Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55803 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

That was the same thing we did last year.. Doing it again this year isnt progress.. Lets burn down this house and rebuild it from scratch..
wow! I didn't know much about last year's election cos I was more of a viewer.Remember this is a faceless forum.we all have our limits on this forum.No matter how we shout and make noise behind our computers and phones, you might not be included in the nomination list and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.you stated earlier on that you weren't interested in running for the Ezeship. now because your supporters are protesting,you decided to pick interest again.I think the best thing for you is to let it go and see how you can work it better for next year.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: wow! I didn't know much about last year's election cos I was more of a viewer.Remember this is a faceless forum.we all have our limits on this forum.No matter how we shout and make noise behind our computers and phones, you might not be included in the nomination list and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.you stated earlier on that you weren't interested in running for the Ezeship. now because your supporters are protesting,you decided to pick interest again.I think the best thing for you is to let it go and see how you can work it better for next year.

This is what the useless Mor0n "PLC" who calls himself the unfortunate Eze has to say. Do you see any hopes here

Onlytruth: Okija_juju will NEVER be allowed to run for the office of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.

It would amount to the WORST INSULT on Ndigbo to allow him to run.

So, it will NEVER happen. grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
@ PointB and other electoral officials.

An idea came into my mind last night (while watching the presidential debate between Obama and Romney). I think we should organize a debate between all the constestants.
In other words, I think we should not only allow the first three to run, but allow every nominee who accepted his nomination, to be drafted into the debate.

After the debate, we then go for polling.

We need to make sure that the next Eze is sound and well grounded on all fronts.

A topic could be: Should Ndigbo stay in Nigeria, or secede; for or against?

What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth: @ PointB and other electoral officials.

An idea came into my mind last night (while watching the presidential debate between Obama and Romney). I think we should organize a debate between all the constestants.
In other words, I think we should not only allow the first three to run, but allow every nominee who accepted his nomination, to be drafted into the debate.

We need to make sure that the next Eze is sound and well grounded on all fronts.

What do you think?
I think this is a great idea. The Electoral commitee will look into it and see if it's something that we can imbibe in this election or the next one. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Okija_juju will NEVER be allowed to run for the office of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.

i'v never for once seen a mad eze in my life except for this
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Seceding on the internet, only Onlytruth only-porky-pies can pull that off!! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is the point I leave the thread. I'll be back later in the evening.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2012

What do you think?

this is your most intelligent comment since nairaland found you....
it's a smart idea as long as okija would participate in the debate - let okija prove to your cabal that he's of a sound mind, articulate and well grounded! let all participants enter into a debate and be judged accordingly!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: wow! I didn't know much about last year's election cos I was more of a viewer.Remember this is a faceless forum.we all have our limits on this forum.No matter how we shout and make noise behind our computers and phones, you might not be included in the nomination list and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.you stated earlier on that you weren't interested in running for the Ezeship. now because your supporters are protesting,you decided to pick interest again.I think the best thing for you is to let it go and see how you can work it better for next year.

Like I said my darling...

We did that last year..

Should we continue to 'come back next year' and allow this folishness to linger?!

NO!!

Welcome to Nairaland Umuleri vs. Aguleri war..

This house is coming down..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Only truth, thank you for your usual lengthy,emotional speech that shies away from posed questions.

I'll repost all my questions again and be man enough to answer.

1.) who are your cabinet members?
2.)what have you guys done in the past year in office. Dee na igbo if need be.
3.)okijas nomination was disqualified on the grounds that "his person brings discord and confusion" to umu igbo in general. Have this administration led by you not brought more division to umu Igbo on nld?

I agree, I rejected whatever position you offered me in your position and that's because I cannot stand anyone shoving his or her opinions down my throat. I figured you operate a "one way thought process" of its either white or black which does not augur well with my personal view of life(keeping an open mind, accepting shades of Gray) and the option I had was to step aside. And by the way, I was not the only one that bolted from your cabinet. Some others left or lost interest. Why?

A good leader would look inwards and ask himself questions.

NB: what lies did I peddle against you or your govt?point it out please. "doingspain" or so was the first to ask on this thread about your "achievements" on this thread and I also signified an interest in knowing too. What was your response?we should go check page 1.

Lol. Ochi eze.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012

What do you think?

I cant wait to...

all your preffered candidates off the stage... angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012

If that is the case....then THIS ELECTION WILL NEVER HOLD..!!! cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2012

What do you think?

What da heck is wrong with you people, must you always be renagades? We already have a debate scheduled for the politics section and here you are trying to organize another one, can't you people just learn to belong? Elect the new Eze already, enough of this charade. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifyalways: Only truth, thank you for your usual lengthy,emotional speech that shies away from posed questions.

3.)okijas nomination was disqualified on the grounds that "his person brings discord and confusion" to umu igbo in general. Have this administration led by you not brought more division to umu Igbo on nld?

I agree, I rejected whatever position you offered me in your position and that's because I cannot stand anyone shoving his or her opinions down my throat. I figured you operate a "one way thought process" of its either white or black which does not augur well with my personal view of life(keeping an open mind, accepting shades of Gray) and the option I had was to step aside. And by the way, I was not the only one that bolted from your cabinet. Some others left or lost interest. Why?

NB: what lies did I peddle against you or your govt?point it out please. "doingspain" or so was the first to ask on this thread about your "achievements" on this thread and I also signified an interest in knowing too. What was your response?we should go check page 1.

Lol. Ochi eze.

Onlytruth is a raving Lunatic. He should be bound with chains and taken to Yaba left before he infects others with his madness
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifyalways: And by the way, I was not the only one that bolted from your cabinet. Some others left or lost interest. Why?

Why wont they bolt? who want to be led by a mad man. Only goons like pointlessB and his kind will subject themselves. Shiiooor
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

this is your most intelligent comment since nairaland found you....
it's a smart idea as long as okija would participate in the debate - let okija prove to your cabal that he's of a sound mind, articulate and well grounded! let all participants enter into a debate and be judged accordingly!

Seconded
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifyalways: Only truth, thank you for your usual lengthy,emotional speech that shies away from posed questions.

Lol. Ochi eze.

Nne, ime'sia, ga na my boutique na A-line, na Ariaria Market, welu any brocade, damask na Hollandis i fu ba gi na anya.. Welu ma apka, Akpu nku, earri-nti, necklace ma bangle.. Inshort nne, restock your wardrobe on me.. Gwa Chudi nwa boy'm na o bu mua zi gi..

I select sia, zita'm account number gi ka'm me gi embarass...

Odozi Aku ka m ga na pko zi gi from henceforth..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
Damn! Negroes are useless. About 40 pages, yet no headway...

Why can't you guys take the easiest decision ever by just allowing Okija_juju to contest and save yourselves another day of hopeless perambulation - with nothing to show for it..

Let Okija_juju contest and boom we're on to the next stage!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2012

Lol. Ochi eze.

compendiously put!
ifyalways, you are too much!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2012

berem.! berem..!! berem..!!! how many times did I called your name

Never..and never do you believe in people like PointB and Onlytruthlies again..!!. Their words aren't their bounds.

All these rules and clauses are aimed at ONLY ONE THING...and ONLY ONE THING...to give a safe passage to the return of Onlytruth as Eze.

Some of us have seen through this deceit right from the beginning..

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
At times i wonder who lie better.
Is it Onlylies or Beaf or Mitt Romney undecided undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2012

What do you think?

It is a good idea. But getting the nominees to participate in the debate will prove a hard nut to crack. It's hard enough getting them to accept their nominations. But I believe as this Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland gain more and more prominence, such will come naturally.

Furthermore, I would like us to stick to the electoral guidelines as set, and conclude the elections as planned. Changing the rules in the middle of the game is something I am often wary of. The longer it takes the more wary participants may become. I would nonetheless welcome manifestos from the nominees, at least so that voters will know where they stand on issues.

I think the new Eze should initiate an electoral reform as part of his mandate. So that we can strengthen the process of leadership selection, including adding your proposal, and keeping riff-raffs, and interlopers at bay.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
ilugunboy:

If that is the case....then THIS ELECTION WILL NEVER HOLD..!!! cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
you still dey jonse abi? Upon all the noise making on this thread,the election must hold except Seun will stop the thread from trending. You better just chill and wait till 10pm. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: you still dey jonse abi? Upon all the noise making on this thread,the election must hold except Seun will stop the thread from trending. You better just chill and wait till 10pm. grin

Wait and see... grin grin

Because of this election..I've paid for my Swift 4g subscription at home...

Ale oni ale...ki'olomo ki lo fo mo reee ooo... grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: [size=16pt]From next years election... ZONING WILL BE INTRODUCED.. Its obvious that the other minority Ndi Igbos will never stand a chance with this rubbish going on here...

- Delta Igbo
- Rivers Igbo
- Ebonyi Igbo
- Abia Igbo
- Imo Igbo
- Enugu Igbo

&

All other Igbo ethinic groups scattered around Nigeria.. All must have their voices heard.. angry[/size]

Chei!
This is beginning to look and sound like "another Nigeria"!

okija-juju, hapuaa, biiko!

Ala-Igbo is Ala-Igbo, dont let "us' break it down further!

Nigeria used to be one, until they broke it down to "North, East, South and Western Nigeria! Then the tribalism and Regionalism began!

Then they broke it further down by adding "Mid-East, Mid_West! shocked shocked
Then into twelve States!
Then 18, then 26, then 36 states shocked shocked sad sad

But it never solved the "problems" but rather exacerbated them!

The problems are:INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION!

Is my "observation" correct?

Of course, "the weak and minority" must be given a voice.

Lastapge!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
ilugunboy:

Wait and see... grin grin

Because of this election..I've paid for my Swift 4g subscription at home...

Ale oni ale...ki'olomo ki lo fo mo reee ooo... grin grin
o ga o! Election yi ma le gan o! I won't miss it at all. I gaz catch some sleep soon make I dey awake TDB.Thank God am on leave. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Lastpage,
Your request to be granted 'International Observer status' is being considered. You will be informed in due course. wink@Lastpage,
Your request to be granted 'International Observer status' is being considered. You will be informed in due course.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nosagold(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nne, ime'sia, ga na my boutique na A-line, na Ariaria Market, welu any brocade, damask na Hollandis i fu ba gi na anya.. Welu ma apka, Akpu nku, earri-nti, necklace ma bangle.. Inshort nne, restock your wardrobe on me.. Gwa Chudi nwa boy'm na o bu mua zi gi..

I select sia, zita'm account number gi ka'm me gi embarass

Odozi Aku ka m ga na pko zi gi from henceforth..

Nwanne inwechara boutique na A-LINE n'ime ahia ariaria aba? Nwekwaa shop na upper iweka? Nnaa ibukwa ogaranya o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nosagold(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
hypeman: Damn! Negroes are useless. About 40 pages, yet no headway...

Why can't you guys take the easiest decision ever by just allowing Okija_juju to contest and save yourselves another day of hopeless perambulation - with nothing to show for it..

Let Okija_juju contest and boom we're on to the next stage!!

We go soon enter page 50 stil debate never start nt Ť☺ talk of election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
caseless: hello, gboliwe! I'm an 'expertriate nwa afo' so i'm here to oversee the proceeding as a foreign observer. I know its against the electoral law to nominate a candidate, i want IELCOM to giv me d grace to nominate GBOLIWE for the post of 'OGBUNNAMIRI UMUIGBO' of nairaland.

That position is NOT AVAILABLE!
grin

Its been taken, from day one, by "Yoruba" Lastpage! shocked

Or are you also "Yoruba"? wink wink

How then can you claim to be an 'independent, foreign OBSERVER" like meself? tongue tongue

Abeg, park weel joor!

Lastpage!

PointB: PROPOSED VOTING GUIDELINES

Since the Poll feature of Nairaland is currently inactive, the Eze Ndi Igbo Election will be conducted in the following way:

1. Election shall be[b] done manually[/b]. Voters will indicate the candidate they are voting as Eze and Eze Nwayi from the list of qualified candidates.
4. Multiple votes, and votes cast with known multiple IDs shall be counted as ZERO
(0)

I raised the issue of "Electronic Voting" in order to prevent fraud like multiple voting and you, the INEC officer "PointB" said the "bridge would be crossed" at the appropriate time.
Are you still standing by your word on this?

Many people have asked you to explain how you hope to achieve point number 4, without appearing to favor a particular candidate?

Since the "online voting system" has been used even for less altruistic ventures on NL, what does it cost you to approach SEUN (I know he is "Yoruba" as well grin) to "activate" it for this purpose?

Or does this have to do with that silly "tribal-E-war" as well?
Or is it just plain arrogance (to ask "an Yoruba"! for such favor)?

Dont forget the whole thingy is "on and about Nairaland" and he owns Nairaland! shocked shocked

Cheers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
edited below

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: @Lastpage,
Your request to be granted 'International Observer status' is being considered. You will be informed in due course. wink@Lastpage,
Your request to be granted 'International Observer status' is being considered. You will be informed in due course.

Aaah, at last! That request was made on page what sef? PAGE 25!

I hope you will not grant my request "AFTER" the election! grin grin

I have been "observing" from page one, walahi! shocked shocked
Read all fifty pages, without proper accreditation! angry angry

Cheers.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.