Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27798 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by McStoic(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls how good and cheap is HTC Rezound? (twas released in Nov 2011)I want to order it online and learnt the price has been slashed to abt 55 dollars since around mid quarter of the year. What do you also think of HTC Evo 4G LTE's value for money and its affordability? Thanks in advance!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ihedinobi: What's your opinion on the Samsung Galaxy Y? Give me your take also on the Pro and the Duos versions.

Where can I get the Y? And for how much?

Thanks

the galaxy y is a good phone for pple who are new to the android os and are not willing to spend much. the galaxy y has the following specs;
Cpu: 830 mhz
Screen size: 3.0 inches
Screen resolution: 240*320
Ram: 290 mb
Camera: 2 megapixel
its a cool phone and its enjoying some serious developer love right nw.. the difference between the y and the duos is just that the duos has two sims.
The following are the features for galaxy Y pro...
Processor: 832 mhz
Ram: 384 mb
Screen Size: 2.6 inches
Camera: 3.15 megapixel
It has a physical QWERTY keyboard just like a blackberry!
the galaxy y also has a dual sim twin.
According to specs the galaxy y pro wins but on price the galaxy y wins. I don't knw the price for the galaxy y but it shudnt b more than 20k but the galaxy y pro is about 23k and the y pro duos about 28k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mc Stoic: Pls how good and cheap is HTC Rezound? (twas released in Nov 2011)I want to order it online and learnt the price has been slashed to abt 55 dollars since around mid quarter of the year. What do you also think of HTC Evo 4G LTE's value for money and its affordability? Thanks in advance!
let me just inform u that before u buy it. They re not gsm devices they re both cdma phones so u cant use the glo, etisalat, airtel and mtn. but u cud use starcomms Visafone nd oda cdma networks in nigeria.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kslib: I was offered a brand new dell inspiron 14z core i3,1Terabyte HDD,6gb of ram for 90,000.. Do you think it's too cheap to be true...
i think its cheap sha. It might b refurbished! but if u get to buy it ask for your warranty!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by k10: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
can i get a laptop for around 55k?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by schoolboi: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls what kind of lappy would u recommend for an elect/elect engr student,i intend going into stuff lyk programming,networking n stuff lyk dat.n within d budget of 130k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to buy an Apple Macbook pro next month. is it a nice laptop?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by member16: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Am looking for a
stylish
slim laptop
i7
15.6 inch
Nvidia
4gb+ ram
Hard disc don't matter much

Any suggestions?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by member16: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
And also
Samsung note 10.1, is it nice, would you advice someone to buy it, and how much?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by DECOtech(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
I want to buy a used blackberry phone. I have 15k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by dannywest: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل: Am looking for a
stylish
slim laptop
i7
15.6 inch
Nvidia
4gb+ ram
Hard disc don't matter much

Any suggestions?

me too, but hard disk 500 GB +

13 - 15" screen
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by kaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
bro i want to seek your opinion i have 70-75k wch phone do you think is best for me to buy iphone 4s used or samsung galaxy s3 and will i get any of them with that cash?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by luqgeezer: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I want to buy Nokia 610, Hope it good?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by chidooh1: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mr. geek, I want to buy a laptop from a guy i met online, the laptop is hp (compaq nx9010) please, tell me what i should know about this laptop, and price of both new and tokumbo. thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ojeffo: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01: ..I think u are .talking about the DELL INSPIRON 15R, here are the specs

i7-3632QM processor (6M Cache, up
to 3.2 GHz)

Windows® 7 Home Basic SP1 64bit
(English)
Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit
(English)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 64bit
(English)
Windows 8 Single Language, English
(64bit)
Windows 8, English (64bit)

2GB 1 DIMM (2GB x1) DDR3 1600Mhz
4GB 1 DIMM (4GB x1) DDR3 1600Mhz

Mobile Intel® 7 Series Express
Chipset (HM77)

AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M DDR3 1GB
Intel® HD Graphics 4000

15.6" HD WLED True-Life (1366x768)
- ICC

Stereo speakers with Waves
MaxxAudio® 3 processing
Built-in digital microphone

Up to 1000GB (1TB) SATA hard drive
(5400RPM)

Onboard tray-loading DVD+/-RW
(standard)

6-cell 48WHr Li-Ion Battery

Native HD 1.0MP webcam with digital
microphone

Dell Wireless 1704 802.11n +
Bluetooth 4.0
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 +
Bluetooth 4.0

Integrated Ethernet 10/100
Wireless
Externally Accessible
(3) USB 3.0 + (1) USB 3.0 PowerShare
RJ45 Ethernet
HDMI™ v1.4a
VGA
Headphone jack
Microphone jack
Kensington Security Lock
AC Power In
8-in 1 Multi-media Card Reader
For your second question, i don't knw if its overclockable but i can say that with its cpu architecture (arm v6) it shud b overclockable.
Now dis is d laptop ¶ hv been looking for.Where can ¶ buy it and how much is d best price ¶ can get 4 it?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by urpee28(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
pls i want to upgrade my phone nd am thinkin of samsung GSIII;i phone 5 nd nokia lumia 920 which one is d best?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by pappyt(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guy,i hail u cos u sabi am wela.pls i want 2 into phon buisnes,which nighbourin country do fink phones r cheaper dir
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by pappyt(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guy,i hail u cos u sabi am wela.pls i want 2 into phon buisnes,which nighbourin country do fink phones r cheaper dir?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Tdham(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls how okay is compaq 615 with installed memory of 1GB,dual core processor,window 7,bluetooth & webcam? Pls can d memory be changed 2 like 3 or 4GB and how much can d laptop cost?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by AppolosAlale: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls can i get a new laptop worth 35k original .
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by AyBigBaller: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have a Blackberry Playbook which will serve you as an excellent ebook reader which does pdf and lots of other cool stuffs.
Jummy mine: I need a tablet to be using to browse n reading e books and i dont have money to buy ipad do you think i should buy samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0" will i be able to read pdf
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by AmenJoan(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
purplespecimen: Thanks for your reply. Got the note II today and its blown my mind. thanks once again
pls whr and how much did u get it for? Thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by AppolosAlale: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Can i get original laptop for 35k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Booty4me: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guy i won buy Transformer
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Realestdude: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hi. Plz i'll like to know if AUTOCAD will work properly on a hp mini laptop. Thanks.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Joshua15(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
a uk used blackberry nd a new one are dey d same tin in terms of batery lasting are dey dsme fin.and also i nid a ful detail of d difrences btw a new blackberry nd d uk used one.pls i nid ur replies i dnt wnt 2 make any mistakes nd buy d wrong fin
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by andresia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Bros, can u pls tell me the things I can do with samsung galaxy y pro duos? I love that device wella?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ijigbamigb(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Op. Are you serious that the Playbook can work with ur blackberry handheld. shocked
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by BEMAN: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
motorala razr i or LG optimus 4x HD
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
urpee28: pls i want to upgrade my phone nd am thinkin of samsung GSIII;i phone 5 nd nokia lumia 920 which one is d best?
it depends on wht u use ur fone for,their cost are undoubted high..the iphone 5 has great resolution,bt the processor is abit low in compared to the samsung s3 nd the lumia 920,both the iphone 5 nd d lumias dnt have external mem space,which is lagging, nd the iphone 5 is more portable in compared to others,in terms of connectivity..iphone has 42mbps-5.2mbps,same as the lumia 920,the samsung is jst 21mbps..well to me..i love bothe the lumia and d iphone..the iphone has problem with its app store..most apps arent free which is quite annoying even with jailbreaking,the lumia nw has nfc and bluetooth this time,and u obviously knw the hard of all nokia..very strong...bt there isnt more apps on the wp8(lumia 920) like the apple store and android for samsung..so vary them and choose urself.alll has its pros and cons
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by jboy01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls which is the best android phone I can buy with #20000.
NOTE:- am not a game freak, I just want a better fone because I want move from symbian to android.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
BEMAN: motorala razr i or LG optimus 4x HD
y dnt u try nd motorola droidrazr instead..and note its on both cdma and gsm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Sales!!! Samsung Galaxy S8,s7,iphonex,8,7......Call 08034946141 / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.