Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17611 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
The issue on ground is, "same standard should be demanded from both male and female "cheaters" ".

Ogugua this is the issue on ground!! Don't let anyone confuse u hun smiley
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

If a guy is cheating on the woman he so-called loves, then it appears her key doesn't unlock him. She'll have to try again with someone else who's able to compliment her.
I agree with this. If even after a man as been with a woman for long he claims to love, he still cheats, then it shows that the woman does not have what it takes to hold him down to her.
The same applies to a woman cheating
the analogy that a woman is always a lock and the man is the Key is silly
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2012
fluid26: Did you just say this? Again I'll let it pass, as it isn't why I'm here...neither is it the subject matter.

Ogugua, even after refreshing your memory, you still couldn't give a direct answer to the OP's question. I'll take it that you've reached the end of your tether and cannot proceed any further.

Sex is not everything. Some people can have casual relationships, where sex is involved, and not have deep feelings for the partner. It is 2012. Some people are intimate and move on, men and women alike. Being intimate with someone does not mean he or she is your compliment. It takes a relationship involving a lot more than intimacy to be sustainable.

Because a key enters a lock does not mean the key should be seen as the male's reproductive organ. A relationship truly isn't that simple.

As for the OP's question, I gave a direct answer a while back. Whether you caught it or not is a different story.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz: Ogugua this is the issue on ground!! Don't let anyone confuse u hun smiley

No one's confusing me. I know what I meant, I know what I wrote, and I agree with your notion. I stated that clearly but I suppose my key and lock analogy was sticking out like an eyesore lol.
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2012
@Ogugua: I'm gonna tell you something........and let's not deviate from the argument! When you see a younger woman with an old man, one thing comes to the mind of people "oh she is a gold digger" "she is with him cos of his money" bla bla bla and all that.

Now let me quote you "Whitney Houston smoked weed with her daughter. I don't see reason to argue with those who think she wasn't the greatest mom. Her daughter isn't exactly a star child herself. Bobby Brown didn't influence Bobbi Kristina alone." Was Bobby Brown ever tagged a bad father? Despite the fact he did drugs with them?

You might be with Kim K when she gained ground, what happened to the guy she made that s3x tape with? grin grin grin when stars make s3x tape who takes the hit? The guy or the babe?

What are we even arguing about?
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Are you people still on this straight forward topic??

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2012
Oh well! I give up! I do not wish for this to degenerate any further as it is. I hope you understand.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Ogugua: I'm gonna tell you something........and let's not deviate from the argument! When you see a younger woman with an old man, one thing comes to the mind of people "oh she is a gold digger" "she is with him cos of his money" bla bla bla and all that.

Well, it depends. In Morgan Freeman's case, yes, as it was his former step-granddaughter that he married. Other instances? Hugh Hefner and his wives. Donald Trump and his wives. Keyword being wives lol. As for others, it may not be that way. I certainly don't think that's how it is in the Ford/Flockhart marriage. They're both rich.

vivian chinaza: Now let me quote you "Whitney Houston smoked weed with her daughter. I don't see reason to argue with those who think she wasn't the greatest mom. Her daughter isn't exactly a star child herself. Bobby Brown didn't influence Bobbi Kristina alone." Was Bobby Brown ever tagged a bad father? Despite the fact he did drugs with them?

Yes. Lol. Till today.

vivian chinaza: You might be with Kim K when she gained ground, what happened to the guy she made that s3x tape with? grin grin grin when stars make s3x tape who takes the hit? The guy or the babe?

What are we even arguing about?

Lol, you think Kim Kardashian took the hit? She's worth much more than Ray J. Sadly, Ray J was Whitney Houston's boyfriend when she passed. He's had his own reality tv show, found a girl, and they broke up. I don't think people know Ray J like that. He's still referred to as the guy who did the video with Kim Kardashian. Everyone knows Kim Kardashian. She's famous. She has clothing lines. She's starting ANOTHER show in Miami. She's dating Kanye West. Most importantly? She says she's happy. Sounds like she won to me.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Are you people still on this straight forward topic??

lol @ Goldie, wetin be ur stance?? Mk I see if u sef dey among d ppl with slave-like mentality tongue
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Sex is not everything. Some people can have casual relationships, where sex is involved, and not have deep feelings for the partner. It is 2012. Some people are intimate and move on, men and women alike. Being intimate with someone does not mean he or she is your compliment. It takes a relationship involving a lot more than intimacy to be sustainable.

Because a key enters a lock does not mean the key should be seen as the male's reproductive organ. A relationship truly isn't that simple.

As for the OP's question, I gave a direct answer a while back. Whether you caught it or not is a different story.

Now this is one blatant lie! A man can keep having sex with you and not feel a thing, but a woman can't control her emotions(unless she's been paid to shut it off, which is not really possible). we just tell ourselves (women) that not to feel hurt or shame.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

lol @ Goldie, wetin be ur stance?? Mk I see if u sef dey among d ppl with slave-like mentality tongue
Leave my IYAWO out of this
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agree with this. If even after a man as been with a woman for long he claims to love, he still cheats, then it shows that the woman does not have what it takes to hold him down to her.
The same applies to a woman cheating
the analogy that a woman is always a lock and the man is the Key is silly
LMAO!! Mynd I no know sey u get sense like this b4 oooo.

Na wetin I wan talk b4 be that.

I was wondering why the assumption that the man is the key and the woman is the lock @ all times was made.

I don't think Ogugua really inferred who the key or the lock was though.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nah brah, she has to declare her stance!

btw, I was under d impression that she's D-Explorer's NL babe grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2012
fluid26: Oh well! I give up! I do not wish for this to degenerate any further as it is. I hope you understand.

I don't. Lol.

You can't look at a key and lock as the parts of a man and a woman. If that was the case, then there would be no point for dating. Everyone would "fit" per se. Keys are imperfect, as are locks. Keys have ridges that make them unique. There's a unique lock for every key. Each ridge on the key can represent something that makes a relationship what it is. Love, trust, honesty, friendship, compassion, respect, etc. The list goes on and can and probably will be different for every person/couple. When someone brings those things to the relationship table, the other needs to bring his or her own characteristics. Whether they compliment each other or not is what determines if they can last or not.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah brah, she has to declare her stance!

btw, I was under d impression that she's D-Explorer's NL babe grin grin
If I cheat on Goldie, She will kill me before she leaves me
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2012
@ ogugua; you think kim was worth it? grin grin................that s3x tape and the s3x symbol she portrays are the reason Americans hate her!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: Now this is one blatant lie! A man can keep having sex with you and not feel a thing, but a woman can't control her emotions(unless she's been paid to shut it off, which is not really possible). we just tell ourselves (women) that not to feel hurt or shame.

Not all women are like this. Because women are known as the emotional species doesn't mean that all of them cling to everything and everyone. By the way, not all men are like that either. Just as people think all women care, some don't. Just as people think all men don't care, some do.

You don't sound like someone who knows how 70% of abroad works o. Have you not seen or heard of "Sex & the City"? "Desperate Housewives"? "The Bachelorette"? Why were these shows/movies so popular? They spoke to women. Those who wanted to experience that life, and those who saw their lives being portrayed on screens. You would be surprised at how some women go through men like Kleenex.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ ogugua; you think kim was worth it? grin grin................that s3x tape and the s3x symbol she portrays are the reason Americans hate her!
Actually, I did not know she had a sex tape until last year and I hated her long before then.
She is just like Paris Hilton, no gift whatsoever
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
If I cheat on Goldie, She will kill me before she leaves me
LMAO!! She's already cheating on u dude grin grin

She and D-Explorer were doing the do in the sexuality section. Sorry dude, ur IYAWO is gone cry
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Lol@ Mynd and Sholly.

What do you mean by slave mentality Sholly?
In as much as I find this arguement baseless, I wouldn't mind sharing my thoughts on it. Baseless, because when one finds one self with a cheater, that is when one would know what's cooking. No be all this grammer when una dey blow here so. "Talk is cheap".
Re: Sex Differences by ijebabe: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
*pukes*
A fine example of a cheat undecided
What happened to cindy lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! She's already cheating on u dude grin grin

She and D-Explorer were doing the do in the sexuality section. Sorry dude, ur IYAWO is gone cry
So you know a good divorce lawyer
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Well, it depends. In Morgan Freeman's case, yes, as it was his former step-granddaughter that he married. Other instances? Hugh Hefner and his wives. Donald Trump and his wives. Keyword being wives lol. As for others, it may not be that way. I certainly don't think that's how it is in the Ford/Flockhart marriage. They're both rich.

Yes. Lol. Till today.

Lol, you think Kim Kardashian took the hit? She's worth much more than Ray J. Sadly, Ray J was Whitney Houston's boyfriend when she passed. He's had his own reality tv show, found a girl, and they broke up. I don't think people know Ray J like that. He's still referred to as the guy who did the video with Kim Kardashian. Everyone knows Kim Kardashian. She's famous. She has clothing lines. She's starting ANOTHER show in Miami. She's dating Kanye West. Most importantly? She says she's happy. Sounds like she won to me.

Now what happens when you see an older woman with a way young guy? Can we just tell ourselves the truth? When a woman is with a way older man, she is tagged a gold digger, when she is with a way younger man, she is tagged sex starved.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2012
ijebabe:
*pukes*
A fine example of a cheat undecided
What happened to cindy lipsrsealed
You are such a kill joy. I was just trying to get her involved in this jorh Cindy is still my babe
Re: Sex Differences by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are such a kill joy. I was just trying to get her involved in this jorh Cindy is still my babe
undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ ogugua; you think kim was worth it? grin grin................that s3x tape and the s3x symbol she portrays are the reason Americans hate her!

I hate to wave my title as celeb mod, but I am one of them. I do read celeb news and the comments of people who read it as well. I know what I am saying. For good measure, however, I just searched some sites and got some opinions as to why some people can't stand her, and this is what I've heard from a good majority:

Hate is very strong word...I think she is stunningly beautiful, but she is a sell out. She is a pushover and never stands up for herself and has a weak personality. She's vain and a fame LovePeddler. Like Joel McHale said, she's just famous for having a sex tape and a big ***. Her fame is based upon that and that alone. She isn't in college, she isn't doing anything but whining and posing because she's Kim Kardashian and doesn't put in hard work or is in control of her own life. She can't dance, can't sing, can't act, yet she's still shoved down our throats as if she discovered the cure for cancer.

maybe because she earns 5 million a year for doing nothing. I personally love her shes so sweet

i dont hate her but i think she has no talent thats why people hate her famous for nothing

her voice is annoying
her show is sort of stupid
her career blossomed because of her sex tape
she does appear stupid
she seems conceited
her personality is all-round annoying
or maybe they are jealous of her good looks[/quote

[quote]People don't hate her! I think people don't like her because she didnt earn a spot to be famous like other famous celebrities. They don't like the fact that she is only famous for her sex tape, booty and her body. She doesnt have any talents besides showing off her body to get attention.

She is famous for what again?

Why is this news again? Oh,that's right because she's KIM KARDASHIAN! The one famous for doing a sex tape,for having her own reality show and for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL!! Why does Yahoo waste space on this drivel?? On this no-talented airhead?

Never seen such a fuss over an untalented family of Bimbos in my whole life.

Courtesy of Yahoo! Answers and Yahoo! TV. You can read more here lol: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kim-kardashian-puts-herself-on--worst-dressed-list-.html
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Not all women are like this. Because women are known as the emotional species doesn't mean that all of them cling to everything and everyone. By the way, not all men are like that either. Just as people think all women care, some don't. Just as people think all men don't care, some do.

You don't sound like someone who knows how 70% of abroad works o. Have you not seen or heard of "Sex & the City"? "Desperate Housewives"? "The Bachelorette"? Why were these shows/movies so popular? They spoke to women. Those who wanted to experience that life, and those who saw their lives being portrayed on screens. You would be surprised at how some women go through men like Kleenex.

Baby girl, all women are like that! Unless she is emotionally unstable! Maybe she is mad at the moment. S3x means something to women!

I don't really follow sex and the city but I follow desperate wives............Gabrila cheated on her husband and developed feelings for the guy. Tom Scavo cheated, had a daughter, no feelings........Bree cheated with the intention of not falling for karl and ended up felling for him.

In one tree hill, Broke Davies slept around, but she called herself a mess.

My dear, sex will always mean something to a woman, we tell ourselves that to console ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: Baby girl, all women are like that! Unless she is emotionally unstable! Maybe she is mad at the moment. S3x means something to women!

I don't really follow sex and the city but I follow desperate wives............Gabrila cheated on her husband and developed feelings for the guy. Tom Scavo cheated, had a daughter, no feelings........Bree cheated with the intention of not falling for karl and ended up felling for him.

In one tree hill, Broke Davies slept around, but she called herself a mess.

My dear, sex will always mean something to a woman, we tell ourselves that to console ourselves.

It's not good to generalize. If this was my former debate instructor, she would have docked points after asking you if you have met all women, to which you obviously would have answered with an embarrassing "no".
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Lol@ Mynd and Sholly.

What do you mean by slave mentality Sholly?
In as much as I find this arguement baseless, I wouldn't mind sharing my thoughts on it. Baseless, because when one finds one self with a cheater, that is when one would know what's cooking. No be all this grammer when una dey blow here so. "Talk is cheap".
Oh!! You obviously think we are still talking about what the op siad. We don leave that one tey, tey.

The issue on ground is the same standard should be demanded from both male and female "cheaters". And no one gender should be giving an escape route or an excuse for cheating. That is, a man "cheater" is no way better than a female cheater and vice-versa.

Slave mentality refers to institutionalized or systemic feelings of inferiority within some societies or peoples who have been subjected to any form of oppression, discrimination relative to the values of the oppressor who has subjected them to oppression. Basically saying accepting the culture or doctrines of the oppressor as intrinsically more superior.

In my own words, it's an emotional mind-set of some people embedded generation after generation to see themselves an inferior. The oppressors in this sense, would be bigots, cultures and societies that upholds gender inequality.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
So you know a good divorce lawyer
lol, what about forgiveness Mynd ??

Give her a second chance and win her love back cheesy
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2012
Funnily enough, there are similarities between Kim Kardashian and Mitt Romney. It's not how rich you are; it's how you got rich. That's the American way. If you earned it in a fair manner, then no one would sense would be against you. Kim Kardashian's video literally opened doors for her. Mitt Romney is despised because he made millions by outsourcing jobs to China, aka, on the backs of Americans. Trust me, if Kim Kardashian was a talented actress or singer, no one would care. She would only have that group of people who can't stand her for their own personal reasons. Compare Kim Kardashian's life prior to the tape, to what it is now. Without that tape, you would still be irrelevant like the rest of those wannabes who try to make it by being a celebrity's personal assistant. Anyone can make a tape. Not everyone can make a tape and then go on to become a multimillion dollar BRAND.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, what about forgiveness Mynd ??

Give her a second chance and win her love back cheesy
Yeah right. I can't stand cheats. The idea is just aaarrrrgghhh.
This ain't about the debate oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.