Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55804 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Osiris211: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
so said Maurice Iwu!

PointB: OFFICIAL VOTING GUIDELINES

Since the Poll feature of Nairaland is currently inactive, the Eze Ndi Igbo Election will be conducted in the following way:

1. Election shall be done manually. Voters will indicate the candidate they are voting as Eze and Eze Nwayi from the list of qualified candidates.
2. Candidates can vote for themselves or other candidates
3. Only Igbos (and clearly identified allies) are permitted to vote. Votes outside this category shall be NULL and VOID

4. Multiple votes, and votes cast with known multiple IDs shall be counted as ZERO (0)

5. The Electoral Team shall tally the votes and may release regular updates.

6. The Poll shall be open until Friday.

7. The Electoral Tribunal will resolve all issue concerning the polling

8. The official result of the Election shall be released after all outstanding issues have been resolved in best effort.

VOTING SHALL COMMENCE 22.00 HRS GMT
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifyalways: Odunnu, kedu ka nmadu abuo ga-esi aru oru ma öburu na e nweghi "nkwekorita" ?
Onye na-achoghi ige okwu ndi ozo?

Ihe m ji juo ndi bu cabinet ya bu ka o lezie Onye ya anya. I bido cabinet with nmadu iri,tupu onwa ise ofor nmadu ano, gini ka o ga-agwa gi?nke ka njo bu oke ngaga na okomoko ya, na ntukwasi öbi na amamihe ya.Onye ndu na-ege nti. So Nne, o putara na ndi nile gbara öso oru with him bu ndi iberibe while him and his remaining crew bu ndi oke amamihe?

Okwa I huru otu o Si kparia my person ugbu a?maka na ajuru m ya ajuju?nsogbu anoghi. Mgbe o tupuru okpu eze ya, I'll return the favour in multiples.
I've always respected your line of arguement but in this very instance, nwanyi oma, believe me, e meteru ya.
Oburu na i choghi e ru d assignment e nyere gi, you should say so! O buro akpo meeting you turn out unavoidably absent without any pre info. or excuse.
Lee anya, to the best of my knowledge if his tenure was a success, you contributed to it, oburu na o turn out a failure, you are a part of it too.
Even in regular real time offices everybody enyere oru no matter how insignificant it looks must have his hands on deck.
Eziokwu nnem oma, mkpotu di na threadia na awa m isi ndi aboki ibem na Yoruba even ndi imi nkita cheesy jizi threadia e me akaja and its our collective responsibility to set it back on track.
Biko nu lets drop all the side talks and move as one

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Igwe9(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: what's wrong writing in igbo language? What he is saying isn't different from what I said.he simply said since Okija Juju have been struck out from the election,so be it.he also nominated Odumchi for Eze.shikena!
Why translating it for them, that definetly defeats the intent and purposes of it at the first instance.
Some packages are simply not meant for the public consumption but to a particular recepient.

Please don't feel for the practical jokers we have up here.

Nwa si na nne ya agaghi alahu ula agayikwa alahukwa nke ya.

Ilesie anya ike, i ga ahu na iji asusu igbo na eme ya, ga enye aka meminaa congo meat na ndi otu anya n' ebea!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
ujchief: Ujchief of the electoral tribunal reporting for duty. . .

@PointB, i suport the proposed voting guidling since the polling function of Nl is not functioning.
Lets get this election started b4 the thread looses steam.

Welcome back. We shall start 22.00 GMT, which is 11pm Nigerian time.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Updated nomination list shall be available as soon as I go through the thread start from the last updated list.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Back to duty, sorry for the 3hours absent had an emergency to attend. I am glad we are progressing and we are still a moving train.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
I've always respected your line of arguement but in this very instance, nwanyi oma, believe me, e meteru ya.
Oburu na i choghi e ru d assignment e nyere gi, you should say so! O buro akpo meeting you turn out unavoidably absent without any pre info. or excuse.
Lee anya, to the best of my knowledge if his tenure was a success, you contributed to it, oburu na o turn out a failure, you are a part of it too.
Even in regular real time offices everybody enyere oru no matter how insignificant it looks must have his hands on deck.
Eziokwu nnem oma, mkpotu di na threadia na awa m isi ndi [b][b]aboki ibem na Yoruba even ndi imi nkita cheesy jizi threadia e me akaja and its our collective responsibility to set it back on track.
Biko nu lets drop all the side talks and move as one[/b]
[/b]

You sounded like Ifyalways i used to know before, if not that i knew you very well i would have mistaken you to be ifyalways or her moniker id but i know she don't do moniker lol. Nice line and good igboness heart you poured out. jisi ike nne.

Peace
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Igwe.:

Why translating it for them, that definetly defeats the intent and purposes of it at the first instance.
Some packages are simply not meant for the public consumption but to a particular recepient.

Please don't feel for the practical jokers we have up here.

Nwa si na nne ya agaghi alahu ula agayikwa alahukwa nke ya.

Ilesie anya ike, i ga ahu na iji asusu igbo na eme ya, ga enye aka meminaa congo meat na ndi otu anya n' ebea!
nsogbu adighi.anu go m ihe ikwuru.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I'm surprised that your skin may not be as thick as I expected. Mere words should not bother you, abi eni ti o weak ni e ni? So dis cougar be Yoruba, so why is he gong ho about Okija'a candidacy? that should rattle him to submission or at least add another millimeter to the thickness of his skin. olodo

my skin is thick - i am half igbo....schooled in okigwe and i am more igbo than pointB and onlytruth put together!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: PointB is a selfless and trusted Igbo. I urge true brothers and sisters to not only follow, but emulate him.

Nwanne thank you and welcome on board. Have been searching for you.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

my skin is thick - i am half igbo....schooled in okigwe and i am more igbo than pointB and onlytruth put together!
smh
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

if na so then I am one-third yoruba because I did my primary school in Lagos,one-third hausa because I did my secondary school in far away Zamfara then one-third because my parents are igbos.Thank God David Mark said there should be nothing like state of origin!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by stokolie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
kita ka anyi biara. Idunma nma mekwa ni. Ri kwa ni, ta kwa ni. Ofuobi ka anyi gi na ga.
Dika osi di na omenala umuigbo og'a dikwa nma ka ofu okeye ni ime anyi, ti ndoro doro oshi-shi na ekpere ka oburu nke ya mita npkuru oma. Ejim ohera na e didicate egwu nwana osadebe 'ka anyi jikota'. 2 all FBI out there. It a shame i cant play it online on dis forum.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

I knew it. smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Igwe.:

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Mind you, many of the Igbos here cannot write or read Igbo, so why marginalize them or discriminate against them? Some of them may even be more Igbo that you. The interpretation is in order.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
abum nwafor igbo, unu jisie ike na nkwado unu. udo diri umu igbo. igbo wu igbo mmammanu oooo. nwa amuru na ala igbo, zuo na ala igbo mana aluo ya na ala ndi yoruba. mana ndi igbo si nwanne di na mba so abum onye nke unu.
ekperem bu ka election na gaa nke oma, chukwu gba unu ume.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
UPDATED NOMINATION LIST

Name Nominations Remark
Odumchi - 16 Accepted
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9 Declined
One_Naira - 7
Andre Uweh - 4
EzeUche - 3
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian - 1
Liberate - 1

Okija juju - 5 Disqualified for denigrating Igbos from other SE States among others

Female
Ifyalways - 2 Declined
Ogugua - 2
PoliceWoman - 3

The above is the current list.

Election is billed to start as proposed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
@point B,Policewoman have more than 2 votes o! If not up to 5 sef.I dey follow count am sef.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: @point B,Policewoman have more than 2 votes o! If not up to 5 sef.I dey follow count am sef.

hmmmn,
Are you sure those were nomination, or kind words for her?
Please clarify, or tell me those who nominated her and the pages. I will check and update.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: @point B,Policewoman have more than 2 votes o! If not up to 5 sef.I dey follow count am sef.

Very true nne. @POINTB what she said is true i noticed it as well.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
smh

your head would drop @ this rate!

berem: if na so then I am one-third yoruba because I did my primary school in Lagos,one-third hausa because I did my secondary school in far away Zamfara then one-third because my parents are igbos.Thank God David Mark said there should be nothing like state of origin!

one of my parents is igbo....nothing to do with where i schooled!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by chic2pimp(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
When would the votes be cast?

Abeg I am eagerly awaiting the Poll results.

IGBO KWENU, IGBO KWENU, KWEZUNOOOOOOO!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifyalways: please just don't start. No one, is imposing Odumchi on anyone and one more thing, the handle Odumchi is not, has not and won't be anyones puppet(hopefully)
Check out all the people that nominated him!fortunately or unfortunately, the incumbent eze endorsed(?)him too but that does not make him anyones puppet.

Let's get that part clear.

how do you know?
you yap too much .
mechikene onu! tufia

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
ilugunboy:

Yeah....I got your point clearly now. Since the Electoral body cannot nominate.....then they have no such power to disqualify...hummmmmm! Like they say you cant't give what you don't have.....no se puede dar lo que no tenemos!
in all sincerity, okija should take part in the election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Lee anya, to the best of my knowledge if his tenure was a success, you contributed to it
, oburu na o turn out a failure, you are a part of it too.
Eziokwu nnem oma, mkpotu di na threadia na awa m isi ndi aboki ibem na Yoruba even ndi imi nkita cheesy jizi threadia e me akaja and its our collective responsibility to set it back on track.
Biko nu lets drop all the side talks and move as one

nne you make sense
talk and criticism is always easy

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Okija juju - 5 Disqualified for denigrating Igbos from other SE States among others

Female
Ifyalways - 2 Declined
Ogugua - 2
PoliceWoman - 2

pointB - okija has more than 5 nominations - there's no point trying to misappropriate the fact!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
i nominate policewoman, she is a solid and decent ada igbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
i nominate One Naira
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Igwe9(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Obu ihe akara ka a na- eme, igbo mma mma, anu gba ajo oso, a gba ya ajo egbe, egbe bele ugo bele, nke si ibeya ebela ga na osisi kporo nko ga bee. Mgbe anyi na- eche ka itunye aka n' akwukwu malite, ka anyi na- apiapu nkwa osadebe, okusia, apiaba Oliver, (a na-enwe obodo enwe, ngbe nke ahu na- akusi, ka achokwa egwu ogbara ohuru nke umu igbo ji eje mba tinyekwa maka ndi agba ohuru no n' ime anyi.

Dalu kwanu! cool

ndu_chucks:

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Mind you, many of the Igbos here cannot write or read Igbo, so why marginalize them or discriminate against them? Some of them may even be more Igbo that you. The interpretation is in order.

Hi, by default this site is rated 18 years and above, and now tell me, at what age are they expected to learn there mother tongue? I may be wrong about not having some under age here tho.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Very true nne. @POINTB what she said is true i noticed it as well.

I am rechecking. She was [b]first nominated by Pazienza [/b]on page 38, and Dede1 in page 39. Still looking for the other nominations for here
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
re@lchange:
i nominate One Naira

Where is he?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

I am rechecking. She was [b]first nominated by Pazienza [/b]on page 38, and Dede1 in page 39. Still looking for the other nominations for here

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.