Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49507 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Emmy9ite(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
This is the funniest piece i have read on nairaland! grin grin grin grin Graduates!! And there are many intelligent once still searching for Admission, Nigeria will be better.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Eshiettk(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Even you too! What is Parise? You can't even spell 'being'spelling it as been! Smh
faceit: the foundation was faulty. students dont read to pass anymore, they only want ''parise''to pass waec, jamb and even when they get into the university, all they do is ''runs'' with lecturers been their accomplises.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10:

I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PROGRAMMER, not I am self-thought programmer. Please do check your spellings and grammer before posting. Today is a bashing day for typographical error!
Grammar, not grammer. Please do check your spelling before posting. cheesy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: ...and the ones who sold them certificates didn't even do well...
Why sell them certificates of electrical/electronics and Geography/metereology...courses wey nor be beans..
Why not sell them certificates of social studies or Primary science...?cheesycheesycheesy
#just saying#

Still baffles me............
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
caseless: [/quote][/b][quote author=caseless]'Illiterate' and 'graduate' this two words are incompactible. How come they were found in one person? How can u be an illiterate and still a graduate from the university? This can only happen in my dear 'father land' nigeria. Naija i hail thee! Linda akunna-akunna...hahaha..cant stop laffin at this name and its meaning in igbo language.

These two words. Not trying to embarass you, I have made few mistakes already today.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Chiefupper: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Lord av mercy,Faculty of Engineering for dat matter,d last 1 I witnessed wz in kwara state camp around 2008 in wc she(corps memba) cn not fill d necessary forms in camp

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Is there such a thing as 'regular beings'? sad Abeg, Bros... change your mode to "default = pigin"
You wouldn't understand. English aficionados won't bat an eyelid. Btw, it's pidgin not pigin.

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:
Grammar, not grammar. Please do check your spelling before posting. cheesy
#justsaying ...
"Please do check your spelling before posting" to "Please do check your spelling[s] before posting" ..#caseclosed
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Dreystar(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
mc~evans:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

I'm happier than you could ever think of undecided
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by tonymariao(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Na wa oh! But lets be realistic why expose dem details@Op when ppl dem better pass full ground...even sm top gov. Funtionaries way follow 4 same parole full ground, l tink NUC should be sanitized first b4 anytin else
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
He doesn't wana gbagun! grin
Thought as much too
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2012
caseless: 'Illiterate' and 'graduate' this two words are incompactible. How come they were found in one person? How can u be an illiterate and still a graduate from the university? This can only happen in my dear 'father land' nigeria. Naija i hail thee! Linda akunna-akunna...hahaha..cant stop laffin at this name and its meaning in igbo language.
.incompactible?.bia compact.....incompatible
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2012
berem: wetin consign me? Me sef don tire to write for english! Like say na me be queen eliza pikin.
That yeye spam bot should be taught a lesson! How can you write "he had sexx with me" only for the fuccking spambot to say "he had BE INTIMATE with me"? Seun e don reach time wey you go change all those words back to normal.abeg I no wan dey gbagaun again!

oº°˚! Is that it? Seun dikwa aruruala!!
I once wrote 'grown a$$ man'...only to see 'grown bottom' man... I come de wonder how e take happen!

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
emk4lif: .incompactible?.bia compact.....incompatible
Maybe he meant compact disk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Suljosh: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2012
VellyG:
Pls check your spellings and I don't think you are different from them either.
i had d misfortune Really? I laugh in bokoharam tongue booooombwahahahahahahahaha
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
You wouldn't understand. English aficionados won't bat an eyelid. Btw, it's pidgin not pigin.
Thanks for pointing that out, I already noted the typo. I highlighted your sentence, to bring it fore because someone rightly pointed that 'typo' is being misconstrued as poor English. Beside, I am not here to point accusing fingers at 'Posts', I am learning everyday but some of You in this thread want to "show-off".
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
una dey craze. shey the other day, una been dey talk nonsense unto sey some 'big men' been dey kill bobos.
OTEDOLA : whatever is done in darkness will come out in lightness
nairalanders reply : you are here picking on his errors while he is making cool billions. you are nothing but a fool. i won't mind committing such blunders just to count otedola's money
Patience Jonathan : . . . they were once a children . . .
nairalanders reply : continue beefing her. where she has entered, you will never step your feet there. anuofia
Amokachi :. . . as you can see, benayoun had already beated the keeper . . .
nairalanders reply : you are laughing at someone who has all the fame and money while you continue to punch your keypads here in frustration. you will never be as popular as the bull
now, una sef dey beef graduates unto sey dem neva 'make am'. so if to sey dem don hammer, e for be another tori shey?
Una dey craze.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
busybrain001:

WELL SAID...........non is above mistake. Funny how some peeps claim to know it all!
we have the whole place littered with mr/ms 'know it all'. If some of those wanna-be english teachers had attended the kind of primary school some people on nl attended, i'm sure those 'NL' english teachers will not be able to write 'nairaland' ,not to talk of registering to become a member. Some that attended such pri skool are here trying their best and some kings college products are complaining. Rawbish!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nonnyz: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
I want to laugh but really don't know what to laugh about! The system that admitted them or the students themselves or their parents, who shall I laugh at? None.
The situation is indeed pitiable and calls for an argument intervention...
To investigate the Institution and check on the validity of their qualification as well as others, is a welcome one; this gesture should be extended to other Institutions, to curb his menace.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Emmy9ite: This is the funniest piece i have read on nairaland! grin grin grin grin Graduates!! And there are many intelligent once still searching for Admission, Nigeria will be better.
spelling error-ones not once...loving this thread
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by BasseyJ(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Rooneyboy:
I swear this thread funny die ,
They should have called the thread
"Grammar scrutiny"
I tell you, this your post made me comment, now can someone please scrutinise it for me? gringringrin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by sandilo: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Those who are saying we should ecuse bad english because it is not our mother tongue are only exhibing d kind of ignorance that is making Nigeria a laughing stock around the world. If this rot is not taken care of now (better late than never) a time will come when one of these kind of low baked people will either become governor, senate president or even President of Nigeria!
English is our official language and the most widely spoken language in the world. It is important to speak good english whether your are a doctor, engineer or teacher!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
sunrise4u: its a pity that ESUT produced a graduate that cant even teach ordinary hausa children in a nursery school. ESUT i hail oooooo! 042 indeed.... ; its a pity that ESUT produced a graduates that cant even teach ordinary hausa children in a nursery school. ESUT i hail oooooo! 042 indeed....

Now u really should go back to primary school.
Not sure it is late.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Jarus:
Grammar, not grammar. Please do check your spelling before posting. cheesy
ah jarus, gbagaun fever follow catch you?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2012
tchidi:

oº°˚! Is that it? Seun dikwa aruruala!!
I once wrote 'grown a$$ man'...only to see 'grown bottom' man... I come de wonder how e take happen!
hmm! What of:
Rooster(coccck) and bull story

Tom,joystick(diccck) and harry
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2012
optimist D: ye, you might know it all, but there are so many illitrate graduates out there that do not know there state governor's and can not define what they studied. But bros, do not try me,I might beat you in your feild.
wink
With words like 'Illitrate' 'Feild', I seriously doubt this...
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Afam4eva has replied you, Bro wink

He was the only person that made sense out of the whole issue.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012
caseless: we have the whole place littered with mr/ms 'know it all'. If some of those wanna-be english teachers had attended the kind of primary school some people on nl attended, i'm sure those 'NL' english teachers will not be able to write 'nairaland' ,not to talk of registering to become a member. Some that attended such pri skool are here trying their best and some kings college products are complaining. Rawbish!
I think when you're referring to plural variables, you should always endeavor to be consistent...It should "members" and not "a member". God bless you.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012
BasseyJ:
I tell you, this your post made me comment, now can someone please scrutinise it for me? gringringrin

No u should be the one scrutinizing not someone else.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012
excondido: most student are mentally lazy themselves to acquire knowledge which might not be thought taught during lectures. i I do expect the system to know those worthy of holding a degree.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by informatix: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
what a bad dream. Let me wash my face again cant beleieve i am awake.

NUC. I hale thee. NUC. Chairman Need to relocate to the NASS. To get seats beside them Mark and tabuwal.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
caseless: we have the whole place littered with mr/ms 'know it all'. If some of those wanna-be english teachers had attended the kind of primary school some people on nl attended, i'm sure those 'NL' english teachers will not be able to write 'nairaland' ,not to talk of registering to become a member. Some that attended such pri skool are here trying their best and some kings college products are complaining. Rawbish!
#

No mind them jor my brother................one thing i know for sure is that writing or speaking ENGLISH whether good or bad, does not necessarily determine one's level of intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp