Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day (1458 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by jisola(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
what will you give your fiance/fiancee as a valentine gift in the coming val's day?
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by Maykelly(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
What of people that don't have fiance/fiancee
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by zheroes(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
its definitely a car!!!!! what brand i will determine before the month runs out.
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by seuniyanda: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
cool wink smiley
i need a val, i am full of gifts and giftings, mail me or call me back
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by zheroes(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2008
seuniyanda:

cool wink smiley
i need a val, i am full of gifts and giftings, mail me or call me back
if you were full of gifts like you claim, you wont beg for a val, and as far as nairaland( all the chicks for you street don finish) its obvious you are dry!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean no harm pal. grin grin grin
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by jkpretty(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
zheroes:

if you were full of gifts like you claim, you wont beg for a val, and as far as nairaland( all the chicks for you street don finish) its obvious you are dry!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean no harm pal. grin grin grin
perfect answer grin grin grin

@ Seun iyanda
Duh! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by seuniyanda: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
zheroes:

jkpretty:

perfect answer grin grin grin

@ Seun iyanda
Duh! tongue tongue tongue

that was a good one, the only problem you have is that you can't voice your mind, because that's really what you would have wished for, ye ye boy
and as for you girl, i wouldn't mind making you my val
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by seuniyanda: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
i love your pix on your site,niceee, jkpretty, kiss grin cheesy wink cool shocked
and i notice you are online we could chat you know
Re: Gift For Your Val On Valentine's Day by imf(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
you people have not answered the F, question as for me I dont know . PLEASE EVERY ONE he, l, p/ cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? / Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Your First Love? / Benefits And Dark Side Of Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.