Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27766 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by surveycash(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lakkay: Can you pls recommend best Android phone for 50k budget? Thanks.

See here for more http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by surveycash(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
okunfemm: Pls i want advice on dis issue: i have a laptop hp 635, working for me perfectly & i luv ipad but i dont know d relationship betw laptop & ipad. what can ipad be use for, price & d working condition and d best model to buy. Pls reply on time. Tanks

7'' Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
is what you need.

This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. grin grin Seriously, the image is crystal clear. wink

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.
Highlights
• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• 5 point capacitive touch screen
• Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
• 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
• Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Sleek Design Protective Leather case
• Dual Camera
• In-Built 3G with Phone Call
• N49, 999 giveaway price.

Let's keep on jiving with this new tablet grin grin

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by surveycash(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
toluh: pls i need you to help me determine which tablet i should get. i really like Ipad, but it has some limitations, like USB port etc. i watch movies very well, i need a tablet that can act as a laptop. what do you think of the windows tablet?
And again, i will like you to recommend any affordable android phone for me. samsung precisely.

7'' Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
is what you need.

This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. grin grin Seriously, the image is crystal clear. wink

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.
Highlights
• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• 5 point capacitive touch screen
• Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
• 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
• Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Sleek Design Protective Leather case
• Dual Camera
• In-Built 3G with Phone Call
• N49, 999 giveaway price.

Let's keep on jiving with this new tablet grin grin

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Posman(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Peeps, in the house! I need an urgently advice on the perfect android phone within the price range of 25 to 30k and has secondary camera for video calling and skyping. I want to get one and Im confused, taking into consideration i've not used an android before. Thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2012
Posman: Peeps, in the house! I need an urgently advice on the perfect android phone within the price range of 25 to 30k and has secondary camera for video calling and skyping. I want to get one and Im confused, taking into consideration i've not used an android before. Thanks
you can go for sony xperia miro but its abt 35 thousand naira
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by surveycash(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2013
@op pls I want to purchase a galaxy s2 but am confuse on de best model to buy...what do u knw of GT-19100P.pls reply asap tans and hapi nu year
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jeffy1206: @op pls I want to purchase a galaxy s2 but am confuse on de best model to buy...what do u knw of GT-19100P.pls reply asap tans and hapi nu year
the gt i9100p just has NFC thats the difference but galaxy s2 gt 9100t has a different chipset from the other galaxy s2 series.. try nd buy just the one with only GT-i9100 moniker.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gbadebo01: the gt i9100p just has NFC thats the difference but galaxy s2 gt 9100t has a different chipset from the other galaxy s2 series.. try nd buy just the one with only GT-i9100 moniker.
so are u saying dat de NFC is not advisable?pls I nid clearification on why it may not be prefered
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2013
@ Gbadebo good job.
Sorry av not been assisting,wud do dat frm now.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2013
Jeffy1206: so are u saying dat de NFC is not advisable?pls I nid clearification on why it may not be prefered
u can go for it.. but the issue is that it doesnt really make any diff coz u mit nt be able to use it in nig and it mit be alot expensive than the normal GT-I9100
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Gbadebo01: u can go for it.. but the issue is that it doesnt really make any diff coz u mit nt be able to use it in nig and it mit be alot expensive than the normal GT-I9100
ok I see now. Tanx fo ur advise tink I'll go wit de NFC stuff provided it works here
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
NFC in a Nutshell
NFC stands for Near Field Communication, and, as the name implies, it's a set of close-
range wireless communication standards. NFC-equipped
smartphones and other devices can exchange information with
each other with a simple tap or wave.
Remind you of tap-to-pay credit cards or apps like Paypal
"bumping" to transfer money or this stuff u see in brt buses with tap to pay on them? That's because NFC is the
technology behind many new mobile payments types such as
these.
NFC and RFID (radio frequency identification) are sometimes
used interchangeably, but NFC is really a newer version or
extension of RFID. RFID waves can have very long ranges
(e.g., RFID is the tech that helps highway toll readers read your
car's toll pass but i dont think they have in naija sha), while NFC limits the range of communication to
within 4 inches. This makes NFC perfect for more secure
applications like paying for things or securely logging in at a
location.
NFC also allows two-way communication, as opposed to RFID's
one-way reading technology. So transferring photos or contacts
between devices is a common use of NFC (see the "Android
Beam" feature on many new smartphones).
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Jeffy1206(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Tanx for de info
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Do you give recommendations on uk used BB too?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by toluh(f): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls tell me a good dell laptop I can get for 80k.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Mayowura: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Pls sirs! I want advice on whch symbian non-touch screen with dis spec: 3g-hspda,wlan,gps,256ram,secondary cam. Thanks
rangin 4rm 25-30k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2013
Mayowura: Pls sirs! I want advice on whch symbian non-touch screen with dis spec: 3g-hspda,wlan,gps,256ram,secondary cam. Thanks
rangin 4rm 25-30k
you can go for Nokia E5, Nokia E6 both have qwerty keypads
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Mayowura: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Gbadebo01: you can go for Nokia E5, Nokia E6 both have qwerty keypads
Sir e5 has no secondary cam and e6 is more than 30k.
Thanks for your reply hope to see anoda sugestn
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mayowura:
Sir e5 has no secondary cam and e6 is more than 30k.
Thanks for your reply hope to see anoda sugestn
you cant get all this features on a non-touch screen 30k symbian phone. whats bursting ur deal is secondary cam.. rethink ur decision or change the os u want, to get better options. U can consider C5 but has only 128mb ram
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Mayowura: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbadebo01: you cant get all this features on a non-touch screen 30k symbian phone. whats bursting ur deal is secondary cam.. rethink ur decision or change the os u want, to get better options. U can consider C5 but has only 128mb ram
Thanks so so much for all the immediate replies. I tink i gotta rethink or chnge my os. Thanks 1ce more
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Venchy: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi Fellows, please I need an advice on how to ERASE COMPLETELY my desktop data.... please every assistance will be welcome.

Originally it comes with W xp but I later install Vista which is very slow.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Venchy: Hi Fellows, please I need an advice on how to ERASE COMPLETELY my desktop data.... please every assistance will be welcome.

Originally it comes with W xp but I later install Vista which is very slow.
u wan format ur system abi?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Venchy: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gbadebo01: u wan format ur system abi?

Yes oo, my dear brother from another mother....I just want to wipe everything out to make it fresh and I'll add more Ram afterwards.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Venchy:

Yes oo, my dear brother from another mother....I just want to wipe everything out to make it fresh and I'll add more Ram afterwards.
go give technician nah abi u wan do am by ursef?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Venchy: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbadebo01: go give technician nah abi u wan do am by ursef?

Yes I'll like to do it by myself.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Venchy:

Yes I'll like to do it by myself.
its best if you give a technician coz if u dont do it right u can spoil ur laptop
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Venchy: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2013
Gbadebo01: its best if you give a technician coz if u dont do it right u can spoil ur laptop

Ok i'll do that...thanks for your attention.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by segvinc: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Please, which of the android tablet support the use of flash drive, or should I go for ipad
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
segvinc: Please, which of the android tablet support the use of flash drive, or should I go for ipad
U CAN GO FOR THE GALAXY NOTE 10.1... KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT U CANT USE A USB DRIVE WITH AN IPAD. U ALSO NEED TO OWN A COMPUTER TO FULLY UTILIZE AN IPAD (SYNCING THRU ITUNES ETC.
CHECKJ OUT THE GALAXY NOTE 10.1 SPECS @ GSMARENA.COM.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
SUP Y'ALL? HOPE U GUYS DIDN'T MISS ME TOO MUCH? NA WORK DEY HOL UR BOY O.. BUT I AM STILL HERE U CAN ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS I LL TRY MA POSSIBLE BEST TO ANSWER.. HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT.. wink kiss
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by pauladonis(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
ur take on tecno n7, I heard that the ram of the fone cant be increased using swapper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / Sales!!! Samsung Galaxy S8,s7,iphonex,8,7......Call 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.