Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27770 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ok let's make tins straight here.
The guy dat his laptop was stolen,if U rily need a laptop den go 4 1,but u need a gadget then can do a gud no of tins d laptop can do,den get a tablet,pref a samsung gal tab2 10.1.
I sell every kind of tablets n def hav been priviledged 2 a gud no of dem.The gaming on any android tablet w OS 4.0 is deaf.So if u want sumfin w a large screen n an expandable memory.U need. Wat I reccommended.Howeva a tablet is not a laptop as advised by d OP,but it sure does most of what d laptop can do.

On d battery life of a curve 4-9360 or curve 7 9320,well d 9320 has a batt life of 1400mah while d 9360 is 1000mah.The latter is pathetic,dnt buy.Save up n buy a bold fone.Howeva d 2 curve aformentioned hav d latest BB OS,so r faster browsers n can b used as a wifi hotspot.

For d Nokia Asha guy-Y wud U want 2 buy a fone dat d memory is dat low,10mb?even d smallest app on my androis is dat same amt.dat fone is only 4 making calls n txt messages,once u start browsing n downloading it wud start hangin cos d int memory is way 2 low.

If u want 2 know abt bridging look up Playbook anyone forum here on NL.Its detailed yet very simple.

@ Op grt job yet again
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by pauladonis(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
pls, gbadebo, it seems no one knows this dell inspiron 15r, quad core laptop. . . pls what other name does it go by, and for how much can I get A BRAND NEW one.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by marv97(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls can u advice me on a laptop at 50k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by sola178: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
hello can u please tell me how much a uk used samsung galaxy s duos is and where I can get one?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2012
sola178: hello can u please tell me how much a uk used samsung galaxy s duos is and where I can get one?
i dont knw the uk used price for a galaxy s duos but the new one is about 46k.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2012
wumi adeye: Any advise on dis,
Kinda love disposal of gadgets after fairly used.
Am using comparc cq60 wch is due for disposal,market price on it is 40k, added fund I can afford to it is 20k. Will I get a better new laptop for 60k?
try hp 635, hp 655 both of them shud b at most 72k.. last tym i checked it was about 67-8k

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by justfree1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
pls i need pros and cons of iphone 4S, or any other beta android OS with fair price grin. thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by okunfemm(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2012
1. Pls wat can u say abt nokia E5, problem, price, funtionality & durability.
2. Pls hw do i configure my Nokia E63 GPS on it so as to be able to work
3. Hw much can i get Nokia E5 (New/Fairly used)
4. Which one will u advice me to buy now. Am a surveyor, and i need Gps as one of my instrument. GPS itself cost 35K but nokia E5 is having d facility on it but dont know d actual price. Pls i need answers to all my questions. Tanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Rajivol(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Nice 1... where can I get d uk used S2 or S3 in Benin and hw much..
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Fortune77: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls wat can you say abt Nokia E6 because dat is wat is on my mind 2 buy. Wat ar its problem, functionality? Wat is d price (New or London use)? My budget is around 35k. Thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by extraodinary: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Please who knows how much a brand new
Nokia 701 and nokia 603 goes.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kudos @OP,u're rilly doing a gr8 job... Pls i hav a budget of 15-20k nd dnt knw wat fon 2 buy,seeking 4ur advice.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Emekayoung(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
My guy pls i dont knw why my phone cant download ebooks,i use nokia E5 and they told me the phone has adobe reader pdf,but i still cannot download.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by newazuka: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls I need ur take in Tecno N3 and its compatibility with android apps, I am interested in buying one
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by lwise(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
I need a very good tablet,I dont want blackberry tab oooo,I want the one that can use SIM card.Price range N55,000 downward.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by krixsy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
plez i nid any fairly use laptop hp if possible...thats not more than 35 or 40grand am a gameing person so gud one...plez any sugestion?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by segvinc: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Which of the HTC windows and android phone can you recommend for me, I like browsing alot, I need one that support adobe flash player. I dont mind the cost
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
ur wrong there...the lumia 920 has the best resolution and display of the 3 devices
mr.drizzy:
it depends on wht u use ur fone for,their cost are undoubted high..the iphone 5 has great resolution,bt the processor is abit low in compared to the samsung s3 nd the lumia 920,both the iphone 5 nd d lumias dnt have external mem space,which is lagging, nd the iphone 5 is more portable in compared to others,in terms of connectivity..iphone has 42mbps-5.2mbps,same as the lumia 920,the samsung is jst 21mbps..well to me..i love bothe the lumia and d iphone..the iphone has problem with its app store..most apps arent free which is quite annoying even with jailbreaking,the lumia nw has nfc and bluetooth this time,and u obviously knw the hard of all nokia..very strong...bt there isnt more apps on the wp8(lumia 920) like the apple store and android for samsung..so vary them and choose urself.alll has its pros and cons
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2012
op.am tinkin of changin frm nokia to another platform entirly nd i kind of lyk samsung s2 pls advise
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by dozieben2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Gadgetmobil:
Yes you can get a Blackberry playbook for only 33k.It can view all those n pair w ur BB making ui sepnd zero naira on data.
Call 07036814644
U mean bb playbook sells for 33k?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by dozieben2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Appolos Alale: Pls can i get a new laptop worth 35k original .
Yes you can .. Call mr chun cho in beijing china he has some good laptops
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Emekayoung(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Pls i want to knw why my nokia E5 cannot download pdf document using my adobe reader,wat culd be the problem?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by branks1: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
pls recommend a laptop with a good processor and a good graphics card(radeon or geforce) for gaming.Budget:90k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 2:13am On Dec 02, 2012
extraodinary: Please who knows how much a brand new
Nokia 701 and nokia 603 goes.
nokia 603 goes for about 36k
i don't have the price for the 701 nw but it shud b atmost 60k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2012
Emekayoung: Pls i want to knw why my nokia E5 cannot download pdf document using my adobe reader,wat culd be the problem?
i need to understand somefin, is it that u can't download the pdf file on your phone or you can't view it wif the adobe reader on your phone?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2012
Jeffy1206: op.am tinkin of changin frm nokia to another platform entirly nd i kind of lyk samsung s2 pls advise
Cool... no big palaver.. Samsung galaxy s2 is cool it makes alot of sense when it comes to gaming and work. in ma own opinion galaxy s2 is better than the iPhone 4s! the specs are on page 5 of this thread!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 2:44am On Dec 02, 2012
bodeface: Pls advice me on the cost/ price of Nokia N8 in the market now, the best shop for best price and geniune phone (not slot).

Also advice me on this phone what is your rating, what are other option in thesame price range.

Thanks
N8 is about 58k depending on the shop u get it from sha
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Mikkyphaton: well done bro, i dont know if u know anything about the hp 620 wz294ut and also how do you see the gateway notebook, they said its an american product.

hp 620 wz294ut
processor: Intel® Pentium® Processor T4500 (2.30
GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
Chipset: Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset with ICH9M-Enhanced
Display 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare
(1366 x 768)
Graphic card Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD
I/O ports 3 USB 2.0
1 HDMI
1 stereo microphone in
1 stereo headphone/line-out
1 AC power
1 RJ-45 (LAN port)
Slots 1 Express Card/34
1 secure digital/MultiMedia card
Audio High Definition Audio, integrated mono
speaker, stereo headphone/line out,
stereo microphone in, integrated
microphone
Integrated camera 2 MP Webcam
Keyboard Full-sized spill-resistant keyboard
Gateway notebook... i have come in contact with it but i have not really had one on one time with it.

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2012
segvinc: Which of the HTC windows and android phone can you recommend for me, I like browsing alot, I need one that support adobe flash player. I dont mind the cost

1.Sony Xperia P
540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches (~275 ppi
pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 4 fingers
Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- Sony WhiteMagic technology
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Timescape UI
Internal Memory: 16gb but 13gb user available
RAM: 1 GB
CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU: Mali 400MP
Camera: 8MP camera with flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile
detection, 3D sweep panorama, image
stabilization .. Price-54k
CONS
no memory card slot!

2.Sony Xperia S
720p (720*1280) display 4.3 inches
DISPLAY Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen,
16M colors
Size 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi
pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Timescape UI
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
MEMORY Card slot No
Internal 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
DATA GPRS Up to 86 kbps
EDGE Up to 237 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA,
Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
It has NFC (Near Field Communication )
USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
support
CAMERA Primary 12 MP, 4000x3000 pixels, autofocus, LED
flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image
stabilization
Video: 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus,
video light, video stabilizer, check quality
Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon
CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz
GPU Adreno 220 price 73k
3.GALAXY S3 90k
4. Galaxy s2 70k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2012
pauladonis: pls, gbadebo, it seems no one knows this dell inspiron 15r, quad core laptop. . . pls what other name does it go by, and for how much can I get A BRAND NEW one.
The problem is that dell inspiron 15r has different specifications. they might not have the particular specification (d one wif 1TB) but they might have other specifications..

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2012
Gbadebo01:
Cool... no big palaver.. Samsung galaxy s2 is cool it makes alot of sense when it comes to gaming and work. in ma own opinion galaxy s2 is better than the iPhone 4s! the specs are on page 5 of this thread!
tanks so much. But what do u think about de ba3 life i hear a lot of complain about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / Sales!!! Samsung Galaxy S8,s7,iphonex,8,7......Call 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.