Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? (1062 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Smartwizy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
i fink its cool to let ur patna 2 knw wat u want
n neva gt in d past rlship in oda nt 2
end on same note lyk dat of ur ex n it
wil mk ur partna treat u to d fullest if
he/ she truely luvs u

#Opinion

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
I think I do it.
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
if he wanna know, me gonna tell him smiley no secrets

1 Like

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by JEITO: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
It is good to come clean about your past relationship(s) but telling him/her what you wanted from those relationships but couldn't get, I don't subscribe to that because it would be selfish of you.

Also, if you've broken 2,3 or 4 relationships in the past over what you expected from your partners yet couldn't get, it means you are the one at fault and not about your past partners. Relationships shouldn't be about 'what I want' but it should be about 'what makes us better'

We can't and shouldn't always get what we want in a relationship and our ability to understand that and be willing to shed some of our personal preferences to accomodate our partner's is what makes relationship the more beautiful.

NB: if we are not ready to shed some of our personal likes to make room for that of our partners, then we are not ready for serious or successful relationship.
It shouldn't start with your partner; it should start with you

2 Likes

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Tymax(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
^^^ That's all. End of story.

1 Like

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
i dnt think itz necesary.

1 Like

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
If he realy wana know is not a big deal i will tell him

1 Like

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by DeeCherry(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yes! You never could tell, your ex or one of ur ex's could be your new boo's pal.
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ladies have been unnecessarily secretive since 1900BC.. **Ask a lady the number of male species she has bleeped b4 she met you and she will call the relationship a quit** grin
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by ERCROSS(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
Ladies have been unnecessarily secretive since 1900BC.. **Ask a lady the number of male species she has bleeped b4 she met you and she will call the relationship a quit** grin

No naaw..
A wise Nigerian babe will tell u what u wanna hear..
She will tell u it's jst 2...
D first guy raped me...
And the second one forced me...
U guys r cruel..
I don't knw what to expect frm u also..
Den she starts crying...
cry

1 Like

Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
ERCROSS:

No naaw..
A wise Nigerian babe will tell u what u wanna hear..
She will tell u it's jst 2...
D first guy raped me...
And the second one forced me...
U guys r cruel..
I don't knw what to expect frm u also..
[/b] Den she starts crying... [/b]
cry
that's what it is my brother... If she begin cry, if I hear say you ask that kind kweshion again lwkmd
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
What of does that can't even count how many people they have dated
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by philantoxx(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2014
I'd rather u spare me the details
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by lawrenceunaa: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
samflexxy:
What of does that can't even count how many people they have dated
they can then estimate cheesy
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by destante(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
its not necessary but it should be no biggie if the partners insists on knowing. undecided
Re: 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? by izsmike: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
somethings in life just has to remain in the past, buh if its something that might cos problem in the future if not told then u have to say or else keep quiet. if u r a lady nd u r giving me so many instance of ur past relationships, all i will be thinking of is HOW MANY GUYS VE SLEPT wit u,

(1) (Reply)

Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. / 9 Signs That You Are In A Toxic Relationship / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.