Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17624 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
What is this dude on about?
Answer the question young man
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1:

Madam I didn't just make this up, it is a well known theory. If you are a christian or a muslim and you study the Bible/Quran, you will notice that some of your favorite male characters indulge in this old practice. And if you live in the real world like I do, you would definitely understand. While I admire your personal view, you have to wake up to reality. Men are cheats, the reason why they are might aid you prevent your man from perpetrating this century old act on you.
Dude, when you say/type "men are cheats", you make it look like all men cheats. The unfortunate truth is that not all men cheat. Stop calling everyone the same, it is silly.
You are simply making an excuse for yourself cos you cheat and so you wanna conclude that every other person is like that
"MISERY LOVES COMPANY"
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1:
Answer the question young man
The answer is no
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
The answer is no
What makes you think you are not a cheat yourself? My series of questions will expose your personality. Except you choose not to answer
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1: What makes you think you are not a cheat yourself? My series of questions will expose your personality. Except you choose not to answer
So the point of this is to get some misguided points about me right? Dude you are derailing move. I am trying to change some misconceptions here
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1:

Madam I didn't just make this up, it is a well known theory. If you are a christian or a muslim and you study the Bible/Quran, you will notice that some of your favorite male characters indulge in this old practice. And if you live in the real world like I do, you would definitely understand. While I admire your personal view, you have to wake up to reality. Men are cheats, the reason why they are might aid you prevent your man from perpetrating this century old act on you.

I'm not oblivious to the fact that cheating exist. But you're wrong in saying "men are cheats". You made that statement as if all men were born to cheat. Some men are cheats, likewise some women. Not all people are cheaters.

I do live in the real world.. thank you very much. I have been cheated on in the past, but I showed him where the door was. Even with all his sad excuses and countless begging, I didn't take his sorry as[s] back because I refuse to put up with a man that will cheat on me. I refuse to entertain a man that don't know my worth or think they have a right to cheat. I know my worth as a woman, and I know that I deserve better than a cheat. Something some women don't know. That's why they put up with cheating men, and make excuses for them.

I believe that once a man has cheated on his wife, he has broken the oath they made in the presence of their God, and the man thereafter is just a lying-lowlife-dog. (The same goes for women, but most men on here seems to think there isn't owt wrong with a cheating man).

Why get into a marriage if you know that you ain't capable of being trust worthy or faithful?

Cheating isn't a masculine orientated "hobby", women too can cheat. But most men seems to think it's a masculine right to cheat.

I'm not turning a blind-eye to the known fact that some men cheats, but what I will not do is to condone that behaviour or start saying that men cheating is innate. Because by doing so, I won't have a leg to stand on if my man does cheat on me, and more so, I'll be condoning cheaters.

If more women have the same point of view as vivian where she said she's okay with men cheating because they are men, then all women will be doomed, and none of us should think of marriage because what will be the point of committing to a man that can't keep his willy in his pants.

Some men are cheats, but we as women shouldn't be okay with it, and you men should not try and justify that disgusting behaviour with made-up bulls[h]it genetics theory.

&& this isn't a rant about me wanting/ arguing for the rights of women to cheat. Men && Women shouldn't cheat.

It says in the bible that 'two shall become one', not two shall become one, and one shall sneak out during the night to f[u]ck his/ her neighbour.

The same bible that you're telling me to read, tells me that adultery is a sin:

Leviticus 18:20
"Do not defile yourself by having sexual intercourse with your neighbor's wife."

1 Corinthians 7:2
"each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband."

Hebrews 13:4
"Give honor to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage. God will surely judge people who are immoral and those who commit adultery." ...another translation
" Marriage honourable in all, and the bed undefiled. For fornicators and adulterers God will judge."

So please stop using the bible to justify a disgusting behaviour.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

There's a difference between culture and values.

Can you explain further?

Culture determines values, they're like the yin yang - and the support each other... However, you may argue about religion also contributes to values, but our new religions(both Christianity and Islam) have been Africanised, with our culture play a prominent role in our mode of worship... Perhaps, that's why you can easily tell the difference between a black/African church from a white one... I've been to both and I know they're different...
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
So the point of this is to get some misguided points about me right? Dude you are derailing move. I am trying to change some misconceptions here

OMG!!! laughing as I am typing this. Misconception my foot. If you say answering questions presented to you are misguided, questions about your own personality, then you have actually answered yourself. Goodluck with your passion of changing a misconception. However, when you are truly ready to know if you are a CHEAT, you can let me know young man.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
seriously bro have you eaten?
Its my culture to travel to the village every year to celebrate some silly festival and guess what? I have not been there in 10 years been though members of my family goes. Take your own advice "be who you want to be and stop following the rules men who lived by picking berries in the bush made"

Festival is just a celebration of culture, not the culture itself lol...

I'm who I'm, An African boy who isn't trying to have a confused state-of-mind... Rather, than add different ideologies into my thought process - I'm trying to make my inborn cultural ideology as the nucleus of my state-of-mind, with a little "twerking/modernisation" to make it compliant with the 21st century...

Off topic:

- For example: Beating children is an African thing, no? Guess what? The former British PM(Tony Blair) beats his kids as well - and he talks about it all the time on TV... Perhaps, Tony Blair and the thousands of White Brits who admire that aspect of African culture are also barbaric, or not 'modern'. grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
No one is arguing that women should cheat! We are not defending women that cheats, but at the same time, we aren't condoning men that cheats. Men are not predisposed with a gene to cheat, therefore arguments that cheating is innate are void!

There are some truths to what vivian has said, however, I do think that the majority of guys that keeps on praising her are CHEATERS. They are all glad that one woman is happy to put up with their cheating a[s]s.

How do you know they're cheaters?? How about they don't want to end up with a woman that would justify cheating by citing other guys as examples?

I don't condone cheating from both males/females, however, you can't deny that the rate in which black women cheat nowadays is just sickening... I've always believed that African women value self-pride than other races of women because of our conservative way-of-life, but my experience on NL has changed all that... To be honest, I'd rather marry a stripper(because I know what to expect), than marry some of these women.. grin

And the male se.xual anatomy makes men more prone to cheating, to be honest..
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Festival is just a celebration of culture, not the culture itself lol...

I'm who I'm, An African boy who isn't trying to have a confused state-of-mind... Rather, than add different ideologies into my thought process - I'm trying to make my inborn cultural ideology as the nucleus of my state-of-mind, with a little "twerking/modernisation" to make it compliant with the 21st century...

Off topic:

- For example: Beating children is an African thing, no? Guess what? The former British PM(Tony Blair) beats his kids as well - and he talks about it all the time on TV... Perhaps, Tony Blair and the thousands of White Brits who admire that aspect of African culture are also barbaric, or not 'modern'. grin
Dude, since when did beating your child become an African thing?
Please don't come here with your I know Africa crap cos I ain't buying it.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude, since when did beating your child become an African thing?
Please don't come here with your I know Africa crap cos I ain't buying it.

You and I know beating the crap out of your kids is a black/African thing... Europeans and Asians don't do the shyte...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Asians don't beat their kids?? This dude be talking sh1t undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

You and I know beating the crap out of your kids is a black/African thing... Europeans and Asians don't do the shyte...
Excuse me dude but what have you been smoking? Who told you Asians don't best their kids? The bible originated from Asia and it states correctly, "spare the rod and spoil the child"
Japan, China and India are not Asia right?
Or lemme see, during the slave trade, we exchanged religion and slaves for teaching them how to beat the crap outta their kids?
Guy go eat something
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Asians don't beat their kids?? This dude be talking sh1t undecided

Do Asians beat their kids the way Africans do? I grew up around Asians and I know them..
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

How do you know they're cheaters?? How about they don't want to end up with a woman that would justify cheating by citing other guys as examples?

I don't condone cheating from both males/females, however, you can't deny that the rate in which black women cheat nowadays is just sickening... I've always believed that African women value self-pride than other races of women because of our conservative way-of-life, but my experience on NL has changed all that... To be honest, I'd rather marry a stripper(because I know what to expect), than marry some of these women.. grin

And the male se.xual anatomy makes men more prone to cheating, to be honest..

Have you compared the rates men cheats against women?

And where did u get the statistical report on the rates of cheating carried out by black women.

I have never cheated in a relationship, don't see the point in it because I'm not forced or tied to that relationship. && just like I'm not a cheater, majority of women aren't as well. So if you want to marry a stripper, be my guest. I don't know any woman (apart from those that suffer from low self-esteem) who would want to marry a guy like you with a mind set that just because he has a d[i]ck, he's got a passport to cheat.

The male anatomy DOES NOT make men more prone to cheating. Dissatisfaction and a 'just because' attitude makes most men cheat.
Male anatomy my a[s]s... It's like saying just because sholly has big b[oo]bs and bo[o]ty ( grin) she's more prone to be a stripper or video model.

Bullsh[i]t!!

It's people's intention that matters, not whether they have a willy or not. My woman bits could make me more prone to cheat but I choose not to.

Most men choose to. Bloody dogs grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Excuse me dude but what have you been smoking? Who told you Asians don't best their kids? The bible originated from Asia and it states correctly, "spare the rod and spoil the child"
Japan, China and India are not Asia right?
Or lemme see, during the slave trade, we exchanged religion and slaves for teaching them how to beat the crap outta their kids?
Guy go eat something

Bible originated from Asia Bwahahahahahahahaha

Let's just assume the Bible originated from the MENA(Middle East and North Africa) - is that Asia?? That used to be part of Africa - the UK created the pseudo-Middle-East name in the 19th century - go check your history books... And those you call Arabs today, are a mixed race of people(black and other races) and they didn't even exist when the bible texts were written lol..

Last comment to you on this thread... undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Do Asians beat their kids the way Africans do? I grew up around Asians and I know them..
I have Asian friends and their parents are not diff from African parents in terms of using d "rod".

Btw, talk to Asians that were born and raised in Asia. This is a fact, I don't hv time for stories.
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Asians DO beat their kids. African style in fact... They use shoes, wooden spoons and anything they can get their hands on. And yes, they also use their hands.

I have many Asian friends.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: Can you explain further?

Culture determines values, they're like the yin yang - and the support each other... However, you may argue about religion also contributes to values, but our new religions(both Christianity and Islam) have been Africanised, with our culture play a prominent role in our mode of worship... Perhaps, that's why you can easily tell the difference between a black/African church from a white one... I've been to both and how they're different...

Culture is what makes a group of people who and/or what they are. Food, music, religion, past-times, arts, etc. Values = principles, character. Religion is a part of Nigerian culture. Our own is considered super religion now. I don't partake in it because I disagree with deception and robbing the poor and desperate.

That's an opinion. I don't let culture shape me. I take what I can from it. Because culture is present doesn't mean it's right, and it certainly doesn't mean I should partake in it. Drinking is part of the American culture, especially with young adults. I don't drink. I don't see the need to get drunk every weekend. The bottom line is that people have a choice. Don't blame culture. Don't blame genes. Don't blame weakness. Everyone has a choice. Whether one makes a choice or decides not to is up to them.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Bible originated from Asia Bwahahahahahahahaha

Let's just assume the Bible originated from the MENA(Middle East and North Africa) - is that Asia?? That used to be part of Africa - the UK created the pseudo-Middle-East name in the 19th century - go check your history books... And those you call Arabs today, are a mixed race of people(black and other races) and they didn't even exist when the bible texts were written lol..

Last comment to you on this thread... undecided
You have been reading to much political history and less geography. How do you define continents? By the people who live there or by the continental plates the entire continent is on?
Stop acting like this, its embarrassing
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: Do Asians beat their kids the way Africans do? I grew up around Asians and I know them..

Lemme guess. You know 70% of Asians right? Smh.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Asians DO beat their kids. African style in fact... They use shoes, wooden spoons and anything they can get their hands on. And yes, they also use their hands.

lol, don't mind him. His brain was mal-functioning when he mentioned Asians.
Re: Sex Differences by omosexy1: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
@abiF Im getting tired replying this thread. I don't justify cheating, it is emotionally painful. I will suggest you hang out more with male folks (single and married). This will assist you to understand why men cheat. Some don't like it, they regret almost immediately, reasons might be peer pressure, ego, domestic frustration e.t.c It is better you know so that you can control. I don't think you giving terms to your man will solve any issue. Its the same thing as telling your dog that - you see that bone next door, if you go and eat it, no more bone for you.
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, don't mind him. His brain was mal-functioning when he mentioned Asians.

Too much curry food I guess.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
Have you compared the rates men cheats against women?
And where did u get the statistical report on the rates of cheating carried out by black women.

I asserted that based on what I see on NL(and that's from people who are from a conservative society), and what I've seen in real life - plenty of black women do cheat...

I have never cheated in a relationship, don't see the point in it because I'm not forced or tied to that relationship. && just like I'm not a cheater, majority of women aren't as well. So if you want to marry a stripper, be my guest. I don't know any woman (apart from those that suffer from low self-esteem) who would want to marry a guy like you with a mind set that just because he has a d[i]ck, he's got a passport to cheat.

How do you know I'm a cheat? Personally, I'd rather do friends-with-benefits than cheat... That's the way I do my thing, and when I'm in a relationship - I give my all... Hence, why I've only been in two relationships since I started having sex lol... I'm a real guy - "loyalty" and "death before dishonour" govern the way I lead my life... That's just me, I can't speak for other people...

The male anatomy DOES NOT make men more prone to cheating. Dissatisfaction and a 'just because' attitude makes most men cheat.
Male anatomy my a[s]s... It's like saying just because sholly has big b[oo]bs and bo[o]ty ( grin) she's more prone to be a stripper or video model.

I didn't know Sholly had big ti.ts and massive batty... However, now that I know, I'm going to hunt her down lol...

When I said male se.xual anatomy, I was talking about the whole package and the fun both sexes derive from cheating... A dyck and a Love Machine pretty much do the same thing, but there's no substitute for big t.its and batty when it comes to men - peep that lol...

Bullsh[i]t!!
It's people's intention that matters, not whether they have a willy or not. My woman bits could make me more prone to cheat but I choose not to.
Most men choose to. Bloody dogs grin

That's more reason why most women need to choose their partners wisely and not material things... Most women want rich guys who other females are attracted to - that's why they always end up heartbroken... Guys like me who have all the material things in the world a la alpha males would definitely have problems controlling themselves when loads of women are throwing themselves at us.. grin

PS: I'm not a cheater, however, I do friends-with-benefits.. cool
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Some yeye men must think women don't hv the urge to cheat, LMAO!!

With all d sexy bones out there or should I say next door??!!! Yepa! grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
omosexy1: @abiF Im getting tired replying this thread. I don't justify cheating, it is emotionally painful. I will suggest you hang out more with male folks (single and married). This will assist you to understand why men cheat. Some don't like it, they regret almost immediately, reasons might be peer pressure, ego, domestic frustration e.t.c It is better you know so that you can control. I don't think you giving terms to your man will solve any issue. Its the same thing as telling your dog that - you see that bone next door, if you go and eat it, no more bone for you.
And women are not subjected to peer pressure, and domestic frustrations right?
Dude!!!!!!!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
I have Asian friends and their parents are not diff from African parents in terms of using d "rod".

Btw, talk to Asians that were born and raised in Asia. This is a fact, I don't hv time for stories.

I don't know Asians born in Asia, but I know Asians born in the UK and they don't really beat their kids the same way African parents beat the shyte out of us... Even Jamaicans are not left out of the equation...

My pops used to beat me so bad that I fvcked out of the house before I turned 17 - that was how bad it was...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Can you compare the way they beat their kids to the way African parents do?? African parents would whop your ar.se just for not saying; "good morning." grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Some yeye men must think women don't hv the urge to cheat, LMAO!!

With all d sexy bones ou there?? Yepa! grin grin

Smh. Tell them nne. We're all human. What separates humans from animals is self-control and rational decision making. The villagers here are stating that men have no control but they want to be called humans. You can't have your cake and eat it too o lmao.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Lemme guess. You know 70% of Asians right? Smh.
I bet he does

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.