Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (49509 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:

You guys should always start a sentence with an Init-Cap.
na force? Like sey i no been sabi.
Go 'tish' your igbo 'graduates' english jare. Me go outclass you for english language and i go do am convincingly.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
It's a job to educate Nigerians, after-all to day is world Grammar day.

LOLS.................so what are u, a GRAMMARIAN?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
ejyski: GBAGUN!!!see pot calling kettle black
its gbagaun not gbagun...yours is a case of a coal pot callin a kettle black
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
The details of these individuals ought to be published because it is of public interest.The interest "to know" of the general public far outweigh the personal privacy of these individuals so far an allegation has been made.

You are obviously joking with the above comment, you can publish the story but publishing and high-lightening their full names is just senseless and serves no public interest.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Just look at the number of peepz viewing the thread, something tells me half of them are... lipsrsealed grin

What do u expect? Half of them r even beating their chest now saying "I better pass some people sha"
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
Correction: Their FULL NAMES..Sir.

Notice how i added an "S" to the FULL NAME and how i added an InitCap to "sir".
Bro, my post was not meant to correct, He wanted to understand what was wrong in His sentence which I highlighted in bold.

We are all learning, and English language is not our first spoken or written language. If you claim to be a 'Wole Soyinka' then maybe you ought to know that your 'i' should be 'I' wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by lacasa: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
justsayemma: D Nuc shd also investigate GEJ n his lovely wife's own

Lol grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
*switching over to pidgin english mode tongue *

Nobody go catch me say I speak wrong english
*making a mental note to buy 'brighter grammar' today*
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
dabrake:
na force? Like sey i no been sabi.
Go 'tish' your igbo 'graduates' english jare. Me go outclass you for english language and i go do am convincingly.
Why did you switch to pidgin English my brother. Is it because of the fear of the unknown?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dabrake(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
EXCELLENCE Abia: what do you mean by that, when one have disgraced him/herself yet you want that person to be protect. perharps they are in your group
oya, correct am sharp sharp. No lemme vex
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Caseless: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
'Illiterate' and 'graduate' this two words are incompactible. How come they were found in one person? How can u be an illiterate and still a graduate from the university? This can only happen in my dear 'father land' nigeria. Naija i hail thee! Linda akunna-akunna...hahaha..cant stop laffin at this name and its meaning in igbo language.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
paris10: It would be somewhat advisable that you do not confuse character omission with lack of sound judgement. Some of us are used to speed-typing. This therefore makes it absolutely impossible not to make mistakes. And making a mistake is never the same with your inability to spell or pronounce words correctly.

WELL SAID...........non is above mistake. Funny how some peeps claim to know it all!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by paris10: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Rooneyboy:

[color=#006600]u smoke weed ?
What's the difference between what I wrote and what u wrote!?/color]

I acknowledged your correction, hence, replying "Yeah, grammar".
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: I notice how some people have switched to pidgin English while others are shortening their words.

So?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Rooneyboy(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
Just look at the number of peepz viewing the thread, something tells me half of them are... lipsrsealed grin
I swear this thread funny die ,
They should have called the thread
"Grammar scrutiny"
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2012
The rot in our education sector is becoming worse by d day and no profession/course is left off d hook. People use connection even to get in2 d Nigerian Law school so much dt only 26 percent of 100 percent who jst graduated frm law school will be called to Bar ds Year. The gurlz are mostly favoured in all these. A gurl who hs neva been in d scheme of those who were shooting to graduate wt 2.1 sudenly became d only one who had A. in her long essay (project) jst becos she wx given an award as d most beautiful gurl and d dean became intrested in pulling down her pantz. By and by, she gatherd As and Bs and her final grade is 3.53... The guy amongst them am very sure is a business man who had money to pay hs way thru. But most gurls u see out there parading themselvs as graduates graduated nt by pen & paper bt by blowjobz & runz.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: I notice how some people have switched to pidgin English while others are shortening their words.
The fear of gbagun on this thread is the beginning of Wisdom! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by jpnnah(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Let it rain on every body O! am sorry is coming from my state university but here in the north that am serving, ha i no fit shout.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2012
emk4lif: its gbagaun not gbagun...yours is a case of a coal pot callin a kettle black
grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by busybrain001(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Abujafood: ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates!

Funny................u sound so much like someone who finished from IMT.

.....No poo intended!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by mcevans1(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2012
CY09:
The fear of gbagun on this thread is the beginning of Wisdom! grin

Gbagun? U Are BUSTED. Lol
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
tchidi: *switching over to pidgin english mode tongue *

Nobody go catch me say I speak wrong english
*making a mental note to buy 'brighter grammar' today*
wetin consign me? Me sef don tire to write for english! Like say na me be queen eliza pikin.
That yeye spam bot should be taught a lesson! How can you write "he had sexx with me" only for the fuccking spambot to say "he had BE INTIMATE with me"? Seun e don reach time wey you go change all those words back to normal.abeg I no wan dey gbagaun again!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise:

You are obviously joking with the above comment, you can publish the story but publishing and high-lightening their full names is just senseless and serves no public interest.
Bro, I beg to disagree. There is an overriding public interest in knowing these individuals. Like you rightly noted, the author of the article also printed the NYSC numbers of these individuals for a purpose - "of exposing them rightly". Let's call a Spade a Spade. I do not understand what is the issue with publishing their names.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2012
kennytidistar: yahoo, yahoo. you go fear fear nau! that school need to be shot down. mtchew
So why were you scared of commenting in English?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2012
jpnnah: Let it rain on every body O! am sorry is coming from my state university but here in the north that am serving, ha i no fit shout.
Apart from the fact that you used "is" instead of "It's", i think your sentence is not lucid for regular beings to decipher.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by slimyem: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2012
most of you picking out errors are confusing typographical mistakes with stark illiteracy and misuse of tenses

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by UmarSanda: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full name and NYSC details?
So dat ppl lik u wil go bak n take JAMB.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
sunnyd1: Who are we going to be blamed government or student or university...... wot of Jonathan our president Educationalist Illiterate.
Did you type this ^^^... Blood of God

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: most of you picking out errors are confusing typographical mistakes with stark illiteracy and misuse of tenses
No, i'm not.

afam4eva:
...Let's not neutralize ESUT. This is the norm throughout the federation...Btw, let's not be too quick to use English to qualify someone's literacy or education because even some people who speak good English are an embarrassments to themselves. There are also people who aint good in speaking English but are very good in other disciplines.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by galadima77(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
torhuke: The rot in our education sector is becoming worse by d day and no profession/course is left off d hook. People use connection even to get in2 d Nigerian Law school so much dt only 26 percent of 100 percent who jst graduated frm law school will be called to Bar ds Year. The gurlz are mostly favoured in all these. A gurl who hs neva been in d scheme of those who were shooting to graduate wt 2.1 sudenly became d only one who had A. in her long essay (project) jst becos she wx given an award as d most beautiful gurl and d dean became intrested in pulling down her pantz. By and by, she gatherd As and Bs and her final grade is 3.53... The guy amongst them am very sure is a business man who had money to pay hs way thru. But most gurls u see out there parading themselvs as graduates graduated nt by pen & paper bt by blowjobz & runz.

ol boy guide ur language na and 26 percent means 26 outta 100. Nw, don't be vexing hmm!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
ogbeche77:
So why were you scared of commenting in English?
He doesn't wana gbagun! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by OmoTier1(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva:
Apart from the fact that you used "is" instead of "It's", i think your sentence is not lucid for regular beings to decipher.
Is there such a thing as 'regular beings'? sad Abeg, Bros... change your mode to "default = pigin"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.