Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49558 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2012
manny4life:

You know damn well what he's tryna say; please drop this your analytic abeg.
The truth remains; those who claim to be critical thinkers on NL are worse off. Lets not derail this thread for what it is. The obvious is, 'intellect' was abused in His connotation and putting two a two together, His sentence did not make much sense - #Personal opinion
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by emmygod: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2012
What happens in ESUT is applicable in most Nigeria universities.The sector is a a failed system. The breed of corruptions have eaten deep in our educational systems. We should not blame the school but should stand and reject the system of education in Nigeria..I am still warning our government to shun most our privates schools in Nigeria who mostly breeds students in exam malpractice. Private schools students never fail exams and they continue like this to achieve academic incompetence. Moreover ,all and sundry in quest of paper certificate has contributed enormously to this development. Our leaders appoints lectures who supposed to reexamined before handling any course in university.The system is highly politicized. People embraced evil. students enjoy cheat.Lectures enjoy sorting.parents enjoy success by all means. our government cant see but only sit down and shouts. WHO IS TO BLAME?.The good suffers in Nigeria. MAY GOD HELP THE GOD FEARING.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Cutex01(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Satan don catch God for 'expo'! cheesy[/quote]
what n0nsense are v0mitting, if u d0nt have s0mething sensible 2 write its n0t a must 4 u 2 reply

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Martini101(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2012
shymexx: They need 2 start teachin Nigerians how 2 be critical thinkers.
Most Nigerians re linear thinkers.
I guess that's why Nigerians re book-smart & they also thrive on idealism, but practicality is elusive 2 most Nigerians...
. My friend, go and have a seat. U wey think pass plato & socrates who sabi u? Dont just log in2 a social forum 2 insult a nation just 2 feel good about urself. For all i care, u may be typing 4rm a psychiatric home. Nigeria is so complex 4 an average mind
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Bro, same way many religious heads have programmed their adherents to a particular line of thought...Hope you understood me sha?
Should I follow your line of thought, I would conclude that You fall into 'those' referred to in your post. Why? 'the West' have had you 'programmed' in your own words "to a particular line of thought", and I am sure you would agree with me on this.-Get real bro, wink
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Martini101: . My friend, go and have a sit. U wey think pass plato & socrates who sabi u? Dont just log into a social forum 2 insult a nation just 2 feel good about urself. For all i care, u may be typing 4rm a psychiatric home. Nigeria is so complex 4 an average mind
You're xo xo on point!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2012
CrazyMan: Nigerian Educational system needs a thorough shake up.

How on earth would a university graduate students who can't read and write?

I mean, how did they defend their IT and project?

Or did they just bribe their way through?

I heard so many bad reports about esuth, but I never knew it was this bad.

*Sighs*

A whole professor like u, see what u are speaking "Nigerian"
Common correct ur self

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2012
emmygod: [s]What happens in ESUT is applicable in most Nigeria universities[/s].The sector is a a failed system. The breed of [s]corruptions corruption have eaten deep in our educational systems[/s].[s] We should not blame the school but should stand and reject the system of education in Nigeria..I am still warning our government to shun most our privates schools in Nigeria who mostly breeds students in exam malpractice. Private schools students never fail exams and they continue like this to achieve academic incompetence. Moreover ,all and sundry in quest of paper certificate has contributed enormously to this development. Our leaders appoints lectures who supposed to reexamined before handling any course in university.The system is highly politicized. People embraced evil. students enjoy cheat.Lectures enjoy sorting.parents enjoy success by all means. our government cant see but only sit down and shouts. WHO IS TO BLAME?.The good suffers in Nigeria. MAY GOD HELP THE GOD FEARING.
[/s] TRASH
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Shadydamsel(f): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Femsyn: I weep for country, Nigeria.
if u're weeping for nigeria then U're weeping for urself cuz u're a part of it. I even work with one that can't even spell d word "SCHOOL" so they are not d first.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by joephemzyz(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2012
datola:

Are you not a "Nigerian graduate"?

Naah!!!....hez a somalian graduate...lmao
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Orikinla(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Mad Cow: IN CAMP, I had the misfortune of being Platoon Leader and MY GAWD!!!! shocked shocked NIGERIAN Graduates are pretty dumb..

There was one that couldn't even spell out 'NYSC'.. One couldn't write a formal letter.. One couldn't speak proper English..

MAJORITY OF THE NIGERIAN GRADUATES OF UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA ARE NOT BETTER THAN HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES IN THE US.
MANY OF THEM EVEN HAVE LOWER IQ.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Should I follow your line of thought, I would conclude that You fall into 'those' referred to in your post. Why? 'the West' have had you 'programmed' in your own words "to a particular line of thought", and I am sure you would agree with me on this.-Get real bro, wink
If not for the west i doubt if you would be here feeling good about yourself...If you find it difficult to comprehend my post, simply ask me come down to your level cos i see no need for your post.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1: TRASH
Don't point out errors if you can't correct or modify them.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake:
ah jarus, gbagaun fever follow catch you?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Odunnu: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Choi! This is complete eff up!
But seriously, we have them in thousands. My mom will always say as a warning to us 'if you sort and 'pass', the system will sort and 'fail' you one day'.
What a shame!
We needed a secretary/frontdesk officer in my office some few weeks ago. I interviewed them, when I was done, I had serious headache (no jokes) . The rot in the system is choking!
I 'MOD' the Education section and I know what I am saying.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
If not for the west i doubt if you would be here feeling good about yourself...If you find it difficult to comprehend my post, simply ask me come down to your level cos i see no need for your post.
I understand "internet warriors" like yourself abound. Unfortunately, the 'real' life is where you will be assessed and scored. #Getreal. #Getalife
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Don't point out errors if you can't correct or modify them.
Understand the meaning of words. When something is classified TRASH, it means irremediable. #critical-thinkers cheesy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Todaynatoday: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Some people here are just waiting to point out grammatical/spelling mistake(s) made by other people. If you fall into this category of people, please get a life, no one is perfect!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
I laughed till I forgot what I was cooking(rice got burned) OMG!!! Shit!!!

Hope she can spell her fathers name or they always help her in writing her fathers name cuz that name long ooooo
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
I understand "internet warriors" like yourself abound. Unfortunately, the 'real' life is where you will be assessed and scored. #Getreal. #Getalife
Check my posts, i have never exchanged words with anyone on NL since i joined...Don't have time for internet bickering...I don't need to show off here cos it's not gonna add or remove anything from me...Abeg shift go front, go find your type dem! tongue
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Hemanwel(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
pro01: Unfortunately, thousands more of them are working in government agencies, banks, and sundry public and private organisations, while more competent and brilliant graduates roam the streets and wallow in the misery of unemployment. No thanks to the menace of "who you sabi" as opposed to "wetin you sabi" that has ravaged Nigeria - a country where meritocracy has long been murdered in cold blood, cremated, and forgotten for good.

These corpers are merely unlucky, and probably do not have any connections whatsoever, otherwise we wouldn't hear a thing about them. I can't begin to count the number of 'graduates' I know personally that are, for instance, not sure whether London is a country or a capital; some of them are gainfully employed nonetheless - by no less a 'juicy' organisation than the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)! The whole thing is a terrible travesty, and it explains why progress continues to elude Nigeria.
My broda,u just nailed it!Progress wil sure continue 2 elude Nigeria if we continually place more importance on d cert we carry instead of wot we hv in our brain.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Todaynatoday: Some people here are just waiting to point out grammatical/spelling mistake(s) made by other people. If you fall into this category of people, please get a life, no one is perfect!
Exactly my point to Afem4eva. We are here to learn, rightly or wrongly. Some come here to show-off. Whereas when you examine their post[s], they are no better than those they criticize.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CrazyMan(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
CrazyMan: Nigerian Educational system needs a thorough shake up.

I've heard so many bad reports about esuth, but I never knew it was this bad.

*Sighs*

Rooneyboy:
A whole professor like u, see what u are speaking "Nigerian"
Common correct ur self

CrazyMan: Nigeria's Educational system needs a thorough shake up.

I've heard so many bad reports about esuth, but I never knew it was this bad.

*Sighs*
sad embarassed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Check my posts, i have never exchanged words with anyone on NL since i joined...Don't have time for internet bickering...I don't need to show off here cos it's not gonna add or remove anything from me...Abeg shift go front, go find your type dem! tongue
I barely give a face to post like yours, like they say in Nigeria, See, jump and pass.. #CY09Post_ignore.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jarus(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2012
tailek:

... and these ones will also complain of not being employed.... Gosh!
In all humility, this is the part that worries me most.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Shaw007(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Why am I not surprised,there are loads of them Here,with my 5mnths On NL i'v seen ppl who think with their lungs and breath with their brains(even those with impeccable English)

And then you see when someone makes reference 2 poor graduates,there's always that guilty One standing to defend. . .Future leaders Indeed. . .May God help us!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Exactly my point to Afem4eva. We are here to learn, rightly or wrongly. Some come here to show-off. Whereas when you examine their post[s], they are no better than those they criticize.
I'm not here to degrade anyone cos i'm no better than the people i'm criticizing. I'm just having fun and that's all. Wetin concern me with english sef? God punish English.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ebony2dy4(f): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2012
Very funny and ridiculous...gosh,dat bad? Nigeria, I hail thee. Very obvious, d degrees must av bin bought.
cheesy....
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by abiki(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2012
My fellow nairalanders, after so much thoughting, my fellow husband and his brother Sambo haved deciding to setted up a committee to look into this committee of illiterates from ESUT. However, please bear with us as i have deciding to offer free english classes in aso rock. Come one, Come many. PATIENCE J
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CrazyMan(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:
In all humility, this is the part that worries me most.
But they have to survive na...if no one employs them, they may resort into crime. lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by abbeyty(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

You should be the last person to insult those graduates.

please check your spellings and tenses before you comment on this topic, just an advise. lol
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
datola:

Are you not a "Nigerian graduate"?

One of my friend loose his parents. hahah
Education is dead in Nigeria.This has nothing to do with a tribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49