Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (15089 Views)

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? / 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2012
You are totally out of point madam. You don't seems to understand my point. Her attitude of quick to say sorry anytime we have quarrels doesn't mean she is stupid or a fool. I do not see this act as her weak point but that's her strong point. As a matter of fact, she can afford to do away with the relationship but I just CAN'T. She is one of the best things to have happened to womanhood.
....and u saying you're sure we'll soon break up is a silly statement. You shouldn't be so sure of what you know little or nothing about. Ok! May I tell you that each crises/quarrel we have moves us a bit higher as we understand ourselves better, be more loving, caring and committed.
Haba, low Self Esteem ke? I've not seen something like this in her except it starts this morning.
Seriously, I can't go a day without this woman even though we're distance apart. Break up or Break down is totally out and such will not happen in Jesus name.
Madam, she doesn't need a therapy, but I'll recommend you for one cos you sound so bitter. Have a good day.
Sleek05:

Imagine!!! I jus hate wen grls become stupid. I'm sure u'l soon break up wit her and sh'l cum cryin of heartbreak and wickedness. We r humans, evry1 needs a lil shakin once in a while. Once hez always d first 2 beg me, I know he can't do without me and I jus take advantage. Dat a human being 4u! Dats life. She begs evrytym cuz she can't afford 2 lose d relationshp, its her life and sh'l die if u leave her. It pisses me off wen u lose urself in d process of becomin a gud wife/gf. She needs therapy, I'm sure she has a very low self esteem. There is no being a fool for a guy evrytym, he'l eventually dump u. I leave my high horse, he leaves his high horse and we meet @ d middle!
P.S- dese r d type of babes dat take hypo bleach wen u break up wit dem, so ure stuck wit her for life!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by buoye1(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2012
Sometmz i intentionally brng up issues&exaggerate it to mke it real....we tlk&sort it out by both appologisin to ourslvz...she ll alwyz tell me ''U KNW I DNT WNT U TO BE ALWAYZ MAD @ ME...PLZ AM SORRY''Dat settlez ma problem
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
grls lyk querel. So we do t almost everyday.. Bt i tl u,na brk up we dey querel dey enta. Nd am playn along. Sh dey gt sharp mouth nw.wen e hapen,na sh go begn cry. Dnt knw t ws ha stubornes dt lead 2d brk up.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Ladies usually take advantage of Men when they kw they r rite. It's gud as a man if u kw u hv offended ur woman and u feel remorseful and want things to be right agn. But I'll what has been working for me that has even made my secondary school gal to want me back nw.
1. Wen a lady tells u we nid to break up - say OK
2. Wen she tells u at tired of this whole tin- say OK.
3. Wen she says anything all dat sounds and feel indifferent - just say OK.
Neva let ur inner feeling show that u r affected by it. She will definitely hv a re-think for sum of them it always becums late for them as u may hv moved on. Bt 1 tin neva hide it from her dat u love her and will if given several chances. I hope dis helps in a little way. Cheers
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2012
ebizswit: He is always too careful to offend me, so ı try nd bring up somthing for us to quarrel about, it gets me bored, wen we just go expressely without having issues
You have a problem.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2012
Una be fool: I hardly go a whole week without having a major quarrel fight with my baby kiss . Mostly, both of us deliberately create quarrels because it always ends with a French kiss kiss and that will be the end of it.

But luck has really run out from my side as the last quarrel I had with her never ended with a kiss but even more quarrels up till now sad

She said I have "hurt her feelings" and have "broken her heart" and is insisting on break up. I have tried all I could to bring her back but to no avail.

Please what are the best possible ways to make a broken hearted partner feel better.... I need to try them out to see if it would work smiley

Try reverse Reverse psychology ...
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by drnoel: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Everyone knows the best way to make-up with your partner after an earth shaking argument or fight is a re-consolation sex. Men its usually the best form of medicine. I used to one friend like that whose gf loved to fight just so they can make-up with sex.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by holusormi(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
ebizswit: He is always too careful to offend me, so ı try nd bring up somthing for us to quarrel about, it gets me bored, wen we just go expressely without having issues...but ı dont let him plead for too long before forgiving him.

your man is pusssy-whipped,, no offeinse please

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by dioman: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2012
Women...named mine dahlia cos dtz wat she is bt quarrels(hmmmmm) she find it vry dficult 2 4gv(even wen she initiated d quarrel by doing sumtin wrg n i protest/react... begging or not begging, she'l always 4gv wen she want to...afta 2mths, 4 mths etc...we r on it nw, heading 2 2nd mth nw still xpecting her...lol...lov is fun.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by 5much(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
Once in a while, maximum period without quarrel is 1 month.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ujoatu(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
OLD MAN go and marry and leave BABES alone
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mcfemad: You are totally out of point madam. You don't seems to understand my point. Her attitude of quick to say sorry anytime we have quarrels doesn't mean she is stupid or a fool. I do not see this act as her weak point but that's her strong point. As a matter of fact, she can afford to do away with the relationship but I just CAN'T. She is one of the best things to have happened to womanhood.
....and u saying you're sure we'll soon break up is a silly statement. You shouldn't be so sure of what you know little or nothing about. Ok! May I tell you that each crises/quarrel we have moves us a bit higher as we understand ourselves better, be more loving, caring and committed.
Haba, low Self Esteem ke? I've not seen something like this in her except it starts this morning.
Seriously, I can't go a day without this woman even though we're distance apart. Break up or Break down is totally out and such will not happen in Jesus name.
Madam, she doesn't need a therapy, but I'll recommend you for one cos you sound so bitter. Have a good day.

U kno I'd say d same thn if I have a guy I boss and toss arnd n cums back 2 say sorry evn wen I'm wrong. Dat explains all d grammar u just blew and I'm seriously laffin @ wat u cal her strong point!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by anulicosmas(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
reeeT: Almost always,like twice in a week bt d best part is that we always 4give each other.Infact,i think if we stop offending ourselves,we have stop lovin ourselves.tell her she is the best girl ever.
u make a point,when ur spouse stop asking or shouting at u over one thing or d other there is no Luv again wink
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sleek05:

U kno I'd say d same thn if I have a guy I boss and toss arnd n cums back 2 say sorry evn wen I'm wrong. Dat explains all d grammar u just blew and I'm seriously laffin @ wat u cal her strong point!

I do not need to drag issue or prove my point beyond this. The way we handle issues in our relationship differs as we tend to view issues in different ways. I'm not sure you have a partner or been in any relationship, I'm imagining how it would look like.....

Anyways, I went through your profile where I saw:
Sleek05: Hello nairalanders...I'm bored sick of staying at home. I'm a young graduate and I need a job in an advert agency/media agency/ Brand management firm/ PR agency/consultin firm or anything similar. I don't mind if its a volunteer job because its experience I really want and i just need 2 get out of d house til I start my masters which is taking forever. If u have any info for me, pls email me @ foluberry@ymail.com. Thank u! All scammers, pls stay off!

I know a company based in Lagos I can link you up with. Go through their website http://www.interactivemedialtd.com. Let me know if you are interested in them.
#justtryingtobeofhelp#. No probs sis!

Regards!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sleek05:

Imagine!!! I jus hate wen grls become stupid. I'm sure u'l soon break up wit her and sh'l cum cryin of heartbreak and wickedness. We r humans, evry1 needs a lil shakin once in a while. Once hez always d first 2 beg me, I know he can't do without me and I jus take advantage. Dat a human being 4u! Dats life. She begs evrytym cuz she can't afford 2 lose d relationshp, its her life and sh'l die if u leave her. It pisses me off wen u lose urself in d process of becomin a gud wife/gf. She needs therapy, I'm sure she has a very low self esteem. There is no being a fool for a guy evrytym, he'l eventually dump u. I leave my high horse, he leaves his high horse and we meet @ d middle!
P.S- dese r d type of babes dat take hypo bleach wen u break up wit dem, so ure stuck wit her for life!
chai!!!See person wey u don insult finish dey offer u solid help.SMH
D lady in question has displayed a strong point in doing wat she does,its a strength as said not a weakness.
Though u are right about leaving "high horses" and meeting in d middle.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by specialguest(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ada Nri1: See your profile name! How do we even know you r not fooling with us here.
Anyway pray your babe still loves you, if not nothing you say will change her heart

Just what i thought also. For all i care" una be fool "may just be messing up with y'all.. Afterall how can a full grown man not know how to appease his woman? If after reading this you still dont know what to do then i advise you consult your neighbour"s son in jss2.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
specialguest:

Just what i thought also. For all i care" una be fool "may just be messing up with y'all.. Afterall how can a full grown man not know how to appease his woman? If after reading this you still dont know what to do then i advise you consult your neighbour"s son in jss2.
na wa ooo specialguest of honour~ ~ undecided
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Xsolutions:
D lady in question has displayed a strong point in doing wat she does,its a strength as said not a weakness.
Do not mind her bro, all what she spewed out there are simply out of context and doesn't make much sense. She doesn't seems to understand the simple rules governing a lasting loving relationship. Both parties have equal rights and priviledges. Why should I take her for granted cos she's quick to apologize for an offence she didn't commit or try to make the relationship work at all cost. Its only an irresponsible man that will do such.
...for the help I offered, who am I not; that is if she's interested. Besides, she is a Sister!
Life is too beautiful jare...

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mcfemad:

I do not need to drag issue or prove my point beyond this. The way we handle issues in our relationship differs as we tend to view issues in different ways. I'm not sure you have a partner or been in any relationship, I'm imagining how it would look like.....

Anyways, I went through your profile where I saw:

I know a company based in Lagos I can link you up with. Go through their website http://www.interactivemedialtd.com. Let me know if you are interested in them.
#justtryingtobeofhelp#. No probs sis!

Regards!

Hahahahahahahaha....I'm sure ure d kinda persn dat cals d whole neighbourhood 2 come see when ure offerin an assistance or announces on facebook n twitter when u help financially. To blazes wit ur links! I'm sure u also saw a thread concernin masters. Well its finally out n I'm concentratin on it. Ur unsolicited help z highly unappreciated!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Xsolutions:

If ure patronisin d guy cuz of his links wit d company, den ure on d right track. U can as well grab d opportunity with both hands.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sleek05:

If ure patronisin d guy cuz of his links wit d company, den ure on d right track. U can as well grab d opportunity with both hands.
Relax we no dey fight na,we're just learning 4rm each other...
Besides i don't even know Mcfemad 4rm Adam.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sleek05:

So, you can be this daft. Your case calls for serious attention,madam. You must be living on the other side of the world...
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Xsolutions:
Relax we no dey fight na,we're just learning 4rm each other...
Besides i don't even know Mcfemad 4rm Adam.
Please free her bro. You don't need to drag issues with her jare. She is bitter, stupid and senseless.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mcfemad: .
So, you can be this daft. Your case calls for serious attention,madam. You must be living on the other side of the world...

Ooh so if u cal me daft, wat shd I cal u wit d trash u posted up dere, announcin 2d whole world u got links, who asked u? I don't blame u seriously, its ur grlfrnd dat butters ur ego dat I blame. I'm sure shz busy beggin u not 2 get angry now since dats her pry assignment. I can imagine!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mcfemad: .
Please free her bro. You don't need to drag issues with her jare. She is bitter and 'discombulated'

I think u shudda jus stuck wit d English ur lil brain can produce. All in a bid 2 insult me, ure writin yeye grammar. Wtf z 'discombulated'. Mtchw
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by adjain(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2012
Sleek05:

I think u shudda jus stuck wit d English ur lil brain can produce. All in a bid 2 insult me, ure writin yeye grammar. Wtf z 'discombulated'. Mtchw

Now, this is funny! Hehehe
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2012
Sleek05:

I think u shudda jus stuck wit d English ur lil brain can produce. All in a bid 2 insult me, ure writin yeye grammar. . Mtchw
grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Often

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.