Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55799 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Kedu akwukwo ozo ichoro mepe ?

Ndi bekee na apoya tredi ozo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Mu na ya di na mma nke ukwu. Oburu na oju, m kwusi i biya oma ma e siri ya nri grin
Seriously though, oburu na oju, i'll talk to OAM4J ma obu Jarus.

Onye oso go pko, Ife oso gi me.. Mana the people have spoken, their mandate shall never be silenced.. I have the highest nominations and come tomorrow I shall vote and be voted for..

Unu aman gwa Ndi Igbo Onye ga chi anyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Ndi bekee na apoya tredi ozo

uche gi di mma. okwesili ekwesi mma bulu kwa ife zili ezi.

ga niru odi ok
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
When is the election starting nau? Ayam feeling sleepy already.its raining here and the weather is gaddam cold.abi no be today again? angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju: OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM OKIJA_JUJU TO ALL NDI IGBO AND NAIRALAND IN GENERAL........

Ndi Nne na Nna, let's not kid ourselves, the Igbo Nation of Nairaland is facing its toughest time in my over 6 years on this forum. We have been made into the subject of ridicule by bigots of other ethnicities and even the Moderators have encouraged it. Every week, at least 4 Igbo bashing threads hit the from pages. [b]On Nairaland, if any Igbo person says "Yoruba" on a thread, they get banned, Infact I think a spambot has even been put in place just for this purpose. However visit the Igbo hate threads, we are slandered, maligned, booed, made fun of with reckless abandon. Only today, a thread was put on the front page with only the original post on it with no replies because it involved an Igbo man and ritual killing.
The incumbent Eze has shown that he is incapable of tackling this menace. He has kept mum and allowed this to go on for too long unabated.. This has got to stop. We are the most organised ethnic group on this forum and hence we can't sit by and allow this to continue..

Ladies and gentlemen, gone are the days when we kept quiet and allowed a few misguided elements decide our future... Gone are the days when we sat back and allowed the Super mods of Nairaland use us to gather traffic to their site.. TOGETHER WE BUILT THIS HOUSE.. COME TOMORROW, WE ARE GOING TO TEAR IT DOWN.. Enough is Enough.. This is why democracy was formed, to guard against power drunk authoritarians.

Ichie Okija juju Eze Mmuo of Nairaland [/b]

My Observations:

Just for the purpose of a Campaign (where anything goes!), the above will suffice but lets have a reality check:

The word "Yoruba" (even though you know it is derogatory and bigoted to Yorubas),has been used on this particular thread, to describe Yorubas, over twenty times, by Igbos!
......and no one was banned for it!

As an "independent Observer".... my truth-o-meter says YOU LIED! shocked shocked

Again, how can you say that NLand Mods are using "Igbos" to gather traffic on Nland?
What kind of unguarded statement is that? Does it not smack of "ingratitude"?

Dont other tribes also comment on Nairaland?
Dont you benefit from using Nairaland?
Dont you air your views on Nairaland?
Are you paying a penny to Seun (Ofomannu!, right?) for using his site as a campaign medium?
Dont you get "social benefits" like meeting friends on Nland?
Even this election you are "kicking over", is it not call "Eze ndigbo of Nairaland"? Did you pay any "royalty" to the "ofomannu' of a man whose sweat and blood sustains the site?
Yet you are here complaining about "traffic"?
How wont there be "traffic" when you posted at least three replies/protest/campaign on EVERY PAGE on Nairaland?
grin grin

Biiko, l am an "Observer" ... and cannot be personally involved! wink

So, today, Nairaland is a "good platform' for you to air your grievances, talk about how you are sidelined and discriminated against but in your heart, because it is owned by one "Yoruba", you harbor the intention to tear it down? No now, It should not be like this!

And by the way, is it not time we do away with this rabid hatred of each other?

Yoruba hate Igbos, Igbos hate Yoruba? Our worst enemies, bla-bla-bla! angry angry
Why must we campaign and win elections on the "Platform of HATRED of other tribes"?

When other nations (Brazil, China, e.t.c) are using their "diversity' as a source of strength and growth, we are using ours to breed hatred amongst ourselves?

When other people are forming "associations" to promote "Unity with and progress with others", we are using ours to cement "eternal discord and hatred?

Wetin sef? How have we elevated this kind of "mindset", to "an art"?
What will my own children (who have Igbo friends in school and know l have Igbo friends) think, if they come across this kind of evil that we spew online? What will your own children think of you, if they discover it is hatred and bigotry you stand for?

Yet we teach our kids to see and identify themselves as "Nigerians" (at least until its broken up, We all are first Nigerians!). Are we hypocrites or just living a double lives?

The bad thing about this internet and digital age is that "whatever you say or do online", is always available to be used against you, even in the next three generations!

We may think we are anonymous but if truth be said, we are not COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS!
A few people know me in real life, who also know a few people, who themselves are known by a few people ..... and it goes on like that, that we all know or will know anyone we are really keen on knowing! Thus the need to exercise restraint on this "racial hatred thingy"

Let us all re-check our values as humans, as Nigerians and as "Brothers".

Lastpage!

[s]@Odunnu: I did not say l cant read naah?
I even quoted what the Chief INEC officer said about the voting method.
Read my question again (The WHY's) and provide answers if you can or let the person who is in capacity to know (as the Chief INEC officer: PointB) answer and provide clarification.[/s]

The above part is nOW edited due to new information that l just "observed" now!
wink

@PointB:

For the avoidance of doubt, l am interested in WHY the election should employ "manual" when other less noble ideals have used "electronic" on this same Nairaland.

*Is it "Seun" that have refused to activate the voting option? (if and when asked!)
*Is it those who should "ask him" that are too proud to ask him?

[s]
Again, the issue of "One Naira's" nomination and "where is he" has been conveniently ignored? WHY?
Moreso, PointB, you said "my request for "observer status" is under consideration"?
well, its 20:15 already .....and it is still under consideration, since page 25!? WHY?[/s]

Also editted for the same reason above!
The edited issues have beee resolved by "PointB" accordingly.

Cheers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Demdem(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

If you read the rules, you wont be asking this question, sir. Just saying...

Rules u conceived, enacted and adopted for ur selfish interest. Who are u deceiving?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:

My Observations:

Just for the purpose of a Campaign (where anything goes!), the above will suffice but lets have a reality check:

The word "Yoruba" (even though you know it is derogatory and bigoted to Yorubas),has been used on this particular thread, to describe Yorubas, over twenty times, by Igbos!
......and no one was banned for it!

As an "independent Observer".... my truth-o-meter says YOU LIED! shocked shocked

Again, how can you say that NLand Mods are using "Igbos" to gather traffic on Nland?
What kind of unguarded statement is that? Does it not smack of "ingratitude"?

Dont other tribes also comment on Nairaland?
Dont you benefit from using Nairaland?
Dont you air your views on Nairaland?
Are you paying a penny to Seun (Ofomannu!, right?) for using his site as a campaign medium?
Dont you get "social benefits" like meeting friends on Nland?
Even this election you are "kicking over", is it not call "Eze ndigbo of Nairaland"? Did you pay any "royalty" to the "ofomannu' of a man whose sweat and blood sustains the site?
Yet you are here complaining about "traffic"?
How wont there be "traffic" when you posted at least three replies/protest/campaign on EVERY PAGE on Nairaland?
grin grin

Biiko, l am an "Observer" ... and cannot be personally involved! wink

So, today, Nairaland is a "good platform' for you to air your grievances, talk about how you are sidelined and discriminated against but in your heart, because it is owned by one "Yoruba", you harbor the intention to tear it down? No now, It should not be like this!

And by the way, is it not time we do away with this rabid hatred of each other?

Yoruba hate Igbos, Igbos hate Yoruba? Our worst enemies, bla-bla-bla! angry angry
Why must we campaign and win elections on the "Platform of HATRED of other tribes"?

When other nations (Brazil, China, e.t.c) are using their "diversity' as a source of strength and growth, we are using ours to breed hatred amongst ourselves?

When other people are forming "associations" to promote "Unity with and progress with others", we are using ours to cement "eternal discord and hatred?

Wetin sef? How have we elevated this kind of "mindset", to "an art"?
What will my own children (who have Igbo friends in school and know l have Igbo friends) think, if they come across this kind of evil that we spew online? What will your own children think of you, if they discover it is hatred and bigotry you stand for?

Yet we teach our kids to see and identify themselves as "Nigerians" (at least until its broken up, We all are first Nigerians!). Are we hypocrites or just living a double lives?

The bad thing about this internet and digital age is that "whatever you say or do online", is always available to be used against you, even in the next three generations!

We may think we are anonymous but if truth be said, we are not COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS!
A few people know me in real life, who also know a few people, who themselves are known by a few people ..... and it goes on like that, that we all know or will know anyone we are really keen on knowing! Thus the need to exercise restraint on this "racial hatred thingy"

Let us all re-check our values as humans, as Nigerians and as "Brothers".

Lastpage!

@Odunnu: I did not say l cant read naah?
I even quoted what the Chief INEC officer said about the voting method.
Read my question again (The WHY's) and provide answers if you can or let the person who is in capacity to know (as the Chief INEC officer: PointB) answer and provide clarification.

@PointB:

For the avoidance of doubt, l am interested in WHY the election should employ "manual" when other less noble ideals have used "electronic" on this same Nairaland.

*Is it "Seun" that have refused to activate the voting option? (if and when asked!)
*Is it those who should "ask him" that are too proud to ask him?

Again, the issue of "One Naira's" nomination and "where is he" has been conveniently ignored? WHY?
Moreso, PointB, you said "my request for "observer status" is under consideration"?
well, its 20:15 already .....and it is still under consideration, since page 25!? WHY?

Cheers.

Cheap sentiments...

Will you say you haven't noticed the trend of putting Igbo crime threads on Nairaland home page?

Let me jug you memory, today it was the ritual killing, yesterday it was the money laundering, last week it was cocaine pushers caught in china..

I didn't promote tribalism, I simply said it must be stopped..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: When is the election starting nau? Ayam feeling sleepy already.its raining here and the weather is gaddam cold.abi no be today again? angry

Kedu ife na aku na Nigeria?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lastpage - aka Mr. Observer,

By asking that question of me, it's obvious you are not doing your job well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election/53#12674012

We did not contact Seun. If he switch off the poll feature of his site, it's either he has problem with it or other reason. We'll do just fine. Thanks for asking.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Kedu ife na aku na Nigeria?

Oforo 7 mins
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: When is the election starting nau? Ayam feeling sleepy already.its raining here and the weather is gaddam cold.abi no be today again? angry
what is happening here? gist me in my room plss..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Oforo 7 mins

Udo, it's alread 5am here am still awake lolzz that is why we call it selfless service.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx: Who's this lastpage guy?
Hi Shymexx!
I am the "Lastpage guy"!!

If you wanna know more about me, just click my handle, then peruse all my post for the last 3+ years!
I dont have another handle or moniker so you can be rest assured that you will capture 'all my feelings'! wink wink

if you have "specific questions or interest" about me, feel free to ask!

And you can abuse me as well! grin grin

Latspage!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nomination Update.

As at last count we have:

Name Nominations Remark
Odumchi - 16 Accepted
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9 Declined
One_Naira - 8
Andre Uweh - 4
EzeUche - 3
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian - 1
Liberate - 1

Okija juju - 5 Disqualified for denigrating Igbos from other SE States among others)

Female
Ifyalways - 2 Declined
Ogugua - 2
PoliceWoman - 3

Based on this,

Only Truth will stand in the Poll against Odumchi

While Police Woman faces Ogugua.

Let the best man win.

Voting begins here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012#12674982
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidosis™:

what is happening here? gist me in my room plss..
WTF are you doing on this thread? So you traced me huh!Now get your black azz into my room now! We need to talk! angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Gboliwe: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
How long will it last? Hours? Days?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ikekings(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
“Ifyalways” nko?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
VOTES CAST ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE COUNTED

PLS VOTE HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:
Hi Shymexx!

If you wanna know more about me, just click my handle, then peruse all my post for the last 3+ years!
I dont have another handle or moniker so you can be rest assured that you will capture 'all my feelings'! wink wink

Latspage!

Nah, it's nothing serious, brudda...

I just like the way you analyse your stuff - big ups!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Cheap sentiments...

Will you say you haven't noticed the trend of putting Igbo crime threads on Nairaland home page?

[b]Let me jug you memory, today it was the ritual killing, yesterday it was the money laundering, last week it was cocaine pushers caught in china..

I didn't promote tribalism, I simply said it must be stopped..[/b]

okay, you say it is cheap, right?
questions:
*Is it solely "Igbo crime threads" that get reported?
*are all the "Mods" Yoruba? grin ... or are there "Yiibo" Mods as well? wink
*Are those reports "true, accurate and events that just happened recently? shocked

In a day, there are close to 50 threads, l suppose, a lot more dont even make front page!
How can you now make your deductions, based on just "three-out-of-fifty" threads!

Even at that, "Leaders should promote Unity, Peace and reconciliation" rather than champion "Bigotry and ethnic bigotry!
I recall this was the same accusation that you leveled against the regime of the outgoing Eze Ndigbo!

That is my sentiment, as an independent Observer!
Dont forget we are adults and we are leaving a legacy for our younger ones.
If this were to be a Yoruba election, l will still tell them the same thing!
We need to STOP this our Tribalism, all of us!

But carry go, nothing do you.
My position on your disqualification still remains unchanged: As an Independent Observer, l will like the "Voting Ndigbo sons and daughters to determine your fate, THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX! Chikenna!!

In exercise of my role, l am hereby forwarding a petition to the Chief INEC officer and the Ultimate Igbo council on the need to exercise democracy, "warts and all", to the fullest, so that the process may "learn and evolve".

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Muhehehehe, Okija we dont believe you, you need more people.

You say you will go for the ofensive against the ofemmanus but 99.95% of your supporters here are Yoruba cheesy

I see you are taking after Mitt Romney, you will say anything to be taken seriously.

I wish you well in your sojourn Alh.. cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by FreeGlobe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:
Hi Shymexx!

Latspage!
Are you insinuating shymexx is gay.. for him to like you this much, that you gave him this assigment? Just curious.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by orufe: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Point Buchi.
Why is it only two people contesting for Eze Ndigbo instead of four people as you clearly stated initially.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Are you insinuating shymexx is gay.. for him to like you this much, that you gave him this assigment? Just curious.

She/he, why can't you post under your real handle?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by SisiKill1: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Raising hand timidly

Excuse me! Hi. . . Please don't anybody vex oh. I have been following this thread from the beginning. . .no wait, scratch that, I have been following this entire process since last year and I have one question. . .again, let nobody vex oh, I wouldn't ask if this was on a private forum but seeing as it is on a public forum and anyone can read, then I assume it is okay to ask questions when one is confused.

So here goes. . .

Please what is the Role of the Eze of Nairaland?!

This might sound like a silly question with a simple answer, after all what else can the role of a leader be if it isn't to lead through words and action, to smooth the rough roads for the people who have chosen him as their leader, foster an atmosphere of peace and harmony for his people. A leader should be dedicated to the cause of his people and selfless in the meeting the goals and know when to keep his ego in check etc. . .simple answer right but honestly after reading 54 pages of this thread, it seems to me that the qualities the organizers of this election are using to define A LEADER is a little on the offside.

You guys are defining a leader by his ability to to argue unnecessarily and the intensity of his HATE for others. He can't be a leader if he every word in every post he makes does not reek of pure unadulterated disgust for others. He can't be a leader if he shows an amiable attitude towards people you think he should hate. He can't be a leader if he does not think there is only one way to do things, he can't be a leader if he is not extreme....almost borderline militant in his views of the world.

Now if this is me misunderstanding the whole thing by thinking this was an exercise in PROGRESSIVENESS and not RETROGRESSION, please accept my apology for butting in, ignore this post and carry on with your thing. If on the off chance that I am not misunderstanding. . .then I gotta say, you guys need to go back to the drawing board because you seem to have missed a step somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, it's nothing serious, brudda...

I just like the way you analyse your stuff - big ups!

Thanks Bro, its inherent in we "ofemannus" ...as we say! wink

BTW: Are you Yoruba or Yiibo yourself? grin grin grin

i think l have fallen in-love with those tags!

I hereby declare myself as "Yoruba-Gburugburu I of nairaland"
(I cant remember any other better-sounding 'sound-bites' for now)!

Any protest/dissention should be sent to the current and to be elected Eze! tongue

Walahi, dis omo-Yorobo no go kill persin here!
What does that Gburugburu means sef? Can my igbo brothers help me?
I know say its something rich people have in common naah! wink kiss

Cheers,

Lastpage!

I am still observing Oooo!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
You too, you can abuse me as well ....but l know you sha, from your posts on this thread!

You be Yiibo! tongue
I suspect Shymexx is Yiibo, right?

oya, abuse me now....

Cheers,

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
lastpage:

Thanks Bro, its inherent in we "ofemannus" ...as we say! wink

BTW: Are you Yoruba or Yiibo yourself? grin grin grin

i think l have fallen in-love with those tags!

I hereby declare myself as "Yoruba-Gburugburu I of nairaland"
(I cant remember any other better-sounding 'sound-bites' for now)!

Any protest/dissention should be sent to the current and to be elected Eze! tongue

Walahi, dis omo-Yorobo no go kill persin here!
What does that Gburugburu means sef? Can my igbo brothers help me?
I know say its something rich people have in common naah! wink kiss

Cheers,

Lastpage!

I am still observing Oooo!

I'm a Chief-Yoruba from waterside-Ijebu Yoruba-dom in Epe...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by orufe: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Raising hand timidly

Excuse me! Hi. . . Please don't anybody vex oh. I have been following this thread from the beginning. . .no wait, scratch that, I have been following this entire process since last year and I have one question. . .again, let nobody vex oh, I wouldn't ask if this was on a private forum but seeing as it is on a public forum and anyone can read, then I assume it is okay to ask questions when one is confused.

So here goes. . .

Please what is the Role of the Eze of Nairaland?!

This might sound like a silly question with a simple answer, after all what else can the role of a leader be if it isn't to lead through words and action, to smooth the rough roads for the people who have chosen him as their leader, foster an atmosphere of peace and harmony for his people. A leader should be dedicated to the cause of his people and selfless in the meeting the goals and know when to keep his ego in check etc. . .simple answer right but honestly after reading 54 pages of this thread, it seems to me that the qualities the organizers of this election are using to define A LEADER is a little on the offside.

You guys are defining a leader by his ability to to argue unnecessarily and the intensity of his HATE for others. He can't be a leader if he every word in every post he makes does not reek of pure unadulterated disgust for others. He can't be a leader if he shows an amiable attitude towards people you think he should hate. He can't be a leader if he does not think there is only one way to do things, he can be a leader if he is not extreme....almost borderline militant in his views of the world.

Now if this is me misunderstanding the whole thing by thinking this was an exercise in PROGRESSIVENESS and not RETROGRESSION, please accept my apology for butting in, ignore this post and carry on with your thing. If on the off chance that I am not misunderstanding. . .then I gotta say, you guys need to go back to the drawing board because you seem to have missed a step somewhere.
See page one of this thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Gboliwe: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
caseless: hello, gboliwe! I'm an 'expertriate nwa afo' so i'm here to oversee the proceeding as a foreign observer. I know its against the electoral law to nominate a candidate, i want IELCOM to giv me d grace to nominate GBOLIWE for the post of 'OGBUNNAMIRI UMUIGBO' of nairaland.
hello! Obu ele ima mbu nwami?
Ask Odumchi to interprete. Lol

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
[b]
PointB:

If you read the rules, you wont be asking this question, sir. Just saying...
[/b]lollin at "jst saying"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: Lastpage - aka Mr. Observer,

By asking that question of me, it's obvious you are not doing your job well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election/53#12674012

We did not contact Seun. If he switch off the poll feature of his site, it's either he has problem with it or other reason. We'll do just fine. Thanks for asking.

Thank you Bros.
But l find your response "open-ended"!
Too many "IFS".

1.) You are not sure IF did switch it off.
2.) You are not sure WHY he (if he did) switched it off
3.) You did not contact him
4.) When was it switched-off?

But we both know that the things works.
We both know that if used, it will give "more" credibility to the process
From your initial statements, you would have loved to use it, as you want the best for this election!

Now, my worry is WHY YOU REFUSED T CONTACT HIM, as a "constituted Authority", on behalf of the electorate!
Is there something wrong that l dont know about?

Do you think that "SEUN" is acting like 'no one can do without him' and..... l will prove him wrong, you know? wink wink

I hereby issue a PUBLIC FATWA to "Seun", (I would have done it privately if l knew how to contact "Big men" like him shocked):Would you please, if asked "genuinely", like l am doing, "activate E-voting"?
If not, Why not please?

Thank to Seun in advance.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.