Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55806 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Even if the 'poll' were to be working, it wont be used for this election.
We shall count manually. Thats the most tedious but most effective method.
The tribunal should understand its not jokes.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ngwakwe: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ndi Igbo, umunne m na umunna m, oburu na ndi nlekota ntule-akaa ekpebiela na Okija juju agaghi eso n'ndi aga atunyere aka na ntule-akaa. Ka odi otuaa.

Agaghi agbanwe iwu n'ihi na Okija juju nwere ndi oti nkpu si na Owuwa Anyanwu Naijiria na emetara ya ebere.

Ma otu ojila di, ka ndi Igbo Nairaland gbaghara ya nmehie yaa ma ka mgbe ozo.

Ödighi mma ïkötö Eze Igbo n'ihu ndi-ala özö, n'ihi öna ebute nkpari nye ndi Ala Igbo dum.

Mu onwe na ahoputa Odomchi ka ödö öchìchìa.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Since the situation has gotten to this extent, and pointB has declined our right to vote for the eze that we want, i want to inform the house, that, even during the elections, i shall be the electoral observer for okija_juju, and i also want to encourage the supporters of okija_juju to not hold back their votes, as i shall count them all, in any case whereby any post is 'hidden' probably by the mods, such post would be believed to be a vote, cast for okija_juju, but hidden by the electoral cheats thru the help of the mods.
I, Chief Ima I of ahiazu mbaise, imo state, do solemnly swear my allegiance to okija_juju.
Whether he is allowed to contest or not, he shall be my eze.
He shall be the Real EZE ndigbo of nairaland!, any other eze, or tool, put in by pointB or onlytruth shall not have authority over me, and shall not have my respect.
Let okija_juju contest, else, this shall be the begining of division in the ndigbo nairaland house.
And you, PointB, shall be responsible for it! U shall live with it till your last day!

I have spoken my mind, i shall cast my vote, and i shall count our votes!
Ekele'm unu!

9 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mama Ejima, you had a position to serve ndi Igbo and you bolted. Did you in any way tell Eze that you wouldnt take up the post? Kita e bia kwa na aju ndi bu Cabinet members. Ify, e meteru ya at all.

8 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB and Onlytruth have successfully put a division among umu Igbo on Nairaland...and they are not even a bit remorseful about it...#Godiswatchingyou
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Whoever vote in this sham of an election is an enemy of ndigbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imanuelle: Since the situation has gotten to this extent, and pointB has declined our right to vote for the eze that we want, i want to inform the house, that, even during the elections, i shall be the electoral observer for okija_juju, and i also want to encourage the supporters of okija_juju to not hold back their votes, as i shall count them all, in any case whereby any post is 'hidden' probably by the mods, such post would be believed to be a vote, cast for okija_juju, but hidden by the electoral cheats thru the help of the mods.
I, Chief Ima I of ahiazu mbaise, imo state, do solemnly swear my allegiance to okija_juju.
Whether he is allowed to contest or not, he shall be my eze.
He shall be the Real EZE ndigbo of nairaland!, any other eze, or tool, put in by pointB or onlytruth shall not have authority over me, and shall not have my respect.
Let okija_juju contest, else, this shall be the begining of division in the ndigbo nairaland house.
And you, PointB, shall be responsible for it! U shall live with it till your last day!

I have spoken my mind, i shall cast my vote, and i shall count our votes!
Ekele'm unu!
THIS IS SERIOUS!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Behold, pathological egotistical stubbornness of Igbo men, in full glare of NLers!! Do you wonder why your women run to the arms of non Igbos? Whara shame and disgrace. If you people can't pull off a simple internet election, then you are really your own worst enemies, not the offemanus, nor core North.

Even old man Eziachi would not step forward to put his folks in check. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Can you guys post in English, or add subtitles? - I can't get jiggy with that shiit!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ngwakwe: Ndi Igbo, umunne m na umunna m, oburu na ndi nlekota ntule-akaa ekpebiela na Okija juju agaghi eso n'ndi aga atunyere aka na ntule-akaa. Ka odi otuaa.

Agaghi agbanwe iwu n'ihi na Okija juju nwere ndi oti nkpu si na Owuwa Anyanwu Naijiria na emetara ya ebere.

Ödighi mma ïkötö Eze Igbo n'ihu ndi-ala özö, n'ihi öna ebute nkpari nye ndi Ala Igbo dum.

Post in English, mate!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
i hate that word "Yoruba".....
the next igbo man that uses it to address me........i shall piss in his nostrils!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar: i hate that word "Yoruba".....
the next igbo man that uses it to address me........i shall piss in his nostrils!
grin how you wann take piss for pesin nostrils? Dat one no be pure wickedness?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: THIS IS SERIOUS!

It all seemed like a joke, i know its faceless, but evil is evil,
No 1 person has 2 heads! Why will pointB personalize everything?
Why can he not answer to the people? He should be on this thread 24/7 since he accepted to be the electoral chairman.
I was not a supporter of okija_juju last year, but having noticed how he will only be allowed to contest in an unending 'next year', i think its not just!
What is pointB scared of?
I wouldn't talk about onlytruth, he just displayed his stupiii1d ways.

I will take this case personal, pointB is nobody, just as I am nobody, so nobody should be forming celebrity for anybody!

I hate cheating, i hate it deep down! And if this were to be physical, i'd have ended the case by sending pointB to a hospital, sanko no be new thing for me!

Abi ojukwu na God?
he is our hero even tho his offence was a treason in the face of the Nigerian govt... Or that na lie?
Okija stated the truth plainly!! Its not a crime.

Gone are the days we used to lie that soup was sweet, even when we can't eat it!

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ngwakwe: Ndi Igbo, umunne m na umunna m, oburu na ndi nlekota ntule-akaa ekpebiela na Okija juju agaghi eso n'ndi aga atunyere aka na ntule-akaa. Ka odi otuaa.

Is English language a problem for you?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar: i hate that word "Yoruba".....

I'm surprised that your skin may not be as thick as I expected. Mere words should not bother you, abi eni ti o weak ni e ni? So dis cougar be Yoruba, so why is he gong ho about Okija'a candidacy? that should rattle him to submission or at least add another millimeter to the thickness of his skin. olodo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nosagold(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Dainfamous: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
i wonder what aboki and Yoruba people doing in this place

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Da infamous: i wonder what aboki and Yoruba people doing in this place

Don't derail the thread!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
ilugunboy:

Is English language a problem for you?
what's wrong writing in igbo language? What he is saying isn't different from what I said.he simply said since Okija Juju have been struck out from the election,so be it.he also nominated Odumchi for Eze.shikena!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by SamIkenna: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB is a selfless and trusted Igbo. I urge true brothers and sisters to not only follow, but emulate him.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2012

You are very stupid for that your statement ..! On a Nigerian forum? Am sure PointB and his cohorts will cringe reading that silly comment of yours!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: PointB is a selfless and trusted Igbo. I urge true brothers and sisters to not only follow, but emulate him.

U sEem to be the most confused of all!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Osiris211: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
Laughing at ibos displaying stupidity per excellence.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
You should all be banned! Every one of you!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: what's wrong writing in igbo language? What he is saying isn't different from what I said.he simply said since Okija Juju have been struck out from the election,so be it.he also nominated Odumchi for Eze.shikena!

Nothing ma..! Thank you for the clarification too.. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: You should all be banned! Every one of you!

Urself inclusive right?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Osiris211: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ha ha ha . . .PDP cabals arm-twisting the truth? Trying to impose their puppet aka ODUMACHI on us? Mba nu!

It won't work. Else, I mobilise touts from Ariyaria market in aba to set ablaze the Igwe's palace. Maka chineke!

Odunnu: You should all be banned! Every one of you!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu, kedu ka nmadu abuo ga-esi aru oru ma öburu na e nweghi "nkwekorita" ?
Onye na-achoghi ige okwu ndi ozo?

Ihe m ji juo ndi bu cabinet ya bu ka o lezie Onye ya anya. I bido cabinet with nmadu iri,tupu onwa ise ofor nmadu ano, gini ka o ga-agwa gi?nke ka njo bu oke ngaga na okomoko ya, na ntukwasi öbi na amamihe ya.Onye ndu na-ege nti. So Nne, o putara na ndi nile gbara öso oru with him bu ndi iberibe while him and his remaining crew bu ndi oke amamihe?

Okwa I huru otu o Si kparia my person ugbu a?maka na ajuru m ya ajuju?nsogbu anoghi. Mgbe o tupuru okpu eze ya, I'll return the favour in multiples.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: PointB is a selfless and trusted Igbo. I urge true brothers and sisters to not only follow, but emulate him.

Good to see you my brother sam. Quite an age.

Thanks for the kind word.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Osiris.211:
Ha ha ha . . .PDP cabals arm-twisting the truth? Trying to impose their puppet aka ODUMACHI on us? Mba nu!

It won't work. Else, I mobilise touts from Ariyaria market in aba to set ablaze the Igwe's palace. Maka chineke!

please just don't start. No one, is imposing Odumchi on anyone and one more thing, the handle Odumchi is not, has not and won't be anyones puppet(hopefully)
Check out all the people that nominated him!fortunately or unfortunately, the incumbent eze endorsed(?)him too but that does not make him anyones puppet.

Let's get that part clear.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
OFFICIAL VOTING GUIDELINES

Since the Poll feature of Nairaland is currently inactive, the Eze Ndi Igbo Election will be conducted in the following way:

1. Election shall be done manually. Voters will indicate the candidate they are voting as Eze and Eze Nwayi from the list of qualified candidates.
2. Candidates can vote for themselves or other candidates
3. Only Igbos (and clearly identified allies) are permitted to vote. Votes outside this category shall be NULL and VOID

4. Multiple votes, and votes cast with known multiple IDs shall be counted as ZERO (0)

5. The Electoral Team shall tally the votes and may release regular updates.

6. The Poll shall be open until Friday.

7. The Electoral Tribunal will resolve all issue concerning the polling

8. The official result of the Election shall be released after all outstanding issues have been resolved in best effort.

VOTING SHALL COMMENCE 22.00 HRS GMT
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ujchief of the electoral tribunal reporting for duty. . .

@PointB, i suport the proposed voting guidling since the polling function of Nl is not functioning.
Lets get this election started b4 the thread looses steam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria. / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.