Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17578 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Wikipedia? Bwahahahaha

Fam, you're going against someone beyond your wavelength...

Create a topic in the culture section and I'll show you the old map...

Middle-East used to be part of Africa... And Arabs aren't Asians, they're mixed race!!
Dude answer my question. What forges a continent? The race of the people who live there or the tectonic/continental plate it sits on? Dude you read too much political/cultural shyt but you don't know the first thing about geography so shut the eff up
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shymmy, I don conclude say you no well. Ironing of bosoms still happens. Marrying young girls still happens. Female circumcision still happens. Linda Ikeji go tell you. I'm sure she's a proponent for its abolishment worldwide. As for widows? Hehn. You never jam.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: g the funny thing is most of what u listed are done my women themselves
Are done by and to women, that's why u see me whooping Vivian's a*ss. I would not tolerate slave mentality.

If any girl wants to say her st*upid opinion, she better be ready for a knock-out!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
What is stone age to you dummy. Are u choosing to be ignorant or just ignorant??

Even if u don't watch Nigerian news, don't u see lil of these things on NL??

All I'm saying is the African culture should evolve to include gender equality!!

Naija till I die! cool

Do you watch European news at all?? The pedo priests and the smelly European winter?

Our culture has evolved and it will continue to evolve... However, we can't just throw everything away, just for the sake of modernisation..

Gender equality - but the family still needs a sole leader, that's where men have to come in...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: To be honest, most men don't cheat, only guys who have women flocking after them because of material things...

Maybe, women should start using their brain cells when seeking partners, and not things they would benefit from their partners...

You can't eat your cake and have it...

You. Never. Jam.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

I'm not arguing that men and women are equal. Both are different, hence the differences in our biological construct.

However, just because both genders are different, don't mean males should be applauded for cheating whilst women gets condemned.

What is wrong is wrong. Cheating is wrong. End of.
men r cheat prone ..men r weakeron this ..so as a woman u should understand that we dont ask for a standing ovation ..we want u to move on to forgive and understand that i is a mistake..why they ddo not marry those women ..sometimes women provoke us.make their moves on us and if u dnt bang them they see u as a siissy man..anyway abil remember a key which can open many locker is valuable but a locker which can b opened by any key is worthless..
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
Nope! Cheating is just not exclusive for people who have women flocking after them. Even the broke-a.s.s-ugly-niggas still actively look for girls to cheat with.

Just go out clubbing in London, you'll see men in relationships denying their partners just to get a sh[a]g.

Keep blaming the men, how about women who open their legs

It takes two to tango..
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: men r cheat prone ..men r weakeron this ..so as a woman u should understand that we dont ask for a standing ovation ..we want u to move on to forgive and understand that i is a mistake..why they ddo not marry those women ..sometimes women provoke us.make their moves on us and if u dnt bang them they see u as a siissy man..anyway abil remember a key which can open many locker is valuable but a locker which can b opened by any key is worthless..
dude go read previous pages. The bit about keys and locks have been explained and thrashed
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Do you watch European news at all?? The pedo priests and the smelly European winter?

[b]Our culture has evolved and it will continue to evolve... [/b]However, we can't just throw everything away, just for the sake of modernisation..

Gender equality - but the family still needs a sole leader, that's where men have to come in...

Yep. Our culture has evolved so much that terrorists are questioned and released by police but homosexuals are jailed for 14 years. You haven't heard any horror stories of Nigerian men raping young female children as small as 3. Jail time? Make we pray. We are headed in the right direction.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Shymmy, I don conclude say you no well. Ironing of bosoms still happens. Marrying young girls still happens. Female circumcision still happens. Linda Ikeji go tell you. I'm sure she's a proponent for its abolishment worldwide. As for widows? Hehn. You never jam.

lol, d dude is only choosing to be ignorant. He is very aware these things still happen wella!!
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: men r cheat prone ..men r weakeron this ..so as a woman u should understand that we dont ask for a standing ovation ..we want u to move on to forgive and understand that i is a mistake..why they ddo not marry those women ..sometimes women provoke us.make their moves on us and if u dnt bang them they see u as a siissy man..anyway abil remember a key which can open many locker is valuable but a locker which can b opened by any key is worthless..

Nope I won't forgive your intentional mistake, because you knew the repercussion of your willy led action before diving in.

I'll forgive a man that cheats only if he isn't mentally capable of making decisions. However, I won't be dating a guy who isn't mentally capable.

What I don't get is why u men cheat and think women should forgive you. If you wouldn't like your partner to cheat on you, then why would you do such?

And again I'm not condoning women cheating, so the key lock analogy is useless in this context. The key should remain with its lock. Stop trying to get the key to become a master key... Is being a master key the purpose God created men?
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Keep blaming the men, how about women who open their legs

It takes two to tango..

Yes it does. && men and women who cheats should be treated equally. Why praise one and belittle the other? Didn't they commit the same sin?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude answer my question. What forges a continent? The race of the people who live there or the tectonic/continental plate it sits on? Dude you read too much political/cultural shyt but you don't know the first thing about geography so shut the eff up

You stay chatting crap!! You went from the Bible was written in Asia - to tectonic plate... The Bible was copied from the Egyptian "Book of the Dead," in Africa and written on paper by the Phoenicians(who were also blacks living in the Arabian pennisula back then).. Hannibal's ancestry was Phoenician and he was as black the blackest Ghanaian out there with massive lips and a big ar.se nose...

The tectonic plate you're referring to are the new ones(the continents have been shifting for eons) - the old one clearly puts ME as part of Africa...

I'm done with you and your mis-education... undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88: Shymmy, I don conclude say you no well. Ironing of bosoms still happens. Marrying young girls still happens. Female circumcision still happens. Linda Ikeji go tell you. I'm sure she's a proponent for its abolishment worldwide. As for widows? Hehn. You never jam.

Isolated cases but not as it was practised by everyone in the past...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
ogugua88:
Yep. Our culture has evolved so much that terrorists are questioned and released by police but homosexuals are jailed for 14 years. You haven't heard any horror stories of Nigerian men raping young female children as small as 3. Jail time? Make we pray. We are headed in the right direction.

That has nothing to do with our culture but the decadence in our society...

You need to separate the two - two different things..
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

You stay chatting crap!! You went from the Bible was written in Asia - to tectonic plate... The Bible was copied from the Egyptian "Book of the Dead," in Africa and written on paper by the Phoenicians(who were also blacks living in the Arabian pennisula back then).. Hannibal's ancestry was Phoenician and he was as black the blackest Ghanaian out there with massive lips and a big ar.se nose...

The tectonic plate you're referring to are the new ones(the continents have been shifting for eons) - the old one clearly puts ME as part of Africa...

I'm done with you and your mis-education... undecided

So now, there are new tectonic plates and there are old ones? Where did you get your education from?
I am done with you

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:
Yes it does. && men and women who cheats should be treated equally. Why praise one and belittle the other? Didn't they commit the same sin?

Who's praising male cheats?? I'm just looking at things from the societal scheme of things, and who has more to lose...
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Isolated cases but not as it was practiced by everyone in the past...
Quite a lot of cases. Go to the villages, the rural parts of Nigeria where these things are practiced by everyone.

Some ppl forget Lagos and Abuja do not make up Nigeria. A lot of these things do not make it to the news undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

Nope I won't forgive your intentional mistake, because you knew the repercussion of your willy led action before diving in.

I'll forgive a man that cheats only if he isn't mentally capable of making decisions. However, I won't be dating a guy who isn't mentally capable.

What I don't get is why u men cheat and think women should forgive you. If you wouldn't like your partner to cheat on you, then why would you do such?

And again I'm not condoning women cheating, so the key lock analogy is useless in this context. The key should remain with its lock. Stop trying to get the key to become a master key... Is being a master key the purpose God created men?
there r more women in the world...who will take care of them? Dnt b selfish abi we have to satisfy them at least sexually..try to take their place for one second.imagine u starving for sex.the fact is most of those cheating stuff aint serious ..we r helping out ur sisters
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
So now, there are new tectonic plates and there are old ones? Where did you get your education from?
I am done with you

So, you don't know tectonic plates shifts all the time?

Fam, you're fool!!

The hypothesis/theory about tectonic plates started in 1915, when was the Bible written??

Go to bed!!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Quite a lot of cases. Go to the villages, the rural part of Nigeria where these things are practiced by evryone.

Some ppl forget Lagos and Abuja do not make up Nigeria. A lot of these things do not make it to the news undecided

Have you been to rural Europe?? Please go to Romania and Eastern European countries and see how they live over there.. grin
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Who's liking Myn_44's comments? grin

The guy's just chatting crap!!
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

So, you don't know tectonic plates shifts all the time?

Fam, you're fool!!

The hypothesis/theory about tectonic plates started in 1915, when was the Bible written??

Go to bed!!!
Now you simply don't know what the hell it is you are talking about dude go back to school. Maybe tomorrow, nigerian will be in Europe as the plates will change.
This is the last time I will be replying you

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you simply don't know what the hell it is you are talking about dude go back to school. Maybe tomorrow, nigerian will be in Europe as the plates will change.
This is the last time I will be replying you

You're a fool!!! I said "Shifts" not "change" - can you read??
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: Who's liking Myn_44's comments? grin

The guy's just chatting crap!!
The same people who realised your education ain't complete. Just a muddle of crap in your head dude. Stop arguing and go sleep
Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

Who's praising male cheats?? I'm just looking at things from the societal scheme of things, and who has more to lose...

Our society is more accepting of men who cheats in comparison to women. Why should that be.
It depends on what they have to start with before we start debating who has the most to lose.. & I'm not just talking about material things.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx:

You're a fool!!! I said "Shifts" not "change" - can you read??
Are you stu'pid? If they shift, they carry the land mass sitting on them with them. Can't you think? Why do you think mount Everett keeps rising. Would a plate shift and leave the continent on another plate?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: there r more women in the world...who will take care of them? Dnt b selfish abi we have to satisfy them at least sexually..try to take their place for one second.imagine u starving for sex.the fact is most of those cheating stuff aint serious ..we r helping out ur sisters

There are plenty of single girls and guys out their for you to have s[e]x with. But once you've made the decision that you want to be in a relationship with someone, you should discard other people and focus on your relationship.

If your partner ain't satisfying you, then GTFO! Is it by force?

That's why cheating isn't justified because no one forced you to be in that relationship. It was your decision...

Apart from the people in arranged marriages LOL
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: That has nothing to do with our culture but the decadence in our society...

You need to separate the two - two different things..

Yeah, sorry. Society. I misspoke. I take responsibility. That wasn't a genetic error.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you stu'pid? If they shift, they carry the land mass sitting on them with them. Can't you think? Why do you think mount Everett keeps rising. Would a plate shift and leave the continent on another plate?

Who cares about mountain Everest??

Do you know about world map?

How come Egypt is in Africa, yet part of Egypt is in the Middle East?

How come Russia is in Europe, yet part of Russia is in Asia??

Have you ever heard about Euroasia??

Go to bed, mate!!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Quite a lot of cases. Go to the villages, the rural parts of Nigeria where these things are practiced by everyone.

I will tap palm wine on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
abiL:

There are plenty of single girls and guys out their for you to have s[e]x with. But once you've made the decision that you want to be in a relationship with someone, you should discard other people and focus on your relationship.

If your partner ain't satisfying you, then GTFO! Is it by force?d

That's why cheating isn't justified because no one forced you to be in that relationship. It was your decision...

Apart from the people in arranged marriages LOL
u r selfish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.