Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here (1853 Views)

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? / 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by MrsSiena1(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
If you are married tell your partner how you feel, express your heart to him/her. You can also drop a line if you are engaged too. You can write out your partner's name if you want to. Don't be afraid to say it as it is.

Since I started the thread, I will go first. Here we go:

To Siena:

My chocomilkyvanillastrawbelicious sweetheart, you are my one and only true love, you mean the world to me, you are my everything, my sunshine, my 'oshare me' my inspiration, you bring me joy in the morning, because of you love lives in my soul, without you baby boy my life is complete cos the love I have for you is unbreakable, you came into my life and turned it round, you have showed me what true love is all about, you are not only my friend you are also my lover, father, brother and recently a father to our lovely princess. You are the most important person in our lives I love you Siena with all my heart words can't really express how much I love you. If I have to come to this world again I will choose you over and over again. Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by googles: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

To Siena:

My chocomilkyvanillastrawbelicious sweetheart, you are my one and only true love, you mean the world to me, you are my everything, my sunshine, my 'oshare me' my inspiration, you bring me joy in the morning, because of you love lives in my soul, without you baby boy my life is complete cos the love I have for you is unbreakable, you came into my life and turned it round, you have showed me what true love is all about, you are not only my friend you are also my lover, father, brother and recently a father to our lovely princess. You are the most important person in our lives I love you Siena with all my heart words can't really express how much I love you. If I have to come to this world again I will choose you over and over again. Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your turn

awww cute. . . . so touchin'
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by denzel2009: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
Now before I open my eyes, change the complete to incomplete cool

Nice one!
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by whiteroses(f): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
aww how sweet wish someone felt this about me as well, but never give up isn't that what they say? i'm not an ugly chic tho just not lucky in this department
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by MOBO444(f): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2010
whiteroses:

aww how sweet wish someone felt this about me as well, but never give up isn't that what they say? i'm not an ugly chic tho just not lucky in this department

Dont even go there with your fancy name, you have no heart.
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by 5p1naz(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2010
[b][size=20pt]to loading. . .:[/size]

We've not been friends at all. There have not been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel farther to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart but you never noticed.  Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.

The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. You've never asked why I'm not interested in any of the girls who hit on me when we're all out on NL. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about (even tho i nefa see you). No one can make me laugh like you(even though u nefa crack a joke), even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for 25 longs years is this: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll never wait forever if that’s how long it takes. I need you, and I hurt when you’re sad. I don't really love you, for everything you are.[/b]
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by spikedcylinder: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2010
Whiteroses is actually very gorgeous. That's if one is to believe these profile photos o.
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by whiteroses(f): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2010
tanks
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2010
As they say, it's never too late to find love.

Esther, you give meaning to my life, I go to work every morning, and look forward to coming home to you, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. You're my wife, my lover, my soulmate, my best friend. You're everything I desire in a woman and more, I used to pinch myself, feeling I was in a dream, and would wake up, only to find you weren't really here! It takes a special sort of person to change one for the better, and I've found that in you, I will never let you go.

I love you with all my heart, body and soul, I pray Baby Sienna, our little Princess, will grow up to be just like her mama, we're both lucky to have you. I would do anything to protect you two, even if it cost me my life, as long as you're safe, it wouldn't be in vain.

I love you, my beautiful, gorgeous, chocolate brown Deltan Princess, always will. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by googles: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2010
Siena:

Esther, you give meaning to my life, I go to work every morning, and look forward to coming home to you, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. You're my wife, my lover, my soulmate, my best friend. You're everything I desire in a woman and more, I used to pinch myself, feeling I was in a dream, and would wake up, only to find you weren't really here! It takes a special sort of person to change one for the better, and I've found that in you, I will never let you go.

I love you with all my heart, body and soul, I pray Baby Sienna, our little Princess, will grow up to be just like her mama, we're both lucky to have you. I would do anything to protect you two, even if it cost me my life, as long as you're safe, it wouldn't be in vain.

I love you, my beautiful, gorgeous, chocolate brown Deltan Princess, always will. kiss kiss kiss

awww isn't this the cutest thing ever. . . .makes me want to cry embarassed
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by MrsSiena1(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
whiteroses don't worry soon I mean very soon your knight in shining armour will come and sweep you off your feet.
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by skyndyp(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
Mr and Mrs Siena u rock!!

My Handsome and Sunshine, you are the one that makes my world go round. I call u Sunshine because you are my happiness. I like the way you treat me,you are so strong and gentle at the same time. I'll stand by you for the rest of our lives,and like a CROWN which you call me,i'll adorn you and continue making you the happiest man. Much love
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Rocktation(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
Always know with Deltans, you can't go wrong. Way to go Mr and Mrs Siena!
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by MrCork1: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2010
so u want me to tell my partner i have 4 other girl friend.

ermm Tanks but no tanks. Tank que!!
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by adosjun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
Mr & mrs siena u rocks. i'm proud of mine deltan sisters
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
See mama and papa sienna expressing their undying loff for eachother embarassed love still dey shark una abi? see them cheesy instead of una to leave love for sienna and future hubby to be una dey hiaaa dey do love nwantiti angry

Oya run along mama sienna, sienna wants food no be only siena get the food angry angry angry

@my caramel looking stud cool

Each day I go to work I honestly can't wait to get back and get the ice cream cuddle I usually get whilst sipping a cup of tea cool. What exactly is life? Life isnt a give and take issue like people would normally say, Life  is the beginning of a fulfilling time already is and also yet to come, That mi schatz have ich von dir schön erhalten.

I dont feel , i dont know, i dont think but I am very sure that I am the luckiest woman to grab you cool sometimes I wonder what exactly you saw in me with my ugly, head strong big mouthed self tongue but like I will always say " A partner isn't going to love you for your rights alone but also your wrong becos your wrong strengthens the relationship and without a wrong, there wouldnt be any reason for deep conversation which leads to a key that makes a home progress and that key is communication"

I'd ask myself this questions

1. Am I happy to have you?
2. Am I lucky to have found you?
3. Was it meant to be or was it just a coincidence?

Answer
1. Happy is an understatement I feel very fulfilled in life
2.I wouldnt say I am "lucky" to have found you but I will say I was "Favoured" to have found you.
3: It has been pre destined right from the time gone that there will come a day when jenny will meet a man that is going to give her a life she's always desired, a life of trust, a life of joy, happiness, peace. And most importantly meet a man that SHE WILL NEVER KNOW ANY SORROW WITH. That MAN honey, is YOU
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by MrsSiena1(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
Love still dey shark us oh Jennykadry
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by googles: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2010
To Whom It May Concern  cheesy

bwaay mi wan fi hol' yuh
put mi hands right around yuh

bwaay mi wan fi jus sqeeze yuh
put my tins all around yuh

[img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=4599[/img]
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Hw touchn. Missmercedes, shebi u no hw I fil Abt u. See ehn, jst gree 4 me nd I will take care of u. We culd b d next mr and miss siena. Wat do u think?
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2016
MrValIk:
Hw touchn. Missmercedes, shebi u no hw I fil Abt u. See ehn, jst gree 4 me nd I will take care of u. We culd b d next mr and miss siena. Wat do u think?
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Siena:

Ehn, ah go love too shaaa! Is it sweet words lyk dis dat has turned ur head? MissMercedes I can do beta dan dis, only if you let me grin
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
I LOVE YOU JESUS

1 Like

Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Cutezt(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
So OP, U Liv Human Being Go Dey Do Relationship With Car?
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by sanyahkod(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
lilyqueen:
I LOVE YOU JESUS

Hello. Please reply my pm lilyqueen
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
whiteroses:
upload your pic for a start
Re: Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
sanyahkod:

Hello. Please reply my pm lilyqueen

I will reply your message when I log into my email

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should We Break Up? . . . / Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? / Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.