Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (27077 Views)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Ninilowo(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Hotdiamond:
[size=30pt]English please![/size]
grin
grin
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by nativedoctor(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
I call her Ricky Rozay cos God forgives,she doesn't.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by BlueMurder(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus: I can name mine, but I can't name my partner's bad habit in an open forum.

That's because you've blown your cover. This is not an "open" forum, but an anonymous one.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Alfred96p(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2012
..nd wit ur chance u couldn't. Me dear, me sef neva sabi am, no am wif testn dem. If d desired no show, u fit modify! Hails
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Ejine(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2012
LeJeun3:

Guy no blame her o! If you hated it as much as we both do, you'll do same. Meanwhile, why do you still have cockroaches in your house?

Abeg oh, if you live where I live, these things have their 'season' oh. They're present in the March-June periods, accompanied by crickets and grasshoppers. It's a general problem in this side of town.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Ejine(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2012
@Jarus: Of course we KNOW why you can't say yours. You are Suraj the journalist and your anonymity is gone, and should the wife see this, you'll be sleeping in the couch for the rest of your life grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by LadyGeorge(f): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné: Make no mistake, I love her to death, but if there's one irritating habit my girlfriend has, it's the habit of crushing cockroaches RIGHT THERE in the house!
I mean, why in God's name can't she just hit the cockroach a little with a broom before taking it outside to kill it? She just has to take my expensive shoe and SMASH the goddamn thing RIGHT THERE in my living room, for its disgusting juices to STINK up the whole place! It's INFURIATING, and is mainly the reason for the numerous petty fights we have grin

BTW: Thanks @Klas

Dats so funny. Your EXPENSIVE SHOE
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by ayabunmi(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2012
He loves food
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Shadydamsel(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Looking @ every ladies ass datz not worth it

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by patholaw: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
ayabunmi: He loves food
if u dont love food den dnt eat...

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by kayol4life: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: Bad breath... Yikez

Bad breath is not a bad habit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by budwizer(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
she rarely ever picks up her phones

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
She gets upset whenever my friends are in the house despite the fact that they adore and respect her. If we start playing cards or cracking jokes, she starts sulking and serves them food or drinks hapharzadly.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
tellwisdom:
Even Michael Jackson no white like dis even after washing his skin..are u from dis planet at all?? sad sad

Damm! what humor
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
She wants me in the kitchen at all times with her, maybe helping her slice onions or washing used plates which I find undermining my status as a man. If I refuse, she starts complaining about my bein insensitive and lazy.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
She never gives. last valentine, I bought her a wrist watch worth 16k and all she gave me back was a bleeped up BYC 3 pack singlet (not worth more than 2K) and when we went to shoprite last month she asked me to buy her another watch just cos she needed another colour and design.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nuezha(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Double194: She gets upset whenever my friends are in the house despite the fact that they adore and respect her. If we start playing cards or cracking jokes, she starts sulking and serves them food or drinks hapharzadly.
You exposed yourself!!!
You would not cuddle, 'fundle', kiss, caress, play or flatter her to her saturation.
She needs to kick your friends out if she can, they are stealing the good time you never spend with her.

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nuezha:
they are stealing the good time you never spend with her.

they never stay more than an hour or two and we have the whole day to ourselves (we crib together). But whenever her "gossip crew" come around, I feel the fun around them.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nuezha(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Double194:
they never stay more than an hour or two and we have the whole day to ourselves (we crib together). But whenever her "gossip crew" come around, I feel the fun around them.
Well, my partner likes the kind of stuff I discuss with friends; football, current affairs, church things, etc.
If talks are mens' stuff all the time, that's how she'll always behave.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by snowprince01(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
She loves to say no no leave me wen am trying to make love to her, even wen she wants it, Sometimes it turns me off especially when am expecting her to reciprocate d move. Plus she nags alot, at almost every little thing. Bt I discovered d trick, I just ignore her
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Double194: She never gives. last valentine, I bought her a wrist watch worth 16k and all she gave me back was a bleeped up BYC 3 pack singlet (not worth more than 2K) and when we went to shoprite last month she asked me to buy her another watch just cos she needed another colour and design.
Men like you amaze me,,,so you bought the expensive watch cos you wanted something expensive in exchange..Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by DeepSoul(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Peeing on the freaking toilet bowl! angry

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Julieccentric:
so you bought the expensive watch cos you wanted something expensive in exchange..Shior!
p:ss off, Wat if I had bought maybe a 200N hair ribbon for her. ladies like U make me 'wow'. For cryin out loud it was our third val together. I was expecting more. (dont forget the "I want to make my hair, There was this cloth I saw...., Take me to Crunchies blah blah)
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nuezha:
Well, my partner likes the kind of stuff I discuss with friends; football, current affairs, church things, etc.
If talks are mens' stuff all the time, that's how she'll always behave.
She dreads football, she thinks it is a freak show and a core waste of time. But she would watch C & J's Red Carpet ova and ova. For politics she would say "Politics kwa, its for old people nah".
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Double194(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Julieccentric:
Men like you amaze me,,,so you bought the expensive watch cos you wanted something expensive in exchange..Shior!
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by onila(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bigflamie: She doesn't have strength for more than two rounds of s*x and it really pisses me off, but I'm fine wit that cos wat matters is the sh*t called love.
grin
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by schendy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
He scraches his head like every 5mins such that I usually pity the head.
He plays PS with his flat mates, despite my being around, gosh I get sooo pissed.
Plus He shows no emotion, as in none @ all.

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by plendil: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Deep Soul: Peeing on the freaking toilet bowl! angry

All Nairaland males guilty of this say aye

[size=26pt]AAAAAAYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] grin grin

You surely don't expect Mr Deep Soul to sit on the toilet, like you females do, each time he wants to take a leak? His anatomy is not amenable to such inconveniences. cool
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Double194:
p:ss off, Wat if I had bought maybe a 200N hair ribbon for her. ladies like U make me 'wow'. For cryin out loud it was our third val together. I was expecting more. (dont forget the "I want to make my hair, There was this cloth I saw...., Take me to Crunchies blah blah)
No vex.

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Emmaville(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
snowprince01: She loves to say no no leave me wen am trying to make love to her, even wen she wants it, Sometimes it turns me off especially when am expecting her to reciprocate d move. Plus she nags alot, at almost every little thing. Bt I discovered d trick, I just ignore her
so as u ignore am, werin go happen? she go come beg u or she go lock up?
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
sonnyudoh: Mine jus loves sex everyday any moment even on her period

I thought that was every man's dream (minus the period part)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.