchy: [b]it doesn't last. its sweet at the beginning but ends bitterly

I disagrre. It works well for those who want it to work. M in 1 n its working perfectly for me but den I av to admit its been very difficult but den d difficulty has been d fun! It all depends on d parties involved
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by tomakint: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
Not good for the 'faint-hearted' it can lead to stroke! Good for the 'brave-hearted' it makes them better risk takers.
Lesson: Love with your head first, if the other person appears sincere and your spirit is in tune then put your heart into it but pls do with caution!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2012
long distance relationship sucks! especially when you have time difference with the person, then it's so hard to talk! i was in a long distance relationship that ended because it was too hard to maintain communication.
i'm currently in another long distance relationship which sucks even more than the previous one because my boyfriend is the kind of guys that is always busy!! i think each week i want to break up because i feel he doesn't care about me.... don't know if that will last until christmas... he keeps saying distance is bad so....
good luck to everyone :-)! i wish my relationship is gonna have an happy ending
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by eduson55(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2012
[size=28pt]Am bringing this case to conclusion.
keep it up if it works for you,
don't try it again if it didn't work the other time.

finally,

it didn't work for me shikenah.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by chikepro: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2012
Its works when there is communication.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2012
IT WORKS becos its give you all the time that you need to 4ok around ! grin grin grin After all body no be wood!
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by iamswizz(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2012
It works........#sorry..... it doesn't
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Suchie(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2012
It worked for me..long distance relationship,long distance marriage still working n still counting..our love grows stronger each passing day.But we will definitely b together vry soon.Long distance relationship/ marriage is for matured peeps only...The best ever.l love it
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2012
Mintayo: Yes ,it works!
Am in one presently and it has been wonderful!
Though there are prices to pay!
Its requires- your total trust,committment,unconditional love,prayers and your believe!
And the major thing is effective communication-talk,discuss abt evrything with ur partner,dnt leave anything out!
Be determined and exercise patience!
I sorry for you, another guy de help you shine the congo make cob web no enter Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd make sure it Iڪ well lubricated. Well sha, what you don't know won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Melahou(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
what do u mean by long distance relationship?
is it London/Nigeria or Abjua/Lagos
or Ikorodu/lekki
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
long distance relationship works it just depends the pple involved cos they can either make or break it.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
I would love to be able to spy on him like that ;-)! But it's not nice to do that, it's a violation of the privacy and I think it's better to ask questions than to go and look behind someone's back.
My long distance relationship is France-Switzerland/Nigeria, and before that I was in a relationship Switzerland/Cambodia. It's so hard :-S, also because of cultural differences...
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Loveangel1(f): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
It works sometimes but be rest assured that one partner would end up cheating
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Don4life: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]How many times will you raise this same topic on Nairaland and it has been over discussed.

YES. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WORKS. AND YOU CAN EVEN GET PREGNANT AND HAVE BABIES DURING LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS. ALL YOU NEED IS MATURITY. [/size]

Who did ds 2 u
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? by Don4life: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
miss-sweety86:
I would love to be able to spy on him like that ;-)! But it's not nice to do that, it's a violation of the privacy and I think it's better to ask questions than to go and look behind someone's back.
My long distance relationship is France-Switzerland/Nigeria, and before that I was in a relationship Switzerland/Cambodia. It's so hard :-S, also because of cultural differences...
U dnt have to go in2 long distance relationship again...u know I can always b der wt u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees? / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.