Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17625 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: So, this topic is still alive?

Ogugua88, I'm coming for your neck when I get home...

Shymexx = feminist killer!!

I'm not a feminist, so aim your dagger elsewhere.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

I guess in your opinion, media shapes society and the reverse simply does not happen.

And we are live
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Ogugua; oh God! You don't just get it do you! All woman are like that! Sex means something to us! Now when a woman is emotional unstable she tends to think so! A woman cannot keep having casual sex with a man and control her emotions but a man can!

A man can dislike you but still sleep with you all the time, a woman on the other hand cannot (even if you pay her)!

Hello vivian, the more I read from you the more you win my admiration. Your character depicts one who is experienced, educated yet still in touch with reality. I envisaged you as someone who will definitely have a successful and happy home, because you have taken some time out to study the minds of men and I even doubt if you are a woman. Neglect the opinions of other "alleged empowered women", I do not understand the urgent rush to label you a slave which i find hilarious. I am not surprised anyways for their role models are the Kim Kardarshians and Rihannas' of the world. On one of Monique's show, where she was talking about having a good and healthy marriage with your partner, her guest - a marriage counsellor who came along with her hubby- insist that women should know their roles, understand their men and especially stick to their roles. She specifically talked about the new enlightenment of Women Empowerment, of which she was supported by Monique. You can take your empowered mindset to your office but the moment you step your feet on that door be ready to be submissive to your man - her words. A man is ego centric and would not want to put up with someone who would constantly challenges his authority.

Back to the post, cheating is not a new found disease. It has co-existed with mankind right from the beginning of time. You not comprehending its existence is nothing but an illusion. For the pretentious and hypocrites, a mere survey on Nairaland (romance and family section) would reveal to you of its existence and its major perpetrators are men. As I type this more than a million men are cheating on their current partners. LIKE IT OR NOT, MEN ARE CHEATS (INNATE OR ACTIVE) I find it funny when women claim their men are different. Some men may choose not to express this Cheat Gene maybe due to certain circumstances inhibiting/suppressing the expression of this gene. If a woman chooses to reciprocate, maybe because she now feels empowered to do so, it is her choice. However, I hope she has the emotional stability to incite her.
Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shoshollipopo has done well so far... cheesy. I am officially your latest fan.
There's just a whole lot of poor critical thinking going on here; a blend of evolutionary psychology and first-class misogyny. Shoshollipopo, with all the rebuttals, you do realize that you cannot sway this lot, right? Your opponents clearly do not care for reasoned inquiry. Just smirk, roll your eyes and leave them be in the loop, that has long been their comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lol I said I admire Kim Kardashian's business sense. Now she's a role model. Okay o!
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
All what OMOSEXY1 typed up there just seem like crap to me.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Lol I said I admire Kim Kardashian's business sense. Now she's a role model. Okay o!
Comprehension issues
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Comprehension issues

Wetin pesin go do?
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rocktation: Shoshollipopo has done well so far... cheesy. Officially my latest fan.
There's just a whole lot of poor critical thinking going on here; a blend of evolutionary psychology and first-class misogyny. Shoshollipopo, with all the rebuttals, you do realize that you cannot sway this lot, right? Your opponents clearly do not care for reasoned inquiry. Just smirk, roll your eyes and leave them be in the loop, that has long been their comfort zone.

That has been my message to her all day
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Wetin pesin go do?
Leave them to their ignorance

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
When "critical thinking" sways you from being yourself and being unique, into following an ideology vis-a-vis herd mentality that has failed - then you know why the world is a hopeless place...

How can you be a "critical thinker" - yet still engage in vices just because other people, or the opposite sex also do the same? What a pathetic thought process!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm not a feminist, so aim your dagger elsewhere.

I'm browsing on my phone, I'll read your assertions, and reply them when I get home..
Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Do I have time for this?...
#processing#
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Must I be gay to not support a stu-pid idea?

How's it a stupid idea? Be unique and real, don't do things because other people do it..

Men cheat, but not all men... Why should women cheat, especially when it's unacceptable in your culture? Your culture is the law that governs you, period...
Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Sadly, I don't...as I have patients to attend to. Scientifically proven existence of gene for cheating, my left butt cheek... cheesy
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44: All what OMOSEXY1 typed up there just seem like crap to me.

I have read your comments and you surprise me. Are you an hermaphrodite? Cos your character expression seems to be confusing. Pardon my honest question, for I would love to know the person with the I.D Mynd. You can start be answering my question and if you do find my question offensive, pardon my choice of words because I was left with no other option than the inquisitiveness to know.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

How's it a stupid idea? Be unique and real, don't do things because other people do it..

Men cheat, but not all men... Why should women cheat, especially when it's unacceptable in your culture? Your culture is the law that governs you, period...
Since when did culture become law dude?
There is a culture that says women should be circumcised is that law?
A culture also says twins should be thrown into the river should that be law?
A culture says throw every new born into the river to see if he/she is a bastard, is that law?
Please when culture is wrong, discard it and make your own darned laws

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

I know the first part means fool, can someone translate the second part for me?

você é um idiota. i vai bater o seu rosto e seu absurdo feminista off africa

Você é um tolo Shymmex, e eu vou bater algum sentido para que o cérebro maçante de vocês. Pare de falar bobagem.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Since when did culture become law dude?
There is a culture that says women should be circumcised is that law?
A culture also says twins should be thrown into the river should that be law?
A culture says throw every new born into the river to see if he/she is a bastard, is that law?
Please when culture is wrong, discard it and make your own darned laws

The bolded part killed your argument... Your culture is what governs you both consciously and subconsciously - you lead your everyday life based on the values vis-a-vis culture your parents instilled in you from a young age... That's how you know right from wrong, what to do and what not to do...

ALl the other junk you wrote don't make sense at all... Culture evolves just as everything else.. undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
https://www.nairaland.com/1079161/way-forward-me-marriage-lies#1079161.26
Thank me later sholly
lol, I haven't even finished all I hv to say on that thread b4 I found out u were attacked for using your brain. Don't let d fool insult you abeg, leave him for me.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

The bolded part killed your argument... Your culture is what governs you both consciously and subconsciously - you lead your everyday life based on the values vis-a-vis culture your parents instilled in you from a young age... That's how you know right from wrong, what to do and what not to do...

ALl the other junk you wrote don't make sense at all... Culture evolves just as everything else.. undecided

There's a difference between culture and values.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

seriously bro have you eaten?
Its my culture to travel to the village every year to celebrate some silly festival and guess what? I have not been there in 10 years been though members of my family goes. Take your own advice "be who you want to be and stop following the rules men who lived by picking berries in the bush made"

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

No one is arguing that women should cheat! We are not defending women that cheats, but at the same time, we aren't condoning men that cheats. Men are not predisposed with a gene to cheat, therefore arguments that cheating is innate are void!

There are some truths to what vivian has said, however, I do think that the majority of guys that keeps on praising her are CHEATERS. They are all glad that one woman is happy to put up with their cheating a[s]s.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shymmex do you want to fight or have a discourse??

We're here for you, eat when you get home so you're thinking just fine.

We'll meet you here later smiley I can see you want to start acting like a lunatic, calm down.

Nobody here stole from you, ur next reply better be filled with knowledge and not insults. So gbo mi??
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1:

I have read your comments and you surprise me. Are you an hermaphrodite? Cos your character expression seems to be confusing. Pardon my honest question, for I would love to know the person with the I.D Mynd. You can start be answering my question and if you do find my question offensive, pardon my choice of words because I was left with no other option than the inquisitiveness to know.
What is this dude on about?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rocktation: Shoshollipopo has done well so far... cheesy. I am officially your latest fan.

Lol, I should but it's just sad to watch. I don't care about misogynists or chauvinists but when I see a woman with the slave mentality, it gets to me.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rocktation: Shoshollipopo has done well so far... cheesy.I am officially your latest fan.

Edited!
wink
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
What is this dude on about?
Ignore him pls wink
Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shymmex is just here as usual trying to be a politician by all means. As though the acceptance of the act of cheating isn't the 'herd mentality' that we're fighting against here...Smh.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rocktation: Shymmex is just here as usual trying to be a politician by all means. As though the acceptance of the act of cheating isn't the 'herd mentality' that we're fighting against here...Smh.
I wonder oo
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

No one is arguing that women should cheat! We are not defending women that cheats, but at the same time, we aren't condoning men that cheats. Men are not predisposed with a gene to cheat, therefore arguments that cheating is innate are void!

There are some truths to what vivian has said, however, I do think that the majority of guys that keeps on praising her are CHEATERS. They are all glad that one woman is happy to put up with their cheating a[s]s.

Madam I didn't just make this up, it is a well known theory. If you are a christian or a muslim and you study the Bible/Quran, you will notice that some of your favorite male characters indulge in this old practice. And if you live in the real world like I do, you would definitely understand. While I admire your personal view, you have to wake up to reality. Men are cheats, the reason why they are might aid you prevent your man from perpetrating this century old act on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.